Dangerous Curves

JDubois

Chapter Two

Tom

“Please sit down and relax.” I said to Stephanie as I led her into my office. She looked beautiful. It seemed she had spent a little extra time on her makeup that morning and her model perfect face looked distractingly gorgeous. She unzipped her black workout jacket and placed it on a chair in the corner like she knew what she was doing. A pink sports bra was visible through the thin grey fabric of a low cut tank top and her hips were now on full display in pair of tight black pants with stylish white trim. 

“Thank you.” She answered with a devilish smile as she lowered herself into the seat. My goodness her ass could really fill up a chair. I’d wondered if those arm rests were going to be a problem but she just managed to squeeze herself in without too much of a struggle.

“So you didn’t want to move forward with Amber?” I asked as tried to maintain my composer and hide my throbbing lust for this beautiful women and her beautiful body.

“No, yeah I mean.” She answered cautiously. “I just didn’t really feel comfortable with her, sorry.”

“It’s ok, it’s important to feel comfortable.” I said as I uncomfortably tried not to stare at her perfect and enormous breasts. 

“Yeah.” She said calmly as she wiggled her ass in the chair causing it to creek and groan under her weight. 

“Was it anything in particular with her?”

“No I just don’t always get along with girls super well. Especially when they’re telling me what to do.” 

“Ok fair enough.”

“I think I would feel much more, um, at ease with you.” She said as she gave me a sly smile and leaned forward in her seat.

“Well, great, nothing wrong with making a switch, better now than later.” I said a little taken back by just how beautiful she was and the way she was seductively speaking to me. “Why don’t you catch me up on why you’re here and a little more on what your goals are.”

“Ok, umm, well i’ve tried to workout on my own before but i’ve never been able to stick with it, I always end up quitting like after one day. I feel like I need someone to push me otherwise it wont happen.”

“Ok so you have a little experience at the gym then?”

“Not really, i’ve always hated exercising.”

“A lot of people feel that way but once they develop a routine it can actually become something they look forward to.” I said as she gave me an expression like she didn’t believe me in the slightest. “Do you want to build strength, build up cardio, what do you want to accomplish here?” I was careful not to say lose weight, I knew she had written that on her form but that’s often a touchy subject for women, even at a gym.  

“Well I didn’t tell Amber this but it’s really my husband.” She answered with a disgruntled sigh. 

“Your husband?”

“Yeah, well he’s made a few comments in the past year that made me feel really self-conscious, I’m sorry I know that this isn’t a therapy session.”

“It’s ok, if you’re willing to share I am more than willing to listen.” Normally I tried to avoid personal life stuff when training someone, but with Stephanie I was genuinely curious.   “What kind of comments?”

“Oh, you know, stuff like seeing old pictures and saying ‘look how great you looked’ or raising an eyebrow anytime I eat something thats not good for me, just little things. He even bought me a treadmill as a Christmas present this year, or last year or whatever.” She said as she looked down in disgust, almost getting emotional. 

“It’s ok Stephanie, you’re totally fine.” I told her reassuringly.  “So that was the catalyst that got you in here?” 

“No not totally, he bought me a really expensive dress recently that I came nowhere near fitting into and I think that was big wake up call for me. And then he got me this gym membership, and at that point I was like, All right I can take a hint!” She said as she perked up again, trying to make light of the situation, pun intended. 

“I see.” I said as I began to daydream of her beautiful ass struggling to fit into a pretty dress. 

“Oh and not to mention I had my yearly doctors appointment recently, and this is embarrassing, I was 30 pounds heavier than I was last year, and apparently I have high blood pressure!” . 

“So what are your immediate goals?”

“I don’t know, to get my husband off my back!”

“What do you want Stephanie?”

“I just want to get out my rut, and I’m afraid I will just keep getting bigger if I don’t do something. I just don’t know if I have the energy anymore.”  She said sheepishly before giving me a coy smile. “It’s so hard to find the motivation, I mean I don’t feel unattractive or anything.”

“Nor should you.” I blurted out, looking her directly in the eyes. She paused for a moment as we lost ourselves in each other’s gaze. 

