is it all about the belly???

Guest tillymint

Guest tillymint

so I'm new and I've been having a little look around....there is ALOT on here about weight gain and most if the focus seems to be on the belly fat...is it all about the belly for you guys or are there other areas that you find attractive? 

please tell me more about what you find attractive and why xxx

Guest tillymint
35 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Belly is probably my favourite I can't deny but also like a nice thick pair of legs with an arse on top can't have one with out the other. I just like general growth in width and thickness in shape and figure. Which I can say you've certainly got going on here :D 

thanks monkey 😘 do the numbers matter to you as well? so growth in lbs or is it more the physical appearance? I'm so curious about all this!! x 

Numbers are nice as a rough indicator but for me they can vary so much from gain to gain that I think they are a bit meaningless to me. All about the physical appearance and the ride more than anything. A gain can still be great and fun even without any actual increase in figures if that makes sense? Far more to it for me than just what the scale says.

Guest tillymint

thanks guys....i know I'm being a pain but could any of you tell me why it's attractive? what is it about that extra fat that you enjoy? 

I've literally spent a lifetime being told to loose weight so this is quite an eye opener for me 🤔

I dont believe anyone has you down as being a pain for asking questions. 

Think it just makes females more womanly plus more to see, get hold of and play with. Its more interesting to me than not having curves as well. Normally means as well that the girl likes to eat and are less worried about their weight, often equates to being more fun and worrying less about superficial things. Like even 'traditionally attractive' women who have nothing to fear about their body will still threat about it all the time. A bigger confident girl that doesn't care about that sort of stuff is just so much better. Don't know if I explained that well enough or it makes sense.   

Another thing I thought of about gains rather than numbers is clothing and out growing them. A woman that fills out her clothes well is a far better sign of weight to be than a number.  

5 hours ago, tillymint said:

so I'm new and I've been having a little look around....there is ALOT on here about weight gain and most if the focus seems to be on the belly fat...is it all about the belly for you guys or are there other areas that you find attractive? 

please tell me more about what you find attractive and why xxx

Hi, TillyMint - welcome... :)

It's all extremely personal, speaking as a long-time member of the community and an extreme fat-lovin' dude. Let's see if I can clear it up from my point of view.

There is what one likes to look at for spank purposes, and there is real life.   For me, in real life, I need a big woman - big all over...FAT. I like acres of beautiful, soft fat, starting from a soft double chin to plump and chubby arms, to a big jiggly belly whether it's just a little adorable pooch or a mountainous 300-plus pounds, a wide, rude, sexually explosive overstuffed behind, and thunder thighs dotted with thousands of craters of cellulite. 

For pics, anything goes...I like looking at chubby bellies on otherwise thin models...but I also like female bodybuilders, believe that???  I love all sizes, and it's mostly about someone's flavor or personality coming through in pics. I love glasses, I love fat book-girls. I am really turned off by tattoos, no offense to anyone who has one. I like a princess, someone who is lazy, someone I can serve and spoil in my imagination, and sometimes in real life by buying them food, buying them something off their Amazon wish list, or buying their Curvage clips, although I've been remiss in that of late.

That help?? :)

Guest tillymint

thankyou you explained that beautifully for me 💕 

yes in terms of gaining weight I find that filling out clothes better is a more interesting indicator of the lbs creeping on 

Guest tillymint
50 minutes ago, WhoDat said:

Hi, TillyMint - welcome... :)

It's all extremely personal, speaking as a long-time member of the community and an extreme fat-lovin' dude. Let's see if I can clear it up from my point of view.

There is what one likes to look at for spank purposes, and there is real life.   For me, in real life, I need a big woman - big all over...FAT. I like acres of beautiful, soft fat, starting from a soft double chin to plump and chubby arms, to a big jiggly belly whether it's just a little adorable pooch or a mountainous 300-plus pounds, a wide, rude, sexually explosive overstuffed behind, and thunder thighs dotted with thousands of craters of cellulite. 

For pics, anything goes...I like looking at chubby bellies on otherwise thin models...but I also like female bodybuilders, believe that???  I love all sizes, and it's mostly about someone's flavor or personality coming through in pics. I love glasses, I love fat book-girls. I am really turned off by tattoos, no offense to anyone who has one. I like a princess, someone who is lazy, someone I can serve and spoil in my imagination, and sometimes in real life by buying them food, buying them something off their Amazon wish list, or buying their Curvage clips, although I've been remiss in that of late.

