Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Binged all this today and it was excellent. I never have the patience for writing slow gains but love reading them.

That said, I do have some thoughts:

*its nice to see a story where I genuinely don't know what will happen. Will Candace keep working out and bulking out, discover and accept Codys love of curves and be happily strong fat? Aside from vanity, she seems to enjoy exercise and activity in and of itself. Or will it go a bit darker? Will Candace return from the vacation heavier and less in shape than ever before only to find the bikini contest is a day away? Will she lose her job, become a sedentary secretary who comfort eats her way into weakness? Could an injury sideline her until she's just a ball of goo who finds exercise painful for the first time? You're keeping me guessing.

*whats the reaction of Codys family to him bringing home such a hotty? Candace is plusher compared to her peak, but still rather conventionally attractive while he was a skinny nerd. Further, how's are female relatives built? Could his sister be jealous? Is his mom going to exclaim how skinny she is and feed Candace up?

*when will Candace find out Cody likes fat chicks? A comment from his sister surprised how skinny Candace is compared to his last girl friend? Meeting an old, over weight gf?

*most importantly, when will candaces abs disappear...

23 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

That said, I do have some thoughts:

*its nice to see a story where I genuinely don't know what will happen. Will Candace keep working out and bulking out, discover and accept Codys love of curves and be happily strong fat? Aside from vanity, she seems to enjoy exercise and activity in and of itself. Or will it go a bit darker? Will Candace return from the vacation heavier and less in shape than ever before only to find the bikini contest is a day away? Will she lose her job, become a sedentary secretary who comfort eats her way into weakness? Could an injury sideline her until she's just a ball of goo who finds exercise painful for the first time? You're keeping me guessing.

*whats the reaction of Codys family to him bringing home such a hotty? Candace is plusher compared to her peak, but still rather conventionally attractive while he was a skinny nerd. Further, how's are female relatives built? Could his sister be jealous? Is his mom going to exclaim how skinny she is and feed Candace up?

*when will Candace find out Cody likes fat chicks? A comment from his sister surprised how skinny Candace is compared to his last girl friend? Meeting an old, over weight gf?

*most importantly, when will candaces abs disappear...

I'm pleased with myself in knowing the answer to all these questions 😏 That said, they're closely-guarded secrets which will all be revealed with time.

Also, it surprises me that you have no patience for slow gain stories since your other stories are so long. Then again, who else writes stories about whole groups of women gaining weight at the same time? It gives me a big idea. I'm going to try my hand at it once this story is done.

Wow, I usually don't check the literature section of this site, but I'm so glad I did today. This might be one of the best weight gain stories I have read. Do you have a deviantart that I can follow or do you only post on curvage? Still, I am so impressed with everything about this story from the characters, the slow weight gain, and the plot. 

1 hour ago, Ckins92 said:

We are worms we are not worthy 

Waht?

27 minutes ago, Bob18 said:

Wow, I usually don't check the literature section of this site, but I'm so glad I did today. This might be one of the best weight gain stories I have read. Do you have a deviantart that I can follow or do you only post on curvage? Still, I am so impressed with everything about this story from the characters, the slow weight gain, and the plot. 

I got a DeviantArt account, come to think of it, but I only use it to surf through content. Funny enough, I got a stack of drawings a couple inches thick and never posted them on there. My style of drawing's pretty violent, actually. Lots of girls with fangs and claws. Lots of shading.

This is truly a good story. Actually has a bit of a plot and the characters are believable and likeable. So much better than 90% of these stories where they are repetitive, unrealistic, and boring. Not to mention that you actually have bothered to use correct punctuation. It should be interesting to see your plans for it going forward. 

Just out of curiosity, and it's fine if you'd rather not say, what kind of work do you do?

2 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

This is truly a good story. Actually has a bit of a plot and the characters are believable and likeable. So much better than 90% of these stories where they are repetitive, unrealistic, and boring. Not to mention that you actually have bothered to use correct punctuation. It should be interesting to see your plans for it going forward. 

Just out of curiosity, and it's fine if you'd rather not say, what kind of work do you do?

Uh... military stuff. Training at the moment. 

Guest JigglyArms
9 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I'm pleased with myself in knowing the answer to all these questions 😏 That said, they're closely-guarded secrets which will all be revealed with time.

