Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

Thanksgiving Day is finally here! How much is Candace going to eat? What will Cody discover at the feast?

Chapter Nine

I had four days off for Thanksgiving, starting with the blessed day itself, so I was looking forward to waking up a few hours after sunrise, but Candace insisted that I come to the gym earlier, so scratch that idea. Turns out the gym was indeed open, but closed at noon. Strangely enough, Candace also wanted to pick me up from my apartment so that she could drive me straight to her house after our workout. I’m a fan of driving my own car, especially on dates, but then I realized that she had an ulterior motive: getting my address. So I went ahead and rolled with it.

It was almost nine in the morning when I got a text from her. I’m her. Here*

I was watching Youtube with no pants on. I didn’t expect her to arrive so soon!

What’s your rn? You’re*

Hold on, I texted as I scrambled to finish dressing. What’s rn?

Room number.

Oh. Of course it was. Why did I even wonder if she meant “registered nurse?” It’s 405. Getting dressed!

There was a brief pause before she replied again, which gave me time to finish tying my shoes before checking the message: Which side of the building?

There was a knock on my door. I guess she’d figured it out. Good thing I’m a fast dresser.

I opened the door and Candace spilled into me. “Cody!” her arms wrapped my body just tight enough to prove that she could snap me in two if she wanted.

“Whoa, that’s my lungs…” I took a step back and noticed that Candace was wearing more than I’d ever seen her wear: white jeans and leather boots, a fur coat and a fleeced hat made her look more like a model showcasing winter fashion than the semi-sadistic trainer I knew. “I’ve never actually seen you wear so much.”

“You like it?” she reached up and casually grabbed the doorframe. “It’s starting to get cold, so it gives me an excuse to wear my favourite things…” she started doing pull-ups.

“Wait, that’s wood!” I pointed. “You might break it!”

“You think so?”

“I think… alright, c’mere…”

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and plucked her off my doorframe. She giggled as she lost her balance and leaned her torso over my head, arms scrambling over my back.

“I like your living room,” she said as I eased myself outside. “It’s much cleaner than I thought it would be.”

“Thanks?” I took an arm off of her to close the door and lock it.

“Mm, your arms are getting pretty strong.  Must be all the extra push-ups I make you do.”

I swear, she enjoys making me get flustered! “Uh… you sure it’s not that0 you’re a dainty little fairy?”

Fairy? I’m twice as strong as you!”

“Oh really?”

“Believe me, I know. We need to amp up your training regimen if you want to get on my level. Hm… how many pushups should I make you do for hugging my ass like this?”

I was still holding her up (I enjoyed the feeling of her butt resting slightly over my forearms). “This doesn’t count! We’re not in the gym!”

“Oh?” she wriggled her way out of my grip. “Since when was that a rule?”

“It’s tradition!”

“Tradition? I’m your personal trainer Cody. I tell you everything you need to do.”

“This is also true.”

She reached for my hand and started lacing her slender fingers between mine. “We should get started! Come on! I parked in the handicapped space, so we kinda have to hurry…”

Twenty minutes later, Candace had parked in the first visible slot of the parking garage. There were barely any other cars around us; most of the businesses were already closed.

Candace smiled at me as we walked to the trunk. “Let’s get dressed-down and meet at the desk,” she said as the trunk opened.

When I saw the inside of the trunk, my blood ran cold. “Oh, shit.”

What, Cody?”

“I forgot to bring my gear.”

At first, Candace just stared at me with wide, disbelieving eyes. As the silence became uncomfortably long, however, her eyes narrowed and her mouth began grinning.

“What?” I asked, slightly nervous in spite of everything.

“Your gym clothes are at home?” she came close to me and took hold of both ends of my jacket as if they were the reins of a horse. “Good,” she said slowly.

I suddenly remembered the last time she’d used this tone of voice. I was hoping you wouldn’t find out what happens when you miss a session until it’s too late, she’d said on that first date…

“Candace, maybe I can just work out in these clothes?”

“What’s gotten into you? Of course we’re not doing that.”

“But I can still work out…”

“There’s a store in the corner of the gym, remember? This is the perfect chance to upgrade your look. We’ve come early, the rest of my clients are off for Thanksgiving, and we basically got the whole gym to ourselves. I’ve got you fam.”

Oh, thank God! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know what happened with missed sessions yet.

“You sure I should wear this in public?” I asked when Candace placed a tank-top on a stack of clothing in my hands.

“You’ll grow into it,” she smirked. “Plus, it’s orange – one of my favourite colours.”

“But I’ve never seen you wear it,” I said truthfully.

“I’m wearing it now. Can you tell?” she turned her back to me leaning over a shirt-rack.

“…is this a trick?”

“Psh. We’re not in the gym yet. The store doesn’t count.”

“Hm…” she was wearing white jeans, as I mentioned before. This meant that they were ever-so-slightly see-through. Her panty outline was there, as usual. It was possible that it was covering less of her cheeks than usual. “Nah. I can’t tell.”

“Whatever,” she turned around after picking another tank-top. “This one’s black if that’s your thing.

“I’ll buy both.”

“You will. Now let’s see… shorts, sweats, tank-tops, shoes… something’s missing here.”

“Sounds like everything to me,” I suggested, mentally calculating the total price of what was in my hands.

“Hm… I never taught you about supplements, did I? Come follow me to the check-out counter; I got an idea.”

I did so, dropping the clothes onto the counter next to a cashier who looked as ready to be done with the gym as I was. Candace, meanwhile, got behind the counter to look at the wall of supplements. She looked upwards, like a cat getting ready to jump onto a table, and inched herself up on the balls of her feet to pluck a giant plastic jar from the top shelf (this gave me a glorious view of her steadily-shrinking thigh-gap). She held the thing in her hands lightly, like a baby, as she turned back to face me.

“This is my favourite brand to gain weight with,” she placed the thing onto the counter next to my clothes.

“Really?” I smiled, doing my best to memorize the brand name.

“For real. Smooth, easy to drink, and a sampling of all the basic vitamins you need – all the Vitamin B’s.”

“That’s an insane amount. Aren’t there, like, twenty of them?”

“More, actually. They keep discovering them. Anyway, hurry up and buy all this! I’m going to change over. I’ll meet you by the pull-up bars.”

About two hours later, “bi’s and tri’s” were done and we were well on our way to Candace’s family household. I enjoyed the winding, uphill drive through the woods, and judging from the height we’d climbed, we were probably going to get a spectacular view of the city skyline once we got there.

“Just one more turn,” Candace remarked as the road curved sharply. “I haven’t seen my family in a few months, so this’ll be great.”

“I’m getting real curious with what kind of parents you have,” I said, looking through the window from the passenger seat. As usual my feeder instincts were kicking in. What if Candace’s mom was really fat? That would be a big hint of what was possible with Candace’s future. Maybe Candace would accept gaining weight as part of life if that was the case?