“I mean I actually like how curvy i’ve been getting the last few years and I feel as sexy as I ever have, sorry to get all girly on you. But I do think that the extra weight has effected my energy level and I guess I just didn’t realize how, out of shape I have gotten.” She said as she adjusted herself in her seat causing more groaning and squeaking. 

“Ok well lets go do a few exercises and we’ll come up with some monthly goals.”

“Ok.” She said with a worried look on her face. 

As soon as we exited the hallway I noticed the heads turn one by one of nearly all the dudes in gym. ‘Chill out guys its just a woman, maybe the hottest woman you’ve ever seen but just a women. No wonder she doesn’t have motivation, I thought to myself.  I took her out to one of the treadmills to get her going with a warm up. She looked very hesitant but i placed my hand on her wrist and said, “It’s ok, no need to be nervous I’ll start slow.”

“Ok, I just get so scared of doing things I’m no good at.” She said as she bit her lip. 

“Just pretend that this is something that you are good at. What are those things for you?” I asked, trying to strum up a little pep talk. 

“Eating, drinking, and uh, one other thing, and that’s really it.” She said with a sexy smirk as she looked up at me. 

I put the treadmill at 2 mph with a zero percent incline. Super slow and easy but I wanted to earn her trust. Once she walked a quarter mile I increased the speed to 4 mph with a 2% incline forcing her into a very slow jog of gyrating hips and bouncing breasts, but that did not last long.

“I need to stop!” She said breathlessly as she signaled with her hands. “I’m sorry Tom I just can’t.”I quickly dropped the incline down to zero and lowered the speed. 

“Its ok, take a break, drink some water.” I said after I eased to speed down to a stop. 

“I’m gonna just get a drink.” She said between breaths as she fanned herself. “I’m sorry I just get so hot!” She wiggled into the locker room and came back moments later with a Powerade and sat down on a bench. 

“Are you ok?” 

“Yeah, I’m fine, I just need to catch my breath. I’m not used to this.”

“That’s all right, thats why we’re here.” I gave her a good ten minutes to recover. Ridiculous I know, and I would normally push my clients out of their comfort zone much more aggressively, but Stephanie seemed to have turned me into a softie. 

“Why don’t we try and do some push ups.” I said once she calmed down.

“Oh gosh I’ll try but I’m super weak.” She said timidly as she finished the last of her sports drink. 

“We’ll do it with knees on the ground you’ll be fine.” I said as I helped her up and led her around the corner to a mat on the ground. 

“I suppose anything is better than the treadmill.” She cooed. 

“I take it you didn’t use the one your husband got you much then.” I said lightheartedly giving her a smile. 

“Oh Hell no.” She answered with disgust. 

“Ok down on you knees, hands out in front just like this ok?” She did as I told her albeit with an exasperated look on her face.

“Oh God I don’t think I can do this!” She protested once down on all fours.

“Here place your hands here facing forward, keep your back straight.” I said as I touched her hand and showed her the proper positioning. She looked, really quite huge once down on all fours like that. I could see a soft belly hanging down underneath her shirt, not to mention her breasts hanging even lower. 

“I feel like everyone will be looking at my ass.” She said cooly as she fixed her gaze upon me for a moment. 

“Don’t worry, everyone is here to work out, just worry bout what you have to do.” I told her as my eyes automatically turned towards her butt which was sticking up in the air on full display, and my God, it looked enormous in that position. “Ok all the way down.” I said as I put my hand on the small of her back gently pushed. She slowly lowered her body down and then just collapsed on the mat.

“Ahhh, I can’t do it!” She huffed as she rolled on her side. “I told you I have no upper body strength. 

She laid on her side and smiled at me like a beauty queen. She looked amazing, but my God she was either incredibly out of shape or incredibly lazy, or both. To be fair she did carry a considerable amount of weight in her ass which no doubt was bound to slow her down a bit. Not to mention her busty chest made it difficult to run, but I thought she would last a lot longer than she did on the treadmill and her inability to do just a single push up with her knees on the ground was just plain pathetic, or a total lack of effort.  

Her body had really become accustomed to the self indulged life it seemed and she was not built for aerobic activity but rather to be lusted over.  We just did some light stretching to finish off our hour together and she seemed to enjoy her time with me a bit more. I came up with plan for her and we agreed to meet once a week, hoping to God that she wouldn’t quit on me. I saw her turn to me and smile as headed out the door however, that put my mind at ease. 