Also, it surprises me that you have no patience for slow gain stories since your other stories are so long. Then again, who else writes stories about whole groups of women gaining weight at the same time? It gives me a big idea. I'm going to try my hand at it once this story is done.

Although literally anything you write at this point will of course be loved, I will say that an out of shape, physically unfit path for Candace is what I would personally enjoy more as a reader and 'fan' watching this beautiful story grow and grow as the days pass.

13 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Thanks, but I mean, you spent twenty chapters before the main female characters stopped having an eight pack. Every drawn out second was delicious, but I can't hold myself to that pace. TBH I wish I could and put out stuff at the same speed.

40 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Thanks, but I mean, you spent twenty chapters before the main female characters stopped having an eight pack. Every drawn out second was delicious, but I can't hold myself to that pace. TBH I wish I could and put out stuff at the same speed.

Candace is a “peanut” shape, so she’s bigger than you think 😍

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

'Ey, don't sell yourself short, @Batman76! I think there's a delicate and highly subjective balance to be struck when it comes to crafting something that's not just "a weight gain story" or "a good story," but "a good weight gain story." Having polished technical skills, organizational structure, engaging characters, subject matter expertise, and a well-planned plot are all great things, but ultimately none of that is really what I (and probably lots of other folks) am looking for when I set out to read a weight gain story. If it's not first and foremost "a weight gain story," then whether it's "a good story" or not kinda doesn't matter.

And let's not undersell the "weight gain" part as just a box to check. There is a lot of subjective nuance that goes into getting that kinky appeal of the weight gain stuff "just right"--probably every bit as much as all those things that factor into the is-this-"a-good-story" equation. Just like a person can have a highly developed skill or natural talent for great writing, I think a person also can have a distinct (and, ideally, complementary) skill or talent for envisioning and communicating the things that are most arousing about weight gain and all its facets. As many examples as we all could dig up of stories that missed the sweet spot by being a weight gain story yet not "a good story," it's equally possible (and maybe even easier at some levels?) to miss the mark by making "a good story" that fails as "a weight story."

In my estimation, @Batman76, your writing consistently strikes a pleasing balance between the "weight gain story" and "good story" camps. Speaking with self-awareness as a person who has written a long weight gain story himself, I think relatively short weight gain stories have a lot of merit and can be great. So, too, for a story that, regardless of its length, is paced to highlight and focus on the weight gain aspects. A story and author with that sort self-recognition and forthright approach respects the readers' time. That is a good thing. I think you tend to do that very well. Even though I think I appreciate realism and "slow burn" in my weight gain stories to a greater degree than do many other folks, and without intending any disrespect to @>_< 0_0 and his work, I still would not advocate emulating the pacing of "Fattening the Personal Trainer" as the universal secret sauce for weight gain story "success," either for your work, or for that of most others.

OMG I had no idea marriage was so close on the horizon!  I can't wait to see how the prospect will affect Cadence's body. Will she have to diet again to fit in a wedding dress? (And subsequently binge on the honey moon?) Will cody be sure to blow the wedding budget on the biggest cake possible?  Are we going to see a little tiny bear-otter hybrids soon? So many questions but keep up the story I love it!

4 hours ago, riptoryx said:

@Batman76 Even though I think I appreciate realism and "slow burn" in my weight gain stories to a greater degree than do many other folks, and without intending any disrespect to @>_< 0_0 and his work, I still would not advocate emulating the pacing of "Fattening the Personal Trainer" as the universal secret sauce for weight gain story "success," either for your work, or for that of most others.

My trick is sitting down and thinking "okay, new chapter. It should have a kinky incident and a plot element. Once I nail both of those, I can post it." So, ironically, I try to make the story shorter and sweeter.

22 minutes ago, WaxerRed said:

OMG I had no idea marriage was so close on the horizon!  I can't wait to see how the prospect will affect Cadence's body. Will she have to diet again to fit in a wedding dress? (And subsequently binge on the honey moon?) Will cody be sure to blow the wedding budget on the biggest cake possible?  Are we going to see a little tiny bear-otter hybrids soon? So many questions but keep up the story I love it!

There's so much potential! Don't worry, I'll one-up expectations!

