Frustration/anger at girls losing weight

Guest Fatlover23q

Guest Fatlover23q

I’d like to begin by saying I know this thought process is not a good thing, I’m not looking for justification to keep this mindset or for anyone to tell me how wrong it is etc. However I do want to know if anyone else feels this ways and how/If you moved passed it. 

So basically I feel that whenever I see a girl after she has lost weight, Instagram or Facebook, personal friends etc, I get a feeling of anger or frustration over it. I just get this frustration of “why would you do this etc” and I don’t like that I cannot be fine with a bigger girl getting smaller. For example, if I was dating a girl and she said she wanted to lose weight I couldn’t go along with it I’d get very agitated and try to talk them out of it etc.

ive tried everything I can to ditch this mindset such as reassuring myself that they’re happier this way and healthier and stuff like that but I can’t seem to ever not be upset at seeing these things.

anyone else feel this way or am I alone here?

I think it’s frustrating because it feels like they are actively trying to align with the mainstream over the fat-positive values we have. It’s inevitably sucks. 

I hold on to two things: 1) it’s their body, and being able to do as they please with it is also something we benefit from sometimes (“you win some you lose some”) and 2) time is on our side—most weight loss returns, and people almost always tend to get heavier as they age...

• 2 weeks later...

I've experienced this for the very first time lately. A girl on my small team at work is quite heavy 275'ish. She's hit the gym and been dieting for a few months and I never thought anything of it. But just this week she wore some outfits where I've noticed her belly and ass are dramatically smaller. And it genuinely pissed me off. It's nice in meetings and your general day to have someone easy on the eyes. She had a wonderful double belly and now it's a single deflated lump. We used to go out to Mexican restaurants for lunch and she'd gleefully kill 4-5 baskets of chips to herself. She's beaming happy and perky; so I have to be happy for her. But damn.

Guest DailyDose

I totally relate to every word all of you have said. Hearing about women losing weight in any situation just infuriates me to an irrational degree inside. Whether she is huge or slightly chubby....

On 12/7/2018 at 9:39 AM, BindsThatTie said:

I've experienced this for the very first time lately. A girl on my small team at work is quite heavy 275'ish. She's hit the gym and been dieting for a few months and I never thought anything of it. But just this week she wore some outfits where I've noticed her belly and ass are dramatically smaller. And it genuinely pissed me off. It's nice in meetings and your general day to have someone easy on the eyes. She had a wonderful double belly and now it's a single deflated lump. We used to go out to Mexican restaurants for lunch and she'd gleefully kill 4-5 baskets of chips to herself. She's beaming happy and perky; so I have to be happy for her. But damn.

Same thing. A supervisor from the youth center I get used to frequent many years ago has past over the span of three years from a rather soft yet busty to a rather curvaceous, a very plump, a bordeline rotund then a full-blown obese woman.... ** shivering with starveling elation 😍 ** Such a lovely transition from one bracket of body weight to an another, seeing her ample bosom triples then increase tenfold yet in breadth, the way her small bottoms has ballooning out to the point she was two poutines away from grow a badonkadonk before that the rest of her both lower half and lower trunk catches up and make decrease the protusion of these cheeks, her fingers plumpening out like sausages sunken deep inside a oil-laden basin, every single ounce of flesh and skin widening and broaening outwards until looking unrecognizable the day she went for a visit one year after her demise, waddling and puffing out her 250-or-more pounds Petite immense body through the aisle.

Then one couple of months later, she reverted back to a much smaller size again and kept to maintain it since then.

And so many examples who have, one way or an another frustrated me as well.

• 1 month later...

I've certainly been disappointed by significant others losing weight but it's never made me angry. There's usually a period after the loss where I'm not as attracted to them but I adjust. 

That said, I have had the experience of getting mad about something I really shouldn't get mad about.

We're human. All we can do is hang in there and try to treat others right despite any wacky emotions we might have.

Like that my hair lady episode of King of the hill, It will grow back lol, sometimes with reinforcements. Metabolism are odds in your favor, so weight it out 😊 and let father time be your wingman.  Just don't let her pull this too fat yet need to eat waffling as nobody wins.

https://kingofthehill.fandom.com/wiki/My_Hair_Lady

As long as she doesn't get balder and fatter lol here's a motivation speech by Bill: 

I get frustrated when someone with a plump body gets fit, but I'm generally happy when someone who was unhealthily obese loses weight. I was a bit upset when I saw photos of a chubby ex lose the weight she gained during our relationship. She was chubby when we met and noticeably plump when she dumped me. She was skinny a few years before we met and never liked her body when I knew her. I think her gain was probably from meds, being in her mid 20s, a sedentary lifestyle, and being happy in a relationship. Once she took off her clothes around me and saw she turned me on, I think she worried less about her body. But without me around (and I don't think she has been in another relationship since she dumped me four years ago), she lost weight. Perhaps it made me upset that she did something to make her more confident in herself, or it made me upset that she just doesn't look as good as she did when she was a size 8. She still has a bit of a belly, but it looks wimpy compared to the belly she took with her when left me. She needs to be overweight to have curves and has a really straight, boyish body when she's slim. When I see a photo of her now, I really don't miss her because she really doesn't have a good body. My last positive memories of her were holding her belly in my hands, and without that belly now, my last reason for liking her is gone.

i feel you all of you and of course this happens to me and i think to every true FA every time any lady, wife or just an unrelated tv start want to lose weight, how on earth would they want to do that if they look so much hotter being heavier , of course that is just our point of view and there is another parallel universe in which we are all on the wrong side of tastes

• 1 month later...

