Okay, here we go again with some fun s**t

PSA:

Some time ago, I started a thread here describing a psychopath who had been stalking me and trying to get me killed(no, his name wasn't 'Skywalker'...I'm actually starting a Serious Discussion in 'Serious Discussions').

The thread was deleted, as too much personal information was revealed...this time I'll try to make it as vague and succinct as possible.

The individual I had previously referred to now knows about this account...that part I don't care about.  Anyone who performs the most fundamental of online sleuthing can easily find my full name and identity via the info ascertained on this profile.  I don't mind any of that one bit.

What I am concerned about is that he has recently sent a legitimate threat to KILL me - as opposed to the previous relentless thinly-veiled incitements.

I'm not seriously worried about my own well-being, as he doesn't know where I live(anymore).

However, I've finally been able to make progress with both the law enforcement agencies in both his and my jurisdictions(out of country)...so some sort of legal action can finally be taken after a decade and a half of reigning terror upon myself and others.  A number of his other victims have finally come forward and filed formal charges against him - because in the past they weren't even aware of who he was, and were under the impression that he was actually multiple characters.

That being said:  If some random anonymous user PMs you with information about me, please PM me and forward exactly what was sent.

You may call this paranoid, but that's exactly what he's done with my family members and friends on social networking sites.  Fortunately, they all have Intelligence Quotients superior to that of a pine cone, so his proclivities in that respect didn't adversely effect me.  I can only presume the same of those here, but I'll also be happy to answer any further questions via PM(even if he doesn't contact you).

I'm simply in the process of amassing as much evidence as possible.  I already have several metric tons of rock solid proof of his harassment and criminality...but, as they always say, you can never have enough to fully secure a case!  Others have also reached out to me and showed me what he's done to them, and all of this has been passed on to the appropriate outlets.  A vast number of complainants with a copious amount of damning evidence.

He might even pose as me(as he has before), so if you see some random stranger identifying himself in a very bizarre circumstance and possibly talking about some of the things described above...please let me know.

I could care less about what jokes you make about me as the designated magnet for drama and insanity.  Sure...the loonies gravitate to me in my galaxy far, far, away.

Would just appreciate some help, if it can be provided.

Thank you, and 'tis all.

14 hours ago, John Smith said:

There has always some some keyboard bellicose weirdo trying to warry out against you at least once or twice by year.

It is a Quebecker again?? 

No, same guy(the Quebecker).

The only other guy(ever) used to be a prominent member on a past iteration of the site.  Most of the old-timers know all-too-well who I'm referencing.

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

No, same guy(the Quebecker).

The only other guy(ever) used to be a prominent member on a past iteration of the site.  Most of the old-timers know all-too-well who I'm referencing.

Including me. You'd already spoke about him one or two years earlier.

20 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Including me. You'd already spoke about him one or two years earlier.

You mean CJB/JS5?  Yup, he's the one.  I've give either of my testicles to force that guy into the same (locked)room as my Canucky life-partner and have the privilege of witnessing what ensued.  The term, "breaking the internet" is used all too freely....

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

You mean CJB/JS5?  Yup, he's the one.  I've give either of my testicles to force that guy into the same (locked)room as my Canucky life-partner and have the privilege of witnessing what ensued.  The term, "breaking the internet" is used all too freely....

justin trudeau GIF

• 7 months later...
On 12/18/2018 at 10:25 AM, Lt. Chubs said:

I'm curious what I am missing here? Is there some kind of backstory that I just don't know? Why do these people hate you and want to kill you? I'm very confused. 

It was only one person, and he himself has just died.  I wasn't involved - not criminally, that is.  I'll leave it at that...at least for now.

Proof of death(hope this is allowed):
https://www.facebook.com/zaxtor.znort

@John Smith