Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Fatlover23q

Alright I gotta quest for someone 

so there’s a movie that came out in September and just got out on DVD it’s a true Christian story about a runner who was a teacher etc etc. well there is an actress named Taylor Lyons who wears a fat suit in it for at least one scene. In one of the trailers you see her skinny talking about how she wouldn’t be confident without him. What im guessing is she was a fat student that later loses weight because of his motivation.

if anyone can get screenshots or a video of jus the fast suit part of the movie I’d higl appreciate it it’s in iTunes but I don’t wanna pay money just to see if someone else has a bootlegged copy

here are pictures of the actress and then some videos of her in the makeup fat suit as well as the trailer I mentioned 

trailer 

Makeup 

On 1/29/2018 at 3:55 PM, Fatlover23q said:

Alright I gotta quest for someone 

so there’s a movie that came out in September and just got out on DVD it’s a true Christian story

I don't have anything against that, I'd just rather watch every Bollywood romance flick ever made while a family of porcupines colonize my colon.

7 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I don't have anything against that, I'd just rather watch every Bollywood romance flick ever made while a family of porcupines colonize my colon.

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Is that the name of the movie, dose it have an actress in a fat suit.

is this it?But I can't find the right scene.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:04 PM, Puanchybellyman said:

http://www.mtv.ca/shows/true-life/video/season-3/episode-12-i-have-a-feeding-fetish/964685/0/0

If you are not in Canada like me, the video is blocked. But you can watch this video and many others from several countries through "Hola" - a Chrome Extension.

When you access the link above, you just need to change your IP location to Canada. It works.

Here it is the link below to download:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

so I used hola, set to canada, went to that website, and all that I see is brief glances of the abode flash is not enabled logo for a single milisecond and then the middle of the page disappearing and going blank. this is actually quite common, VPN's that are free rarely support flash. Someone in canada needs to just mirror this for us :(

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

For context, the sequence involves the brunette dreaming that the husband character finds his blonde wife unattractive, which is why the wife appears skinny, then is inexplicably fat when exiting the vehicle. Nothing more is seen after the brief exchange below, as the brunette is woken up afterwards:

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h53m50s460.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h54m46s879.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h55m06s069.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h55m25s872.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h55m54s740.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h56m12s354.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h56m27s728.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h56m36s354.png

vlcsnap-2018-02-14-02h57m03s240.png