“Oh,” she interrupted my train of thought. “By the way, no mention of sex at the dinner table. My dad would be pretty pissed about that.”

“Now why would I do that?” I rubbed her arm as she steered. “I’m not that stupid.”

“You’d think,” Candace raised her eyebrows. “But you seem to like talking about sex at the table.”

“I don’t… that was just that one time!”

Moist, Cody? What’s that even mean?”

“It was the first thing I thought of!”

“Whatever Cody – you do you! I’ll show you a thing or two tonight. By the way, that’s my house up there.”

She pointed at a two-storey house built on a steep edge of the mountain. Sure enough, it had a spectacular view of the city, with just enough encroaching trees to give some privacy. A patio jutted-out a good distance into the open air.

“Amazing,” I said as I leaned towards the windshield for a better view.

“We call it the tree house,” Candace smiled. “See how the trees downhill grow past the windows? It makes you feel like you’re up in them.”

“Speaking of names, what’s your mom and dads’ names?”

“Mom’s name is Lily Lightning. Dad’s name is –”

“She’s – wait, what’s her name?”

“Lily Lightning,” Candace said casually. “Dad’s name is Dirk. Just Dirk.”

“Lightning? Why’s her name that? Do I have to call her that?”

“Just call her Lily,” Candace parked in the driveway. “You’ll see soon enough…”

We left the car, crisp, foggy, mountain air made me shiver as I followed her to the front door. “But what does that mean? I swear, Candace, I get the feeling you’re trying to prank me. Is it because of the moist incident?”

“Hush, darling,” we were at the front door. “Just take my hand; we’re about to go in.”

“Right,” I took it and rang the doorbell. Candace knocked loudly. “Why’d you do that?”

“Doorbell’s broken –”

A woman with black pixie hair opened the door. Besides the slightly-punk clothing style, she looked a lot like Candace.

“Maxie!” Candace embraced her in her trademark bearhug. “You made it! Cody, this is my older sister.”

“Cody, right?” Max held her hand out. “I’m Max. Candace has a lot of good stories about you.”

“Really?” I shook her hand, surprised by the firm grip. “What kind of stories?”

Before Max could tell me anything, another woman came scrambling from the kitchen. This woman had long hair with a killer smile and dimples as an added bonus. There wasn’t a trace of misplaced flab on her body.

Candace tugged my arm in her direction. “Cody, this is my mother, Lily. Mom, this is my boyfriend I told you about.”

“How’re you doing darling?” she smiled with smoky, heavily darkened eyes when she wrapped her arms over my shoulders. “I hope you’re absolutely starving.”

“It’s good to see you!” I said. “Um… Candace said something about your name being ‘Lightning?’” I glanced in my girlfriend’s direction. She looked suspiciously chipper, with eyes toward the second storey balcony.

“Of course! You mean she hasn’t told you yet? I’m a pro-wrestler. It’s my stage name.”

“Really?” I felt strangely uneasy at this news. No pleasant plumpness here. Scratch that idea –”

Hey dirkball!” Lily suddenly screeched with an Italian accent that wasn’t there before. I flinched at the outburst. “Stop choppin’ wood and meet the boyfriend! Hurry and get in here!

From here, I could see the sliding window-door to the patio. From around the patio’s corner, a huge, beefy man with a six-inch beard grabbed the door and pushed it open. Good God, he was a head taller than me! This was even worse than Mom!

All too soon, he was in front of me, easily twice my size. The beard masked his face, making him impossible to read. If not for Candace’s grinning face, I’d have feared for my life.

“Hi,” I said pathetically. “I’m –”

His arms were around me without warning. Fearfully, I returned the embrace, dangerously close to being suplexed into the ground. From the corner of my eye I could see Max rolling her eyes, obviously unimpressed by my lack of masculinity.

“My name’s Dirk,” he said when I was released. I couldn’t tell if he was frowning or smiling.

“Are you a pro-wrestler too?” I asked.

“Of course he is,” Lily folded her arms and leaned against the wall. “That’s how we met – isn’t it sweetie?”

“I definitely could’ve won,” Dirk grumbled.

“I definitely think that I won,” Lily replied.

“It was scripted, though. You’re so lightweight, babe. All I’d have to do is sit on you.”

“Ha! You think you can catch Lightning?”

I had the feeling that this argument was a common occurrence in the household. Max was checking her phone absentmindedly while Candace had wandered into the kitchen.

“Mom?” Candace called as dishes began clanking. “Do you have the cobbler in the oven yet? I’m starving.”

“Yes, Candace, I almost have everything ready.”

Yes! Candace was yearning to be fed! Honestly, I was too. I’d woken too late to eat breakfast, and we’d come straight to her house after the gym without lunch. I could feel my stomach twisting around itself trying to digest air. Maybe I could sample some food if I got into the kitchen…

“Hey, do you need help cooking in there?” I asked Lily as she began walking back.

“Oh, don’t you worry about the food; it’ll all be done by dinner time! Why don’t you go outside with Dirk and cut wood for the fire? The girls will take care of the food – Max! Git off your phone and help out over here!

Working outside with Dirk was actually not so bad, judging from the random screeching coming from the kitchen. There was a large pile of wood piled-up in the corner of the patio, which we needed to cut into smaller pieces to be able to fit them into the fireplace. We each had a stump, which we would balance the wood on, before taking our axes and swinging as hard as we could. This was a new experience for me, and even though I looked like an idiot for the first five minutes, you could say I got into the swing of things.

I couldn’t help but stare at Dirk as he split through logs at three times my pace. They say that a girl will be attracted to a mate that resembles her father. With that in mind, I had a long way to go before I looked anything like this mountain of a mountain man. His bare forearms were nearly as thick as my calves, and his chest was as broad as my torso was long. Meanwhile, here I was trying my best to cut just one piece of wood in one chop. At least this counted as exercise.

Goddamn… I came here wondering if I would catch a glimpse of Candace’s future through her mother’s figure, and now I was looking at my future through her father’s figure. Well, sort of… I wasn’t too sure about growing a beard that long… but I had to focus! So what if Candace’s mom was thin? Human history is all about progress to bigger and better things! And I had come so far anyway! I will survive this feast – and Candace will be stuffed senseless!

By about four-thirty, the food was ready, all steaming and stacked upon the dining room table. Dirk and I finished hauling wood to the fireplace and got a flame started.

“Y’all ready?” Lily called from the opposite end of the table. “Come on and let’s hold hands.”

Oh, a family prayer. I’d been to a few Thanksgivings like this, so I knew what to do. I got myself next to Candace, which was all that mattered to me.

It was a long prayer with each of us saying something nice (Max’s part was the shortest). After which, we sat down and started digging in. The food really was spectacular. I could go on for half an hour about everything on that table, but here’s what you need to know: everything you’d expect at a Thanksgiving dinner was there and more, it was all homemade, and it barely fit on the table.

After filling my plate, I couldn’t resist roasting Candace a little bit. “I swear, Candace, if you cop out on us and eat salad, I’ll dump this plate onto yours.”

