Good long female wg stories?

Pizzajunky33

I think the one I wrote probably counts as "slower-paced" compared to most. There's a little bit of slob-ish stuff woven in, too.

https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/art/The-Slowest-Champion-Revisited-COVER-649231801

the_slowest_champion__revisited___cover_

You might also want to check out the stories linked the "favourites" galley of my DeviantArt page. It's a small, non-exhaustive, but mindfully curated collection of weight gain fiction I've particularly enjoyed (limited to the subset of what is available on DeviantArt). https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/favourites/

11 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

I have a few fairly long stories posted in the stories subforum. Does not meet all your preferences however with regard to sound effects LOL.

Whether they are actually "good" or not is up to one's individual opinion.

They are good.

I would also recomend:

And Batman76 works:

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/27725-batman76/

21 hours ago, riptoryx said:

I think the one I wrote probably counts as "slower-paced" compared to most. There's a little bit of slob-ish stuff woven in, too.

https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/art/The-Slowest-Champion-Revisited-COVER-649231801

the_slowest_champion__revisited___cover_

You might also want to check out the stories linked the "favourites" galley of my DeviantArt page. It's a small, non-exhaustive, but mindfully curated collection of weight gain fiction I've particularly enjoyed (limited to the subset of what is available on DeviantArt). https://www.deviantart.com/riptoryx/favourites/

I've read this before already, this is one I enjoy. Are you ever gonna write something again?  I hate to be that dude, but it's been almost two years since you posted the epilogue.

Maybe? Probably?

I'm flattered that you enjoyed it enough to be interested in seeing more from me.

That story was the product of about two years of tinkering, and I did it partly as an experiment--to see if that level of effort would yield a product I and readers found to be "worth it." I am not sure that the result of the experiment was a clear "yes." In any event, I promised myself I would only write this kind of stuff when it is personally satisfying for me to do so--i.e., when the right combination of inspiration, time, and energy align. That tends to be a rare thing with me, especially for projects as big as "The Slowest Champion -Revisited-." But with how modest the external rewards for creating this kind of stuff are, I think "personal satisfaction" pretty much has to be the primary creative impetus.

5 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Maybe? Probably?

I'm flattered that you enjoyed it enough to be interested in seeing more from me.

That story was the product of about two years of tinkering, and I did it partly as an experiment--to see if that level of effort would yield a product I and readers found to be "worth it." I am not sure that the result of the experiment was a clear "yes." In any event, I promised myself I would only write this kind of stuff when it is personally satisfying for me to do so--i.e., when the right combination of inspiration, time, and energy align. That tends to be a rare thing with me, especially for projects as big as "The Slowest Champion -Revisited-." But with how modest the external rewards for creating this kind of stuff are, I think "personal satisfaction" pretty much has to be the primary creative impetus.

Well i hope you get that combination again soon. I will continue to revisit slowest champion in the mean time.

Guest Vladimir Putin

I don't remember if I took the time to congratulate you on that thread, but it's the best WG story I've ever read. It ticks all the boxes and the quality of the writing is unusually good. I must revisit it some time myself.

9 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

I don't remember if I took the time to congratulate you on that thread, but it's the best WG story I've ever read. It ticks all the boxes and the quality of the writing is unusually good. I must revisit it some time myself. 

Sounds like we must have similar tastes! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2018 at 12:13 PM, Batman76 said:

Basil was also me.

Wait. This is important. That is the GOAT weight gain story. I have orgasmed to the description of her harem weight gain so many times. And the forced fattening of the captive. The magical revenge gain of the servants. So good. But then you get invested in the narrative plot! I need to know what happens. Please keep going! 

On 6/24/2020 at 8:10 AM, chubbybutt22 said:

Wait. This is important. That is the GOAT weight gain story. I have orgasmed to the description of her harem weight gain so many times. And the forced fattening of the captive. The magical revenge gain of the servants. So good. But then you get invested in the narrative plot! I need to know what happens. Please keep going! 

On 6/24/2020 at 8:10 AM, chubbybutt22 said:

Haha, wow. Thanks for the compliments. I was running out of steam towards the end, at some point I need to do a rewrite.