Stephanie

Oh God he was so hot! I couldn’t stop thinking about him! I started showing up early to my weekly sessions just because I could sometimes catch a glimpse of him lifting weights or doing push ups. His V shaped back, broad shoulders and bulging mussels got me all hot and bothered before I even started my work out. He made me light headed, so much so that I was careful to eat a good breakfast before showing up, had to keep my blood sugar up so I didn’t pass out like I almost did my first time there with Amber. This meant Starbucks. 

I always left home early, around 10 am so I had time to hit the drive though. I told myself a Venti iced mocha was healthier than a frappuccino and besides, a little caffeine would energize me enough to get through my workout. And breakfast of course was super important so I usually got a warmed up ham and cheese croissant or a Chonga bagel with extra cream cheese or both. But also, I couldn’t be expected to go through a Starbucks drive through without a least getting a brownie or a morning bun, or who am I kidding, both. Needless to say never arrived at the gym hungry. 

Despite my good streak of making it in to all my sessions four weeks in a row, I still had yet to develop a workout routine between my appointments with Tom. I really just couldn’t bring myself to do it without him. It was hard enough just getting myself out of bed before 10 or 11, let alone doing anything physical all on my own. Also deep down I knew I had been being a bad girl . I had become so proud of myself for actually getting up, squeezing my ass into those work out pants and going to the gym that rewarding myself at the drive thru afterwards had become regular necessity. The first week it was McDonalds, the second it was KFC, the third it was Carl’s Jr, and the forth week it was KFC and Taco Bell. I didn’t know what had gotten into me but these were turning into all out binges, always justified by the work out. 

It was just becoming more and more exciting and frustrating being so close to Tom. Putting his hand on my back or shoulder, showing me how to perform an exercise, speaking calmly and cooly, making me feel so relaxed, it was almost an intimate experience. I caught him sneaking a peak at my legs and my breasts once or twice, although he was always very professional, and that prolonged contact into his piercing blue eyes was enough to drive any woman crazy. I always left his presence in a bewildered state, and I unleashed all that sexual and emotional energy into gorging myself silly. 

“Hey can we talk more about umm, goals sometime?” I asked him after our hour was up. I couldn’t tell if he was starting to go easier on me or if I had gotten in better shape in the past few weeks. He didn’t even try to make me run anymore. All we seemed to do theses days was the mile walk on the treadmill, and a bunch of leg stretches. Not that I was complaining, nor was I interested in talking about goals, I was just desperate to see outside the confines of the gym.  

“Of course we can, I’ll aways be available.”

“I meant um, outside of here, maybe coffee?” I thought I was spelling it out pretty obviously. I gave my best flirty smile with a flutter of my eyelashes and toss of my hair. Not to mention the bit of extra cleavage I was displaying like a gourmet meal served up to him on a silver platter. ‘Come on Tom, take hint, don’t be a dumb ass.’ I thought to myself as I drank in his gorgeous body with my eyes. 

He looked at me knowingly, smiled and said, “You have my number feel free to text or….”

“Great.” That was all I needed, it was all in the look he gave me, and I gave it right back to him with a huge smile.   “Ok bye Tom.”  I said coyly as I turned around and walked away, sashaying my hips a little more exaggerated than normal. ‘Thats it Stephanie.’ I thought to myself. ‘If he drives you crazy, drive him crazy back.’ 

Chapter Three

Stephanie 

I couldn’t believe it, but at the same time I could. After all I was pretty easy on the eyes and Tom’s beautiful blue eyes were no exception and he agreed to meet me! I didn’t really know what to do but we settled on a Starbucks in an out of the way location. I mean not that we were doing anything wrong, or were we? Either way I thought it best for both of us if we went somewhere where there was little chance of us running into a friend or whatever. 

“You know (huff) you’re really not much of a personal trainer.” I said to Tom as I slowly lowered my ass down in the seat across from him. I had been running a little late so he was already sitting there, with a coffee in hand. 