Candace laughed while she cut her turkey. “Ha! Don’t worry, I made sure to not eat anything today so that I’d be extra hungry. This feast is all planned.”

“You eat salad now?” Dirk asked, thick brows furrowing.

“Oh,” Candace swallowed as she began flicking her wrist in the air. “It’s my new diet. Every lunch I have a salad. Cody likes to poke fun at me for it.”

“Ha!” Max leaned forward. “Candace? You eat salad? You used to make fun of me for that, remember?”

“Yeah, yeah. We all grow up sooner or later.”

“Wait,” I held up a finger. “Candace doesn’t eat salad? Candace? What world is this?”

Candace rolled her eyes. “Guys, it’s not as big a deal as you make it out to be! I got actual food on my plate, see?”

“But what happened?” Max rested her elbows on the table and held her head. “You trying to lose weight? You on a diet?”

“As if! I’m just keeping cut for a contest.”

“What kind? The Biggest Loser?”

Candace inhaled deeply. “It’s a bikini contest.”

Lily raised an eyebrow. “Bikini contest? What happened to wrestling? I thought you were into it.”

“I am,” Candace insisted. “This isn’t even my idea; the contest is being hosted by my company and I’m going to represent our gym in Los Angeles.”

“It’s just weird, is all,” Lily shrugged. “Why didn’t you tell us about it? We could’ve bought tickets.”

“Because Maxie here acts half her age,” Candace pointed her fork at her snickering sister. “Plus, I know how much you like to laugh at the ‘stick models,’ so I’d planned to keep quiet.”

“Well, you better win then,” Dirk said, devoting most of his attention to eating his plate.

Candace beamed. “Thanks Daddy!”

“I know you won’t quit.”

“Oh, you know it. I’ll show you the trophy once it’s done. You should see the other stick girls! Most of them barely have any muscle! I got this.”

I used the moment as an excuse to rub Candace’s back to show my support. I still had mixed feelings about all this. On the one hand, it thrilled me to think that Candace didn’t even want to be cutting (or eat salad!). On the other hand, winning the contest obviously meant a lot to her, even if she and her family looked down on ‘stick models.’ Behind everything, though, was my insatiable urge to see her grow bigger and bigger. It defied all logic, but even now, just glancing down at her abs as they stretched taught, made my eyes lose focus and my stomach drop. I needed it to be bigger. It was like an irresistible itch.

Oh well. The bikini contest was only a few weeks away, and Candace was still a bombshell contestant. Hell, from what I’d seen so far, she could gain a little more and still win everything outright. Would it really hurt her chances if her boobs and butt got a little bigger in the next few days? Hell no! The judges would have to be crazy to vote her down!

“So you’ll totally eat pumpkin pie with us after you’re done with all that?” I asked. “It’s totally a vegetable, so it’s part of the plan, right?”

Candace looked at me incredulously. “It’s a fruit, Cody.”

“It’s almost a salad, then.”

Max snorted over her plate. Candace rolled her eyes.

Yes, Cody, I’ll eat it. I eat salads now! You all are unbelievable.”

Classic style is a story that harkens back to the old "Dimensions Weight Room"  Authors like Wilson Barbers.Swordfish.Authors who craft  beautiful imagery and take their time.And get the vast majority of commonly misused words correct.Too instead of to.And the dreaded "You're vs Your" which is so commonplace that I wonder if grammar and spelling are even taught in schools today.Classic style is a Good Thing! 

38 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Classic style is a story that harkens back to the old "Dimensions Weight Room"  Authors like Wilson Barbers.Swordfish.Authors who craft  beautiful imagery and take their time.And get the vast majority of commonly misused words correct.Too instead of to.And the dreaded "You're vs Your" which is so commonplace that I wonder if grammar and spelling are even taught in schools today.Classic style is a Good Thing! 

I attribute spelling errors to people trying to discreetly write books on their little smartphones. Did you know 50 Shades of Grey was written on a tablet? lol

Your to kind.I see these plus they're their there misused daily on Facebook. 

Btw You're too kind is the correct usage. I was making an example. 

Here's another. It was a quite night.It's not misspelling. It is correctly spelled words used incorrectly. 

Everything I do is on a Galaxy S7

Guest JigglyArms
On 11/16/2018 at 12:53 PM, Jazzman said:

Your to kind.I see these plus they're their there misused daily on Facebook. 

Btw You're too kind is the correct usage. I was making an example. 

Here's another. It was a quite night.It's not misspelling. It is correctly spelled words used incorrectly. 

Everything I do is on a Galaxy S7

Holy shit bud. Why don't you leave this thread already

Man, if you guys thought Thanksgiving was epic, wait until you get a load of this. We've only just begun!

Chapter Ten

After our best efforts to prevent Candace’s family from having any leftovers for tomorrow, it was time to find an excuse to leave. The sexual tension between me and Candace was getting unbearable (for me, at least), and I passed a few coy looks in her direction when her parents weren’t looking.

“Well, I got to get Cody back to his apartment,” Candace said finally.

“You’re not staying?” Lily asked. “We’re going to watch the game in a few minutes.”

“Oh, don’t worry about us,” Candace smiled. “I need to get this boy back in the gym! Can’t miss a day of training!”

“Good luck then!” Lily hugged Candace tightly. “Visit next weekend?”

“Maybe Sunday? We can work it out.”

“Bye everyone!” I waved. “I’ll see you again sometime!”

We hurried out the door and entered the car before her family could change their minds. I cautiously glanced towards Candace, gauging her attitude.

“You were lying about taking me to the gym, right? We already did that today.”

“Ugh,” Candace slumped in her seat. “Of course I was lying. Did you think I was going to make you work on a full stomach? Your muscles need to rest. I need to rest.”

“Where are we going, then?” I asked curiously.

“You’ll see.”

The first stop we made was seven eleven. This wasn’t that romantic until I realized that we had come to load-up on beer and liquor. I bought a six-pack of Satan’s Pony, a favourite of mine, while Candace bought a six-pack of Guinness, my least favourite (stupid Irish and their bitter vanilla; no one would drink that foul, bitter drink if not for hipsters pretending they were Irish too…). She also plucked a bottle of Bailey’s as well.

I reached into the inner pocket of my jacket and touched the outline of my condom. Things were about to get wild.

Not long after we’d loaded up with alcohol, we got back in the car and hit the road. As Candace drove down the interstate, I stared at the scenery, still clueless. We were headed out of the city now; the skyscrapers were behind us and the trees were growing more numerous. Rain began pounding against the windshield. I caught myself wringing my hands as the wipers hypnotized me with their movement. Nothing on my smartphone could distract me from this moment.

“This is some crazy commute,” I said as she turned onto a winding forest road.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s been, what, ninety minutes? So that means you spend at least three hours on the road every workday?”

Candace laughed. “Oh, you thought we were going to my house? No. We’re going somewhere way better.”

