Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

The first chapter of several, I hope. Have you ever searched for a particular kind of story and can never find it anywhere? I finally threw my hands up and got to writing it myself. It will be a little slow-paced, but that's because I wanted to make the conversations and weight gain as realistic as possible :9

Chapter One     

I was always a skinny guy. It’s not that I wasn’t physically active; I hiked plenty of mountains when I lived in the middle of nowhere, so I was in pretty good shape. My problem was that I played an embarrassing amount of video games. Have you tried eating in the middle of a PUBG match? Even if it were possible, there’s no way I would smear greasy fingers over my keyboard. Long story short, when I moved to the city and started caring about girls, I decided it was time to get serious and start hitting the gym.

By serious, I mean very serious. LA Fitness was literally across the street from my office downtown, so I immediately booked a membership with them and arranged to work out with a personal trainer. I dressed down and waited within sight of the weight room. There must have been at least fifty people in there. Plenty of women too. Hot ones.

That’s when I saw her for the first time. She came towards me confidently; her steps as smooth as a cat’s. Dear God – her entire body was lean muscle! I couldn’t help myself staring at her deeply-tanned form. Her sports bra and yoga pants kept few secrets from my eyes. Her abs were like a canyon with six pebbles on its sides. No, eight pebbles. An eight-pack? Was that even possible? That canyon traced itself from her narrow, yet womanly hips, up under her sports bra past small mounds that might be called boobs, and back out again as the space between her small, smooth pecs. Her arms, lithe and supple, were equally well-defined.

And now she was standing in front of me.

“Hey,” her voice was surprisingly light. “You’re Cody, right?” she reached for a handshake.

I inhaled sharply, blood rushing into my face. The scent of her was delightful – coconuts? I realized suddenly that I was staring at her body, not her face. I clasped her hand quickly, ripping my gaze away and into her eyes. Her thick eyelashes fluttered over hazel pupils as she smiled confidently. I think she was wearing lipstick, but it was subtle. Straight, black hair hung over her shoulders like a queen’s robe. I clasped her clean, slender hand.

“My name is Candace,” she shook lightly, only a hint of her strength evident. “I’m your personal trainer.”

“Hey, it’s good to meet you,” I grinned. What luck! What a time to be alive!

Her smile drifted sideways into a smirk as her eyes traced my own spindly frame. “Is this your first time in a gym?”

“Oh yeah, definitely,” I took it in stride. “I’m glad you’re here. I didn’t want to be the weird guy who stares at all the equipment and doesn’t know what to do.”

Her smile loosened into a slight grin. “Well, at least you’re brave enough to admit it. Most guys screw themselves over by not admitting they’re clueless and give up after a month. You ever heard how 84% of people who work out alone don’t get the results they want?”

“Damn. That’s oddly specific.”

“They end up leaving or coming to me for advice,” she smirked confidently. “Now since it’s your first day, we’re going to set you up with some measurements and a game plan. Come follow me.”

I followed Candace’s pert, rounded ass towards a weight scale next to a rock-climbing wall, which was right next to a glass wall overlooking the city. Cool. I bet I could see my office from there… but I didn’t bother to check. Her ass was like two solid marbles flexing with each step, but still small enough that there was no fold between them and her equally-solid thighs. A shame it wasn’t any bigger than it was… oh well.

We stopped next to the scale and she craned her neck to catch my gaze again. Once again, I resisted the temptation to stare anywhere other than her hazel eyes. This was hard to do now that my libido had tasted blood. Even her perfect, shining, black hair seemed to point down her spine as if to say “look at it!  I can almost touch it!”

“How tall are you?” she asked.

“Uh… five, ten.”

“Huh, just a couple inches taller than me. I’m gonna guess you weigh about 145 pounds.”

“Last I checked, I think I was 153.”

“Go ahead and slip out of your shoes. We’re about to find out.”

I was actually 146. Shit, I was skinnier than I thought.

“Everyone has to start somewhere,” Candace patted my arm. At first, I thought she was mocking me with exaggerated sympathy, but then I felt her other hand place a cold tape measure on my bicep and wrap it around. She proceeded to measure most everything, which slowly added to my embarrassment.

“What’s so funny?” I asked her when she measured my waist.

“You have the same size waist as me,” she giggled. “Twenty-six.”

“Just twenty-six?” my face flushed with heat.

She glanced up at me. “What, you thought I was thicker?”

“Uh, no… no.”

She seemed to think my answer was funny, but she stood straight up and turned away. “Alright, that’s the last one,” she rolled her tape measure and tossed it next to the scale. “Follow me to the desk.”

The “desk” was a long, chest-high counter with a few apple computers on top. Candace logged into the nearest one and began typing my numbers into some kind of body-fitness program. This was probably the closest thing to an office in this gym.

“So check this out,” she said proudly. “This is a front and back display of your body, see?”

“Nice,” I leaned in politely.

“Now, I put your diet in. Say… 3,000 calories… and move this slider ahead by a year… that’s what you’re going to look like next year.”

“Wow…” I was pretty impressed with the stronger version of me on the screen.

“That is, if you do your workouts with me like you’re supposed to,” her eyes shone with anticipation, and possibly sadism. “Speaking of which, I’ve got another client who’s coming in a few minutes. What time works for you tomorrow?”

Curses. You can’t have everything in life. “I’m off from eleven until one. I can see you in that first hour.”

“Perfect,” Candace smiled as she slowly turned and walked away. “See you around.”

I’m pretty sure she knew I was staring at her as her slim hips swayed slightly. Could it be that she was into me? God knows, I was into her, slim as she was.

When I left, I didn’t bother putting my suit back on since the work day was done; I simply entered the dark, echoing chamber of the parking garage, found my car, and slipped in. My smartphone was out in a flash and I immediately entered the curvage website, admiring…

Oh. I never mentioned that I was into thicc girls, did I? It’s not a big deal, though. Isn’t everyone into thicc girls to some degree or another? Bigger is better, you know. Ass, tits, thighs, belly, everything really.

I couldn’t stop thinking of Candace’s slim, well-shaped figure, and I wondered what she would look like if she started gaining weight. Which part of her would grow first? Which part would grow fastest? The obsession intensified into a great urge as I drove home. Hell, it was all I could think of. I decided that I had to find out for myself. It would be hard, and it would take a long time, but trying was the only way it could happen.

“Right,” I muttered as I fumbled for my keys to unlock the front door of my apartment. “Step one… most definitely go to every training session. Figure something out from there… and after… shit.

I had forgotten to take my suit out of the locker.

“Definitely going tomorrow… suit… Candace…”

At least I had a spare.

Guest JigglyArms

This has so much potential to be great. Deliver it perfectly, and this will remain one of my favorites. Love your relatable writing style, 

Here's the second chapter! Getting Candace to gain weight turns out to be way harder than Cody thought, but hope lingers on!

Chapter Two

The next morning, I attacked my work with a passion unknown to me since I played a video game for the first time. Hours flew past as my “in” box emptied into my “out.” Every minute I could add to my lunch break for lack of work meant that much more time at the gym with Candace.

I half-jogged my way across the street towards the gym, pushed through the glass doors, and entered the locker room. Hell yes! My suit was still in its locker. I dressed down and laid my less-good-looking suit on top of it. At last, it was time.

When I reached the “desk,” I was walking much more slowly because I wanted to play it cool. Candace was typing into one of the computers by herself, one leg bent and hips tilted. I felt myself inhale with satisfaction. She was wearing the sports bra and yoga pants again.

She darted a glance in my direction as I approached, smiling. “You’re here earlier than I thought you’d be.”

“You wouldn’t believe the work I finished to get here,” I grinned. “I wanted to make the most of the time we have.”

“Good,” she clicked the mouse a couple times and stepped away from the computer screen. “But pushing pencils doesn’t count. Now you’re really going to start to work.”

She walked into the weight training room. I didn’t need her to tell me to follow her. Her long, light hair was leaving a trail of scented shampoo like jet trails. There was the slightest hint of deodorant mixed in as well. It was entrancing.

“Today is leg day,” Candace spoke as she led me towards a corner of the room. “Which is actually my favourite day.”

“Leg day? I would’ve guessed stomach day was your favourite.”

“That’s every day.”

“I should’ve known,” I grinned to myself.

