Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

actually, this was fairly decent. especially by today's standards where if a girl puts on just a little bit of poundage, everyone freaks out as if she's doing drugs or something.

it was pretty nice to watch.

thanks for posting it.

haha, and what if someone was smoking a little pot? would that be such a tragedy?

Don't know how people on curvage 2.0 feel about fat suits or deceased celebrities but lifetime is set to film a new anna nicole bio movie/series this October,  don't know who the lead actress will be but there will obviously have to be some mention/depiction of her massive gain.. just putting it out there

Don't know how people on curvage 2.0 feel about fat suits or deceased celebrities but lifetime is set to film a new anna nicole bio movie/series this October,  don't know who the lead actress will be but there will obviously have to be some mention/depiction of her massive gain.. just putting it out there

Two questions:

1. Are you sure it's a fatsuit and not an actual gain, or CGI, or a second fatter actress?

2. Who's playing Anna?

Two questions:

1. Are you sure it's a fatsuit and not an actual gain, or CGI, or a second fatter actress?

2. Who's playing Anna?

The reason i know about the movie is the same guys that wrote the script are also writing a bonnie&clyde miniseries for the history channel in the same vein as their hatfield&mccoy mini-series over the summer. The lead role hasen't been filled yet so its probably going to be a new comer whos not going to actually gain for the role and cgi is more than likely out of budget of a lifetime flick...perhaps they'll go the two actress route as well.

You might also like the brothers episode "Life's too short to be delicat". Cliff's exfiance comes back into his life having gained some weight. It's on youtube and I' get it, but I'm on my phone.

I'm too swamped to track that down right now, but thanks for the tip!

i was wondering how long it would be before someone posted the weight gain on the drew carey show.

i think it was a pretty decent gain. at least until the later parts when the fat suite and makeup git a little ridiculous. i still watch and enjoy the first parts of it. like that episode that started with the characters watching an episode of a talk show (what was it? jerry springer?) and they were betting on what the subject was.

and then the episode when drew and oswald where having that competition of who was the bast couple.

then of course there's the first part of it with the whole morning feeding session that's in the video here.

http://youtu.be/9Z4NjR5lqOM

who went from being I believe skinny to doing the fat suit thing.

yes. she started out fairly thin.

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: "Consider Her Ways": Pregnancy WG, some eating (around 6:38), ... 60's era fat suit

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: "Consider Her Ways" (1964)

funny how these fat suits look better than some of the ones they come up with now...the blonde looks and sounds like Nikki (Victor's many time wife) on Young and the Restless (Melody THomas Scott).

You might also like the brothers episode "Life's too short to be delicat". Cliff's exfiance comes back into his life having gained some weight. It's on youtube and I' get it, but I'm on my phone.

Here you go. I was shocked to see the ex-fiance was actually, what I consider thin. Played by the always fabulous Wendy Jo Sperber (may she rest in peace), this was probably the thinnest I ever saw Wendy on t.v. I was a teenager in the 80's and even I'm retro-actively surprised by the fact they consider Wendy "fat" in this episode. She was definitely plumper on "Bosom Buddies".

this going to be a shot in the dark but i do remember this one comedy/drama show i saw a while back in telemundo it was those mexcian comedy shows with over the top acting and what not, i do remember in one episode the parents were having when they first met and the mother was obese, of course the fat suit is over to the top but it look real for  a mexican sitcom im trying too look for the show and station.

this going to be a shot in the dark but i do remember this one comedy/drama show i saw a while back in telemundo it was those mexcian comedy shows with over the top acting and what not, i do remember in one episode the parents were having when they first met and the mother was obese, of course the fat suit is over to the top but it look real for  a mexican sitcom im trying too look for the show and station.

Hey I don't normally like them that big but her face caught my eye. Who is that in your avatar?