“Why to you say that?” He asked, a little confused, but with a really sexy smirk on his face. Not that I would ever complain about seeing Tom in his workout clothes, but it was nice to meet him outside of the gym where he was wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans and he looked so handsome with his five o’clock shadow looking exactly at five o’clock. I looked pretty hot as well, if I may say so. I wore my hair down, something Tom had not yet seen, and my makeup was on point. I also had on my favorite pair of jeans that really made my ass look fantastic, although they were way tighter than I remember and they were painfully digging into my waist. 

“Because you’re supposed to help people lose weight not gain it.” I said with a playful smile as I took my jacket off. I had a super cute low cut black shirt on that showcased my breasts in a magnificent way, and I leaned forward flirtatiously to see if I would get a reaction.

“I’m sorry?”

“It’s ok Tom lighten up, i’m an open book. I guess I just feel like I can talk about this stuff with you because you’ve already seen me in my worst most unattractive moments.” I felt nervous and overly talkative but I did my best to maintain my composer and not be a total ditz. 

“I haven’t seen you in any unattractive moments.”

“Ha, I thought you might say something like that.” I said as I caught him looking at my breasts, mission accomplished by the way.  “But it’s true, i’ve gained six pounds in the past month.” 

“Really?”

“I know that’s fucking a lot.”

“Well you look great.”

“Shut up Tom, personal trainer my ass.” I blurted out. What was wrong with me why did I feel so open with him. Was I nervous? Yes, but almost in a giggly school girl kind of way. If you saw Tom you’d understand why. 

“Excuse me?”

“Oh i’m just kidding I know it’s totally my fault.” I said as I tried to temper myself a bit. I needed to eat something. “By the way I’m super hungry do you mind if I grab something? I see you already have your coffee.”

“Of course, go ahead.” 

“God I feel like i gain a pound just from being in here.” I said a little sheepishly.  “Be back in a sec.” I added as I walked towards the counter and gave him a look. Oh yeah, thought so, his eyes were as tight on my ass as my jeans were. 

“Don’t judge me ok, I know you’re mister health nut but I just get super hungry when I’m nervous.” I said as I came back a few moments later. I put my hands against the chair so I had something to lean on and I restlessly shifted my weight from one hip to other as I waited for my coffee and food. 

“Nervous, why?”

“Honestly Tom?” I gave him my best eye roll. He knew exactly why, I knew he knew I wanted him. It was pretty obvious by the way he was looking at me. It was almost funny how distracted he was by every move I made. We even got lost in each other’s eyes again before we got saved by a barista calling my name.  “Ooo, that’s me.” I said sensually as I turned and sashayed over to the counter.

“These things are so good.” I said as I sat back down with my Venti iced non fat mocha. I was sure that the cup was turned just right so he could see the non fat written on the side. After  all I didn’t want him thinking I was a total pig or anything, especially when I also had my cookies and my bacon cheddar croissant sandwich, all warm and toasty and melty and delicious, just the way I like it.  “I’d totally offer you a bite but I really don’t want to share right now.” I said as sunk my teeth deep into my sandwich. “I guess this is why i’ve gained six pounds.” I added with a giggle between bites. 

“So did you want to talk about goals?”

“Oh goals, what are my goals? You know you sound like my Mom.” I said with a nervous smile as I took a big sip from my mocha. 

“I mean I haven’t been pushing you very hard.” He said as he drank his hot black coffee and looked at me somewhat seriously. 

“I know, I know, and I actually really appreciate that.” I said, trying my hardest to not talk with my mouth full. Dammit why did I have to be eating like this right in front of my personal trainer!

“But we haven’t gotten the results we laid down.”

“Honestly Tom I don’t really care, I just want to get my husband off my back and going to gym gets me out of the house.” There, I said it. Tom looked at me in deep focus with those brooding eyes of his. God he was hot. He was definitely not your average nerdy fitness guy. 

“I know you told me about the dress, and treadmill and everything before, but did he actually tell you to lose weight?”

“Oh God, not in so many words but basically yeah. It’s so horrible.” It felt good to confess these things to him, I instantly felt better, probably helped by the food as well. Besides this guy was like a dream come true, super cute, strong, well spoken and he was actually listening to me.

“That bad?” He asked looking genuinely conceded. 

