Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Minor Doctor Who spoilers: In tonight's episode Billy mentions that she "fatted" one of the students at the university where she works at by giving her an extra portion of chips each day. No befores but you later see the girl later on who looks quite cute :-D Not had a chance to capture any pics yet. I'll try later if no one else has 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

giphy.gif

Ok, so my first day here - in the canteen; I was on chips. There was this girl, student - beautiful, like a model - only talking and thinking. 
She looked at you and you perved. Every time. 
Automatic, like, physics: eye contact, perversion. 
So, I gave her extra chips. Every time. 
Extra chips, like a reward for all of the perversion.
So every day, got myself on chips, rewarded her.
And then finally, she looked at me like she noticed all the extra chips. 
You know what I realized? 
She was fat. 
I had fatted her.

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h42m58s474.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h43m23s018.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h43m33s487.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h43m50s878.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h43m57s838.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h44m03s170.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h44m19s956.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-15-22h44m25s234.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
59 minutes ago, jasonr88 said:

Does anyone have the full video for this episode 

That's the entire video - the only bit that's missing is the scene where she speaks the quote above, but since it's just a scene where she gives a woman a double helping of fries, they touch it once in that clip and then never reference it again.

6 hours ago, jasonr88 said:

Does anyone have the full video for this episode 

If you don't live at UK, you could still try streaming websties like Putlocker or 123movie.go (be careful though for that latter one, there was hacked those last times and somebody broadcasting a mirror hack page from their website just to screw up people) .

On 4/17/2017 at 0:36 PM, Megaweapon said:

You know you're going through a content dry spell when this passes as erotica.

I find it far more erotic than all of the fake shit, i.e. hand-drawn or 3D animations and fat suits and/or prosthetic makeups(no matter how realistic they may look).  At least this is a genuine fat girl, which can't be said about a good percentage of the other examples in this thread.

On 4/18/2017 at 3:08 PM, maxgrowth said:

These things seem to come in cycles. Amazing lack of stuff though, considering the vast array of minor original content producers out there. Especially the fantasy themed shows that seem to NEVER incorporate weight gain into their storylines.

There seems to be a real dread on the part of some producers that they might accidentally stumble into the creation of "fetish fuel". I think, also, that ever since the size acceptance movement went (somewhat) mainstream, there's probably a fear of offending people.

20 hours ago, Megaweapon said:

There seems to be a real dread on the part of some producers that they might accidentally stumble into the creation of "fetish fuel". I think, also, that ever since the size acceptance movement went (somewhat) mainstream, there's probably a fear of offending people.

Is fetish fuel something they truly dread over?

I imagine it probably has to do with budget constraints? The big bucks go to the Talent these days, so they scrape by everyplace else they can. Look at some of the terrible CGI and greenscreen background locations. Even explosions and plain old fire are done digitally. Scorpion, in particular, on CBS, has some awful digital work.

So it's usually easier to pare down the creative elements that are costly with stopgaps and band-aids, than invest extra time and effort.