But I was not grinning as much once I learned how absolutely painful leg day was. I grimaced as Candace pushed me through one machine after the next, each one setting a different part of my legs on fire. I barely had any time to rest either, because for every muscle, she had technique for the opposite muscle while the first one “rested.”

“Okay,” she watched me struggle to get a fifth rep on the quad machine before leaning down to adjust the weight to a lighter setting. “Try that.”

Damn it all! That was the fifth time she had to do that! With some added effort, I grimaced my way to finishing the sixth and final rep before collapsing with a sigh.

“Go for eight,” she said encouragingly. “Come on!”

Eyes popping from my head, I mustered the full might of my body into a seventh rep, then half of another, before collapsing again. Damn. There’s nothing worse than working hard and thinking you’re done and then getting even more hard work.

“Good job,” Candace stood up straight. “That was the last set.”

I began my slow, painful attempts to get up before she changed her mind. “Are my legs supposed to be shaking so much?”

“That’s how you know you exceeded your limits.”

“I think I knew that after the first set.”

“Exactly,” she put her hands on her slender hips. “Today I pushed you harder than normal to see what you can lift. Next leg day, we will keep the intensity at slightly more than your muscles can handle, but not as intense as today. By the way… 3,000 calories. Remember when I told you to eat that much every day?”

The mention of food instantly reminded me of my mission. Containing my excitement, I began to move the conversation where I wanted it.

“Uh… my stomach is the size of an apple,” I said as a bemused smirk played across her face.

“You’ll definitely need to stretch it out today. If you don’t eat enough, your body will cannibalize on itself and you’ll lose weight.”

“So, what’s the best way to go about that? Are there any good restaurants near us?”

Her eyes glimmered. “There’s a particularly good one in the food court next to us.”

“Want to show me today?”

She smiled confidently. “I got no appointments for the next hour, so how about you change and we can head over?”

I could feel my legs shaking more than before, and breath caught in my throat. My longshot had actually worked! “Great! I’ll meet you by the lobby in a few minutes.”

“The sooner the better,” she replied. “The longer you go without food, the more your body will starve from that workout.”

“Sure thing! Gimme a sec!”

Of the two suits in my locker, I chose the first one, it happening to be my favourite. When I reached the lobby, Candace looked exactly the same, except she had slipped a tight tank top over her torso.

“Nice suit, Cody,” she noted. “You sure you aren’t overdressed?”

“It’s what I had in the locker,” I shrugged. “I work across the street so… actually, what about you?”

“This is my suit, if you think about it.”

She pushed her way out of the gym doors and strode purposefully towards the food court (which was on the same block as the gym – I made a note of the easy access to food for Candace). The way Candace walked blasted confidence to everyone in sight. This was a woman with an amazing body and knew it. I wondered what she would think of herself if she was thicker? So far, I think I was getting lucky enough to start finding out.

She took me to a bar and grill I had never heard of and I was instantly impressed by the mahogany tables and the burning tiki torches just outside. When we sat at a table opposite each other, I could see the long grill in the middle of the restaurant, ringed by the bar.

“I’m starving after that workout,” I noted casually, hoping she would reply that she was too.

“Good,” she smiled and picked up my menu. “Hey, when the waitress comes around, get this one,” she pointed at the shrimp and scallops combo. “Trust me, your body needs it – and it’s amazing.”

“I love seafood,” I said politely, looking for a picture of the meal.

“That’s good. Seafood is some of the healthiest meat you can eat, and you need to eat a lot of it.”

“Good point,” I smiled. “3,000 calories, right? By the way, let me pick something for you…”

Candace shook her head. “I already know exactly what I want.”

Damn. Time to make a hasty retreat. “You must come here often, then.”

“Every day,” her eyes narrowed as she stared at me, which accentuated her thick lashes black eyeliner. A man could get lost in that captivating stare. “The waitress actually knows what I’m getting.”

I saw the waitress coming before she did, a young brunette with soft legs and C-cup breasts. Probably a college student paying off her tuition.

“Candace!” she said happily. “The usual?”

“Hannah,” Candace smiled back at her and pointed towards my face. “He’s getting the shrimp and scallops – and yes. How do you know me so well?”

Hannah chuckled as she scribbled notes onto her pad. “Why did they even give you a menu? So I’ll see you Friday at two?”

“I better. You missed your session last time. I’m going to double your pain.”

Hannah laughed nervously. “I’ll take those menus, then. And what’s your name?” she looked at me.

“I’m Cody.”

“Don’t miss a session with her,” Hannah turned with a wink and left.

“Well then, that’s something I’ll never do,” I turned to face Candace again, who was shaking her head.

“That’s a real shame,” she smirked. “I was hoping you wouldn’t find out what happens when you miss a session until it’s too late.”

“What happens again?”

“Painz and gainz. That’s all I’ll tell you.”

We continued the small talk for several minutes. It was nothing significantly memorable – I mean, not as memorable as her arms. I caught myself staring at them several times. It was like there were steel plates of armour in her skin, from her sculpted shoulders down to her forearms. This woman was coated in a full set of muscle armour that was blocking my attempts to convince her to loosen up and indulge herself. Was there any chink in that armour at all? She was human, after all. She had to be human.

Hannah brought our food while I was in the middle of describing what “open world” gaming was. The first thing I noticed was how delicious the sizzling seafood looked on my plate. The second thing I noticed was how much smaller Candace’s plate was.

Salad?” I said disbelievingly. “That’ll last you, what, two hours before you burn the calories?”

“This is my salad,” Candace said proudly as she plucked her fork up. “Every portion measured for maximum nutritional value, down to the last crouton. 560 calories.”

“That’s it?” I bit a shrimp and singed my mouth. I did my best to act casual, but I think she saw me struggling. “So… you’re showing me how to eat and all that… and you’re definitely a professional, by the way.”

“Thank you,” she grinned, staking stacks of lettuce with her fork.

“How did you manage to get so strong eating leaves?”

She swallowed her food before answering. “So have you ever heard of bulking and cutting?”

“A little.”

“I’ll teach you more about it as we go along. But no, I did not achieve this physique by eating lettuce. I usually eat about 3,400 calories a day.”

“Really?” I hid my excitement by blowing on my second shrimp before eating it.

“It’s hard to believe, isn’t it? Everyone thinks it’s the working out that’s hard. It’s actually eating exactly what you need, measuring protein, fat, carbs, vitamins…”

“How much do you eat now?”

“Only 1,700 calories; right now I’m cutting.”

“Oh,” my excitement drained away. But I scouted ahead with my questions. There had to be a chink in the armour… “how do you even keep track of all that?”

“I’m glad you asked that,” she reached down with her free hand and pulled out her smartphone from a pocket in her yoga pants. “Check this out. I use this app to keep track of how much I eat and what it is.” She turned the screen towards me and I leaned in, still eating. “See, it’s got these nice pie charts showing what food groups I need to eat and how much I’ve eaten from each one…” her perfectly manicured finger scrolled the screen for me. “… and if you look at this, you can see exactly how many calories I have eaten every day.”

“Hmm…” I chewed on my shrimp. Perhaps this was a chance to ask how much she weighed? “It doesn’t show your weight though.”

“I got a scale for that,” she shrugged. “But honestly I don’t check my weight.”

“Really?” I was surprised. Could this be a weakness? Maybe if she gained weight, she wouldn’t notice!

“Your weight doesn’t matter anyway,” she waved her hand after she put the smartphone away. “What matters is what you look like. Besides, who cares how much I weigh if I got a body like this… right?”

I nodded with my mouth full. If only she knew…

The lunch continued, but naturally, Candace finished before I did. She dabbed her mouth lightly with a napkin. “Well, I really feel bad about this, but I have another client in a few minutes, so I got to go.”

“Already?” My mind raced with ideas, and I executed the first one before she could leave. “Don’t you want to eat dessert… I mean, if you eat desserts…”

“I’m afraid not,” she chuckled. “But we should do this again sometime.”

“Definitely,” I began to execute another, better idea. “So, uh, that app you showed me. Can you send me a link to download it?”

“Of course!”

“Let me give you my number real quick, you can text me the link.”

“Sure,” she pulled out her phone. “Give it to me.”

I gave her those digits and quickly got a text from her (“Candace :)”).

“Alright, I gotta go, but here’s a ten to cover some of the cost.”

“I can buy it…”

“I’m your personal trainer; you pay me enough as it is. Think of it as a long-term investment,” she smirked, waiting for my reaction.