“Really? I hope we’re almost there!”

“I know,” Candace reached out with a slender hand and squeezed my thigh. “The gym is closed until Monday for the break, so I made a reservation for us at a resort next to the national park. I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. You’re gonna love it.”

“More than you?” I stroked the back of her hair.

“Psh. Let me drive. Phone says we’re twenty-four minutes away. Can you contain yourself for that long?”

“I’ll try…”

A few minutes later, the road reached the coast. We followed its length, the misty ocean waves roaring on one side and breath-taking cliffs on the other. Three waterfalls and one lighthouse later, the resort was in sight: a white, multi-storey paradise overlooking the ocean. Candace parked by the entrance doors, handing her keys to the doorman and pulled me into the lobby, alcohol in hand.

“I’m here for my reservation,” Candace leaned over the check-in counter.

The woman behind the counter smiled when she glanced at my stupid face. “What name is it reserved under?”

“Candace.”

“Oh yes! Welcome. Just sign this here and here’s your set of card keys. Breakfast is served tomorrow from six until eleven. Swimming pool, spa, and the gym are all on the lobby floor if you turn that corner towards the ocean – splendid view. Room service can be called by dialling ‘one.’ You two enjoy your stay!”

“C’mon Cody!” Candace dragged me towards the elevator.

My head was absolutely spinning with the possibilities. The gym was closed for the next three days! Room service was on dial! We had enough alcohol to host a small party! If I played my cards right, this would be even better than Thanksgiving! But I had to be careful…

Our suite was on the fifth floor overlooking the wide expanse of the ocean. Rain pattered against the windows on the far side of the room as we entered and shut the door. The smell of fresh linen hit my nostrils as I spun in the centre of the living room. A flatscreen TV was situated on the wall, surrounded by white sofas. It was already on, Netflix primed and ready. Behind the sofas was the largest bed I’d ever seen, along with at least a dozen pillows. A small kitchen was in the corner, along with (yes!) more alcohol – red and white wine, to be specific. It was paradise.

“Ugh,” Candace sighed as she placed her alcohol on the kitchen counter. “I’ve been waiting so long for a break like this!”

As I watched, she pulled her boots off and kicked them away before making her way to the couch.

Feeling bold, I sat next to her and scooted close. I placed my six-pack on the floor by our feet, intent on keeping Candace stuffed and happy. “I’m still sore from that workout,” I smiled at her before bending over to untie my shoes.

“Pretty hard, huh? Which part was the hardest?”

“Pullups. Definitely pullups. My lats are still burning.”

I felt the cushions on the sofa shift behind me. Suddenly, as I was pulling my first shoe off, I felt Candace’s hands hold my sides. The slender fingers squeezed like the vice of a bear trap as her thumbs pressed deep into layers of muscle.

“Ah,” I grimaced in spite of myself.

“Come on, Cody,” she spoke into my ear, perfume wafting into my lungs. “Stop being such a baby. It’s just a little pressure…” her thin thumbs found a space between two muscles and pushed deep into my sides. She giggled softly when I shuddered slightly. It was painful, but in a good, pleasant way, the kind of pain you feel as it slowly leaves your body, taking all your stress along with it.

“Now do as I say,” she whispered. “Your back is tense from all the effort you put into it. What I need you to do is just relax… lean your elbows against your knees… yes, just like that,” I felt her kiss the side of my neck. “You see, all these knots on your back here… the trick isn’t just finding them. What you gotta do… is make them let go. Then, when they’re loose, you can dig underneath to get the ones inside… raise your arms over your head now.”

I did so and felt her hands brush their way to my shoulder blades, where her fingers became like claws again. In spite of myself, I winced again.

“The next step is the bones,” she purred. “You have to work around them to reach the centre. Like this…”

I grit my teeth; pain had never felt so good. “Are you describing how to give massages or eat turkey?”

She chuckled as she kneaded my back. “How did you like it? I was the one who cooked it.”

“I’m a big fan.”

“You can drop your arms now babe. Anyway…” her fingers spidered up to my shoulders and pushed deep, rocking me back and forth. “Mom taught me most of what I know about cooking. You could say that I learned how to love food from her. That was the second turkey I ever did.”

“It was amazing,” I said. All this talk about food was starting to make me horny. “So what now? It’s not even sunset yet.”

“Mm,” Candace thumped my back, a signature to her fine work. “Let’s hold off on our next workout… we don’t want to throw up all over this nice carpet.”

“We should chill,” I glanced forward at the TV.

“What’s your favourite TV show?” Candace rested her slender chin on my shoulder.

“Well, now that you mention it, I haven’t owned a TV in ten years.”

What?”

“I saved a lot of money,” I shrugged. “Plus, I had this half-baked plan: if I didn’t watch any shows, I could meet a girl and she could show me her favourite show…” I stopped talking when she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed her body into mine. The feeling of her slightly-larger breasts squishing into me made me inhale deeply, full of longing.

“So you’ve never seen Game of Thrones?”

“I read the books… I heard that the show’s slightly different.”

“Well, how about that…” she rubbed my sides. “Here’s what I need from you… get that bottle opener from the kitchen, then pull the blanket off the bed. Bring them over and I’ll take care of the rest…”

Dizzy with desire, I stood up and retrieved the quest items, barely able to stop myself from jogging through the room. When I returned, I nearly shook in ecstasy. Candace had pulled off her coat, revealing a cute, white T-shirt with black shoulders. Her hands were at the button of her white pants. As I watched, helplessly lustful, she undid the button and unzipped her pants. Her taught stomach sprung forward, bigger and rounder than I had ever seen it, abs straining against the food within. She shimmied her way out of the pants, revealing her delicious, toned legs. She really was wearing orange panties.

“Hurry up!” she patted the sofa. “We’re about to watch the first season!”

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone! My two roommates are gone, so I'm alone in the lab ready to write up a storm!

Chapter Eleven

Almost too eagerly, I unfurled the thick blanket overhead and draped it over the two of us. The bottle opener was in my pocket, ready to be used at a moment’s notice. With a comforted sigh, Candace slouched into the sofa and poked her arm out of the blanket to use the remote before withdrawing it back inside.

“So you haven’t seen any of this show?” she smiled.

“Never,” I shook my head.

Candace drew her legs into the blanket with us, shifting her weight slowly to get comfortable. When the opening credits began playing, she began skootching her warm butt past me. Her head blocked my view for a moment.

“Hold me,” she sighed, resting her head against my chest.

My arms began to wrap around her hot, smooth skin. I burned with the desire to fondle her swollen belly, to squeeze its sides and rub its front, but that would be a step too far. I didn’t want her thinking about her belly right now, so my forearms wound themselves under her breasts. Her shirt was made from soft cotton, enhancing the sensation of feeling her chest rise and fall with each breath.

“Is that Sansa Stark?” I asked several minutes into the episode.

“Uh huh,” Candace nodded, hair brushing against my neck.

