Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

4 hours ago, MacChief said:

I was disappointed with the episode as well. 

I don't remember exactly what the point was but I remember reading something once about this episode somewhere where someone had mentioned that the actress who played Maya had a weight problem when she was younger. 

Like I said I don't remember exactly if it was a viewer had a problem with it because of that, if maybe the actress herself had a problem with it,  or it if that bit of info made the episode more  intresting to someone. 

Can you remember the name of TV series and the name of the episode, I think the name of the TV series is called the 100.

21 hours ago, MacChief said:

I was disappointed with the episode as well. 

I don't remember exactly what the point was but I remember reading something once about this episode somewhere where someone had mentioned that the actress who played Maya had a weight problem when she was younger. 

Like I said I don't remember exactly if it was a viewer had a problem with it because of that, if maybe the actress herself had a problem with it,  or it if that bit of info made the episode more  intresting to someone. 

If there was ever an idea to use slight padding, it was probably turned down by Laura. Like Fat Elaine Benes, it remains a fascinating what-if.

Say at once.And once. I always have stuff.And I have this Gringo scene.We all won't have to wait until may 22.I'll even tell you what time it is,where this scene is.Only with two conditions.1)MORE NO ADS NOR HIDDEN NOR OPEN FOR THIS FILM.ON YOUR PART.2)I will make one times its advertising,well?harmless.

If on both counts Yes-photo now'll post an.

And about my advertising.I have three articles that you should probably use)Two of them you will not have seen).Today, their spread will not be able-but will soon spread.

Will also be one link-who wants to come in and look around)This is a matter partly private).

All clear?- with translator problems.

As I promised, here are my articles.
Despite the fact that the series "just shoot me" disappointed many people,there is another episode with weight gain.This 3 season 2 a series of.
Out one of her friends one of the great heroines gaining weight since their last meeting.It's definitely a fat suit-the actress is really skinny.But most of all she has fat on her hips.

And now my advertisements)

мод.jpg

мод2.jpg

I've looked through this thread and haven't managed to find any mention of Grosse Pointe the TV series.
In episode 4 season 1 one of the characters Hunter tries to gain weight for the part in a new movie and from what I can remember the gain was actually pretty well done. If anyone can find a link or a download to be able to watch it I'll be eternally grateful!

3 hours ago, Paulsmith11 said:

I've looked through this thread and haven't managed to find any mention of Grosse Pointe the TV series.
In episode 4 season 1 one of the characters Hunter tries to gain weight for the part in a new movie and from what I can remember the gain was actually pretty well done. If anyone can find a link or a download to be able to watch it I'll be eternally grateful!

about video-I have it is missing.But I foresaw that the source will be closed sooner or later.So I hedged.I have a photo of the episode,"Devil in blue dress" by Grosse Pointe.Post?

The 2011 Japanese series Rebound, which I learned about through the F.A. grapevine years ago (in page 1 of this thread, as a matter of fact) is now available for streaming on Amazon Prime with English subtitles. It's a fun rom-com soap opera about a young woman with a sweet tooth who keeps losing and gaining back her weight. Nicely realistic fat face makeup on the cute lead actress, and a lot of classic plot devices straight out of weight gain fiction.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B079NSZ187/

5vfdk-E7VED6H1JQ6-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1517804290882._RI_SX940_.jpg

Rebound1.png

Rebound2.png

On 5/20/2018 at 3:26 AM, Paulsmith11 said:

Is there any clips of this