One more day and the holidays begin 😃

Chapter Twenty-Six

As planned, we watched Star Wars on the old “box” TV my dad still had. Even more an avid reader than me, he had so many books that there wasn’t any wallspace to set up a new flatscreen TV even if he wanted to. As it was, we all crowded into the living room, Candace and I sitting in the middle, Dad at his desk, Mom in her chair, and my two brothers and two sisters clustered all over the floor with the cats (my older brother had arrived while I was hiking with Candace).

Candace had managed to tame the largest of the cats (“Happy”) and petted him as the movie’s plot unfolded. Every once in awhile she stepped on my foot to relieve some of our sexual tension. Come to think of it, I never realized how kinky Candace and I truly were until I couldn’t fondle her body in front of my family…

“Is this battle an innuendo?” Candace whispered to me.

I frowned. “Why you say that?”

“Are you listening to what they’re saying?” she leaned closer, hushing her voice. “They’re trying to penetrate the Death Star’s hole.”

I snickered at that. “I can’t un-see that. Thanks Candace.”

Honestly, I didn’t actually mind. This was the best night of my life, in spite of my unfulfilled yearning to make out with my new fiancé. I compensated by stealing Happy from her lap and petting him.

Candace gasped at me. “How could you do that?”

“He’s my cat,” I reasoned. “I can pet him whenever I…”

Happy leaped away, leaving me with nothing. My girlfriend looked at me smugly, arms folded.

“Obviously, Happy loves me more.”

My family laughed at that. It made me cringe slightly. What was with my family laughing loudly at lame jokes? Oh well. I didn’t actually have anything to complain about.

With the movie over, I surprised even myself with my urge to leave the house. I held Candace’s hand tightly as I began walking towards the door, aching with desire.

“It’s getting late!” I declared enthusiastically. “We’ll see you all tomorrow. Merry Christmas Eve!”

“Where are you going?” my little brother asked curiously.

“We’re getting a hotel room nearby,” I paused, double-thinking myself. “I mean two rooms.”

Dad gave me this puzzled look. Mom looked concerned. The kids were too socially-inexperienced to notice anything.

“Hey, don’t worry about us!” I smiled and tried to make light of the conversation. “I know you don’t have enough room here for us anyway, so we’ll manage.”

“You behave, alright?” Dad raised his eyebrows at me.

“I’ll take care of her, I promise!” I reached behind myself and opened the door. “We’ll come back tomorrow! I love you!”

“Bye Cody!” the kids called as I pulled Candace out into the brisk winter weather.

“Be careful driving around the puppies!” Mom added.

“Sure thing!” I unlocked my car and dove in, still shivering from the short walk in the gathering fog. Candace followed suit. With the doors shut, I revved up the engine and flicked on the headlights.

I couldn’t help but chuckle to myself as I put the car in drive. “You behave, son, y’hear?” I laughed a little harder. “It’s your bedtime Cody.”

“I like them!” Candace shrugged, scrunching her shoulders and squeezing her arms into her breasts. “Can you turn the heat up?”

“Give it a minute,” I nodded as I maneuvered my car away from the house. “I think they like you too.”

“Well…” Candace leaned towards me and felt the back of my neck. “Not as much as I like you.”

I smirked as I drove through the woods. “I’m aching.

“Oh, I know you are, big boy,” she gripped my neck firmly. “Get me in the nearest bed now. You have no idea what I’m going to do to you tonight.”

I drove down the road for a solid twenty minutes, doing my best to concentrate on the road. Candace sat tensely beside me, breaths coming and going shallow and heavy. I finally shook my head and pulled into a forest picnic area.

“I can’t hold it!” I hastily parked and unfastened my seatbelt. “Cover me Porkins!”

“I have you now!” Candace grabbed me by my collar and pushed me between the seats towards the back. I grinned gleefully at her proper quotations of Star Wars.

“She’s on my tail!” I continued the game as my legs flung across the car. “I can’t shake ‘em!”

We tore at each other’s clothes like starving beasts. The feeling of the seating’s fabric on my back, Candace’s skin rubbing against my hips, and the car door knocking against my head only brought my lust to new levels. Candace towered over me, breasts bouncing with rhythmic intensity within the confines of her D-cup bra. I thrust to her tempo as best I could, trying to bend my head enough to not hurt it against the door while still watching her close her eyes in ecstasy. My pants were in a tangle around my calves.

