Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

Ladies and gentlemen, after an agonizing lack of internet (and personal space), I have for you the next chapter! It is slightly inspired by recent events, but I digress...

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Christmas was a good time, as always. I’m not purposely trying to downplay the whole event, it’s just that Christmas with my family is distinctly boring. At least Candace was there to sort of spice things up. Then again, I couldn’t wait to take her clothes shopping the next day.

The next day I woke before Candace did, which was unusual but not unheard of. We were at a hotel situated on the Umpqua River deep in the woods. Old forest and towering mountains dominated the view out the window. I smiled to myself, pleased with remembering this place from a road trip I had taken years ago. When I looked down at my fiancé all curled up with absolute contentment in her slumber, I felt bad for waking up so early. Then again, it was now impossible to get back to sleep, so I carefully scooted up to a sitting position and turned on the TV. It blared loudly for a split second before I hit the mute button on the remote. Candace frowned in her sleep. Excellent.

Then again, TV with no volume is pretty boring. Maybe I could look at curvy girls on my phone? It was just within reach on a nearby desk. I plucked it up and… waited for Curvage to load on my screen. Damn! I barely had one bar here in the mountains! What was the hotel’s wifi password? It was written on a sheet of paper… by the television across the room. Damn! I’d have to be patient…

The front page of the website managed to load half a minute later. So far so good. Now to scroll down and see what was hot. Ooh, a gif…

“Hah!”

I yelped as Candace bear-hugged me from behind. Fully panicking, I threw my phone across the room into the TV as she pulled me sideways face-first into a pile of pillows. Their softness muffled my screams.

“Thought I was asleep, huh?” I heard her taunt me as she leaned close to my ear.

I struggled with all my accumulated might to break free. One might think that with roughly two months of strength training, I’d be strong enough to do so, but Candace was so much stronger. What I did manage to do was rotate ninety degrees so my face wasn’t muffled anymore.

“I tried not to wake you!” I said as I squirmed.

“How could you not?” she said as her arms squeezed me closer to her.

Desperate times call for desperate measures; I had to use my ultimate technique. With some effort, I bent my arms into position and started tickling her ribs. That is, where her ribs would’ve been if they weren’t covered with coiled muscle and a light padding of fat.

Candace paused, but didn’t loosen her grip. “Really? What else are you gonna do? Pinch me?”

“I don’t know how to wrestle,” I said, tickling harder and faster.

“You should come to my wrestling class, then… hold on. Are you ticklish?”

“…no. Agh!”

Busted. Candace’s fingers spidered across my torso with the skill and dexterity of a medieval torturer. I was in agony! The sensations of the universe around me faded into oblivion. There was only the tickling…

“Can-dace!” I moaned.

After what felt like two minutes, the torture session was over. I lay within her unyielding grip, fully submitted to her embrace. She rested atop me as we breathed heavily against each other.

“So have you learned your lessons?” she asked playfully.

“I will never try tickling again,” I promised.

“And?”

“Something about not waking you up?”

“Whatever. I don’t actually care.”

I laughed, making her shake atop my chest. “I know how to make it up to you.”

“Sex? We’re out of condoms again.”

“Not quite. The road ahead’s real pretty – remember Skyrim?”

“I love Skyrim,” Candace smiled, tracing her finger down my neck.

“Where I’m taking you, we’re about to live Skyrim. First there’s an Elk-viewing gazebo in the middle of a wild field, then – after lots of high mountains and scenic bridges – we’ll trace the course of that river you see out the window – Umpqua River, by the way – and reach the ocean. Then we drive up the coast to this sea lion cave. You’ll love it.”

“That sounds amazing! Are we still clothes shopping tonight?”

“Sure, but we have to drive back to Eugene for that. We better hurry and get dressed so we can get on the road…”

I edged myself over the edge of the bed and reached down for my clothes. I could hear Candace spring up behind me to gather her own clothes and walk into the bathroom. This gave me the whole room to myself as I clothed myself, and I spent it staring at the gorgeous view out the window. The sun was just rising in the east, and its warmth was chasing the morning fog away, which streamed past the towering mountains. Curiously enough, the fog followed the river’s course downstream, as it did when it rolled past my own house upstream. I had grown up wondering why it did so, and if all fog in the world followed streams.