“I guess I’ll have to make returns on that investment.”

“Don’t forget our session tomorrow,” she glanced at me over her shoulder before leaving gracefully.

When she was out of sight, I sighed and returned to eating my food. “Mission failed,” I mumbled. “We’ll get ‘em next time.”

I spent the evening on my phone reading any scrap of story I could google about fitness girls being tricked or coerced into gaining weight. I would go through phases where I would look for similar weight gain stories for the fun of it, but now I was a mad scientist. There had to be some good ideas out there on the internet I could use on Candace. Somewhere…

I snickered at the latest story, where some guy was replacing diet soda with normal soda, low fat milk with normal milk, and leaving treats all over his house for his girlfriend to unwittingly find.

“There’s no way that’s gonna work,” I said to myself. “Candace would notice right away and I would get in lots of trouble.” But the story was rather titillating; I got a kick out of pretending the girl in the story was Candace…

My phone vibrated in my hand. It was her!

Hey, Cory,” the first block of text read as she typed more. “I left in such a hurry that I forgot to tell you.

I grinned as I typed back. “What?”

“There’s a Halloween party at one of my co-worker’s houses this Friday night. Can you come?”

My heart was racing. She was so straightforward about it! She really was into me! “Of course :D.”

“Good. I’m glad. Be sure to wear a costume. And definitely BYOB.”

“Definitely :9 see you tomorrow.”

I could not believe my luck! Not only was she basically asking me out, but a Halloween party sounded absolutely perfect for my plan! Maybe I could convince her to have a cheat day. She was sure to be constantly starving while on her cutting plan. How hard could it be?

I slept on it, my mind swimming with the possibilities. Could this be the chink in her armour? Chink or not, I was going to go for the killing shot.

Guest Gage176

I’ve been searching for a story like this for so long. Your writing style is fantastic and I can’t wait to see where you take the story next. Awesome work so far!

I like the unhurried pace of your scene-setting.

A quick continuity check: Candace has dark hair, no? So, when you describe her hair as "light," is that a reference not to color but rather to its weight and bounce?

On 10/31/2018 at 11:50 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Straight, black hair hung over her shoulders like a queen’s robe.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:39 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Her long, light hair was leaving a trail of scented shampoo like jet trails.

1 hour ago, riptoryx said:

I like the unhurried pace of your scene-setting.

A quick continuity check: Candace has dark hair, no? So, when you describe her hair as "light," is that a reference not to color but rather to its weight and bounce?

Yes, good eye. Candace takes good care of her hair, so it doesn’t look heavy per se. She probably uses, like, four different hair products.

*queue Eyes Of A Panther by Steel Panther*

The third chapter is here! Cody has stumbled upon Candace's weakness! But can he survive Halloween night unscathed?

Chapter 3

Preparing for any of the holidays was never something I was good at. Even with Halloween falling on next week, I still hadn’t bought a costume. But with Candace on my mind, I committed a costume into my life schemes.

It came to me as I shopped for winter workout clothes at the mall and spotted an Adidas tracksuit. I could be a drunk Russian! Hardbass slammed in my head as I bought the full suit along with some ushanka hat I found in the back of the store.

I bet you’ll get a kick out of my costume, I texted her as the Uber homed-in on the party’s location.

That’s my line ;) :D, she replied quickly. The number of emojis she was using per text was increasing as the night deepened. I wondered if she had pre-gamed as hard as I had. I glanced down at the six-pack I had placed between my feet.

When the Uber dropped me off at the address, I found myself in an uphill neighbourhood with some sizeable houses. I stared admiringly at the glowing embers of the city below. Cars lined the street all around me. Groups of costumed men and women made their way towards a lit, two-storey house throbbing with music. I made for the front door, noting its cobwebs.

You here???? She texted me as I entered the hallway crowded with girls in slutty costumes.

Yea, I smiled to myself. She had to be buzzed.

Where?

I was typing a response when I heard her voice from the second story balcony. “Cody!”

She was rushing down the stairs with a giddy expression on her face. It was like she was a completely different person. Scratch buzzed; she was borderline drunk already!

She stood before me on the first step of the stairs. Instead of her trademark sports bra and yoga pants, she was touting a black and orange A-cup bra and tight, white shorts (which were unbuttoned and unzipped to show off her endless abs – I have a weakness for unzipped shorts by the way). Oh, and she was green.

“What do you think?” she grinned, white teeth contrasting with black lipstick.

“I like it!” I pointed while still holding my phone in one hand and the six-pack in the other. “So you’re, like, Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy?”

“No!” she squinted disbelievingly. “Hulk Woman!”

“Oh, I get it! I get it! So what do you think I am?”

She leaned her weight on one leg and put her hand to her chin. “Hmm… tracksuit… sneakers… you’re a tiny bodybuilder!”

“Uh, what?” I shook my head. “No way! Check this out…” I splayed my legs and sat myself on my calves in a flawless Slav Squat. “Is time for vodka, no? Tri Poloski.”

“A skinny bodybuilder!” she giggled.

“Nooo,” I stood up again. “I’m totally a… never mind. I’m a bodybuilder.”

“You’re so small. Do you even lift?”

Too late, I spotted that sadistic gleam in her eye. Her green arms were suddenly bear-hugging me.

“I… okay, Candace. You know I’m not as small as – whoa, whoa, careful!” she was lifting me off the floor and was starting to stumble her way down the hallway. “Easy! Watch the beer!”

“Gimme,” she reached for my six-pack with one hand and dropped me.

Game time! Time to figure out how many calories I could stuff into her flat belly!

“Check it out!” I grinned, holding the six-pack up. “Bierstadt! It’s a new brand I found,” and, notably, the densest, richest beer I could find in the mall.

“Nice!” she held it up and admired the label. “You like trying new beers too? Hey, I’m gonna put these in the fridge and make them cold. Meet me in the living room! We’re about to play Strip Jenga!”

“Strip what?”

But she was already half-dancing her way down the hall towards the kitchen. “I’ll get you a cold one!” she yelled.

The living room was filled with people, to the point that there was little room on the couches. I found a spot just wide enough for me to squeeze in between two girls (a “cat” and a “bunny”) and noted the Jenga tower being built on the coffee table in front of me. A man dressed in a Pooh Bear jumpsuit was making the final adjustments.

Then my buzzed mind realized something. “Hannah!” I glanced left over at the cat girl.

“Cody!” she said in surprise.

“What are you doing here?”

“The landlord invited me!” she pointed towards the Jenga tower.

I frowned. “Pooh Bear’s the landlord?”

She giggled at my confusion, but I shrugged it off. “I like your cat costume.”

“Thank youuu,” she cocked her head the way girls do when you imply that they’re sexy.

“So do you know anyone else h –” my conversation was interrupted from behind by Candace’s foot stepping on my thigh. She was doing her best to climb over the sofa. “Ow! Candace! Your leg’s on my face!”

“Move over a little, then!” she grunted, beer in hand, eventually dropping next to me, half her solid ass on top of my leg. Nothing to complain about, especially since Hannah’s soft thighs were squashed against mine on the other side. “Here,” Candace handed me the beer. “Try it and tell me what you think.”

I thought she needed a beer too, but couldn’t play my hand quite yet. I took a swig and grinned as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. “Did you add protein to this?”

She burst out laughing. “Of course not!”

“I like it.”

“I’ll be sure to add some next time. Hey! Pooh Bear! Are we playing this or not?”

“Hell yea,” Pooh gave the thumb’s up.

Between all the conversations in the room between groups of friends and potential hook-ups, the hip hop beating through the walls, and the games of flippy-cup and beer-pong, not everyone noticed that the game had started, so it took awhile for it to be my turn. I eyed the little boards in the tower, already askew. Candace had played before me and had either tried to sabotage me or was too drunk to play well. I reached for the safe choice: a loose board just barely held in place. But as my fingers plucked it, a green fist smashed the whole tower.

“Ha!” Candace laughed. “Now you strip!”

“You strip too! That was a dirty trick!”

“Fine! Watch this!”

I suddenly realized how little she was already wearing. “No, no, Candace! Wait! I was just… oh,” I sighed in relief when she kicked one of her sandals off. “Alright,” I shrugged as I peeled my sneaker off with my other foot. “I can live with that.”

