Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Yes, I'm clueless as well.  Why would they tease her about weight when she's virtually slender?

Did she used too be heavier?

It's the WWE so trying to make sense of the storyline is useless plus it's the Diva's anyway so who cares?

I'd agree if this was going on with today's divas since the entirety of two of them have personalities, but back then they still had some quality.  Mickie and Laycool got their own segments, who can say that now other than AJ.

It's the WWE so trying to make sense of the storyline is useless plus it's the Diva's anyway so who cares?

I'd agree if this was going on with today's divas since the entirety of two of them have personalities, but back then they still had some quality.  Mickie and Laycool got their own segments, who can say that now other than AJ.

WWE at the time wanted Mickie to lose weight and she didn't want to so they did the next "logical" thing and started making fun of her on tv for it to shame her into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

i saw the movie death proof by quentin tarantino

if you like a nice starter belly its awesome - vanessa ferlito wearing a short t shirt and shorts the whole way through

Guest coolguybro

I started to screengrab from a great WG sequence portrayed by that chick who played Donna on That 70's Show, but figured instead to condense the 30+ minute show into just the WG moments for your pleasure:

Feedee Session, Stuffing Donna

Tight Uniforms, Muffintop Special

Demanding meals, Just too full

Can you still do some screengrabs? my phone won't play videos

Did anyone see True Blood last night, about 25:00 into the episode a big women with a pink nighty knocks out Sookie with a frying pan.  Instant boner from that chick, first thing i thought when I saw her was curvage.  She can be seen again in all her curvacious glory at 33:00 with a dragon bath robe

Did anyone see True Blood last night, about 25:00 into the episode a big women with a pink nighty knocks out Sookie with a frying pan.  Instant boner from that chick, first thing i thought when I saw her was curvage.  She can be seen again in all her curvacious glory at 33:00 with a dragon bath robe

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/9626946/file.html s googled up a link

• 2 weeks later...

I have been searching for a weight gain scene from my youth for some time, a bit of a holy grail for me. It was on the "Brothers" t.v. show that was on Showtime Cable in the early 80's. The show was really controversial at the time because it had an openly gay character. I'm a bit dissapointed though, as the gain is not nearly as large, and the girl is not as pretty as I remember. I don't know if my memory was faulty, or if it's just the fact that any gain on tv back then was pretty special. Plus there weren't models like Sasha and Plump Princess to make comparisons to either.

So here are the youtube links if you care to check it out. Episode two has the most "gain", basically it's just thickly padded clothing.

actually, this was fairly decent. especially by today's standards where if a girl puts on just a little bit of poundage, everyone freaks out as if she's doing drugs or something.

it was pretty nice to watch.

thanks for posting it.

Glad you liked it. I enjoy your work quite a bit, by the way.