I spotted my phone in a corner of the room. That was a close one. After tying my shoes, I walked over to snatch it off the carpet and secure it in my own pocket. Now to get in the bathroom and shave. Odd that I couldn’t hear the shower running yet; Candace almost always showered daily, at least, she did while I was around…

I found her staring in the mirror, half-dressed. Her hands cradled her bra cups, which boosted and bunched her chest a little too much for her comfort. She darted a glance at me like a stray cat as I entered.

“Your cup runneth over, m’lady,” I smiled as I reached for my razor.

She chuckled softly, but smiled only slightly. “I’m losing them.”

“Huh?” I pulled at the faucet and began splashing my jaw with water. I had this brilliant trick where I could shave without shaving cream as long as my face was wet. Saved lots of money over the years…

“My abs…”

I stopped shaving and glanced at her reflection. How had this escaped my notice? Her upper abs were still solid, but below – all around her navel – a subtle layer of fat was beginning to take form. The pebbles were glossing over, fused together with a softening blanket. It was beautiful, and extremely enticing.

The only noise was the sound of the running sink. I smiled to myself, put my razor down, and stepped behind her with my arms caressing her shoulders.

“Hey. You are not losing your abs. They’re still there.”

“You know what I mean,” she sighed as my hands fondled their way down her sides.

“Does it bother you?” I nestled my head into her hair as I folded my arms around her waist.

She rested her head back, closing her eyes. “It’s just so hard to have abs like these. I was really proud… it showed how hard I work on myself, you know?”

“Don’t worry, you work with professionals. They know you’re bulking. Hell, trying to stay cut all the time’s a rookie mistake. What was it you told me?” With bated breath, I reached for her stomach and held it lightly. I could feel its softness against my fingers, not oozing between them, but not rock solid either. “You have abs now… it’s too soon. You’re not supposed to have abs when you bulk.”

“I know, I know alright? I’m just going to miss showing them off.”

“But now you got other things to show off,” I smiled, squeezing her hips. “I think the trade-off’s pretty good.”

“I know you do,” she said smugly.

I am a full-blooded American and I think your ass looks amazing.”

“Thanks darling. I like it too,” for emphasis, she pushed herself against my pelvis.

“And we got to get ready so we can shop for new clothes,” I slapped her cheek smartly. “Let’s get this show on the road.”

The drive was every bit as awe-inspiring and magical as I had imagined it would be. Candace gaped at every waterfall, isolated house, and wild animal we drove past. Her good mood gave me an excuse to reach over and rub her back half the trip. My hand was resting just over the swell of her ass cheeks when I parked by the sea lion cave. Cliffs towered overhead on one side of the road while the ocean roared from below on the other side. Overlooking the whole scene was a small building that had an elevator that would take us down into the cave. After a quick look at the store (and purchasing of five flavours of locally-baked, “world-famous” fudge), I forked the money over for tickets and we descended into the cave.

We entered into a tourist area, complete with informative placards, educational films, and old bones. Just around a corner was the viewing-area for the sea lions – a simple iron bar barrier separated us from the astounding view of several hundred sea lions reclining on rocks and swimming through incoming surf. The scent of shrimp overwhelmed my nostrils.

“Oh, look at all the seals! They’re so cute!” Candace squirmed with delight as we walked-up to the iron bars.

“They’re sea lions,” I said. “They’re slightly different. They have ears, see.”

“Not really,” she squinted. “They’re too far away for me to tell.”

“Really small ears,” I admitted.

For awhile we stood there in silence, admiring the sight. Low, guttural bellows echoed against the cavern’s walls, along with the steady, eternal roar of the sea.

“It’s funny how they all just lounge around like that,” she said finally. “Like, they’re so awkward on land. Why not swim?”

I grinned. “They come here for sex.”

I felt her eyes on me, but I continued staring straight ahead. “Seriously?”

“Oh yes. We’re looking at a massive orgy.”

“You can’t be serious.”

“I’m half-serious. They’re resting too.”

“Ha! Busted.”

“But I was serious about the sex thing. These sea lions spend months at a time swimming out to sea and fishing. They bulk the entire time, getting ready for winter and finally coming back here for some rest, privacy, and fun.”

“You said bulk?”

“Yeah! They eat as much as possible because they don’t really eat in the cave. The biggest sea lions can be up to two thousand pounds.”