The game of Strip Jenga kind of stalled after that; there was just too many distractions in the house for anyone to concentrate, even if we were sober. After enjoying my squished position for a few more uncounted moments, I turned to Candace, ready to resume my mission.

“Hey Candace,” I jostled a bit to get her attention.

“What’s up?”

“I’m about to get more beer, want to give my six pack a try?”

“Yes!”

“Hey, that’s great! Move your ass a little bit; I’ll be right back.”

Man, being drunk at a house party is a great feeling, but it makes you lose your focus. I detoured slightly to the bathroom to pee real quick, but ended up waiting several minutes for a “quarterback” and a “cheerleader” to leave sheepishly. As I washed my hands, I stared at myself in the mirror and spent another minute giving myself a pep talk. Finally, I made my way to the fridge in the kitchen and found my six-pack had become a three-pack. I plucked all three out for good measure and made my way back to the couch.

Candace beamed as I approached, patting the couch, which had more room now. It was starting to get late and couples were leaving one by one. I noticed with glee that she had grabbed another beer while I’d been on my short adventure.

“What took you so long?” she asked, a hand stroking my arm.

“Bathroom was occupied,” I placed the spare beer on the coffee table and handed her the second while keeping the third. “Wait until you try this stuff, though. It’s made in… shit. We need a bottle opener.”

“Gotcha,” Candace held up a finger. “Gimme a sec.”

I watched her chug the rest of her own beer with wide-eyed amazement. This woman was no stranger to the nightlife! With a metabolism like hers, it must take a lot of beer to get her as drunk as she was now. How many calories were swirling away in her stomach, working their magic? Speaking of which, where the hell was all that beer going? Her stomach was as flat as ever!

She slammed the emptied bottle onto the coffee table and grinned at me as she swallowed the last mouthful. “Now what was it again?”

“Bottle opener?” I reminded her.

“Right,” she stuck a hand into her front pocket. “If I can – hic – find it…”

Oh. My. God. She had the hiccups! Every muscle in her torso flexed an inch upwards. Even her tiny boobs bounced when her pecs twitched.

“You having trouble?”

“Patience!” she insisted. “I – hic – got it right here…” she finally had the tool in her hand. “Let me see your bottle…”

Three hiccups later, the bottles were open, and we enjoyed ourselves a little more.

The next couple hours, the party began to die down as everyone started heading home. Candace and I, however, were as wild as ever. From experience, I can say that it doesn’t matter what alcohol you drink when it comes to what kind of drunk you’re looking for; you’ll just wear whatever emotions are inside you on your sleeve. That night, I was definitely a happy drunk. Candace, however, was a feisty drunk. By feisty, I mean she was play-fighting me without warning every couple of minutes.

“Candace…” I sounded like a kid about to be tickled. “You crazy son of… you crazy b – ow! That’s my neck…” Through her fits of laughter, I managed to stop her slapping hands by grabbing her in a bear-hug. “Now, are we done wriggling and giggling?”

“…Yes,” she said mischievously.

Someone walked up to us and I glanced up towards his face. “Oh. Hello Pooh Bear.”

“My name’s Eric,” he said, folding his fuzzy arms over his undersized red shirt. “You two good for tonight? Do have a ride home?”

“Uh…” I felt Candace try to flex her way out of my grip. “We’re good! I’m calling an Uber.”

“Cool,” Pooh Bear shrugged. “See y’all at the gym.”

The gym? Had I seen this guy before? I was probably too entranced by Candace’s round ass to notice him. “Hey Candace,” I said carefully.

“What is it, puny man?”

“I’m calling an Uber. Can you type your address in?”

The muscles in her arms shifted within my embrace. “You’ll have to release me first.”

“Sure thing, let me pull out my phone real quick…” I unlatched one of my arms and began unlocking my phone with one thumb.

Hannah’s legs walked past me, following the cheerleader and quarterback towards the door. “By Cody!” she waved her hand from a fully erect arm.

I glanced up at her beaming face. “By Hannah! Be safe – ow!”

Candace had pounced when I had least expected it. The room spun more than it already was and before I could react, my head was wedged into a headlock.

“Candace, let me call the… Candace!” I was yelling into her boob, one eye squished shut. “Tap! Tap!”

I’m calling the Uber,” she said calmly. I felt her slender fingers snatch my phone away.

“Can’t I do it?”

“You can’t escape from me,” she laughed again. “I teach wrestling on the side!”

But wrestling was a thinking game. If I couldn’t escape one way, I could escape another.

“Candace,” I said calmly. “There’s still one beer left. On the table.”

“Don’t make me drunk,” Candace giggled. “You wouldn’t like me when I’m drunk.”

“I do, actually,” I said truthfully. Alcohol tends to make you more open and honest. “It’s like you’re a completely different person.”

I felt her chest shift as she looked down at my head. “You think I’m like… what I am in the gym all the time?” she laughed. “It’s Friday! Time to let loose a little!”

“Yesss,” I had successfully guided her drunken state of consciousness where I needed it to be. “You should drink it!”

“But the Uber’s three minutes away!”

Yes! She called the Uber! “Chug!” I said happily.

I felt her release my head, and her pelvis knocked it sideways as she moved up to grab the bottle and sit again. Now my head was against her thigh. I had a great view of the ceiling, which spun as Candace arched back and chugged the rich, foamy…

She spat slightly halfway through the chug. I winced when I felt some of it on my face. She probably snorted some by accident.

“Too strong?” I grinned up at her.

“Fuck you!” she said playfully. Her head darted sideways suddenly. “Just a sec…”

And she was gone. I was left on the couch pondering life’s greatest questions, but too drunk to fully answer any of them…

The next day, I woke up face-down on the couch. The sound of sweeping sounded behind me. Pooh Bear was cleaning the floor of the house, except now his jumpsuit was unzipped and tied around his waist. His huge, tattooed arms were revealed, along with his shaven head.

“Damn son,” he grinned at me. “You really had a blast last night, huh?”

Jenga boards, red cups, and half-finished beer bottles were everywhere. I inhaled deeply as I eased myself to a sitting position. “Holy shit, what a night.”

“Since your awake now, you don’t mind helping me clean the mess?”

“For sure… hey, did Candace get home alright?”

Eric chuckled. “Yeah. We managed to herd and prod her outside in time for her ride. But goddamn,” he shook his head. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her so crazy! You must really be something else, man.”

I smiled, staring at nothing. I think I had done it. This could be the best day of my life… until next time.

Another chapter is here! Cody makes another move -- and get's into more trouble!

Chapter Four

I would’ve asked Candace out for more fun over the weekend, but she had accidentally taken my phone with her in her drunken stupor. Worse, I didn’t know where she lived, so after a weekend of twiddling my thumbs in boredom, I finally made my way to the gym on Monday.

I couldn’t help but smile when I saw her again. Much to my delight, she smiled back. She may be professional now, but we both knew what lay just beneath the surface.

“Ready to hit back muscles again?” she asked when I stood before her.

“Barely. My back’s just stopped aching from last time.”

She tilted her head. “Then come on.”

As I followed her into the gym, I could see the outline of her panties through the fabric of her yoga pants. This was something I had never seen before. They rested halfway over each cheek; and her plush flesh rose ever so slightly over the edges. It was only a couple millimetres; nothing to write home about, but could it be that she had gained weight over the weekend? This soon? Or was she just wearing new, smaller clothes?

“Cody, are you staring at my ass?”

Breath caught in my lungs. “Uh… I was… only a little…”

“Good,” Candace’s eyes narrowed and the corners of her mouth twitched upwards. “You told the truth. That means you only have to do twenty pushups.”

This was a relief, but also a disappointment; my arms were still sore from one of last week’s sessions. Still, I obediently got down on my hands and started pushing.

“Head up! Those two didn’t count.”

Grunting with soreness, I raised my head and started over. Her calves were straight in front of me, and I could feel her gaze on my ass now. Oh, the irony. I spotted Eric the Pooh between her legs on the other side of the gym, snickering and taking a picture. Oh great! I bet he knew exactly what I did!

When I finished, I craned my neck upwards, up her thighs, through the abs-canyon, past the small mounds, and into her satisfied gaze.

“Was it worth it?” she asked coyly.

“Actually… do you still have my phone?”

She chuckled. “I put it in my locker to keep it safe, so… I’ll give it back during lunch?”

Lunch was the same place as ever. Once again, Candace ate her trademark salad. I, however, had a plate of salmon and pasta.

