Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 11/16/2016 at 2:14 AM, Jerk-man said:

I wish there were more live action woman (or, at the very least, cartoon woman ) versions of the following scene.

The only examples I know of are the tuna & "slim n lift" commercials in "Weight Gain/Curvy Girl advertisments" ( http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/25962-weight-gaincurvy-girl-advertisments/ ). If anyone knows of any other examples, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2016 at 7:09 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

Are we sure that Lucy Davis is wearing a fat suit? Her weight has gone up and down over the years as she's struggled with eating disorders, even checking in at Overeaters Anonymous. The strongest argument seems to be this photo she took with another actress I've included in my post. Is she just wearing fat suits off the set then?

13395013_572895542871822_2103193323_n.jpg  1,836   89.91 kB

UPDATE: 

Found a video that definitely proves it - Lucy Davis has gone from Shaun of the Dead to Shaun of the Fed:

She is very big in the fx show Better things  Image result for better things  macyImage result for better things lucy davis

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this hasn’t been posted yet. This “classic” clip is from the now-defunct reality show “What Katie Did Next”; I believe this is from season 2, episode 7. It’s too bad about the crispy quality of this short but sweet video. Her belly is so hot.

On a side note I like how the dated pink tracksuit she's wearing accentuates her food baby.

Guest watercolourz
3 hours ago, lovecurvefat said:

really hot but it looks like the stuff something inside her outfit though that doesnt look so muhc like a real gain. she's still really cute :)

Yeah i was honestly hoping that the gain would just be the actress pushing her belly out. some pics it looks like her pushing her belly out, but some you can totally tell its just a shitty fat suit 

23 hours ago, namad said:

This thread has covered advertisements for YEARS before that other thread opened. So, yeah, let's not get into a pissing match, if anything that entire other thread is wrong :-p

I'm fine with them co-existing, but flaming each other? no thanks.

Who said anything about pissing matches or flaming? All I said was "Wrong thread".

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 1:32 AM, Dr.Krieger said:

Does anyone have a video of the full scene from Desperate Housewives where the charecter is fat and not just the 30 second sneek peek of it?

~6:30-7:30 of the following vid is the next best thing AFAIK.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Morbiose said:

Why is it that shorts made by normies around this specific theme always turn out so disappointing? You'd think they'd want to exaggerate the stomach, put the whole body in frame... ah, well.

That girl was pretty hot to start with tbh