Deepest, darkest, sickest fantasies

King_Schultz

Being turned on by high blood pressure? I'll be the last person to kinkshame anyone but i find that quite disturbing.

However, i have my dark thoughts too, i often feel attracted to girls with shitty personalities and fantasize about dominating and sexually subduing them. I'm not much of a dom girl but this a specific scenario so...

Guest The Bitch

You high blood pressure fetishists will be delighted to hear I sued to know a girl in her 20s who was on blood pressure pills. She wasn't fat although she had a pot belly. She was a party animal and she loved eating out though.

On 5/15/2019 at 10:04 AM, The Bitch said:

You high blood pressure fetishists will be delighted to hear I sued to know a girl in her 20s who was on blood pressure pills. She wasn't fat although she had a ** belly. She was a party animal and she loved eating out though.

Sounds like my fiancée, lol.  I don't know if I'd lump myself in with "blood pressure fetishists" but she's certainly got it now, even though she's only about 150 lbs. I think a lot of it has to do with being very skinny for quite some time and then rather suddenly putting on a lot of weight, and centered all in one place (beer belly). A body that's not expecting that will tend to develop high blood pressure.  Am I turned on by it? Not directly, but her general disregard for doctor's orders and rather delusional slide from hot fit girl to beer-bellied has-been is certainly a particular turn-on.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got some weird ones. I love the idea of a girl feeling trapped in her new body after becoming fat, like still identifying as a thin girl and wanting to be thin after she becomes fat. 

I also love the idea of being trapped physically, from very typical stuck in tight places to more strange and extreme. For instance, I love the idea of somehow replacing the door to a bedroom with a slightly smaller door, so she’s fully stuck unless she loses weight. 

Also every story by elroycohen

https://www.deviantart.com/elroycohen/gallery/

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful young women staggering about, their bellies reaching below their knees, the folds and rolls so thick and deep, their breasts completely finished, just hanging sacks with sideways nipples connected to rolls of back fat, dollops of butter hanging off their arms, little piggy faces coated in fleshy blubber, rolls behind the knees, bodies lopsided, i.e. one side of hanging belly hanging lower, butt cheeks aysemmetrical, covered in thousands of craters of cellulite, when they walk their entire bodies jiggle, fupa sticking out like a third breast or a second belly, completely devoid of any muscle tone, and my lean, strong self climbing aboard and pushing their flab out of the way and feasting on them, fucking them, pulling their hair, making them scream and moan.

And then feeding them a 10,000 calorie shake so they get fatter and more unhealthy, out of breath...

Nice fantasy...

• 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, WatermelonMan said:

lopsided, i.e. one side of hanging belly hanging lower

Sooo, my body isnt quite what youre describing but this part feels quite good to see.  Most girls obsess over whether or not their boobs match... i however have noticed the left side of my belly hangs much lower than the right and it KILLS me to look at it. 

12 hours ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

Sooo, my body isnt quite what youre describing but this part feels quite good to see.  Most girls obsess over whether or not their boobs match... i however have noticed the left side of my belly hangs much lower than the right and it KILLS me to look at it. 

Wait - it KILLS you to look at it in a bad way, or because you like it and it turns you on? Thanks, Lexi.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, WatermelonMan said:

Wait - it KILLS you to look at it in a bad way, or because you like it and it turns you on? Thanks, Lexi.

Its hard for me to look at it.  Ive been programmed to think bellies are gross... my brain has been hardwired.    Its weird because I can look at other girls bellies and think "wow, shes beautiful!" But if its me im ashamed a bit 😕

2 hours ago, Lexi Foxxx said:

Its hard for me to look at it.  Ive been programmed to think bellies are gross... my brain has been hardwired.    Its weird because I can look at other girls bellies and think "wow, shes beautiful!" But if its me im ashamed a bit 😕

Ahhh, ok. Well, might as well tell ya...I've been into you since the start, bought clips, etc etc and first, I never noticed one side of your belly lower than the other, and second, you have a SLAMMIN' belly! It's completely jiggly-jiggly which is super cute-cute and sexy, its stretch marks are exquisite to look at and you always have a tan! You really don't need to worry or be self-conscious. I saw a (headless) vid over the summer (not sure where, sorry) of you doing jumping jacks,  your belly going up and down and up and down and ohhhh my goodness, I was made a mess! Seriously, you are the ideal woman and if we lived closer I would ask you for a date. 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, WatermelonMan said:

Ahhh, ok. Well, might as well tell ya...I've been into you since the start, bought clips, etc etc and first, I never noticed one side of your belly lower than the other, and second, you have a SLAMMIN' belly! It's completely jiggly-jiggly which is super cute-cute and sexy, its stretch marks are exquisite to look at and you always have a tan! You really don't need to worry or be self-conscious. I saw a (headless) vid over the summer (not sure where, sorry) of you doing jumping jacks,  your belly going up and down and up and down and ohhhh my goodness, I was made a mess! Seriously, you are the ideal woman and if we lived closer I would ask you for a date. 

