100 pound weight gain journey with my wife

Grayskye

I have been a long time on and off lurker, but only recently come to embrace my feelings. I’m so glad to be here! Now I feel like I can be more comfortable and honest about my feelings and journey...

When my wife and I first met, I think she weighed about 150 pounds and a 32DD. Most of it was in her ass and boobs. She has always had a big ass and DD boobs. Over the next several years, she started to slowly gain, mostly because we really are foodies, loved to eat and drink together, and as we got busier it was harder to stay in shape. During this time we tried to keep the weight down, but it slowly rose to about 180.  Honestly I was ok with her getting more full and curvy but I didn’t want her to be fat. 

After our first was born she added about 30 pounds and got to a 34F. There was a decent amount of baby weight gain and I figured it would come off, but it never did. She wanted to get below 200 before we had our second, but that didn’t happen. After our second was born, same thing happened and she added another 30 pounds. Admittedly I was now really concerned about her being fat and felt less attracted to her for a while.

Now she is about 250, has an even bigger ass, and 34H boobs. I have accepted her weight and my feelings about it. I have found I love how big she is and realized that I always have.

I would be interested in learning more about others experience and weight gain journey, especially from moms who could also offer their perspective.

I here to admire and support. I no longer judge, I truly appreciate the beauty of fat women in all its stages, size, and shapes!

I’m glad to post more in the other forums sometime. Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

• 2 weeks later...

very nice to welcome you here, from a different perspective than most of us. what can i tell you? if you like the curves enjoy it, and tell her, if you don't also tell her. either way being honest open and respectful always pays off i think. about the health concerns well, the risks are real i think we have enough evidence for that. but if you monitor her health and nothing flares up for now i think it is best enjoy the ride. and share it with us if you may