“Holy shit,” Candace wrapped her arm around mine. “No wonder they look so huggable. I wanna hug one so bad!”

“Me too,” I laughed.

Awesome chapter. Was looking forward to reading this. Love the premise and the details you include. I can't help but feel like when he said "me too" at the end, he's hoping Candace will continue bulking and resemble his very own sea lion 😉. Also love how she is gaining in her butt alot. Hoping she grows pear shaped or maybe a super overfilled hourglass. Keep up the amazing work!

6 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Awesome chapter. Was looking forward to reading this. Love the premise and the details you include. I can't help but feel like when he said "me too" at the end, he's hoping Candace will continue bulking and resemble his very own sea lion 😉. Also love how she is gaining in her butt alot. Hoping she grows pear shaped or maybe a super overfilled hourglass. Keep up the amazing work!

I saw said sea lions two days ago and this chapter was all I could think of 😍

8 hours ago, Some Tormented FA said:

You've gotta set up an account on deviantart, my dude. They'll love you to bits over there. I'll be one of the first to subscribe.

Oh yeah... I figured things out over there and uploaded six chapters (I HATED it! The way you have to upload things with all sorts of extra steps 😡😖). My profile name is Shivaakaid for what it’s worth.

I wonder what muscle group Candace will lose next. Perhaps her strong thighs will start to touch slightly. I remember her inner thighs being an area of extra softness and padding. Or perhaps her strong arms will start to have a bit of jiggle and have that wing effect. I think another reason this story is great is because of the contrast between the main characters. As he grows more in shape and to her liking, she hopefully continues to push the limits of his fantasy and slowly but surely, she won't even resemble a fitness trainer 🐷🐷🐷🤤

1 hour ago, dj2k1357 said:

I wonder what muscle group Candace will lose next. Perhaps her strong thighs will start to touch slightly. I remember her inner thighs being an area of extra softness and padding. Or perhaps her strong arms will start to have a bit of jiggle and have that wing effect. I think another reason this story is great is because of the contrast between the main characters. As he grows more in shape and to her liking, she hopefully continues to push the limits of his fantasy and slowly but surely, she won't even resemble a fitness trainer 🐷🐷🐷🤤

🐻🐻🔥😱 Hehehe

I like the hints of her getting lazier. I'm looking forwards to the first bad workout, where what's always been easy is suddenly difficult. Not sure if you're going to make her strong-fat or not, but the thought of a candace who's muscles have been weakened by two weeks of christmas inactivity struggling beneath a previously easy squat bar is a delicious one.

That and the fact that they're out of condoms means a pregnancy gain seems possible...

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

I like the hints of her getting lazier. I'm looking forwards to the first bad workout, where what's always been easy is suddenly difficult. Not sure if you're going to make her strong-fat or not, but the thought of a candace who's muscles have been weakened by two weeks of christmas inactivity struggling beneath a previously easy squat bar is a delicious one.

That and the fact that they're out of condoms means a pregnancy gain seems possible...

You guys really do wonders to my ego hehe. Anyway, I'm just pleased with the knowledge of where the plot is going and the additional knowledge that the story will go places even more epic than what people are guessing. Speaking of epic, I LOVE your new story so far. It's a joy reading a well-written story where the plot could go anywhere.

16 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Have you written any other stories that are currently finished? Id love to read some more of your work if you have any other stories, especially if it involves the character gaining a huge butt 🍑🍑🍑

I have an unfinished story somewhere about a military experiment where a woman gets a cool device implanted in her stomach that supplies her with calories three times a day. The problem is that it’s calibrated for a heavy-workout lifestyle and she has trouble working out when her stomach’s stuffed. Not finished, though.

7 hours ago, WaxerRed said:

Analyzing coded message... Could our 'bulking' bear be in danger of getting fired!? I hope she doesn't take it too hard...

And on a side not our boy Cody needs to watch his phone use! One of these days he isn't going to get so lucky.

At this point, he’s the luckiest man on Earth!

16 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Have you written any other stories that are currently finished? Id love to read some more of your work if you have any other stories, especially if it involves the character gaining a huge butt 🍑🍑🍑

Oh! And another unfinished story about a woman under a spell that makes it impossible to lose weight. I might have lost that one 😒

I was in a Victoria's Secret once, but I went with a lesbian, so it didn't count 😅

Chapter Twenty-Eight

The Eugene mall I took Candace to was smaller than the big ones you could find in our city, but it was still an impressive, two-storey maze of all kinds of shops. For the first time, I noticed how the vast majority of stores were for women’s clothes and food.