“This is a pretty strange combo,” I remarked when it arrived.

“Pasta’s a good source of carbs, which you need a lot of,” she calmly bit at her own salad, already half done. “Almost more important than protein.”

“Really? I would never have guessed that.”

“Well, the portion sizes are on the app I gave you.”

“Yes,” I shrugged. “But how am I supposed to know how much carbs are in this? There’s no nutrition label.”

“Let me help you then – here’s your phone, by the way.”

“Thanks.”

After she handed the phone over, she got up and slid into my side of the booth, sidling-up next to me.

“Go ahead and open the app,” she said, holding hers up and leaning her shoulder into me.

“Okay…” I clumsily held my phone next to hers. “So here’s the graph I got…”

“Oh, Cody. You need to make sure you record all the days.”

“I didn’t want to guess anything, so I left parts blank… the Halloween party, for example.”

“No, you still want to guess so you have an idea of where you’re at. Here, look at my graph…”

My heartbeat was pounding in my neck. Candace’s graph flatlined at 1,700 calories until it reached Friday, when it skyrocketed upwards to 3,900 before easing its way down back to 1,700 by Sunday.

She looked at me, her professional façade broke ever so slightly, and “Hulk Candace” was back for a brief moment. “Remember Friday night?”

“Sort of,” I scratched the back of my head.

“Heh. Me too. But I almost remember everything I had that night, so I can still get an estimate of what I ate. Now, if we take your pasta/salmon here, and google some numbers… there.  Now you’ve got an estimate.  Looks like you’ve still got some eating to do today.”

“This is a pretty cool app,” I said as I stared at the spike in Candace’s graph. Against my better judgement, I addressed it directly. “I don’t think you had that many calories on Friday, though.”

“It’s just an estimate,” Candace shrugged. “Friday night and Saturday morning are my cheat day anyway, so I just scrolled back and took the average value of my last few cheat days…”

She scrolled back for me and I could see other, similar spikes every week. The thrill of thinking I had made her eat more than usual ebbed slightly. Then again, it was an estimate, and it could very well be that the latest spike was actually far bigger than the others. After all, it was a crazy party. A man can dream. And plan.

“That was one of the best parties ever,” I ate a bite of my salmon. “We should definitely do it again.”

“Definitely,” Candace blinked and paused for a fraction of a second. “I liked it.”

“This Friday, then? I know a good bar and grill.”

“It’s a deal.”

Yes! Slowly, but surely, my scouting efforts were yielding valuable intel, which I would use in my next strike.

1 hour ago, jojoabc123 said:

Excellent pacing I am really enjoying the story so far. If you dont mind me asking but what type of story were you always looking for? Also would you describe this story as a denial type, fit to fat, etc or something else?

So, I always wanted to read a story about a personal trainer that slowly gets guided into getting fatter over time. It’s the ultimate challenge and that’s what makes it such an appealing concept. The process itself is fascinating to me too — how would it be done, exactly? Would it work in real life? None of the stories I’ve found do that; the girl just decides early on to be fat all of a sudden. That’s kind of like a strip-tease that lasts ten seconds (“it’s over already?”). That’s what drives this story: the challenge.

The fifth chapter is here! By the way, hanging out at clubs is one of the best ways to find exciting writing material -- it's never boring!

Chapter Five

Friday couldn’t come fast enough. To think that working out with Candace was now second priority to anything else! When the time came, I texted her the address to the most lively bar and grill I knew of. It’s food was alright, but people came here to drink and watch the games – especially on weekends.

I showed up slightly early at nine pm, opened a tab, and bought myself the first beer I didn’t recognize. A DJ was revving up some oldskool hip hop from the back of the room. That was new; it looked like tonight would be a little more lively than I thought.

You on your way? I texted, idly sipping my beer while watching some wrestling game. Flashbacks of last week’s Halloween party hit me. That was a good night. Honestly, the wrestling wasn’t all that bad, except that I had trouble breathing for a hot minute…

“Cody!”

I was jumped from behind in a tight embrace. Really tight. I could feel her mosquito bites on my shoulder blades. They were probably the only soft things on her body.

“You saved a seat for me?” she whispered in my ear. Scratch what I just said; her voice was pretty soft. So were her lips. They grazed past my ears for a moment.

“You did me a frighten,” I grinned as she eased onto the bar stool on my left. She was wearing jeans and a crop top, with a fur-lined jacket and baseball cap for good measure. Very daring, I guess. “I found this new beer, by the way, and it’s pretty good! You want one?”

Candace laughed. “No, I’m not feeling the beer today.”

“So… you cutting back on your cheat day or…”

She smiled mischievously. “Get me a Long Island.”

Oh damn! I had mixed feelings about her not drinking beer, but every girl I ever met who wanted a Long Island wanted to get crazy. Maybe she would loosen up after she drank it too.

“Hey ma’am!” I leaned over the bar until I got the nearest bartender’s attention. “One Long Island!”

Two Long Islands,” Candace’s hand started to wrap around my arm.

Two Long Islands!”

The bartender was a scrawny Thai girl who once thought I was hitting on her and said I was too “poor” for her tastes. Even without our history, she always scowled because she apparently got too much attention from the men anyway. But she was an absolute witch when it came to drinks. Those Long Islands were in front of us pretty quick.

“So what do you wanna drink to?” she asked, drink primed for guzzling.

“To you,” I clinked her glass.

“To you!” she hit her drink against the table before swinging it into her mouth. I frowned as I simply drank mine; I never did get why some people slam the table and others don’t.

We kept up the drinking, me drinking my beer as Candace downed two cocktails. The small talk got better and more explicit the drunker we got. By the time I had nearly finished my first beer, she had a shot of straight tequila in her hand.

“You gonna finish that already?” she leaned forward, nearly hitting my head.

I raised my drink. “Wanna –”

“Finish or go home!” she yelled. The tequila was gone before I could even begin drinking that beer. I was never good at chugging, and today was no different. She laughed at me as I gagged on it.

“Alright, alright,” I laughed it off. “By the way, do you want something to eat?”

“Fuck no! That sobers you up! Are you sure you’re twenty-one yet?”

“Well, how about a game of pool?”

“Yeah!”

“Great! Can you set the table, then? I got this tab open, I’ll get more drinks!”

She skipped her way past the DJ towards the pool tables. Perfect. Now I could get two beers…

“Ma’am!” I called the bitter Thai woman over. “Two, uh… two Shocktops!”

I don’t know, I just figured the orange slice looked cool. At least it had more calories than Corona.

When I carried the two drinks back to the pool table, Candace was waiting with the pool cue. Balls were all over the table.

“I thought you’d be set up by now?” I asked as I casually set the two Shocktops on the nearest surface.

“I did,” she leaned in with her chest and pressed the cue into my side. “I got bored of waiting. I’m stripes.”

“You got one in already?”

“The fuck do you think I am?” she took the cue back and bent over the table. “Watch me!”

“Now hold on!” I spoke to her back. “You already went, so it’s my turn, right? Candace?”

She didn’t answer, but as she leaned back, her ass was rubbing against my hips. I was so distracted by this move that I almost failed to realize that she’d actually earned a second shot. And then the pool cue hit me in the stomach.

“Come on Cody!” she shrugged as she saw me leaning over my stomach. “Don’t you know this game? Looks like I have to show you a thing or two…”

The pool cue was in my hands. I saw the shot and primed myself, stroking the cue for practice. Then she was behind me. Her cold, perspiring Shocktop rubbed against my arm as she took a swig behind my back.

“Just like that,” her breath was poisoned with the aroma of liquor.

I missed big time. The cue ball hit three walls before rolling up against the eight ball.

“You need to concentrate!” she mocked me. She held a finger up and took another deep swig. “Whatever. My turn!”

The rest of the game was more of the same. Candace had that “drunk-boxing” skill that made her better at sports when she was drunk. Speaking of which, she drank her Shocktop pretty quick. By the time I was half done with mine, hers was already gone.

Time to reload, I thought. “Hey Candace! I’m getting another round; go ahead and take your shot!”

“Get me straight Jack!” she ordered.

Oh well. It wasn’t beer, but what’s the worst that could happen? I went to the bar and received the small glass within a few minutes. The bar was getting more crowded now; people were starting to grind on the floor next to the DJ. That must mean it was around ten-thirty; I had plenty of time to be with Candace. When I returned to the pool table, though, I saw unbelievable chaos. Candace was being held by one bouncer while another was holding back a small crowd that had fallen onto the floor.