Like a bull-rider, my hand reached skywards, reaching for her fattened tits. At the feel of my shaking fingers, she slowed herself, gyrating her hips in steady, powerful circles. She looked down at me past her cleavage, grinning between heavy, lustful breaths. After a few slip-ups, my hand found its way into her bra to grab a sumptuous handful of her delicious titty-fat. Something ripped. Candace frowned and glanced at the side of her bra. I spotted a tear under her armpit. We looked at each other.

“That’s hot,” I smiled.

Candace straightened her back and tugged at the bra’s sides. “Help me take this off.”

“I don’t know how!”

“Just… reach back and…”

“My hand’s stuck!”

More ripping. Candace moved too quick and was now free. She threw up her hands and slapped them against her smooth, bare thighs.

It was time to be supportive. “That’s hot,” I said.

After a thoughtful pause, she began to push into me again. “You’re hot.”

Fuck yeah,” I nodded vigorously. The game was on again.

Candace arched her back, nipples jutted forwards, as her moans pushed past her throat like a gasping wolf. The car rocked like a boat in a storm. Not long now… not long…

“They’re getting… so… big…” I grunted and gasped for breath as I felt and heard her climax with me. The ride was over. We relaxed, exhausted from the effort. With a sigh, she bent down and rested against my torso, eyes shut.

“We’re keeping this one a secret,” I ruffled her hair.

Candace’s body shook as she chuckled softly against me. “I won’t tell your dad if you don’t.”

“Deal.”

On 12/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

Waht?

I got a DeviantArt account, come to think of it, but I only use it to surf through content. Funny enough, I got a stack of drawings a couple inches thick and never posted them on there. My style of drawing's pretty violent, actually. Lots of girls with fangs and claws. Lots of shading.

Yeah, I was just wondering if you plan to upload this story to deviantart. They have  a big weight gain community (no pun intended) there, I even have 700 or so watchers as a decent writer. Some other legends like Mollycoddles must have 1000s of watchers. I think that deviantart would love this story, and I would personally link it on my page. Still, it's up to you. Keep up the good work and enjoy your own holidays.

1 hour ago, Bob18 said:

Yeah, I was just wondering if you plan to upload this story to deviantart. They have  a big weight gain community (no pun intended) there, I even have 700 or so watchers as a decent writer. Some other legends like Mollycoddles must have 1000s of watchers. I think that deviantart would love this story, and I would personally link it on my page. Still, it's up to you. Keep up the good work and enjoy your own holidays.

You have a merry Christmas too!

I’ll give DeviantArt a go sometime after this plane flight. We’ll see what happens then. What even is my profile called? I’ll have to check.

CANDACE...… WITHdrawal!!!

Seriously, I think there is a literary rule that you cannot use the words: "Delicious titty-fat" AND mention tearing undergarments without updating the story again within 12 hours.

Plus there is the possible angering of the FAT Goddesses and Karma and such...  Best to be on the safe side, you know.

4 hours ago, Tornasunder said:

CANDACE...… WITHdrawal!!!

Seriously, I think there is a literary rule that you cannot use the words: "Delicious titty-fat" AND mention tearing undergarments without updating the story again within 12 hours.

Plus there is the possible angering of the FAT Goddesses and Karma and such...  Best to be on the safe side, you know.

I, too, am suffering withdrawal. I can barely get a signal out here, and this house just maxed-out it’s internet plan. I miss you Curvage😭😭! Write back to me while I’m exiled in these cold mountains! 😭 I miss you all!

I love your story. As someone who appreciates varying types of curvy women (Including FBBs) it’s a dream to see a fit woman gaining weight like this.

Up until I saw your artwork I was imagining Candace to look similar to Lauren Findley, and I still do to an extent, but it’s good seeing your interpretation of her to help flesh out the character more.

10 hours ago, Troika said:

I love your story. As someone who appreciates varying types of curvy women (Including FBBs) it’s a dream to see a fit woman gaining weight like this.

Up until I saw your artwork I was imagining Candace to look similar to Lauren Findley, and I still do to an extent, but it’s good seeing your interpretation of her to help flesh out the character more.

Lauren Findley’s a pretty good guess, actually! Combine her with Yennefer and it’s almost a complete match with what was in my head. 

Also, FBB is a new one for me. What does it mean?