“You sure you don’t want me to hold any of that?” I looked down at the two bags of new clothes she had in the notches of her elbows.

“Nope,” she shook her head happily. “This is my workout for the day.”

“Speaking of workout, there’s a cool waterfall in the mountains I’d like to show you.”

“Today? There’s only an hour of sunlight left.”

“Of course. We should sleep out there.”

She rolled her eyes. “I’d totally jab you if I wasn’t holding these bags.”

“You pinned me against a pillow this morning, so that doesn’t sound so bad.”

“Noted. Maybe another punishment… say, another round of clothes shopping?”

More? We got every item of clothing already! What more could we get?”

“Please. Don’t underestimate me in my element. Just one more store.”

“Oh, fine. Want to eat dinner at the food court after that?”

“I’d rather drop these bags off in the car and eat somewhere else if you don’t mind…”

She nudged her upper arm against my side. I glanced at her, finding her gaze meeting mine. She had that playful, slightly-sadistic look in her eyes that she made when she had a kinky idea.

I stopped walking. “What?”

Her eyes darted to the side and she nodded at something behind me. “Come on,” she nudged me.

“What is it Candace?” I asked suspiciously as she prodded me to change direction slightly.

“It’s a… secret,” she chuckled softly.

“But… oh,” I spotted Victoria’s Secret just around the corner. “Ohh… clever girl.”

“You’re going to buy me some new lingerie,” she said with an extra bounce in her step. “You owe me some after ripping my bra the other night.”

“I’m buying all these other clothes too, but okay.”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t enjoy picking clothes for me!”

“You saved the best for last, huh?” I said as I looked curiously at the pictures of the lingerie models on the front of the store. A vibrant, pink and red wall blocked my view of whatever was inside. Strangely enough, I felt my heart quicken in spite of my intimacy with Candace. Just how sexy could clothes get? I’d never thought much about it before.

“Okay, some ground rules,” Candace began walking into a dark hallway that led inside, making me follow after her. “You’ll pick an outfit or two, but I most definitely want one of them to be orange. Also… hold on. Have you ever been inside a Victoria’s Secret?”

“I’m not sure,” I said absentmindedly. “Maybe?”

“Heh. You’d remember if you had…”

Another turn and the store’s interior was revealed in all its laced glory. Scantily-clad mannequins adorned pedestals and countertops in all directions. Everything was lit by a dull, neon hue. It all reminded me of some sort of exclusive club. Hell, even the music catered to the night scene.

“Oh my shit,” I gawked at the display of erotica before me. “I’ve seen you wear this kind of stuff before, but – wow, they got a screen too?”

One of the walls was playing through a loop of girls trouncing their way across a catwalk. Their steps were so assertive and heavy that their tits bounced six inches. Who walked like that? They were all so voluptuous and juicy too…

Candace snatched my chin and stared deep into my eyes. “Also, rule number two: focus.”

I smiled at that and pointed at the screen. “You’re going to wear something like that? I like the extra straps, by the way.”

She opened her mouth to say something back, but was interrupted by a young receptionist that had snuck up on us while we were distracted.

“Hey, how is it going?” she bent briefly at the knee, her voice rising at the end. She was a girly-girl from the looks of it. Straight blonde hair with streaks of brunette (which was the true colour?), a petite frame, and a form-fitting outfit that complimented her tight, youthful curves.

“Hey…” I matched her friendly tone as I wrapped my arm around my fiancé. “I’m glad you’re here. I don’t know anything about this stuff.”

“He’s going to pick some outfits,” Candace fluttered her eyebrows dreamily. “We’re getting married soon.”

“Oh, I see,” she fluttered back. “Congratu-la-tions!”

“We’re looking for orange, by the way,” I said helpfully. “And lots of straps.”

Candace rolled her eyes. Girly-receptionist didn’t miss a beat, though, and clasped her hands together.

“So lets start with your size. If we don’t have it in stock, we can tailor it and have it mailed to you,” she looked at Candace, eyes glowing (as did I).

