Tessa Blanchard: Knockouts Champion and Champion Of Consuming.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

''Was me gear always this snug?'

'That doorframe wasn't that small before'

'It's only been 5 minutes...why am I out of breath??'

These were thoughts that had often ran through Tessa Blanchard's head, the daughter of Four Horsemen member and old school wrestling veteran Tully Blanchard, as she had defended her Knockouts Championship in a match against someone called Ray Lynn, who Tessa demolished, but there was something different about this match. 

Tessa had been out of breath, she'd been sweating and she'd been noticeably slower than she used to be, Tessa herself had no idea why, but, to anyone who saw the young woman, it was obvious that she'd really let herself go since arriving in Impact Wrestling. The fact that Tessa could just go to the same places all the time and eat was great for her, her weight had ballooned to the point where Tessa tipped the scales at 240lbs.

Her sometimes mocked diamond like chin had now got a second chin added to it, giving her pretty face a rounded look to it, her cheeks were plumper and Tessa's jowls jiggled with every bit of arrogant trash-talk. Her voice had also gotten deeper and heavier thanks to her increasing girth and she found herself wheezing even just cutting a promo. 

As Tessa headed back up the ramp and raised her Knockouts Championship up in the air, her doughy body was now on display, her formerly rock hard abs had now, thanks to a combination of gluttony, laziness and arrogance of her superiority had changed those abs into an overhanging spare tire, almost a beer belly of sorts that hung over the waistband of Tessa's shorts and jiggled with every movement the overweight young woman made.

Her side rolls oozed over the side of her like bronze, doughy lava as the side and back rolls were all over Tessa's out of shape body, her arms had even beefed up, getting to the point where Tessa struggled to ring up her favourite takeout places. It was also effecting her ring work, Tessa's clothesline and former power moves that she pulled off with ease now seemed like she would drop someone on their head if she tried to Gorilla Press slam them. 

Tessa headed to the back, panting and wheezing as she staggered backstage like she just wrestled a hour long iron man match, not a 5 minute squash match. Tessa hiked up her white shorts out of her fat, jiggling ass cheeks to try and stop the wedgie that she had as her shorts hiked up her fat, wobbling ass that were like two bronze moons of fat squashed together. Tessa just smirked arrogantly, as if she didn't realise her out of control weight gain, she sauntered past everyone, looking down her nose at them as her body shook and wobbled like jelly in an earthquake with every heavy step.

Tessa marched straight to the buffet, that match had really caused the 'Undeniable' Tessa Blanchard to work up an appetite as she saw that it was piled high with food that was meant to go to all the wrestlers. But Tessa only thought about herself and she wasn't intending to share. After getting her breath back, Tessa said with a tone of indignation that the food was for anyone else but her.

"Excuse me?? Do you know who the hell I am?! I'm the Undeniable Tessa Blanchard..." Tessa then shoved her title belt right in the face of the catering woman that she was bullying "I'm also the Knockouts Champion! So get out of the champs way!" Tessa scowled, sounding like a high school bully as she barged past the catering staff and started to greedily tuck in.

Chicken was torn off the bone and picked clean, Burgers were shoved into Tessa's mouth in almost one go as she had to stop to avoid choking, when she calmed herself down, a sweaty, coughing Tessa continued her eating rampage, the sounds of her panting, grunting and belching were sounds that was becoming commonplace for the other workers of Impact Wrestling as Tessa finally couldn't eat anymore.

"Ahhh...BUUUUUURRRRRP...that really hit the spot" a bloated, grease and food stained Tessa blasted out a loud belch as she announced that she was finished, which was good, because there wasn't a single scrap left for anyone else. Tessa was getting closer and closer to 250lbs and, what was truly astonishing, was that she seemingly had no idea of her own immense weight gain, she was just too self obsessed and focused on her life of luxury as Knockouts Champion. 

Tessa Blanchard wasn't only the Knockouts Champion. She was the Champion Of Consuming and her gluttony and greed was 'Undeniable'.

(Authors Note: I haven't written weight gain stuff in years, but I am a huge fan of seeing female wrestlers getting fattened up. Hope you guys like this fic because I think Tessa would make such a sexy fat ass. If you're interested in female wrestlers getting fat like I am and want to talk about it or even maybe write about it, then hit me up with a PM.

Also, I would appreciate feedback, I know that I've got lots of room for improvement. I would just like to hear your thoughts.)

Mmm...always a delight to see a story about women's wrestlers widening and wobbling their way into a new weight class.  This was fun: the descriptions of how big she's gotten were great, and the utter obliviousness (maybe even denial) was hilarious.  The only things I think need improvement are technical stuff, like how Tessa's name is everywhere here; try to find some other descriptors for her, as using her name over and over again doesn't flow quite right.  Other than that, I'd just take a look at your punctuation.  Not that any of that is crucial to a weight gain story, mind; just helps to make reading it a little easier.

I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Mmm...always a delight to see a story about women's wrestlers widening and wobbling their way into a new weight class.  This was fun: the descriptions of how big she's gotten were great, and the utter obliviousness (maybe even denial) was hilarious.  The only things I think need improvement are technical stuff, like how Tessa's name is everywhere here; try to find some other descriptors for her, as using her name over and over again doesn't flow quite right.  Other than that, I'd just take a look at your punctuation.  Not that any of that is crucial to a weight gain story, mind; just helps to make reading it a little easier.

I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Thanks man, punctuation and stuff like that is always thinks that I've had issues with ever since I was in school, I'll try and be more original with my description and I thank you for taking the time out of your day to give me advice. :) 

12 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

Thanks man, punctuation and stuff like that is always thinks that I've had issues with ever since I was in school, I'll try and be more original with my description and I thank you for taking the time out of your day to give me advice. :) 

No problem!  I'm always happy to lend a few pointers when it comes to writing.  Keep at it!

8 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

(Authors Note: I haven't written weight gain stuff in years, but I am a huge fan of seeing female wrestlers getting fattened up. Hope you guys like this fic because I think Tessa would make such a sexy fat ass. If you're interested in female wrestlers getting fat like I am and want to talk about it or even maybe write about it, then hit me up with a PM.

Also, I would appreciate feedback, I know that I've got lots of room for improvement. I would just like to hear your thoughts.)

Is the story based on this morph by @jacknife ?

Tessa Blanchard Muscle to Fat by cahabent