“My whole marriage has been a fucking disaster, and I’m sorry if this is TMI but I just need to vent.” I said a little exasperatedly has I finished off my sandwich and began picking at the cookies. 

“How long have you been married?”

“Almost five years.”

“I’m sure it hasn’t always been like this, you must have married him for a reason.”

“I don’t know.” I said as I devoured the last of the first cookie. “I was young, I was beautiful, he was older and he was rich, he sort of swept me off me feet before I knew what happened.” 

“I get it, it makes sense.”

“I was stupid.” I said as began on the second cookie. 

“When did it go wrong?”

“It just wasn’t what I expected, he wasn’t what I expected. He wasn’t home much, he was always working and when he was around he never gave me the attention I needed.” I said as plopped the last of the cookie into my mouth. “I swear to God I felt like I was just there to be his arm candy and that was it!” I paused and anxiously wiggled my ass around my seat, playing up the damsel in distress act the best I could but my jeans were absolutely killing me! “ Of course, I was like 130 pounds back then.”

“Yeah well, you were only what, 21?”

“Yep, still had my cheerleader body I guess.” I said as I fidgeted with the paper bag that the cookies came in and took another big sip from my icy beverage.  “But it was hard even then, I remember I like literally starved myself and dieted like crazy so I could fit into my wedding dress. After the wedding I just felt more and more isolated. It felt like he sort of closed me off to world and I ended up just sitting on my ass at home and eating just cause I was so board. I’m really sorry I’m talking way too much.”

“And you don’t have any kids?” 

“No, thank God! To be honest the thought of having kids with Brian makes me ill at this point.” I said plainly as I searched for any pieces or cookie crumbs that I may have missed. 

“You look like you’re still hungry. You mind if I grab you something for dessert?”

“Oh no I couldn’t possibly.” 

“It’s no trouble, how about a brownie?” He asked as he stood up and gently placed his hand on mine and gave me the sexiest empathetic look I had ever seen. How could I possibly say no to that?

He came back with two gooey chocolatey brownies and I ate them both over the next several minutes while we continued talking. I was really starting to develop a huge crush on this guy, he was just so sweet and ruggedly handsome, the complete opposite of my husband. He seemed to understand me, and he got me two brownies instead of one. He must have sensed that I was in need of something, and he never said anything about what I was eating or how much I was eating. None of the ‘oh that’s bad for you’ stuff or anything like that. In fact for being a personal trainer he seemed to almost enjoy watching me eat. Either that or he just loved to watch my lips move, can’t blame him for that. Eating really is a sensual act, if I were a guy I would love watching me eat too.

“I’m gonna go have a cigarette you want to come?” He said as I broke out of my whimsical trance.

“Ummm, yes.” I said timidly and bit surprised. “Tom I didn’t know you smoked?”

“Well I guess we’re getting to know each other a little better aren’t we.” He said with a smirk.

“Wait, how did you know I smoked?” I asked, pleasantly amused by this turn of events.

“Because it’s smoke Stephanie, you can smell it.” He said smugly as he helped me up and led me towards the door.  

“A gym guy who smokes, how ironic.” I said as I followed him outside.

“I’m really not much of a gym guy, I just wanted to do something different.” He said as he lit my cigarette for me like the complete gentleman he was turning out to be. 

“How long have you lived here again?” I asked as I took a drag and watched him light his. 

“Around six, or seven months now.”

“And why’d you move?”

“Well, I broke up with my girlfriend of about 3 years, it was really hard and I guess I just needed a change.”

“Oh you poor guy, I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

“Shit thats what needs to happen for me. At least you weren’t married.”

“You’re not thinking of divorce are you?” Divorce, divorce, divorce. It’s such a heavy word. Why did it have to sound so bad? If I was miserable in my marriage, then divorce would be the right thing to do, it would be the only thing to do, right? Could I ever ask my husband for a divorce, what would I say? What would I tell my friends and family?

“I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.” I confessed shamefully as I looked at the paved ground.

“You sure that’s what you want?” He asked, looking me directly in the eye. 

“What I want is you.” I said without thinking, as I looked right back at him. He leaned forward and I gently touched his fingertips. I wanted to kiss him so bad and I could tell he wanted it too. I came ever so close and then pulled back and I took a final drag on my cigarette. Best to leave him wanting, besides this was all happening so fast. “I should get going, thank you so much Tom for listing to all my shit, you are so sweet.”