“It’s been some time,” Candace shook her head softly. “I don’t…”

“We’ll get started on that right away,” the receptionist said comfortingly as she gestured toward a corner. I suddenly felt somewhat self-conscious, considering that I was essentially useless at this point. Hell, Candace still wouldn’t give me her bags.

“Okay,” I said as they started walking away. “I think I’m gonna go use the bathroom and then sort of peruse the store looking at cool outfits to try out… where’s the bathroom?”

“Outside in the hall to the left,” the receptionist called helpfully with her hand on Candace’s back. “You’ll see it!”

“Right,” I shrugged. “Be right back, then.”

I left the store and took care of business. When I returned, however, I suddenly realized how weird it was for a lone man like me to just waltz into Victoria’s Secret by himself. It was even weirder to start ogling the outfits. Just stepping around became awkward, to the point that I sort of wandered around in a slow circle. I did spot a one-piece with red and orange bits. It kind of reminded me of a mango, which was pretty tropical and sexy, come to think of it. Then again, where was Candace anyway?

Ah, there she was! I spotted her by the changing stalls on the other side of the store. I made a beeline for that.

“I’m back,” I proclaimed as the receptionist darted a glance at me. “I think I found an outfit too.”

“That’s great dear,” Candace said absentmindedly from the door of one of the stalls. “I got a couple outfits I’m gonna try on first.”

Damn. Back to being alone and awkward. Unless… “Hey so, what’s your name?” I looked at the receptionist.

“I’m Bree,” she tilted her head sideways slightly.

“How about I show you the outfit I found and you can tell me if you have a size of it that fits Candace. What do you think?”

“Sure!”

“Nice… hey Candace! You hear that?”

“Yeah, got it,” I heard her unzip her pants. “Bring it over here if it fits!”

Good. It looked like Candace wasn’t the jealous type.

“You two are just adorable together,” Bree smiled as I approached the objective.

“Thanks! She’s the greatest human being I’ve ever met.”

“Aww! When’s the wedding?”

“I proposed on Christmas Eve, so we’ll figure that out sometime soon… by the way, here’s what I was talking about – this mango outfit.”

“Hmm… I like that one. Let me check down here…” she bent down and rummaged through a drawer underneath the display.

Curiosity about Candace’s size was getting the best of me, so I decided to do some sleuthing. “You know what size will fit her, right?”

“Oh, of course. Don’t you worry.”

“I mean… I guess I technically know more about her size than you, but the numbers and measurements are all confusing.” Damn. I regretted those words after I said them. She wasn’t going to tell me any numbers if I said I didn’t understand them!

“This is it,” Bree held up a neatly-folded square of cloth.

“Thanks,” I took it. Then I had another brilliant idea. “Actually, what are the measurements? If Candace doesn’t quite fit, then I’ll just grab the next size up or down…”

“It’s a perfect fit,” Bree smiled. “Plus, some parts are stretchable, so no need to worry.”

“Excellent,” I smiled sideways, lamenting my total lack of any measurements. Oh well; not like she’d be this size tomorrow. “Thanks Bree!”

Now to return to Candace. I entered the changing room and rapped smartly on Candace’s stall door. “I got you another outfit,” I said as I tossed it over the stall door.

“Cody?” she called.

“Yeah?”

“Is that girl with you?”

Maybe she was jealous after all? I looked behind myself. Bree was greeting another customer. “No, she’s gone. What’s—”

“Shhh… keep your voice down,” her voice was calm. Very calm. Suspiciously calm.

“What is it?” I frowned.

“Hush. Quieter.”

I had to lean closer to the door. “What is it?”

The door creaked open slightly. She peeked through the gap with a coy smile, forearm resting against her chest. “I need you.”

I felt myself begin to break into a cold sweat. “Huh?”

“Get in here,” she reached out with a tanned, naked arm and took hold of my collar. Instinctively, I hesitated and resisted her tugging. “Hurry up before they see you.”

Arousal mixing with panic, I darted into the stall like a herded animal. Clothes littered the floor and the bags were atop the small changing bench. Blinking nervously, I caught sight of her toes and slowly looked up her nearly-naked form. She was wearing a two-piece with elaborate frills, lace, and a garter belt. It made everything she’d ever worn before look drab in comparison – or was it her soft, supple body? The way her panties arched up over her hips showed that they had grown curvier. It also drew attention to her belly, which looked firm but soft, as if it could swell outward at any second. She was more womanly than ever, and I could barely breathe.