“She’s such a wuss.”

Candace snorted. “I know.”

“I swear, I kept thinking she would wise-up to things once her dad died, but she just sort of sat there like a princess the entire time.”

Her head shifted as she tilted her head in my direction. “You don’t like princesses?”

“I like Arya Stark,” I said thoughtfully. “And she’s technically a princess. She used to be my favourite character, by the way.”

“Me too. I love Arya.”

“Does she marry the dwarf in the TV show too? Or is that only in the –“

Hush, Cody! I haven’t reached that part yet!”

“Sorry…”

“Oh my God, she marries Tyrion? What the hell?”

“Arranged marriage. Comes with being a princess.”

We kept watching the drama unfold. It was cool seeing how the show depicted scenes in the books because they often were completely different from what I was expecting. Not that it was distracting me from my mission – far from it! I just needed a good excuse to get Candace drinking. Her belly was nearly filled to the brim – nearly…

“I got an idea,” I leaned my head towards her ear.

“Mm. What?” she sounded playful.

“We gotta make a drinking game out of this. How about… let’s see… every time we see titties, we take a swig. Every time there’s a sex scene, we take a swig…”

“Interesting…” she shifted her body against mine. “Go on.”

“And every time someone dies, we finish our drink!”

“Ha! We’re gonna get so wasted! Why don’t you get my Bailey’s off the counter?”

She wanted liquor again. Was she really avoiding calories, or just trying to get wasted? “But then I’ll have to get up! The beer’s down by your feet anyway.”

“Well…” she fidgeted slightly. “I guess…” she bent down and smuggled two bottles of Satan’s Pony under the blanket. I heard the bottles fizz (I’d left my bottle opener in the six-pack) and soon felt her place the bottle against my hand as I rubbed her side. I let go of her and grasped the beer, clanking it against her own. Absolute contentment.

“So what do we drink to this time?” I asked.

“To giving thanks,” she replied.

“Thanks for what?” I asked coyly.

“What can we not give thanks for?”

“Good point. I’m giving thanks for your butt,” I used the moment as an excuse to squeeze it. It was definitely softer than last time. Was that a full inch of fat, or were her thick glutes just relaxed?

“Jesus, Cody, we haven’t even been drinking yet.”

“You make me feel drunk,” I kissed her neck through her stunning, perfumed hair.

Candace chuckled, leaning away. “I’m way to stuffed to ride yet, cowboy.”

“Don’t worry,” I grinned towards the TV as I rubbed her thick, muscled arm. “We got three whole days of this. All the time in the world.”

Strangely enough, the drinking game distracted me from feeling-up her body to find new curves. I was way too intent on catching any chance to drink, just in case she missed those moments. To my delight, as Game of Thrones amped the tempo, so did our drinking. The bodies began to pile up and so did our bottles. Death had never been so much fun!

In case I didn’t mention it yet, I’ve always been a lightweight, so my swigs were probably half of Candace’s who was a beer-drinking veteran by all accounts. Then again, I still got drunk pretty quick, judging from my increasing dizziness. This wouldn’t be important, except for what happened next.

“Okay, that’s the end of that episode!” I said happily. “Time to pee. Be right back…”

Candace grabbed my arm with surprising firmness. The look in her eyes was that of a starving wolf. “Get the liquor.”

“Sure. When I come back…”

“Do it,” her eyebrows arched. “We need to take this to the next level!”

I managed to escape her clutches and took care of business, swaying over the toilet bowl.

“Direct hit,” I smirked. I caught my reflection in the bathroom mirror and paused. “Now there’s a handsome man right there,” my reflection raised his eyebrow before pointing at me. “You listen here, bud. You’re gonna win tonight – you understand? You’re gonna win. Maximum load…”

“Cody, what the fuck are you doing?” Candace called from the sofa.

“Gimme a sec!” I swung my weight towards the bathroom door. “I’m taking care of business!”

“Get the good stuff! Hurry! I’m getting too sober!”

Grinning, I lurched my way to the kitchen counter and acquired the sizeable bottle of Bailey’s. Score. I managed to make my way back to the sofa, where Candace was waiting, wrapped in the blanket. She flung the blanket open like the wings of a bat, revealing her half-naked form.

“Get in, get in!” she spread her arms wide. “It’s getting cold in here! Get next to me…”

Success. I’d made my way back into her arms and was wrapped in the blanket again. Plus, I hadn’t dropped the liquor. That was a steam achievement there. Then again…

I suddenly noticed that I’d half-fallen into her stomach. The liquor bottle was resting against her belly, which quivered against its cool surface.

God Cody! That’s cold! What the hell?”

“Sorry,” I flinched away, hand lingering on her swollen abdomen.

“Gimme,” she swiped the Bailey’s from my grasp and twisted the cap off. Before I could pay enough attention, she was sucking on the bottle, a mouthful filling her cheeks. Lips finally parting, she craned her neck and howled at the ceiling. She pushed the bottle into my chest. “Now you. Come on! Grow some chest hair already!”

Happy to oblige, I took a cautious sip and nearly gagged on the hot goodness.

“Bitch!” she thumped my side. “Don’t you dare spit that out!”

I swallowed slowly, feeling the heat drop into my stomach. “I didn’t spit anything,” I smiled.

She lurched forward and gave me a kiss, breasts pressing against me. I kissed back, missed slightly, and rolled my eyes in ecstasy.

“Next episode!” I gasped. “It’s starting!”

“Shit! It’s starting!”

“Come on Jon Snow! Hurry up and get laid!”

“No Cody! Don’t spoil anything.”

“I didn’t! I haven’t finished the books – I don’t know what happens!”

“Not anything.”

“I can’t! I don’t know if he gets laid…”

“Hold me please… not a peep…”

49 minutes ago, fbuucgk said:

But Sansa and Tyrion are married not Arya

Cody has trouble keeping track of all the characters' names. It's easier when there's faces to put to them, but he just had to be the special one and read the books...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I did a quick-maths in my head and if I'm correct, all you girls on Curvage ate at least 405 pounds of food today (0_0). Good job team! Here's a quick chapter for you to read tonight on a full stomach.

Chapter Twelve

I was dreaming not long after that. We were stranded in the cold mountains and the wolves were after us, but we were too tired to stand watch. The solution was to stuff ourselves in a sleeping bag and hang it off a cliff’s edge with a rope – that way the wolves couldn’t get us. As the night wore on, I couldn’t help but hold onto Candace, terrified of the swinging rope breaking. The sleeping bag was snug, bringing us closer together. I could feel her whole body against mine, her every breath, the way her legs twitched, her fingers on my back…

Endless hours passed, and the swinging stopped. I slowly realized that we weren’t hanging from a cliff at all. Slowly, reality pushed the dream away. The TV was silent. Somehow, I’d passed out with my head on her swollen stomach as a pillow. Her thighs pressed against the sides of my neck. The thin layer of fat between them made the position more comfortable.