“Hey, hey! What’s going on?” I placed the shot on the pool table as I walked up. I recognized the bouncer behind Candace; his name was Matt. We had a long conversation after closing time a couple months ago; now he let me in with no ID. “Matt, what’d she do?”

“This your girl?” he was yelling over the music and screaming. Candace was roaring like a caged tiger.

“Yeah, man… Candace? Candace!”

“This is my table!” she yelled at the men scrambling on the floor.

“You crazy bitch!” one of them screamed with a hand to his face. “We waited for this table!”

Over the raised voices, I managed some conversation with Matt. “Hey, I got this. I’m taking her out of here.”

“Yeah, you got your card?”

“I’m good. Candace, we’re bouncing! Come on!”

Matt loosened his grip on Candace as I moved in to take his place. “I’ll tell them your tab’s closed; you be safe, alright?”

I had her face in my hands. “Hey. This place is getting boring. Let’s get out of here.”

I felt her body relax against mine. “Is that mine?”

“What? The shot?”

She’d already swept it up into herself and was wiping her mouth. “Come on! I have to tell you about this!”

We were outside within moments; the night was colder than when we arrived, but more people were out, bar-hopping like we were.

“Goddamned punks!” she ranted as we walked down the street. “They just walked up to me and were all, like, ‘this is our table, we waited our turn…’ fuck! Fucking shit!”

“Who cares, though?” I asked. “I care more about you.”

“They’ll never mess with me again!” she folded her arms confidently. It looked like she was calming down.

We walked idly downtown, bumping into a few people we knew along the way. Eventually, we stumbled upon exactly what we were looking for: a line of people, bouncers, a deep heartbeat just inside the nearest building. A nightclub. An added plus: once we got in, there was no entrance fee.

This club was insane. It was four stories high. Each room had its own bar, its own DJ, and its own vibe. Even the patio in the back was wild! I opened a tab in one of the rooms and let things take their natural course.

“Get me something strong,” Candace smiled as she rubbed my tricep.

I nodded at the scantily-clad barmaid. “Two Guinnesses!”

Guinness?” Candace’s fingers tightened their grip.

“It’s the strongest beer I know,” I laughed. Shit. I had gotten drunk enough to forget how much I resented Guinness.

“You’re a lightweight!” she prodded my cheek. “Lady! Add two Habusakes!”

“Uh... what’s that?” I asked as the barmaid began her magic.

“It’s Japanese,” she grinned. “Straight liquor left in a jar with a Habu snake stuffed inside. It’s got venom in it – makes you drunk faster!”

Eyes wide, I wondered if I was going to throw up tonight. She must have seen my expression, because she punched my arm. “Come on Cody! Stop being such a pussy and start living!”

“Girl, I got this. Give me that Haboo shit!”

I sort of had it. It took me two tries to down my shot of literal poison. That shit was hot. Candace laughed as she pounded my back before we made our way through the crowd, beers in hand.

Every room was a crowd, from wall to wall. I probably spilled a fifth of my drink on some girls party dress, but I couldn’t slow down with Candace dragging me by the arm from room to room. We eventually stopped on the roof, which was just as loud and crowded as everything downstairs. Then I tripped over a dwarf. I kid you not. We were both equally excited by the surprise, but I was bouncing with my arms in the air with him for a hot minute before moving on. Candace was missing. I searched in vain through the sea of hands and bodies, carried from one corner of the room to another by their tidal rhythm. The music was all encompassing, each beat rolling into the next. The club was all that existed.

Then she found me. Her face broke through the wall of bodies, arm outstretched. I grabbed it like a drowning man and she hoisted me to the safety of the wall. I nearly fell, but she pushed me against the wall with her body. She turned away, ass twisting into my pelvis. I wrapped my arms around her body, hands exploring her abs, finding her shallow navel. Her left arm cradled my head into her heavenly hair while her right arm guided my hands down, past her abs and onto her flexing hips. I reached further and squeezed as much of her ass as I could, kissing her neck. I was completely enthralled in her spell now, intoxicated, poisoned, and filled with raw desire.

At closing time, I was throwing up into a trash bin. Damn that Guinness – and that snake liquor. Two men were fighting in the street over two lesbians they somehow thought they had a chance with. My business with the trashcan finished, I stumbled back towards the nightclub’s entrance, where Candace stood alone with her phone before her.

“Yooo,” I finally reached her without falling over the curb. “That snake venom though!”

She smirked at me, face alight with blue and red. Police were chasing the fight down the block. “Pussy.”

“What? I drank that shit!”

“Yes!” she laughed. “Yes, you did! You’re a big boy now.”

“Big boy?” I wrapped my arms around her waist, fingering her navel. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

A bouncer behind me started yelling at the small crowd that had not scattered when the police showed up. “You cannot stay here! Get your rides and go home!”

“I got it,” Candace mumbled at her phone.

“Got what?”

“Any second now.”

“An Uber? You got an Uber?”

“Come on,” she tugged my arm. “Follow me.”

Still heavily intoxicated, I followed her across the street to a waiting car. My drunkenness must have peaked then, because I remember very few details about that ride, except that when we got out, we were not at some house. This was a hotel.

“Two please,” I told the ceiling. I could hear Candace making arrangements (and laughing, I might add), but could barely pay attention with the room spinning so hard. This feeling lasted through the elevator all the way to our room on the fourth floor. The fresh smell of the clean room hit my nostrils. Suddenly the world was quiet. I could think again – just barely.

Candace walked ahead towards the single bed, flinging her jacket towards the TV. I stumbled after her, life flashing before me. I could barely breathe! She turned and clasped my head, sucking a kiss from my stunned lips. My own jacket was off soon after; I’m not sure who pulled it off. She drew away, hands on my chest as she blinked her sweet, hazel eyes toward my own.

“Where is it?”

“What?”

“Your condom, silly!”

I froze. This was not something I had planned for. She stared at me, a strange look on her face. Then she bit her lip and pushed me back onto the bed.

“You moron,” she giggled. “What am I supposed to do with you?”

“Uh…” I couldn’t answer because I was distracted by her ripping her own shirt off, revealing black-laced lingerie that could only be Victoria’s Secret.

“Well, come on! Get undressed! We’re going to bed!”

“Not sex?”

“Ha! Not this time! Help me take this off…”

The sixth chapter, in which Cody has trouble sleeping, among other things.

Chapter Six

I woke up before dawn in pitch blackness. We were tight between the linen sheets, pillows everywhere. Candace was nestled against me, her whole body radiating heat like a small fire. I could feel her back moving rhythmically with mine as our chests breathed. I would’ve thought that I could never fall asleep under such conditions, but alcohol is one hell of a drug.

One of my arms was underneath Candace, making that static-ish feeling that is the most painful non-painful feeling in the world. I might have been sweating from our combined body heat as well. These things must’ve been what woke me up, but I didn’t want to move and wake Candace. This moment was just too perfect to mess up.

I must’ve been in that position for at least ten minutes trying to figure out a solution. I eventually committed to sneaking my free arm around without messing the sheets – it took two minutes, but it was worth it because now I might be able to wrap it over Candace’s waist. This was a mission that had not consciously formed in my head, rather, the idea sort of happened and I sort of went with it. What else could I do? I was already awake. And stuck.

With bated breath, my hand skirted below the taught sheets, just above her skin. It found its way safely over where her torso should be and, with slightly trembling fingers, safely landed on rocky terrain as the rest of my arm followed suit.

What a woman. Not a trace of softness on her smooth abs could be felt. But then again… her belly was stretched taught, stuffed full from last night. My heart raced as I tried to subdue my breathing. I had done it! After two weeks, I had finally got her stuffed! Sweet victory – all the sweeter for all my toil…

She inhaled deeply, body shifting against mine with all the lazy strength of a resting lioness. She must be awake, then. Self-conscious of my fetish, I shifted my hand towards something more socially acceptable – that space between and just below her breasts. Funny enough, her A-cup bra was still on even though her panties were long gone. Judging from her feet on either side of one of my ankles, her socks were on too. A hell of a drug, this alcohol.

