Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

7 hours ago, Jerk-man said:

That's good. Now if only I knew what episode.

It's from the very end of the diet subplot in "Branded: Pt. 2". Everyone notices how Christine's "gone berserk", they ask what's wrong, and she burps. Cut to credits. Nothing happens at all.

But, y' know, Bull can get inflated by a water pipe, because that's fair...

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I think I would have remembered the music; Meatball Parade would have more more fitting than the score they used, damn...

2 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

It's sadly not that great but here it is the scene starts at hour and eight minutes in

Not only is there nothing wrong with that girl, this is hotter than that scene from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
Oh, to be poolside with an 18 year old chubby bikini babe sometime in the 1990s... Dream scenario.

Actress' name or at least the character she plays?

What is the casting process like when finding a slightly chubby actress, just to make fun of her with bad oompah brass from a MIDI keyboard? It comes off as really mean-spirited and unnecessary for the movie.

At least she's kind of trying with the seductive Mae West voice.

What is the casting process like when finding a slightly chubby actress, just to make fun of her with bad oompah brass from a MIDI keyboard? It comes off as really mean-spirited and unnecessary for the movie.

At least she's kind of trying with the seductive Mae West voice.

Welcome back to the 90's