Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest pragueblueriver

Part of the episode of the Brazilian show A Mulher Invisível (invisible woman), where imaginary girlfriend of main hero gets fatter.

And some sketches from Arabic version of SNL with fat suits.

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 3/13/2018 at 11:25 AM, Karl90 said:

Havn't seen this here yet, it looks rather silly, it's spanish and she explodes at the end... atleast it's something.

This is the woman being parodied:

Ines Arrimadas guapa Dupalu.jpg

3 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

Yes but instead its with a Spanish waifu, It just works. also can anyone translate the dialogue? and maybe make an edit that shows as few of the other people as possible, like cropped, if that's at all possible

It's complicated. The video is a parody of the political sitiation in Spain concerning the conflict about Catalonian independece. Actually, the video is in Catalan language, not in Spanish. The woman parodied ( Ines Arrimadas) belongs to an anti-independence party (Ciudadanos) which is swelling up very fast in  electoral polls, hence the analogy with the Monty Pithon sketch about a fat man swellimg up.

20 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

It's complicated. The video is a parody of the political sitiation in Spain concerning the conflict about Catalonian independece. Actually, the video is in Catalan language, not in Spanish. The woman parodied ( Ines Arrimadas) belongs to an anti-independence party (Ciudadanos) which is swelling up very fast in  electoral polls, hence the analogy with the Monty Pithon sketch about a fat man swellimg up.

I know. And I meant translate the actual dialogue, to see if anything interesting is being said, like weird double entendres, (I assume the other people are buying her food as a metaphor for supporting her) but whatever

21 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

shocked ron burgundy GIF

On 3/15/2018 at 9:44 AM, Squidpi said:

Has anyone been able to find this episode on Tv Pirata? I know it's episode 76 1989 but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It used to be on youtube a couple of years ago but it got removed. There's other skits with fat suits floating around though.

On 3/12/2018 at 2:01 PM, chrislovesthebeach said:

So apparently in the new movie Gringo, Thandie Newton dons a fat suit at some point towards the end of the film. Haven’t seen it so I have no idea how it looks. Anybody have a chance to catch the new flick?

Just saw the movie. It's a fairly quick peek of her having regained old weight at the end. It's moderate gain but well done and does show her eating.

• Curvage Model

I looked through quite a few pages here and didnt see "Feed" mentioned anywhere. It is really a horrible movie but it has an amazing ending. (the videos below are not the ending)

And here is (a not so great version of) the full movie, after you see it you can not un see it..

Edited by Taytay

On 3/16/2018 at 2:38 PM, dunchester said:

New Show. No idea whether this character remains consistently paunchy, but my guess from brief shots of her looking thin is that she's gone to seed after having her time in the limelight.

This is like something out of an S. Sakurai comic...reminds me a lot of Benjamin Glee from IntraGalactic!