“Anytime.” He said as he held his gaze into mine. 

“I gotta get out of these jeans they’re killing me!” I said with a giggle, trying my best to get a smile out of him as I walked towards my white BMW X3. I gave him one more glance back to make sure he was checking out my ass. Sure enough, he was. 

“See you on Tuesday.” He said before walking away. 

“I can’t wait.” 

Tom

Stephanie and I had a couple more sessions together after we met for coffee but we couldn't keep our eyes off each other. Everything was different, we were texting constantly and our workouts were a joke. She started showing up in increasingly sexy outfits that were much more about fashion than fitness. It wouldn’t have made any difference as all we ever did was a few stretches, me bending her leg while she was lying on her back, or correcting her form when doing weightless squats. Just silly stuff like that, stuff that was almost too clearly more provocative than productive. 

I could hardly believe my behavior. It was to totally unlike me to be so unprofessional with a client. I had had my share of opportunities before with female trainees, but I always turned them down, and now to get involved with a married woman like Stephanie, was I insane? No, I wasn’t. She was just so hot that I couldn’t resist even if I tried, and I didn’t want to. It got to the point where we couldn’t take it anymore and we agreed to meet me again, and this time we decided on a drink instead of coffee. 

Chapter Four

Tom    

“Fancy seeing you here.” Stephanie said with a smile as she squeezed my arm while I was seated at the bar. 

“Yes what a coincidence.” I said flirtatiously as my eyes took in the beautiful sight that was before me. She wore an expensive looking jacket that went down just above her waist and a form fitting little black dress. Her beautiful brown hair was down and her elevated heels made her ass stick out even more than I thought possible. We sat down in a booth as she said she didn’t feel like being on display at the bar and we started out with just drinks, me with a beer and her with a Long Island Iced Tea.

“Don’t judge me.” She said after a server brought us our beverages. “You invited me out for drinks, and this is a drink. Besides it’s practically a celebration.” 

“Why is that?” I asked while she flung off her coat revealing her exposed olive toned décolletage and stupefying cleavage.

“Brian is gone for the whole week!” She exclaimed while taking a big sip from her straw and excitedly wiggling her ass in her seat. Her beauty was almost unbearable. I knew she was gorgeous, but until this point I had only seen her at the gym and Starbucks. Now with the hair and the makeup and the lipstick, the eyelashes and oh by the way that dress, with her exposed soft fleshy arms, and flat out big eye popping boobs, her gorgeousness came out with a staggering take-your-breath-away kind of force. 

“Your husband is gone?” 

“Yeah business trip, I got the whole place to myself.” 

“Really?”

“Yeah thank God! He has been getting super annoying the last few days.” She said before taking another big sip from her icy calorie laden beverage. 

“Did you bring up the ‘d’ word?” I asked hesitantly. 

“No.” She said with a sigh. “I’m afraid if I ask for a divorce he would just say no.”

“But it’s not his decision.” 

“I know but you don’t know Brian.” She vigorously slurped up her drink, nearly finishing it.  “Mmm, I might have to get another one of these things.” 

“I’ll grab another round.”

“No, no, I wouldn’t want them to think that you’re trying to get me drunk.” She said with a wink as she squirmed her way out of the booth. “Beer?”

“Umm, yeah sure.”

“Be right back.” She said as she gave my shoulder a playful pat as she walked passed. 

I could just feel the heads turn as she wiggled towards the bar, heels clicking with every step, every guy in the room wishing they were the one who got to take that ass home tonight. Her ass was as deep as it was wide and the way it moved and swayed bounced and jiggled with every step was enough to make any man contemplate adultery. ‘I really got to keep on eye on this one.’ I thought to myself as I heard her giggling in the distance with the bartender. 

The evening continued and I nursed my beer while she made quick work of her second Long Island Iced Tea.  It wasn’t until after we’d had a few cigarettes out back however that she started acting tipsy. I ordered us a couple of cheeseburgers and a basket of fries to share.

“Oh my this thing is huge!” She said with excitement after the server came with the food. 