My wife lost a fair amount of weight a year and a half ago or so. Her clothes were getting really loose and her once pudgy belly looked deflated. She kept grabbing the front of her pants, pulling them away from her stomach, and showing me how much extra room there was. She kept saying how they were way too big on her now and she really needed to get some new pants because hers kept wanting to fall down at work. I finally got the courage to tell her that I really missed her thicker, curvier figure. She got really upset and told me she would never, ever consider gaining or losing weight for anyone but herself. I was really ticked off about the whole situation. Like she was flaunting the fact that she was losing the extra weight that she knew I liked. On top of that she told me point blank she would never consider my opinions. 

Honestly though I know I had no right to be pissed. If she wants to be thinner then it's her body.

Luckily for me we recently(6 months ago) had a child together and she did gain back what she lost and then a little on top of that. I've been complimenting her constantly and giving her belly and ass a lot of extra attention in the bedroom. I am suspicious that she is trying to lose weight again though, so I guess I'll have fun until it's gone.

I get those same feelings of being suspicious my wife is trying to lose weight after she has gained a bunch. 

Also...I get the feeling after she loses wileight of feeling distant and way less attracted.  But I also feel resentful that she lost all this weight knowing that I loved the weight on her....it sounds selfish...yes,  but that is just being honest how I feel with this fetish.  To top that off I had a couple friends that were complaining about how Fat their wife’s are now and that they are not attracted to them anymore while my wife has lost and I am way less attracted than 20+ lbs. ago.  Not to mention I feel she acts so much different.  Less relaxed and care free, less sexual and less intimate together.  

I am rambling but so many feelings during these times. 

3 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I get those same feelings of being suspicious my wife is trying to lose weight after she has gained a bunch. 

Also...I get the feeling after she loses wileight of feeling distant and way less attracted.  But I also feel resentful that she lost all this weight knowing that I loved the weight on her....it sounds selfish...yes,  but that is just being honest how I feel with this fetish.  To top that off I had a couple friends that were complaining about how Fat their wife’s are now and that they are not attracted to them anymore while my wife has lost and I am way less attracted than 20+ lbs. ago.  Not to mention I feel she acts so much different.  Less relaxed and care free, less sexual and less intimate together.  

I am rambling but so many feelings during these times. 

4 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I finally got the courage to tell her that I really missed her thicker, curvier figure. She got really upset and told me she would never, ever consider gaining or losing weight for anyone but herself. I was really ticked off about the whole situation. Like she was flaunting the fact that she was losing the extra weight that she knew I liked. On top of that she told me point blank she would never consider my opinions. 

Honestly though I know I had no right to be pissed. If she wants to be thinner then it's her body.

Luckily for me we recently(6 months ago) had a child together and she did gain back what she lost and then a little on top of that. I've been complimenting her constantly and giving her belly and ass a lot of extra attention in the bedroom. I am suspicious that she is trying to lose weight again though, so I guess I'll have fun until it's gone.

I feel I buy/review more clips as I feel more disregarded when dealing with someone who isn't engaging as a type of entertainer.  I mentioned this because good entertainers see a tough crowd and actually adapt to improve performance.  Then they are thankful for the opportunity and self-improvement; I have seen this a lot on this site and it really makes me proud when I see I can influence as opposed to someone going by the numbers, doing bare minimums that I have a responsibility to avoid.

But yeah, she's taking the fall if the relationship sours, otherwise we're both screwed.  I'm not gonna keep throwing tons of money and emotionally drain myself because she needs an excuse like to feel thinner, or disavows my desires I brought into the beginning of this relationship.  Being blindly loyal cheats yourself out of many opportunities.

It's not so much the weight loss as you 2 have said, but just feeling ignored and the entitlement in that she feels she has a right to be a thorn in your side.  Pullout when you feel less free unless there's children involved, as it may be cheaper to keep her than be stuck with child support.  You have a right to seek better, just like with any type of labor/investment.

Just wish it wasn't difficult/taboo for men to keep a persisting woman out of their lives, as people will inconvenience themselves to protect her for no long-term benefit.

To summarize my view, it's how a person wants to do things.  Being secretive, taking people for granted, and not compromising (ie I'll work out in a way to preserve a desired look helps everyone, power lifting such as leg presses and squats/yoga are best at this) kill a relationship, and it should be acceptable to end things rather than have them linger/relapse out of pity.  Stubbornness is a killjoy, especially when it is an exaggeration (It's a different story if the woman legitimately wants to improve on her mobility issues and fighting this gives the feeder a horrible name).

Guest Luvemthick1

I like a chubby woman as much as the next person on this site, but you're an ass if you get mad at your girlfriend/wife for losing weight because that's what they want to do. At the end of the day it's their body. Trying to play with their emotions so they keep gaining weight is borderline manipulative and not cool.

1 hour ago, Luvemthick1 said:

you're an ass if you get mad at your girlfriend/wife for losing weight because that's what they want to do. At the end of the day it's their body. 

Lol thoughts on sex change/breast reduction? It's her body right? Time to run 😂

• 3 weeks later...

Experiancing this first hand right now. Wifes weight is down about five pounds. She doesnt look any different and is still very attractive but the number on the scale still frustrates me to no end. 

Its completly irrational but i cant help it. It stinks even more because she was so close to 200.