“Mm,” Candace’s head stirred, hair brushing against my face. “Sorry to disappoint… not much to grab…”

Emboldened, I dug my hand under one cup and enjoyed the plush oasis of fat on her desert wasteland body. “I don’t mind,” I said politely.

She inhaled again, squeezing my hand between her skin and bra. “I miss them.”

“What?” I whispered.

“My tits grow huge when I bulk.”

Christ, could she feel my heartbeat right now? She had to be toying with me, and it was working. Flustered, I tried to play her game.

“I’m not… uh… tits are not, uh…”

“Oh, not your thing, huh?” she chuckled softly. “You gay or what?”

“No…” I attempted to squeeze her, but she was twisting into me. Through the pitch blackness, I felt her nose brush my own. Her breath was hot against me; the scent of her lipstick captivated my sensations. I think it was lipstick…

“What is sexy to you?” I could tell she was grinning. “You an ass man? I know boys go for a thicc, fat ass. You like mine?”

“Uh…”

“I caught you staring at it,” her lips brushed against my nose. “So what turns you on, huh? What’s the sexiest thing for you?”

She was going in for the kill on this one! It was the last thing I’d expected, and now I’d been ambushed with my pants down. I had to run for cover before I was exposed in the open.

“So…” I started carefully.

“Uh huh?”

“So, it’s not, like, a body shape that turns me on, or… see, I don’t go through life saying things like ‘I like blondes’ or ‘her nose is too big.’ I’m not picky or anything, is what I’m saying.”

“Aw, come on! What do you find sexy about me?”

“I was getting to that… so… okay, I guess the best way to explain it is that I’m not picky about body types because I’m attracted to ideas.”

“Ideas?”

“Like, I work hard because I’m ambitious and always want to be better than I was before. So I guess I’m attracted to progress. As in, if I find a girl who slowly gets better over time, that’s a huge turn on. Does that make sense?”

“So you like me because I’m always working out and getting stronger?”

“Uh… yes. Sort of.”

“Sort of?”

“What about you? What do you find sexy?”

She giggled. “I like the big boys.”

“That was quick… I’m not exactly a bodybuilder though, so what’s sexy about me?”

“Don’t get ahead of me, now,” her finger traced itself down my chest. “I wasn’t done. I like strong muscles, but I also like a sweetheart.”

“Me?”

She kissed my cheekbone in the darkness. “I’m surrounded by jerks all day. A bunch of swole fuckheads that walk up to me with invisible lats syndrome and try to give me tips for weightlifting. Me, of all people. And they’re so vain. They actually think I’m into them, too.”

“But you like big dudes.”

“That’s the problem, Cody. All the buff dudes are assholes. But…” she reached across me and stroked my arm. “I’m a personal trainer. I can build my boyfriend. All I needed was a sweetheart.”

We squeezed closer, embracing each other into a kiss. I reached around and grabbed one of her rippled ass cheeks. The muscle flexed under my palm, but over it was the slightest hint of soft padding. I was instantly hard.

“Easy cowboy, holster that hot barrel.”

I laughed at that, rubbing her butt for good measure. “What time is it?”

“Hold on,” she shifted up, leaning up to glance at the alarm clock. “Oh God… it’s four-thirty.”

“Let’s sleep on it,” I suggested.

“Not on that dick,” she bounced back down to my level. “Turn around, hun. That’s it…”

Her arms wrapped around me, body pressed into my back. When I felt her thigh shift between my legs, I sighed comfortably, and attempted to sleep…

Guest JigglyArms

I absolutely love this story, your writing style and your overall skill....

Sometimes the best writers aren't mentioned in the New York Times bestseller list, they're out on curvage making masterpieces lmao

40 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

I absolutely love this story, your writing style and your overall skill....

Sometimes the best writers aren't mentioned in the New York Times bestseller list, they're out on curvage making masterpieces lmao

Maybe the NYT bestseller list and the modeling industry have something in common lol. Actually, I haven't tried publishing anything like this before. Can you imagine trying? "I got this kinky stuff I wrote and think it's absolute hella-sexy... so you in?" lol

Cody discovers more valuable information as Candace continues her cheat day.

Chapter Seven

There wasn’t really a moment where I woke up; I just sort of became more awake as the sun started shining through the window. Candace wasn’t wrapped around me anymore, but the soothing sound of the shower meant that she wasn’t far. Should I take a shower? Should I go bold and walk into the shower with her? Nah, too tired. I reached for the remote and started watching the news instead. That should wake me up… eventually.

Screw it. Time to look at curvy girls again. Where was my phone? It was in my jeans, which were on top of the counter next to the TV. Oh well. I might as well get up then.

Shedding the perfectly-warm bedsheets, I made my way towards the TV and began sifting through the scattered clothing items. Boxers? Check. Shirt? Underneath the laced, black panties. I put the boxers and shirt on while contemplating that exquisite piece of artwork. I never did understand why some guys get turned on by looking at lingerie, but thinking of Candace fitting herself into those panties was sort of hot. Thinking of her body slowly swelling up and stretching said panties was definitely hot.

And voila, I was awake. I went ahead and found the rest of my clothes, put them on, and even fit my shoes back on. Now, was there time for curvy girls? I did my best, but I heard the shower stop too soon to find anything good. The phone went back in my pocket.

Candace stepped out five minutes later, wrapped in two towels (one was a turban).

“You’re up,” she said cheerfully.

I reached for the edge of her towel as she passed me, but she pushed my face with a snarky grin on her face.

“You get enough sleep?” I asked as she placed herself next to the TV, back to me. The towel around her body slipped to the floor as she bent down to retrieve her clothes.

“It’ll do me,” she slipped her legs through the panties and slapped them into place. “A little less sleep than I’m used to, but definitely worth it.”

Damn her! She knew I was trying to watch TV! Well, I wasn’t really trying, but how was I supposed to concentrate on the anchorman’s face with her slightly softened ass cheeks in the way?

“So,” she said with a smile over her shoulder. “You logged in your calories yet?”

“Not yet,” I shook my head. “I was sort of distracted.”

“Oh? By what?” she dressed slowly, provocatively, enjoying my attention. How did she do that? How was putting her clothes on so sexy?

I shrugged. “Uh… I dunno. Hangover?”

“Tell me about it,” she laughed. “But I still got mine logged in. First thing I did waking up.”

Ah ha! This gave me an idea. “I know a trick for hangovers, by the way.”

“Uh huh? I’m listening,” Candace finished dressing and faced me, utterly captivating.

“Coke,” I pointed both my fingers for emphasis.

Candace raised an eyebrow, folding her arms. “Coke?”

“Hell yes. The sugar hits your brain and flushes the headache away in just half an hour! Works every time.”

“Coke?” she sounded like my mom. “Cody, Cody… soda’s empty calories.”

“But it works, though. I can go down the hall and get you one from the vending machine; I was going to get one for me anyway…”

“Sugar, right? That’s the trick? Tell you what, you get on your phone and log your calories, then we’ll go down to the lobby and get breakfast. I’ll show you a thing or two about how to eat sugar.”

“Sure.”

The dining area was a nice addition to the lobby, with a fireplace burning in one corner and some televisions in another corner (on the same news channel I had been watching no less). Food and drink lined two walls as chefs quietly restocked the humble collection of toast, coffee, cereal, and other such breakfast items.

When Candace had a good look at each piece of food, she stood in its midst, hands on hips and frowning with thought. I couldn’t help but wonder what she considered a normal breakfast. She smiled all of a sudden, grabbing a plate and assembling her meal.

Personally, I just grabbed my food and sat myself by the window. I casually ate my honeynut cheerios and casually glimpsed towards Candace’s stomach. I couldn’t see the bulge anymore; maybe she was sucking it in? I didn’t hear any flushes while waking up in our room…

She walked up with a plate stacked with food in one hand and two tall glasses of orange juice in the other.

“Here,” she placed one of the glasses in front of me. She sat herself opposite me with her feast before her. “That’s how you eat sugar.”

“Juice?” I sipped it carefully because there were floaty-pieces of orange inside.

“Of course,” Candace ripped at the food with her silverware. “Plenty of sugar for your hangover cure to work.”

“It’s fructose sugar, though,” I noted, mentally citing the only biology class I ever took in college. “It’s the same type you find in soda.”

“Yes, but sugar’s of little use by itself. Drink that and you’ll get vitamin C in the bargain.”

“Good idea,” I sipped it more deeply. Calories were calories, and Candace was gorging on them at the moment. “I forgot that you split your cheat day between Friday and Saturday.”