That help?? :)

yes that's a fabulous explanation and refreshingly honest (body builders!!!) thankyou for taking the time to reply I'm genuily very interested in everybodies point of view. I love to know what makes people tick xx

oh and just so you know I'm a glasses wearing, sleepy headed princess it's like you're describing me 😂

Edited by tillymint
had something to add

Guest tillymint
17 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Normally means as well that the girl likes to eat and are less worried about their weight, often equates to being more fun and worrying less about superficial things. Like even 'traditionally attractive' women who have nothing to fear about their body will still threat about it all the time. A bigger confident girl that doesn't care about that sort of stuff is just so much better. 

yes as a case in point I'm hosting a party this evening and whilst I know that the other women will refrain from eating (oh no I couldn't possibly have another...) I fully intend to feast and have a great time. I am the life and soul of the party 😂 and I think that's very much down to me accepting myself and not feeling the same pressures as skinny women. 

1 hour ago, tillymint said:

thanks guys....i know I'm being a pain but could any of you tell me why it's attractive? what is it about that extra fat that you enjoy? 

I've literally spent a lifetime being told to loose weight so this is quite an eye opener for me 🤔

For me it's pretty simple: I see curves and softness as just super feminine and cute. Cuddling (and more lol) with fat girls just feels so much better that skinny girls just can't compare. 

P.s. Thanks for sharing some pictures with us, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of you!

Guest tillymint

thankyou pepe 

I do love a cuddle and I can imagine it does feel better snuggling up to a softer woman 😏 

you're welcome for the pictures I'm sure as I continue to share I'll be a little more comfortable 💕

20 minutes ago, tillymint said:

yes as a case in point I'm hosting a party this evening and whilst I know that the other women will refrain from eating (oh no I couldn't possibly have another...) I fully intend to feast and have a great time. I am the life and soul of the party 😂 and I think that's very much down to me accepting myself and not feeling the same pressures as skinny women. 

I guess that's why you're carrying around extra weight and some killer curves compared to them as well then? haha :)

Guest tillymint
1 minute ago, Monkey said:

guess that's why you're carrying around extra weight and some killer curves compared to them as well then? haha :)

haha maybe 😘 I've always had curves tbh it's all paetvof my charm lol

Guest tillymint
32 minutes ago, rickgm said:

Human face.  I love fat bellies but without a face to go along, it's just a torso.

yes I quite agree the body is nothing without a face to go with it x

all about the belly? of course not i mean the belly is super sexy yes but a true FA tends to appreciate every part that gets bigger and softer. besides you cannot ask to every lady to grow a big belly, remember that ladies come in different sizes and shapes , hips, butts legs boobs and heavier and softer arms are always welcome of course

Guest DailyDose

I think your curiosity about all this is quite endearing and I feel feel a strange mix of guilt and embarrassment right nlw, but on a good way haha. I mean because I feel like you should have known about all this sooner and I'm sorry you suffered so much criticism for your curves, and I also feel nervous trying to explain WHY I like fat bodies so much.

I believe, for me at least, fatness exponentially accentuates femininity which I find attractive, and in general.....I might need to get  little psychological here. I suffer from severe anxiety and I think fat bodies just seem warm and secure and "safe" to me to hold onto when I'm feeling like I'm stressed from the world. The thought of romantically embracing so many soft curves for hours is just like the ultimate therapy for me, I believe.

I could certainly rant on about this, but just please know I and certainly others about re very glad you chose to post here, and I think even if you don't grow more you're a delight and a great boost for this community. I hope you come to love your body! :)

PS you are super-duper cute (even though can't see yer face!) and you are lovely,if you were my girl you would do just fine, thank you very much! (Speaking on a purely physical level, that is!) If you wanted to plump up I would help and adore and worship you, but if you wanted to stay where you are, it's fine as well. #AsYouWish

19 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

I believe, for me at least, fatness exponentially accentuates femininity which I find attractive, and in general.....I might need to get  little psychological here. I suffer from severe anxiety and I think fat bodies just seem warm and secure and "safe" to me to hold onto when I'm feeling like I'm stressed from the world. The thought of romantically embracing so many soft curves for hours is just like the ultimate therapy for me, I believe. 

I concur completely. No matter what kind of a crap day you may have had, being in the dark in comfy covers with a partner who is plump-plump, or in my case my 314-pound ex, it's like being enveloped in "everything's going to be ok." 

Guest tillymint
5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

remember that ladies come in different sizes and shapes ,

this is very true and so easily forgotten! thankyou for your input it's very interesting, I really hate my arms and feel so self conscious x