Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
4 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

It's actually two episodes with just the weight gain aspects edited together. 

44 minutes ago, Rodrigo2017 said:

links?

You misunderstand - I've taken two episodes of a normal tv show, took all of the aspects that didn't focus on weight gain out of them, shaving a full show down to the elements that appeal to us, I then edited together this fetish fuel into what you see in the YouTube clip, otherwise you're just looking for 2 episodes where you have to search around for the good stuff...

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

You misunderstand - I've taken two episodes of a normal tv show, took all of the aspects that didn't focus on weight gain out of them, shaving a full show down to the elements that appeal to us, I then edited together this fetish fuel into what you see in the YouTube clip, otherwise you're just looking for 2 episodes where you have to search around for the good stuff...

Can you tell me the name of the two episodes that are on YouTube please.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Not sure if they're still on YouTube, but the episodes are "Lights, Camera, Action!" and "Love Sucks".

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 3:53 PM, foxer1 said:

And to you all will a small request.There's a musical called Mean girls.He's got a fat suit .(Below is the quotation and source).

In and out of white pants, in and out of a fat suit. I think I expend more energy changing backstage than anything else. Onstage, I’m just standing or walking, but backstage, I’m always running and pulling up pants. We have a good time though. I have a blast with the fat suit. They’ve only made my boobs and my butt bigger, which is that Kardashian look. So I don’t feel too bad about it. That’s exactly where I’d love to gain weight if I could.

https://parade.com/661229/janicekaplan/why-the-queen-bee-of-broadways-mean-girls-is-a-massive-deal/

now my request is-no one can find this musical and to post here or send me a letter?I'd like to see.

If the musical fits in with this scene from the movie,it will be very interesting.Thank you in advance for your attention.)

There aren't any news?

I search in internet but i don't find anything.

2 minutes ago, namad said:

@those foreign language movies, kinda hard to watch 2hours of a language I don't understand, anyone have a timestamp of a good fat scene?

I was just about to ask that myself.  As much as I'd love to sit through almost 120 minutes of a young George Dubya, I have some slightly better things to do with my time.

20f0679d8110b1eaf0e545c6dc2384d8.jpg

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

It's the uni-brow.  He looks like Kaufman playing Ted Bundy.

l.jpg  41   17.32 kB

2 hours ago, namad said:

@those foreign language movies, kinda hard to watch 2hours of a language I don't understand, anyone have a timestamp of a good fat scene?

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I was just about to ask that myself.  As much as I'd love to sit through almost 120 minutes of a young George Dubya, I have some slightly better things to do with my time.

20f0679d8110b1eaf0e545c6dc2384d8.jpg  44   24.35 kB

It's my finest hour.I looked through the whole film, but this scene is not found.The whole film focuses on eating and cooking.There's no weight gain.Even the heroine is initially slightly plump.

исп.jpg

2 hours ago, dumdeee said:

No that's not the point. The actress on the left wears a fatsuit to learn the feelings of the right one.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-20 um 22.37.35.png  252   1.13 MB

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-20 um 22.36.47.png  205   1.02 MB

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-20 um 22.33.59.png  223   1.06 MB

Sounds (and sorta looks) great. But literally the thumbnail he posted is the only thing you see when you click on the video because the host blocks the video. Any other way we could watch??