She tugged me closer with one hand while holding an unclasped bra to herself with the other.  I nearly stepped on her discarded jeans as she leaned close enough to brush my face with her thick, black, perfumed hair.

“Don’t say a word… you don’t want to get caught, do you?”

I shook my head.

“Good. It’s time for another lesson,” she took half a step back, chewing her lower lip. With both hands she cupped her impressive breasts and turned her back to me, revealing the ends of her bra dangling under her arms. Now she backed into me, nearly putting her dark, warm back against my front.

“See the hooks on the back of this bra? You’re going to practice linking them up. Well? Hurry up – I’m waiting.”

Chills ran down my spine as I hesitantly tugged at either end. Her back was warm and soft against my fingers, but her muscles rippled visibly from underneath. Okay… I could see the hooks. This didn’t look too hard. With some fumbling, I managed to fit her bra snuggly around her. The outfit was complete.

At first, she said nothing, but instead casually looked down at herself and adjusted her tits to position them into the cups. That was definitely something she hadn’t had to do as an A-cup! What size cups was she now? Double-D? What was after D?

“Good, good,” she cooed satisfactorily. “Now do it again. We want this one to last, don’t we?”

Oh, of course, but not as a fitting garment. I did think it looked good on her, though, so hopefully what Bree said about its stretchiness was true…

Someone knocked on the stall door. I felt my blood run cold once again. We’d been discovered, and Candace’s bra was undone!

“Hey, um… you guys can’t do that,” Bree called nervously.

Before I could realize what was happening, Candace reached for the stall door and swung it open. “I’m so glad you’re here girl!” she said sweetly as Bree gaped at us. “Come in, come in! I’ve been working on fitting into these things and was having some trouble…” she unceremoniously grabbed Bree’s arm and closed the door.

“W-what… are you…” bless her heart, Bree actually looked more uncomfortable than I was!

“Oh, we figured out this outfit, but I’ve never worn things like these,” Candace chuckled as if being nearly naked and holding your bra to yourself in front of your fiancé and a stranger was normal. “Those next few would really have done me a headache – I had to resort to getting my fiancé to help, and I’m sure you can guess how much he knows about these things.”

Bree opened her mouth and a cute, croaking noise came out. Swallowing, she tried again. “I…”

Candace beamed and reassuringly wrapped her arm around the girl’s shoulder. “It’s okay darling… Cody? Can you step outside now? We got this.”

“Right,” I blushed, thankful to escape the situation.

As the door swung shut and clicked behind me, I shoved my hands into my pockets and waited. Damn. I really thought I was done-for when we got discovered. To think that I’d thought wandering the store was awkward! Or that Candace would get jealous when I was alone with Bree…

Hang on. Was Candace alone with Bree to get even with me? Huh… damn…

16 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Nice imagery of soft, sensual Candace , particuarly contrasted when we first saw her as being flat chested and nothing but lean muscle.

and love the increased laziness of going from everyday is ab day to walking the mall is her workout.

We can see what's going on with her body, but whatever's in her head is still a mystery. Is she in denial, enjoying (some) of her curves, or both? Is she starting to feel uneasy about her expanding form? Where will she draw the line? Will she have a chance to? 😏

The best thing about this story is deffo how well the characters fit together. You can really tell the extent that they are into each other, and not just because of all the sex they have, but because how they talk and joke with each other, listen and support each other. We need a couples name for them... not Co-dace, no, how about Can-dy? Yeah, that seems appropriate

6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

We can see what's going on with her body, but whatever's in her head is still a mystery. Is she in denial, enjoying (some) of her curves, or both? Is she starting to feel uneasy about her expanding form? Where will she draw the line? Will she have a chance to? 😏

From what you've written, I think it's a mix of denial and enjoyment. She seems to like eating without a care to her weight and likes having big boobs but because it's a bulking session is assuming it's temporary and she can cut anytime she wants. Candace can say she's a fit, active woman, the fluff is because she's just taking a short break on working out. She can snap back to lean muscle whenever, she's Candace and can't get fat fat, thus the ripping clothes/disappearing abs/gluttony/not working out for weeks/outgrowing her wardrobe is fine.