With a deep breath, I sighed in contentment. Who knew how I’d fallen asleep like this? Who cared? I’d happily stay like this all night if I could…

But what would happen when she woke up too? My jacket was on the floor… the condom was in the inner pocket. I could easily grab it from here…

Slowly, I extended my hand out of the blanket, reaching for that pocket. I couldn’t see it, but I could feel its surface. I dug my hand into the inner lining, felt for the pocket, and grabbed the condom wrapper between two fingers. Candace stirred from her slumber, thighs rubbing against my cheeks. She’d be fully awake soon; I had little time.

Now for the tricky part. How to get a condom from point “A” to point “D?” I’d never actually used one before. But history is written by the bold. Time to make history.

Halfway through my experimental efforts, Candace began moaning softly. “Mm… what’s up?” she whispered.

“Just… a moment…” I whispered back.

Her thighs squeezed against my neck; she was fully awake now. “You almost got it on?”

“Hold on… yeah, got it.”

I felt her stomach twitch with subdued laughter. “Then come on.”

This was it. I could feel my heartbeat throbbing into my face and down my stomach as I hesitantly moved first one then my other arm past her thighs. It was pitch black under the blanket, so I had to feel my way up her body, accidentally crushing her upper arm with my full weight. This was almost as hard as docking two spaceships! If only I could find the docking port…

“Cody,” she whispered, more sternly this time.

I paused. “What?”

“What are you doing?”

I felt myself blush. “Why are we whispering?”

“Cody. That’s not the right hole.”

Oh. Shit. “It isn’t?”

There was a short pause. I could almost hear her smirking to herself.

“…are you a virgin?”

Damn it all! My cover was blown! There was nothing I could say that could fix this problem. But I tried.

“That’s rude. Are you a virgin?”

Me?” Candace snickered. I felt her fingers spider their way up my arms and grab my biceps. Her leg wrapped its way behind me. Before I understood what was happening, she’d twisted me around. My head bounced against the sofa. She was on top of me now, leaning her weight onto my arms, breathing heavily.

“Do I have to teach you everything?” she asked as her legs scooted up towards my ribs.

“I could teach you a few things,” my voice shook in spite of my best efforts to remain confident.

“What? Personal finance?”

“Yes – but no! I have a unique set of skills.”

“Shush. This is the part where you stop talking… you just lay back and hold still. I’ll tell you what to do…”

The next day approaches, and Cody nearly drowns!

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up the next morning to the pleasant sight of Candace slipping her legs into yoga pants.

“You getting up?” she asked, tugging the yoga pants into place. When she let go, her buns jiggled just enough for me to notice.

“Ugh,” I lifted myself to a sitting position. “Isn’t it a little early? We stayed up pretty late.”

She turned to face me, bare-chested. When she put her hands on her hips, it was her pert tits’ turn to jiggle. “Please. Just because we’re out here doesn’t mean I don’t have a workout planned for you.”

“Out here? What do you have in mind?”

She tossed my outfit at me. “Get dressed. We’re going on a run.”

Oh no! Having her burn those preciously-gained calories was the last thing I wanted! “A run? That doesn’t fit into bodybuilding, does it? It’s like running away from your gainz.”

She looked onwards for a brief moment, as if pondering what I said. Was this an excuse for her to lose weight? “Not if you don’t run too far. Besides, it’s a great way to tone your calves. Trust me. You’ll love it.”

A few minutes later, we were outside on the beach, which narrowly snaked its way between high cliffs on one side and turbulent waves on the other. It was a cold week, with fog shrouding the resort from view. Drizzle drifted everywhere, and I was already soaked.

“You sure about this?” I asked half-heartedly.

She stood before the waves in a wide stance, feet sinking into the sand. “It’s not that bad. You won’t remember how cold or wet you are when we’re back inside. Plus, the view’s spectacular.”

“You’re not wrong,” I shrugged as I rubbed the sides of my arms. “Maybe we’ll feel warmer when we start running.”

“Exactly,” she turned to face me before pointing down the beach. “Now here’s how this is gonna play out. Start running down the beach and make sure you stay ahead of me – you don’t wanna know what’ll happen if I catch up with you.”

“But how far are we –”

“I’m giving you a ten second lead – go!”

I started a light jog. It was harder than I thought. My feet sank into the soft sand with each step. But perhaps if I was having trouble, then she would too?

I glanced behind me. Oh God, she was fast! She grinned like a ravenous wolf as she closed the distance between us, legs pumping and sand flying. I faced forward again and willed my body to go faster. A large wave crashed and rolled its way past one of my feet before I could dodge it, soaking my foot.

“Don’t let me catch you!” I heard her voice dangerously close. “Keep running… until I make you stop!”

This torment continued for far too long. As the minutes crept slowly by, I wondered how many miles she’d chased me. Three? Four? The beach was narrowing, and I tried to jump over several waves to stay relatively dry. On a positive note, I wasn’t cold anymore, and Candace had slowed her pursuit.

The cliff’s edge curved towards the ocean just ahead. As I approached, I could see that the beach ended there. Would she stop chasing me there?

“Don’t… think you can… stop!” she huffed. “Turn around!”

My lungs! My legs! They burned! I could see now that running in sand was more of a workout than I thought.

The way back was different; the beach was narrower than I remembered. Was the tide coming in? Sure enough, the waves were beginning to lap against my shoes more frequently.

“Candace…” I panted. “The tide… we gotta go!”

“Don’t worry… it doesn’t… get too high!”

“But my socks!”

“Embrace it!”

By the time we reached the resort, we were wading slowly through knee-high waves, shivering and holding hands, the running challenge forgotten.

“That was crazy,” I said as I nearly slipped on a rock under the frothing water.

“Wasn’t it? I didn’t think the tide would screw with my plans, though.”

“What plans were those, again?”

“Oh, I was going to keep you running until you couldn’t anymore. Then I was going to… hm… teach you wrestling moves.”

“Oh, I like that. Maybe tonight?”

“Definitely. But first, let’s dry ourselves up and eat breakfast.”

“There isn’t a word in that sentence that I don’t love.”

A few minutes later, we were in the buffet room with a spectacular view of the foggy, stormy sea. I took a good look at the delicious, fattening holiday food laid out for us, slightly bemused by the faint hint of frustration on Candace’s face as she looked at it.

“Oh, what a shame,” I smiled at her. “They don’t have your favourite food here! Wanna go back outside and graze in the pasture a little?”

“Shut up, you,” she punched my arm. “It’s whatever. I don’t need to eat a salad everyday – and I hate salad, by the way.”

She ended up serving herself a modest portion of french toast, eggs, and bacon. It wasn’t as much as I wished she would eat, but it was definitely at least half the caloric intake she allowed herself each day.

“Eat,” she pointed at me with her fork. “You burned a lot of calories on that run; you need to prevent yourself from losing gainz.”

“Right,” I stared at my empty plate. Then I had an idea. “Be right back.”

