The Fatonista Of The Ring: Nicola Bashkar

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is a story, or maybe a series of segments about my wrestling original character, the spoilt and entitled fat fashionista Nicola Bashkar, who's picbase is the highly underrated NXT UK star and PROGRESS star Jinny. Now, Jinny's brilliant, but the girl is just skin and bones, Nicola is my version of Jinny but if she was as fat as she was arrogant. :D

tumblr_phnaqdyazb1xth2pxo4_400.gif

tumblr_phnaqdyazb1xth2pxo6_400.gif

These gifs are what Nicola looks like, only she's much fatter and doughier. :P Hope you guys like this, I might do several updates to this if you guys like it.)

"I am proud of my body, I'm proud of my cellulite, I'm proud of my second chin, my belly rolls and the fact my gut is so big it's got it's own gravity field. I'm proud of my tree trunk thighs, my big booty...but if you're my size...if you think that I'm here to represent you? Then don't, hit the gym, get surgery done, because you're not Nicola Bashkar, nobody else makes big as beautiful as me."

A posh and upper class English accent was heard saying that as the camera cut to an overweight, some would say obese, young woman waddling down a London high street, her skin tone gave the impression she had middle eastern heritage, she wore a black t-shirt with 'Fat Motherfucker' on the front in white as her wobbling gut was jutting out so much that her black t-shirt resembled more of a sports bra type top. 

"I mean, I am proud of my body, because it shows that big can be beautiful, but only if you're me. You see? I wear these t-shirts, these are, lets be honest, for the poor people, the people who glare at me and wish they were me." Nicola spoke the camera while waddling, like it was a documentary series, sunglasses covering her eyes "They would wear trashy shirts like this, but I wear them to show everyone that I make anything, no matter how atrocious, look good on me. Fat looks beautiful on me, I drive a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, obviously enlarged since I wouldn't fit in a normal sized one."

Nicola added with a chuckle as her second chin shook a bit from her laugh, she wore some black tights that did hardly anything to cover up her cellulite covered tree trunk thighs, but despite her arrogance, the Hammersmith heavyweight was right. She DID look amazing in her attire, even if she wouldn't be seen dead wearing it normally. 

"The thing that people don't want to admit is that, well, that they can't pull off fat as well as me, I not only make it look good, but I am an attention grabber, people pay attention to me and it's all thanks to my beautiful, perfect body" Bashkar started to feel her own doughy, lardy body as she let out an unabashed moan despite being in the middle of the crowded high street. As she was waddling, cameraman in tow, the obese young woman stopped, placing her sunglasses on the top of her head before bluntly remarking.

"Go in there and get me 5 footlongs, worm!" as the camera panned to reveal it was a Subway as, from behind the camera, the nasly sounding young man retorted with "Why don't you go and get it?"

"I'm sorry!? What gives you the right to talk back to me?! You're lucky to be breathing my bloody air!!" Nicola snapped, her arrogant and condesceneding tone changing, in a flash, to murderous rage as she almost lunged her blubbery arms at the cameraman before static enveloped the screen.

The camera cut back with Nicola's fat, wide frame sitting on a bench, it actually audibly groaning under her over 300lbs girth as she had polished off the footlongs, judging by her wheezing breathing and the fact her mouth was covered in crumbs and the odd bit of salad from one of her many footlongs. "OK, do you really think I could've been seen in that place? I hang out with people who can go to the best, fanciest eatery in London and rent it out, that's how rich they are, they don't eat at Subway!"

"Well, why do you?" the cameraman asked from behind the camera, now understandably unnerved about the 'Fatonista'. 

"Because I have to keep up this figure...plus I do whatever the hell I want!" Nicola struggled to heave herself up, but her girth was getting the better of her as she strained and winced before the over 300lbs behemoth beauty finally got herself up to her feet as she wheezed and gasped for air. She was doubled over and wincing and coughing before looking up with an almost murderous look at the camera.

"Turn that bloody thing off or I'll shove it up your-"

The little promo video then finished, but the words 'More from Nicola Bashkar...Coming Soon'.

(OK, so I did this in the style of a wrestling vignette, that would herald the arrive of soon to be debuting superstars to build up hype for when the superstar actually debuts in front of the crowds. I think I'll do more Nicola stuff. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Hope my writing improves as I go along too. :) )

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys; here's another vignette style thing of Nicola Bashkar taking place the week after the first promo I wrote; hope you guys like this.)

The cameraman that had previously filmed the first Nicola Bashkar promo from last week was back and, now, he had been given access to the rich and expensive house that Nicola resided in. However, as the shots panned around to see a huge pile of empty plates and bowls that were scattered all over the large living room as well as empty bottles of expensive wine, costing hundreds of pounds a bottle, it showed that Nicola didn't keep her home as clean as you wouldn't expect someone of her wealth to keep it.

"BWURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!"

Suddenly, off camera, a loud belch that actually shook the camera was heard as Nicola's heavy, panting breathing could be heard as the overweight, exotic and spoilt beauty lumbered from through an widened doorframe, without a jot of makeup on, the double chinned rich girl still looked gorgeous as her long, jet black hair was tied into a ponytail as she wore a Xtra Large black t-shirt that looked like a small around her huge belly, her rolls and folds of fat bunching up and clearly visible underneath the fabric. 

"About bloody time you got here!" Nicola said as she lazily scratched her belly with her sausage like fingers without a care in the world, for someone who was so smug and prone to looking down on everyone, Nicola really wasn't acting much different to the "slobs" that she hated. 

Her beefy, tree trunk and cellulite covered thighs were exposed as she waddled around her large apartment barefoot as she let out a few yawns before saying "Yeah, this is just a quick thing to show everyone how I can make acting like a vulgar, disgusting...obese hog seem classy and dignified" Nicola boasted as if she didn't just let out a belch that could've set off car alarms, her lack of self awareness was shocking. 

"I mean, I don't always act like this or anything." Nicola nervously chuckled, her jowls jiggling with her deep chuckle as she lumbered and heaved her girth past the camera, her heavy, wheezing breathes showing how out of shape the young woman really was. "This is just me showing how, no matter what I do, or what I act like, I'm still superior to everyone watching this. I can act like however I want because I am fashionable and wealthy enough to make it look acceptable, but, of course, you people, you poor, lazy, unemployed benefits cheats...you can't make it look as good as I do" 

The young, obese wrestler let out a laugh that send her entire fat body into a wild fit of shaking and jiggling as the cameraman behind the camera looked around at the huge amount of empty plates, bowls and wine bottles and asked the obvious question.

"So; how much did all this cost?"

"Oh, I mean, it wasn't that much, I think I spent, possibly, £2,000, I mean, that's nothing to me, it might sound a lot to you, but it's cheap to me, because my parents actually loved me enough to get rich and successful so I could enjoy all this. Let's be real, can you really imagine me working at a desk job or a 9-5?" The spoilt rotten behemoth smugly boasted, flaunting her laziness and selfish attitude as she absentmindedly played with her body. 

"Anyway, I think it's time you leave, I mean, my friends are coming around and poor people that don't work for me or them gives them stomach aches, so, yeah, we'll continue this next week" Nicola cut the promo short as she pie-faced the camera down, leading to a black screen before the text showed up.

"More of Nicola Bashkar...Next Week."

(Hope you guys like this one, let me know what you want to see more of from these installments of Nicola's rich and rotund adventures, feedback and tips on how to improve are always appreciated. :) Can't wait to hear what you guys think.)

God, she is so in denial, it's not even funny.  Nicola is ticking all the boxes for a heel, and I love it.  Are we sure she's not related to Bastion Booger somehow?  Because I feel like she's got more than a little bit of that slob in her.

Very fun installment!  Again, the only things that need work are the technical things.  Take this bit here:

1 hour ago, ratetankmark said:

Suddenly, off camera, a loud belch that actually shook the camera was heard as Nicola's heavy, panting breathing could be heard as the overweight, exotic and spoilt beauty lumbered from through an widened doorframe, without a jot of makeup on, the double chinned rich girl still looked gorgeous as her long, jet black hair was tied into a ponytail as she wore a Xtra Large black t-shirt that looked like a small around her huge belly, her rolls and folds of fat bunching up and clearly visible underneath the fabric. 

That's a run-on sentence that could be broken up into two or three shorter sentences.  Great descriptions all around, but it makes it easier for the reader if the sentences are split up more.

Guest ratetankmark
43 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus said:

God, she is so in denial, it's not even funny.  Nicola is ticking all the boxes for a heel, and I love it.  Are we sure she's not related to Bastion Booger somehow?  Because I feel like she's got more than a little bit of that slob in her.

Very fun installment!  Again, the only things that need work are the technical things.  Take this bit here:

That's a run-on sentence that could be broken up into two or three shorter sentences.  Great descriptions all around, but it makes it easier for the reader if the sentences are split up more.

Thanks man, I don't think she's related to Booger but I appreciate the reference, well, kinda because now I'm reminded that that gimmick was a thing. xD Yeah, her in denial antics are brilliant to write. 

I also appreciate that you actually used a sentence as an example for me to follow, thanks man, I am a slow learner but I'm going to try my best to improve. :)

I'm inspired to do some creating on WWE 2K19 now, and make someone like her. Maybe a cross between Melina Perez & Jinny. She won't be as big to start of with, but as she becomes more successful & maybe even becomes a champion, then I would make her balloooon. 

• 1 month later...