Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Sounds like Backfire.  I cant find the clip but part of it is in the trailer (at :35 seconds)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe5kru_backfire-1995_fun#.UVYsyK7OP9M

Yup that's it! I'll see if I can get a hold of the vid and post the scene.

Edit: Well scratch that, Amazon is no longer streaming it, there are apparently no DVDs of it left, and the only place you can get it is on your Netflix DVD queue and I dont have Netflix :(

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Netflix recently dropped the video after it got a horde of miserable scores, so they no longer stream it, it seems.

On the bright side however, I managed to track down the video after hours of searching online - though it is in German unfortunately.

I've taken the raw file and recut it to only feature the scenes where Jessica (Kathy Ireland) is stuffing her face and the large reveal at the end. If anyone is familiar in German, a translation of her lines would be much appreciated.

The video can be found here:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=349cftg&s=6

Netflix recently dropped the video after it got a horde of miserable scores, so they no longer stream it, it seems.

On the bright side however, I managed to track down the video after hours of searching online - though it is in German unfortunately.

I've taken the raw file and recut it to only feature the scenes where Jessica (Kathy Ireland) is stuffing her face and the large reveal at the end. If anyone is familiar in German, a translation of her lines would be much appreciated.

Wow, great job. Thank you!

Guest coolguybro

Can anyone put this on youtube, my phone won't play this !!

Anyone seen this? 

Fantasy Island  season 3 ep  049  The Pug/ Class of '69

An overweight young woman wishes to become thin in order to get revenge on a man who humiliated her. Guest Stars: Dane Clarke, Gary Collins, Sugar Ray Robinson, Fred Williamson, Mitch Lee, K.C. Martel, Bill Baldwin, Jimmy Lennon, Lou Filipo, Adrienne Barbeau, Fred Grady, Tim Thomson, Ric Carrott, Grainger Hines, Matthew Faison

Adrienne Barbeau is the overweight woman. I remember a magic formula, she's skinny till it wears off. Fred Grady chases here through the jungle as she gains the weight back!

Anyone seen this? 

Fantasy Island  season 3 ep  049  The Pug/ Class of '69

An overweight young woman wishes to become thin in order to get revenge on a man who humiliated her. Guest Stars: Dane Clarke, Gary Collins, Sugar Ray Robinson, Fred Williamson, Mitch Lee, K.C. Martel, Bill Baldwin, Jimmy Lennon, Lou Filipo, Adrienne Barbeau, Fred Grady, Tim Thomson, Ric Carrott, Grainger Hines, Matthew Faison

Adrienne Barbeau is the overweight woman. I remember a magic formula, she's skinny till it wears off. Fred Grady chases here through the jungle as she gains the weight back!

I'm old enough to have watched that on the original air date! I remember it fondly, but I'm not sure how well it would hold up. Haven't seen it in years. I used to have it on VHS, but not anymore.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in cataloging all posts on the main page, or perhaps starting a second topic for the sole purpose of keeping a repository? That way there would be a forum page with just an archive of different shows and films with a few shots of the ensuing action, rather than digging through page after page looking for something in particular.

Guest Atlya

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in cataloging all posts on the main page, or perhaps starting a second topic for the sole purpose of keeping a repository? That way there would be a forum page with just an archive of different shows and films with a few shots of the ensuing action, rather than digging through page after page looking for something in particular.

Nice idea, you do that! :D

american dad 4-14-2013 not much to see but this fat chick in sex dungeon in a montage song that's not that relevant to the rest of the show... so you may or may not wanna check out the episode itself, prolly not worth it for those who arent' fans of the show.

post-280-14513308725001_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308727858_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308728432_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308728761_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308729062_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308729312_thumb.jpg

Guest plumpkininny

I don't think this movie is on the forum, at least in its current incarnation.  Also somehow I've never seen this before, but the film Cinta Kolestrol features a pretty wonderful fat suit and some nice weight gain.

CINTA KOLESTROL

I don't think this movie is on the forum, at least in its current incarnation.  Also somehow I've never seen this before, but the film Cinta Kolestrol features a pretty wonderful fat suit and some nice weight gain.

CINTA KOLESTROL

Mind pointing out the times with some decent weight gain?

Mostly because the movie is nearly two hours long.

CINTA KOLESTROL

I remember that movie, its fairly old, i forget if that's the remake or sequel to another movie that had a similar name.

I had the misfortune to catch clips of two horrible movies yesterday. However they both had a couple of neat scenes.

In "Made of Honor" during the wedding, a bridesmaid who was a BBW split her dress when she sat down. Great view of thick fat rolls through the tear. They then tried to safety pin it together - leaving about two inches of fat on display. I can't find the scene on youtube, but if you see the movie come on TV it was towards the end. Probaby 30minute left in the movie.

I'm pretty sure this is the actress that busts the dress.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1817612/resumephotos?v=me702502332

In "Epic movie" some guy is going to get laid by a "Mystique" type character. He asks her to make her boobs bigger, then her ass bigger then asks for fatter arm so she looks like a "fat, blue Brittany Spears."

This was the only clip I could find.