This time, I had two plates. One was for me, of course. The other was for her. I picked food for her carefully, making sure it was healthy, but still fattening so as not to raise suspicion. I was tempted to fully load her plate, but restrained myself. She’d already nearly finished one plate, and it was only breakfast after all.

When I returned with two steaming plates, she laughed quietly. “That’s more than what I meant.”

“This? Nah, I’m only eating one. I got the other one for you so you don’t have to get up.”

I placed the plate next to her first one. She frowned, pursing her lips. “Oh. Thanks.”

I casually ate my food, trying not to stare too much at her slender belly slowly starting to stuff to the brim. Excellent. A couple more days of this and her stomach would surely stretch out, getting used to bigger portions and increasing her already ravenous appetite. The only problem with this plan was her calorie-counting app, which would warn her if she binged too much. Oh well. Baby steps. Hopefully, I could convince her to treat this entire weekend as a cheat period.

“After this, you want to watch more Netflix?” I asked innocently, wondering if she would be open to drinking this early.

“I’d love that,” she smiled as she chewed.

This chapter is brought to you by copious amounts of Bossa Nova and Samba.

Chapter Fourteen

About a season and a half of Game of Thrones later, Candace sighed against my shoulder, stuffed and happy. I felt her wriggle slightly as she drew her legs into herself, curling into a cat-like ball of contentment.

“I think we need to stop the drinking game,” she purred.

“Why?” I rubbed her back slowly. “You feel sick?”

She shook her head. “No. I mean, a little.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Just… I’m still a little stiff. You know, from the high tide pushing rocks against me.”

“You’re sore?” My hand swept down the curves of her sides to her legs. I squeezed her outer thigh; coiled with muscle, but pleasantly smooth and soft. “Right here?”

“Mm…” Candace purred as her legs flexed against my fingers. “It feels so bad.”

She was totally playing me, but I didn’t care. This was perfect for me too. My hand swept longingly for the back of her thigh, seeking that sweet softness that was my favourite part of a woman’s leg. Sure enough, I found it – a thin, doughy layer of fat coating her coiled hamstrings. My fingers kneaded its surface as she squirmed slowly, digging her head into the space between my chest and jawline.

“That feels real good,” she muttered into me, hugging my side.

Emboldened, I swept around the thigh again, this time on the inside, next to her pelvis. There was much more softness there. I rubbed it back and forth before giving it a passionate squeeze.

“So I guess you’re a little bored watching the same show all day?” I asked casually, feeling the crease between her thigh and pelvis.

“Just a little,” she sighed. “We just need a break.”

She scooted a couple inches, trapping my fingers for a sweet second. Her butt was angled sideways now, so I took some liberty massaging it next.

“So what’s your favourite music?” I asked casually as I rubbed her cheeks, which were starting to swell past her thighs.

“Hm… I think I listen to a little bit of everything.”

“Ha! Coward.”

She raised her head off of me. “What?”

“Everybody says that. They’re not brave enough to admit what they like.”

“I am not  a coward. Want me to prove it?”

“Maybe later. How about this? You ever heard a song that reminds you of someone you know?”

“Oh my God, yes. All the time.”

“So what song reminds you of me? What’s my theme song?”

“Hmm… the song that reminds me of you the most is I’ll Make a Man Out of You.”

“Huh. Isn’t that a Disney song?”

“It totally is! It’s from Mulan!”

“Really? I told you I haven’t owned a TV in a few years, right? I think I saw that movie when it was in theaters as a kid, but I don’t remember much about it…”

“Oh my God, Cody. Lean up next to me real quick,” she pulled her phone out and immediately started looking up the song. “We need to watch this movie someday.”

“Oh, look at that,” I grinned at the 90’s style cartoon gimmicks. “Is that guy me?”

“That’s Mulan, Cody. She’s a girl.”

What? What’s she doing in the army?”

“Holy shit. How old were you when you saw this?”

“I dunno… five?”

We watched the entire music video, Candace gushing happiness as I frowned to myself, wondering if not having a TV was a mistake. When it finished, Candace twisted around to face me directly, hazel eyes wide with anticipation.

“So what’s my theme song Cody? Tell me!”

I paused for a moment. The song going through my head was Fatty Girl by LL Cool J, but that was a major no-no.

“Ever listened to Brazilian music?” I asked.

“Not really…”

“It’s my favourite music in the whole world. I don’t speak Portuguese, though, so I have to look through my playlist to find it.”

“So I remind you of Brazilian music?”

“Sometimes. It’s relaxing – like you.”

“Aw, that’s sweet. Find the song!”

I scrolled through the long list of foreign songs. “Here’s one: Outra Vez. It means “until later” or something like that.

“Oh wow… that’s my song? That’s so sweet!”

“More like the song I think of when you’re not with me. Hold on… you might like this one. It’s called Berimbau. Not sure what it’s about…”

“Ooh, I like that. So are you attracted to Brazilian girls too?”

I smirked. “Aren’t you Brazilian? You look pretty tan.” Smooth.

She grinned back at me. “I’m a mutt. I’m not sure what I am –”

“Wait, I found it! This is your song!”

“What’s it called?”

A Menina Danca. Not sure what it’s about, but it kind of sounds like you…”

“It totally does not,” she shook her head as she swayed with her arms waving slowly. “She has a cute voice, though.”

“Well, it’s this or Living Dead Girloof!”

That was rude! Do I look like the crypt keeper to you?”

“It’s hard picking a song for you! See, you’re so beautiful and sexy, but also a badass at the same time. What kind of song reflects both those things?”

“You fool! No song can contain all that is my glorious personality!”

“How about spirit animals, then?”

“What about them? What’s my spirit animal Cody?”

“Bear,” I said without thinking.

Bear? What makes you say that?”

Bears binge on wild game, gain a huge amount of weight, and hibernate in the winter. I wouldn’t tell her that, though. Time to think quickly…

“Bears eat everything.” Shit! I made it worse!

“What? The hell you mean?”

“They’re the ultimate predator… they can catch anything. Nothing fucks with bears. And they’re calm and confident most of the time, but they sometimes lose their temper and end up being way faster runners than you’d expect…” Candace began crawling closer to me, making me lean back on the sofa as she stared down at me from all fours. “And they’ll chase you down the beach for hours. Once they get you in a bearhug, it’s too late.” I felt her fingernails digging into my shoulders. “Got pretty strong claws, come to think of it.”

“You bet your ass they do,” Candace sat back on my stomach, pinning my body with her thighs.

“How about me?” I asked, looking up at her.

“Hmm… I think you’re a river otter.”

“Otter? Can’t I be something else, like a wolf or something?”

She laughed. “You’re still not big or strong enough to be a wolf! You are a thin, hyper river otter laying on his back. Always thinking. Always eating. Always playing. And you’re still thin and small because you have an ungodly metabolism.”