“Yeah,” Candace spoke between small mouthfuls. “I start it after work ends to make the most of it. Plus, you don’t want to quit a binge cold-turkey.”

“What do you mean?”

She paused, chewing and swallowing before continuing. “I mean, you don’t want to have a day where you eat a metric shit-ton and then go back to half-starving yourself. You’ll hit a point where you run out of energy and crash before you can get back into working out. So, when you have a cheat day, you want to ease back into your diet plan.”

“That’s pretty impressive how you know all this stuff.”

“Thanks.”

“Anyway, I was thinking about it, and… you’re already pretty cut. Really cut. So why are you still trying to cut more?”

Candace looked up from her plate, absolutely beaming. “Didn’t I tell you?”

“What? I don’t think so.”

She grinned and pulled out her phone. “I’m getting ready for a bikini contest! It’s next month in Los Angeles!” With some quick work with her thumb, her phone was unlocked and she turned the screen towards me. “Here’s a Youtube vid of last year’s contest, check it out!”

A whole line-up of skinny women with waxed muscles were taking turns posing in bikinis on stage. None of them were big, but damn…

“Their boobs are tiny,” I said casually.

“Yeah,” Candace nodded. “But those are the finalists. The judges aren’t really looking for big boobs or fat asses, they’re looking for who’s most clean cut. See? You can see every muscle on that one.”

“Shit,” I laughed. “She’s got muscles inside her muscles. Not as cut as you, though.”

Exactly,” Candace retracted the phone and put it back in her pocket. “I totally got this. I just do this diet for another month and then I haul a three-foot trophy back home.”

“You sure having tits isn’t a factor?”

Candace chuckled. “I’m sure it would help… but when you cut, you make sacrifices, you know? Speaking of which, your peak performance is actually when bulking, it’s just not as sexy as having abs like these, see?”

“I see,” I nodded at her increasingly-stuffed stomach. “Well, maybe someone will invent a boobs supplement someday.”

Candace rolled her eyes.

“I mean, so you can be cut and… nevermind.”

“Drink your orange juice, babe.”

Guest JigglyArms
22 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Maybe the NYT bestseller list and the modeling industry have something in common lol. Actually, I haven't tried publishing anything like this before. Can you imagine trying? "I got this kinky stuff I wrote and think it's absolute hella-sexy... so you in?" lol

😁 Well I was just saying, youve a very relaxed, easily paced writing style that makes reading flow smoothly and your ideas come across clean to the writer. You write anything else?

3 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

😁 Well I was just saying, youve a very relaxed, easily paced writing style that makes reading flow smoothly and your ideas come across clean to the writer. You write anything else?

Actually, Leatherneck Magazine published an article of mine about Marine involvement in nuclear tests a couple years ago. It was fun looking through declassified documents to write it. I think the article requires a subscription to read, though. I also have a first draft of a fiction I wrote about a war between men and women involving Hinduism, but I’m not sure how to go about publishing it. Also, it’s over 500 pages, so...

Great story so far. But something is going to have to happen soon to make our Type A personality personal fitness trainer gain some weight! Maybe she gets injured while she's on one of her binges, maybe the injury prevents her from working out... And our intrepid scribe/voyeur is only too happy to help her get over her pain... She gains, her boobs get bigger, she starts to like it, and she means, she always means to get back to the gym and start working out again, but... those long island ice teas are just so good! And ice cream floats can really pick up your day... You write very well. Keep going!

5 minutes ago, greg said:

Great story so far. But something is going to have to happen soon to make our Type A personality personal fitness trainer gain some weight! Maybe she gets injured while she's on one of her binges, maybe the injury prevents her from working out... And our intrepid scribe/voyeur is only too happy to help her get over her pain... She gains, her boobs get bigger, she starts to like it, and she means, she always means to get back to the gym and start working out again, but... those long island ice teas are just so good! And ice cream floats can really pick up your day... You write very well. Keep going!

I promise, you’ve never read a story like this one :D We haven’t even hit Thanksgiving yet!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I meant to have the next chapter about that, but trust me, Thanksgiving is going to be epic, so I split the chapter in two. Let's call this the prequel:

Chapter Eight

Candace’s tits were growing. At least, that’s what I started telling myself as the workout sessions continued. I mean, it was possible that she was wearing smaller sports bras. Also, her diet was strict, so how could this be happening in the first place? But it was. It had to be happening! Who wears small bras for a straight two weeks? There was visible evidence too: the line between her pecs was narrowing, her small tits squeezing a little closer than before. If I could believe it, they’d touch soon.

I had to pay for these peeks with some push-up sessions (how did she catch me so many times?), but it was worth it. While I was down there, I saw something else: the thin layer of fat on her ass had encroached between her legs. There, it entrenched itself, gathering strength. Slowly, imperceptibly, it pushed slowly out as time passed, attacking her thigh gap.

Did she notice her slight gain? There was no sign of that, save that she insisted on shots instead of beer on weekends (until too drunk to remember her restrictions). As usual, we ate lunch together and she ate her leaves. She was as confident and dignified as ever, too. So what if I didn’t know why she was starting to gain? It was time to be cautious and just let a good thing keep happening – and try not to get caught staring.

Today was Tuesday. I was getting used to at least half my body being sore at any given time. It was a good feeling if I kept in mind that I was slowly getting stronger. We were in the restaurant waiting for Hannah to give us our meals.

“I’ve kind of given up on trying to pick my own food,” I smiled at Candace.

“Come on, I know you like the food I pick for you.”

“True, true. I don’t know how to cook, so all the food here’s amazing.”

“Really?” Candace raised her eyebrows. “I can’t imagine living like that. I love cooking.”

“I never would’ve guessed that,” I said. “You eat the same thing almost every day.”

“That’s just because I’m cutting,” she waved her arm dismissively. "But it’s a great skill. Actually, it’s one of the reasons I love working out so much, because the more you work out, the bigger your appetite is and the more you can eat.”

She liked eating? This was excellent! Maybe she was into stuffing as well? But no need to rock the boat and prod her about that. Slow and steady wins the race. “I like eating too – maybe too much. I wanna eat when I’m hungry, not cook tasty things for an hour. That’s torture.”

“Oh no, not at all Cody! That just means the food tastes even better by the time it’s done. Everything that feels good is even better after some pain. That is what’s best in life.”

“Like sex?”

She kicked my shin under the table, stifling a grin as Hannah came up with our food.

“Hey guys,” Hannah was all smiles, a plate in each hand.

I lowered my voice and leaned towards Candace. “You know, we haven’t tried it yet…” Candace’s eyes widened as she mouthed “no” at me.

Hannah, however, thought I was talking about the pasta and meatballs I was about to eat. “Oh, you’ll like it! There’s all sorts of spices and sauce mixed in.”

“Perfect,” I smiled at her as she placed the steaming food in front of me. “Looks pretty moist – but hot at the same time.”

Candace’s eyebrows quivered.

“Moist?” Hannah frowned.

“It’s the first word I thought up,” I laughed. “But you know what I mean. Thanks for bringing the food!”

“Enjoy!” Hannah moved to the next table with a skip in her step.

I managed to take exactly one bite before I saw Candace’s shadow over my plate.

“Moist?” she was leaning in, eyes narrow.

“It was uh… the first word I thought up.”

“What are you doing this Thanksgiving?”

“Thanksgiving? That’s an odd change of subject.”

“Not as much as you think… it’s this Thursday.”

“What? That’s the day after tomorrow!”

“You forgot? So you have no plans at all?”

“None! All my family’s on the other side of the country; I wasn’t sure if I was going to do anything – I don’t know how to cook, remember?”

The grin under her narrowed eyes was steadily stretching wider. “You should come with me to Thanksgiving! My parents live just an hour away.”

This was incredible! It was the ultimate chance to derail her diet! This wasn’t just another cheat day, this was Thanksgiving.

“I’d love that,” I wrapped my fork into more pasta. “It’d be a great chance to see your parents.”

She grinned as she reclined back to her side of the table. “Don’t forget.”

“Hey, I forgot about Thanksgiving once, but there’s no way that I’ll…”

She stared at me incredulously.

“Oh…” I said slowly.

“It’s like I’m talking to a teenage virgin sometimes.”

“That’s… yeah. So what’s your favourite foods…?”