Oh my goodness you are TOOOOOO SWEET!  Thank you SO MUCH! ❤❤❤❤❤❤😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍

• 1 year later...

Deepest and darkest fantasies? How about mine? To start with, I am a man, straight. And I like fat ladies. Obese, but healthy, so not morbidly obese – so there is an optimum somewhere. And yes, I like stories about ladies eating a lot and gaining weight; again, up to a point.

So far so good – I fit to the profile of many Curvage members (and yes, I enjoy Curvage).

But what really turns me on are stories about weight loss. Not just any weight loss story (the diet industry produces zillions of these), but a fantasy where a lady who is very happy to be fat is somehow forced to lose weight – which is emotionally painful, since with the weight also her beauty wains. Note that, in such a fantasy, I am nor the actor nor the one acted upon – I am sort of a condolent spectator, so the link to SM (or submission/dominance) is pretty indirect at best. Rather, the decision to send the lady to a fat camp (or so) is taken by some outside authority (the health system, government authority, the “obesity police”, …) and the actors (those who serve the meagre meals, impose the heavy workouts and regularly register the “progress”) are rather friendly and presume that they are doing it for the best of (the health of) the participants.

So you might think that the classic before/after photo’s of the diet industry (fat before, emaciated after) would turn me on. Not so – a prerequisite is that the subject is happy in the fat state and unhappy in the slim state – and the diet industry shows it the wrong way round. Rather, I enjoy Curvage “before/after” pairs – and then I look at them as in reverse. At least, the lady in the obese state usually looks happy.

But I haven’t yet found a way to invert a weight-gain story; and stories on “imposed weight loss” of happily obese ladies – these seem to be inexistent.    

On 5/22/2022 at 1:53 PM, Tom Aquet said:

Deepest and darkest fantasies? How about mine? To start with, I am a man, straight. And I like fat ladies. Obese, but healthy, so not morbidly obese – so there is an optimum somewhere. And yes, I like stories about ladies eating a lot and gaining weight; again, up to a point.

So far so good – I fit to the profile of many Curvage members (and yes, I enjoy Curvage).

But what really turns me on are stories about weight loss. Not just any weight loss story (the diet industry produces zillions of these), but a fantasy where a lady who is very happy to be fat is somehow forced to lose weight – which is emotionally painful, since with the weight also her beauty wains. Note that, in such a fantasy, I am nor the actor nor the one acted upon – I am sort of a condolent spectator, so the link to SM (or submission/dominance) is pretty indirect at best. Rather, the decision to send the lady to a fat camp (or so) is taken by some outside authority (the health system, government authority, the “obesity police”, …) and the actors (those who serve the meagre meals, impose the heavy workouts and regularly register the “progress”) are rather friendly and presume that they are doing it for the best of (the health of) the participants.

So you might think that the classic before/after photo’s of the diet industry (fat before, emaciated after) would turn me on. Not so – a prerequisite is that the subject is happy in the fat state and unhappy in the slim state – and the diet industry shows it the wrong way round. Rather, I enjoy Curvage “before/after” pairs – and then I look at them as in reverse. At least, the lady in the obese state usually looks happy.

But I haven’t yet found a way to invert a weight-gain story; and stories on “imposed weight loss” of happily obese ladies – these seem to be inexistent.    

Non-existent. And what an awful idea.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I don't know what's my darkest fantasy. Some times I've fantasized with my gf about immobility and all that, like a lot of people here, I guess. To add something new. I witnessed an incident when I was in high school combining weight gain and girl on girl violence that started something in me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LadyHellebore

Quite the fantasy you have there, not my preference but I am see the appeal. Control-emphasized sadism with a mixture of force-feeding and mindbreak. The incredibly dehumanzing element of it, someone being so lost to their carnal primordial urges and avaricious tendencies that they mentally no longer resemble a reasonable individual, only a mindless creature continuing to devour and grow; and they're all yours. That's just my interpretation anyways, could be completely wrong there! 😂

As for me, my darkest fantasies are pretty much blood-play related. Love the taste, smell, the feel of it and have plenty of fantasies regarding it. However I'm incredibly sensible and sane enough to know that in reality to do such things is incredibly dangerous, for multiple reasons, and I would never do them; neither would I ever encourage others to do any of it. Having "twisted" fantasies on their own isn't that bad imo, it's how you are about it. What you do in response to having them.