She stroked my chest, thoughtfully. “I’m jealous, actually. I wish we could switch metabolisms, because while I’m cutting here, you’re trying to bulk. You should’ve gained five pounds more than you already have.”

“Well,” I chuckled. “It’s because my brain is always in top gear.”

“See? River otter. Also, otters are cute.”

“So you promise not to eat me then?”

She grinned, leaning down to my face. “Let me taste you – just a little bit?”

As she closed in, she bit my lip playfully. Slowly, her body eased itself down onto mine. The swell of her abs against mine made me twitch with delight.

What do you think is more exciting? A girl coming over to your house, or going over to hers? Personally, I'm not picky; I guess it depends on what happens.

Chapter Fifteen

We spent the entire holiday lazing about the resort, resting in the public hot spa, walking down the beach (during low tide), occasionally hitting the small gym on the top floor, watching Netflix, and of course eating. Candace was at least half-stuffed at all times, if not taught as a drum. I adored how it curved outwards and stole a glance or even a faint touch as much as I could.

One night, as I reclined in the hot spa, I watched her sway past, flaunting her orange bikini. With her belly so full of food, I wondered why she wasn’t self-conscious and sucked it in. Then I realized who I was thinking about. This was Candace – the personal trainer with eight-pack abs. Would she even notice how much it poked out with abs like hers? Probably not.

In the meantime, I made special care to make sure she really enjoyed herself. Saturday morning was already a cheat day for her, so the binging and drinking continued without notice. To my delight, this gluttonous behaviour continued into the afternoon. Even on Sunday, when she began tapering off her portions in preparation for returning to her diet, there was only so much she could manage if salad wasn’t around. After all, who knew how many calories were in the buffet food?

All good things come to an end eventually, and on Sunday night, we packed our bags and left the resort behind.

“Those were the best days of my life,” I sighed, staring longingly out the passenger seat’s window as we drove back to the city.

“Mine too,” Candace said softly.

“Now I have to go to work. It’s gonna suck.”

“Can’t relate,” Candace grinned, still eyeing the road.

“What?”

You’re my work, Cody.”

“Wait… I get it, I get it. Good one.”

“You don’t like your job, or what?”

“If I liked it, it wouldn’t be work, would it?”

“It could be, if it’s hard.”

“Yeah… it’s a good job, don’t get me wrong, and it pays well. I just don’t enjoy sitting at a desk all the time. But, you know, you can’t be happy until you’ve felt some pain.”

“What do you mean Cody?”

“I mean, remember how good it felt when we finished that beach run and got back in the resort? Same resort, but we were so much happier. I think happiness isn’t something you do. It’s how much better something has become. Bigger and better, right? That’s why humanity keeps improving.”

“Well, well. I think you nailed it. It’s what makes resting after a hard workout feel so good.”

“Sort of, I guess.”

She reached out for my thigh and rubbed her fingers across its length. “I’m glad we’re on the same page, because tomorrow we’re hitting the weights like never before. Resting after you’re done will never have felt so good.”

She wasn’t lying either. We hit my training regimen as if we hadn’t been gone for an extended weekend. It was a good thing we did some physical activities then, otherwise this would be even more stressful on my body than it already was.

Candace assumed her trainer’s persona once again, calm and reserved, but firm at the same time. All the same, I could see a twinkle of lust in her eyes. She was raising my weight quota as well. I grimaced with the extra effort needed, but realized that it wasn’t as hard as it would have been a month ago. I guess I really was getting stronger.

Days passed, and Candace continued her daily salad regimen. In spite of everything, her boobs were still growing. Depending on what sports bra she was wearing, they either touched together lightly or squeezed each other like tightly-packed fruits. One day, as she leaned down to adjust the weight on one of the machines, they spilled over the top and I could barely contain myself.

Meanwhile, her ass continued to grow as well. It was harder for me to see what was happening through the yoga pants (since they stretched), but from the way it was starting to bounce and bulge around her panties, there was no denying that it was bigger than when we first met.

Her thighs were doing their best to touch each other now, always reaching, always a little closer, but never quite brushing against each other. Even so, fat spread from her inner thighs over her quads and hamstrings, conquering new territory and adding a couple inches of softness around her hips.

Despite everything, her abs were as prominent as ever. This was a curious anomaly, but I didn’t mind how this was making her increasingly hourglass-shaped. Plus, there wasn’t anything not beautiful about muscles; I just loved soft fat even more. And when you had both…

Anyway, we were texting each other after work every day now.

It’s been two hours, I texted her after binge-surfing Curvage for an hour. I think I’m going through Candace-withdrawal.

Could you stahp? She texted a minute later. I smiled to myself. “Stahp” did not mean stop.

Whyyy?

I’m doing yoga.

Oh… I typed in quick bursts. Is your phone on vibrate? Is it?

Cody…

Is this titillating? Which pocket is your phone in?

Cody!

I’m enticed.

Stahhhhp!

Actually, serious question?

Shoot.

Why are you doing yoga this late? Are you still in the gym?

Yeah. Have 2 exercise sometime.

But it’s 7:20! How can you still be out there?

Bikini contest soon. Remember?

When? I’ll buy a ticket and come!

Soon. Just 2 weeks.

This was good news! Candace had been “cutting” for so long that surely she would bulk once it was over, which would make feeding her far more easy. Hell yes! You got this.

Totally. If U let me exercise…

Uh oh. Was she catching onto her weight gain? I had to think of something to make her snap out of it. With a deep breath, I shot a text out. When are you done? I miss you. Want to visit my place?

There wasn’t a response for several minutes. Just as soon as I thought that I had overstepped my boundaries, she replied again. Maybe some other day. Want 2 see my place instead? I’ll text the address in a few minutes.

Sure, I grinned. I’d never been over to her place before!

I’ll be there in an hour ok? See U oooxo.

12 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

What do you think is more exciting? A girl coming over to your house, or going over to hers? Personally, I'm not picky; I guess it depends on what happens.

WAY more exciting to go over to a girl's house. I keep a clean house but I am always afraid I'll leave underwear in my sink, a herd of cockroaches will have gotten in my bathroom when I'm not looking, or she'll find the body I have stashed in my closet. 

Story wise I adore not only Cadence's growing changes, but Cody's as well. I would kill for some real life before and after scrapbooking of the couple. 

16 minutes ago, WaxerRed said:

WAY more exciting to go over to a girl's house. I keep a clean house but I am always afraid I'll leave underwear in my sink, a herd of cockroaches will have gotten in my bathroom when I'm not looking, or she'll find the body I have stashed in my closet. 

Story wise I adore not only Cadence's growing changes, but Cody's as well. I would kill for some real life before and after scrapbooking of the couple. 

I'm toying with the idea of drawing the characters. I never took art class, but I think I'm pretty good (I didn't want to draw fruits and furniture lol).

Guest JigglyArms
10 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I'm toying with the idea of drawing the characters. I never took art class, but I think I'm pretty good (I didn't want to draw fruits and furniture lol).

Please do!