Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
41 minutes ago, Giova_97 said:

what's the name of the show with the blonde girl eating?

If you're referring to the show with Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70's Show), it was called " Are You There, Chelsea?" which ran for one season. The episode was called "The Foodie" and was posted in this very topic some time ago - I'll have a look to see if I can dig it up. 

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, JustPassing said:

Has anyones seen Katherine Heigl in Knocked up

What do you mean?

I tried my best to search for anything good with her from Knocked Up, all I got was a scene talking about how she needed to lose weight. Nothing visual, and nothing special.

Guest JigglyArms
1 minute ago, JustPassing said:

its on netflix

Yeah I'm not going to go through hours of a movie to find a scene you won't even describe.

If you mention something you found, you have to share it on here. 

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, JustPassing said:

Sorry mate the best bits are from 50:00-55:00

Looked for the movie on Netflix, its not on there. 

Please, could somebody find this alleged scene?

Eh.What a long time no one posted.It's time to fix it.
In a series of television series”Track”(След)this is dedicated to one of the episodes.It's about two Schoolgirls and hallucinogenic tea.They drink it and they imagine that they are overweight.And since it's a detective show,one soon ends up as samoubistvom,and the second is seriously injured.Now we need to figure out who put the hallucinogen in the tea.…

this scene is 1.30-3.00 minutes.

след.jpg

след2.jpg

2 hours ago, foxer1 said:

Eh.What a long time no one posted.It's time to fix it.
In a series of television series”Track”(След)this is dedicated to one of the episodes.It's about two Schoolgirls and hallucinogenic tea.They drink it and they imagine that they are overweight.And since it's a detective show,one soon ends up as samoubistvom,and the second is seriously injured.Now we need to figure out who put the hallucinogen in the tea.…

this scene is 1.30-3.00 minutes.

след.jpg  134   34.53 kB

след2.jpg  137   27.83 kB

Working version with embedded timestamp(talk about quick karma for those fat-shaming beeyotches):

Guest Bigdude2333
Just now, KerryNation said:

She got pregnant and they did some stuff towards the end of the pregnancy about her having a big belly, but that's about all. 

Ik! I was hoping something more along the lines of early Monica! But we sadly never got that!