An Outsider's View of the Community

OscarWinner

Have you been on YouTube in the past two years? Ah, good. Then you know all about the endless social commentary users. Here's one by the username of Barbara4u2c, from Slovenia.. which explains the accent. Her focus is on Tumblr, but I think the umbrella topic of feedism kinda makes things relevant enough to post here.

I think this thread can be a catch-all for similar videos/articles, unless it just steals the thunder from other threads too much. Thoughts?

16 hours ago, crystalchub said:

Her videos aren't about feedism, but this girl hates fat so much it turns me on. Seriously, I orgasmed so hard watching this video of hers:

If I ever decide to get fat, it will be because of videos like this. 🤤

Her entire channel is dedicated to fat hate: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW0OeoocCAR_a8wdTbFdY-A/featured

Obviously this fat-hating girl is allowed to have whatever opinion she wants, but I'm not sure that someone with a face like hers should be so quick to criticize others. She's not exactly good-looking, IMO. 

Guest crystalchub
7 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Obviously this fat-hating girl is allowed to have whatever opinion she wants, but I'm not sure that someone with a face like hers should be so quick to criticize others. She's not exactly good-looking, IMO. 

I'm sure she would be quick to defend that while people can lose weight, they cannot lose their face, barring plastic surgery.

Guest crystalchub
21 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Plastic surgery can only help so much when you have a face three miles too long

This hits where it hurts! If her face is three miles too long, mine must be four or five! 😭  Haha, just kidding around, though. No offense taken.

Anyhow: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pa8pmv/thermatrim-skinnytea-stolen-cam-model-photos-viral-tweet

I hate this sort of bullshit!

Guest DailyDose
On 11/10/2018 at 11:55 AM, John Smith said:

Fame-seeking YouTubers are far yet from being objective about most cotroversial topics. Especially when one challenges popular misconceptions about beauty, health or sexuality.

The only best objective documentary I ever found about Feederism was posted by Vice.

"Popular misconceptions" lol this is what happens when you let your cock cloud your brain. Fat girls can be super hot but I know many are slowly killing themselves and are a social ill. Grow up and stop justifying your perversions.