Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see True Blood last night, about 25:00 into the episode a big women with a pink nighty knocks out Sookie with a frying pan.  Instant boner from that chick, first thing i thought when I saw her was curvage.  She can be seen again in all her curvacious glory at 33:00 with a dragon bath robe

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/9626946/file.html s googled up a link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Frankie from Foster Home of Imaginary Friends is 22 (checked the wiki), as for Clover i have no idea (probably around 16-19).

2. The thread is "Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)" and those cartoon posts are about women getting fat but you are correct that they are not celebrities, you or someone else can make a "WG Story Lines (Animated)" if they want to.

the long running curvage 1.0 thread with the same title with like 80pages of posts or whatever included a few cartoons, basically anything on tv is enough of a celebrity for me, where the heck else would be a better place to put this stuff?.... I find myself, anytime you have to preface a thing you are about to say, by saying "I know this is gonna be pointless bickering but I'm just gonna say it anyways" that's a thing you might want to consider just not saying :-p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got pulled that fast? Can you maybe upload it somewhere else? Maybe even to this site as an attachment? Im not sure if thatll work but Im curious about this scene.

video files cannot be attachments on this site, I'd recommend something like multiupload or possibly just go around telling people the exact title season and episode number of the show? then telling them to google/torrent it themselves?

looks like jenna starts off fat in season 2 episode 1 and stays fat in episode 2? and possibly episode 3? I think 90% of the good content tho is in one episode? not sure which?

so an example of what to search for on google or torrent style websites would be "30.rock.s02e02"  possibly adding in keywords like scn or rls or lol or hdtv or eztv or whatever

or since it's a pretty old episode at this point searching for a torrent of season 2 of 30.rock would prolly be a good bet too. (dailymotion and youtube are always gonna take content like this down)

there was an early episode of the tv show community in season 1 or 2 which had the gang in the lunch room and they snarkily made fun of a girl with a muffintop who walked by in the distance? possibly this was an episode about them making fun of everyone all episode long?

anyone know what episode this was? or have the clip? curvage 1.0 had a sweet 15 second clip of the muffintop floating around in weight gain story lines (TV & movies ) 1.0 the thread :)

• 1 month later...

Just to be clear, I WASN'T joking....he, and other fans, are free to like what they like, but in the Women>Celebrities forum, how bout we stick to women celebrities.

it's long been the practice that this thread allow cartoons such as the family guy fat lois episode... so people should stop trying to start giant rants about it every few pages, when the cartoons are wasting very little space in this thread and just ignore them if you're not interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

american dad 4-14-2013 not much to see but this fat chick in sex dungeon in a montage song that's not that relevant to the rest of the show... so you may or may not wanna check out the episode itself, prolly not worth it for those who arent' fans of the show.

post-280-14513308725001_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308727858_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308728432_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308728761_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308729062_thumb.jpg

post-280-14513308729312_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...