19 yr old 600 lb ssbbw from reddit loseit

Guest twoeyedhuman

Question

17 answers to this question

Guest twoeyedhuman
1 hour ago, Gusto said:

I think we'd all know if there was a 19 year old SSBBW who recently gained 145 lbs in five months lol 

That's the other thing. How the fuck did I miss a 19 year old SSBBW gaining 145 lbs in five months?? I'm on this site practically every day. I saw that post on reddit and I was like

1) That sounds awful for the person involved.

2) How the FUCK DID I MISS THIS???????????

1 hour ago, Bmo94494 said:

We didn't do anything. It was her decision. 

Yeah it’s not like we forced her. Even with other models, most of us (I won’t say all, because there are some extremes in this community) support whatever they decide. After all, it’s their life. If someone decides to lose, maybe we’re disappointed but ultimately we understand we can’t make their decisions for their lives. 

45 minutes ago, narutoeragon123 said:

Yeah it’s not like we forced her. Even with other models, most of us (I won’t say all, because there are some extremes in this community) support whatever they decide. After all, it’s their life. If someone decides to lose, maybe we’re disappointed but ultimately we understand we can’t make their decisions for their lives. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not necessarily! Those fuckers on /r/loseit have probably never been to a bbw site in their lives.

edit: that said, there's only a comment or two referring to the possibility of it being fake and the post is already down, so...

edit edit: isn't Sunny dead?? that's fucked up man

Guest MagicalKitsune

https://tophealthsystem.com/lose-weight/im-a-600-pound-teen-whos-feeling-empowered-update/

^ saw this

Weighing 640 pounds and making 50k for it seems pretty rough. Developikg type 2 diabetes means they must have eaten cheap sugary foods. 

Well I guess a good % of you all like immobility  but Im defiently not into 600lb people.  Cant tell if its real or a person pretending to get attention.