Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

In Madagascar 3 the main police woman villain was kinda hot with a nice big potbelly and some awesome curves. Plus she was agile as hell. Very good character design. I was impressed :D

Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted Full Movie on Vimeo

Awesome scene at 00:40:06, you can really she the jiggle physics go to town when she props one leg in front of the other and also sits herself down in a chair.

Yeah, lay off the guy....once he gets into high school I'm sure he'll get interested in actual women.

I don't see anything wrong with thinking women in any kind of medium can be attractive and I'm 25, let him like what he wants without giving him crap, sheesh.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

No offense reg, but Santosh has as much chance as dating a cartoon woman as you do dating a real one.

Just to be clear, I WASN'T joking....he, and other fans, are free to like what they like, but in the Women>Celebrities forum, how bout we stick to women celebrities.

it's long been the practice that this thread allow cartoons such as the family guy fat lois episode... so people should stop trying to start giant rants about it every few pages, when the cartoons are wasting very little space in this thread and just ignore them if you're not interested.

Theres a Dutch (?) movie coming out that has its 3 leads gaining weight from eating a cake.  Can't find the full scene but heres the trailer (starts at :30):

k3_bengeltjes_60082327_st_4_s-high.jpg