“Can I get you guys anything else?”

“Yeah can I get um just like a Mai Tai?”

“Yeah, and for you?”

“I’m ok with just water thanks.” 

“Wow, so sensible Tom, i’m impressed. Is this because you’re going to drive me home?” 

“Well we could always stop at my place.” 

She just smiled at me and took a big bite of her burger, which she finished in no time as well as her Mai Tai. I had eaten most of my burger and picked at a few fries but she ate the majority of those as well. 

“Tom you’re not very good at helping me stick to my diet. I think you’re really just making me fat.” 

“Well maybe I haven’t been a very good trainer for you.” I said with a smirk. 

“No you haven’t. You’ve been very bad.”

“Yeah I mean taking a client, who’s married by the way, out on a date. Who does that?” I said in a whispered tone. 

“Oh is this a date?” She said as she batted her eyelashes seductively. “Are we on a date?”

“Yeah I think we are.” 

“But i’m married.” She pouted as munched up the last few fries.  

“That could be a problem.”

“You if you keep asking me out on dates with so much good food like this i’m going to get so fat that my husband will want to divorce me.” She said with an irresistibly seductive look on her perfect face.

“That would be a shame…. you know if we started doing this regularly.” I said facetiously.

“Oh my goodness Tom, suddenly i’m hungry again. Do you think you could get me a little something for dessert and another one of these before you take me back to your place?” She said as she leaned halfway across the table provocatively with an empty glass in hand. 

Stephanie

What was wrong with me? I was making a complete fool out myself on only my second time out with Tom. I kept looking at him to make sure he wasn’t bothered, but there’s so much mystery behind his eyes it was so hard to tell. Why did I have to drink so much? My husband always said I drink too much. Drink too much, smoke too much, eat too much, but it’s not my fault I can’t control myself. Besides I needed to let go and I deserved to really enjoy a night for once.

Tom was into me though. He had to be. He was polite, and thoughtful and he never criticized me. He was super in shape but he never said I drink too much or smoke too much or eat too much like my husband, if anything he seemed to like it. I mean he practically encouraged it. He ordered me creme brûlée and huge slice of Tiramisu which he watched me devour until the last delicious bite. Even when I got pretty tipsy he didn’t complain and he took care of me like a real man. He was the opposite of Brian in almost every way and I was loving it, and loving him.

He drove me back to his place and he even opened his car door for me and helped me out. His apartment building was in a nice location and it had an underground parking garage. The dress I was wearing hugged every curve of my body deliciously and didn’t leave a whole lot to the imagination. It was so fun to dress up a little for a night out, and I really did feel like the most beautiful woman in the bar all night, and Tom only reinforced that sentiment. He was a real man, and he made me feel like the sexiest woman alive. Can’t blame him though because I did look pretty fucking hot. The ride up in the elevator had so much sexual tension I could hardly stand it, and by the time we entered through his door I let it loose. 

“I want you.” I said once he turned on the lights and led me into the living room. “I’ve been wanting you so bad since the moment I saw you.”

“I’ve been wanting to do this since the moment I saw you.” He said as he squeezed my ass with his big, strong hands and our lips finally found each other. I don’t want to exaggerate, but it was the most magical kiss I have ever had, and I didn’t mind what his hands were doing either, moving in and under my dress and panties. Squeezing, clenching, rubbing and fondling every inch of my booty and oh God he felt so good!

“You like my ass don’t you.” I said as my glowing eyes looked into his. “Don’t think that I haven’t noticed the way you’ve starred at it since i’ve met you.”

“I’m sorry I just can’t help it.” 

I grabbed him by the collar and seductively pushed him down on the sofa.

“You like my big, juicy, fat ass.” I said as I lowered myself onto his lap and put my arm around him. My God how I had longed for him to hold me like that, and finally there we were.  “You probably even want it to get fatter and juicier don’t you?” I didn’t know exactly how I managed to blurt that out, but with a few drinks in me my self-consciousness went out the window, besides I thought I had a pretty good read on him at that point. 

“I think you’re perfect.”

“Don’t lie to me Tom. You want it fatter.” I said forcefully as I rubbed my ass deeper into his lap. “Tell me you want it bigger and fatter.”

“What’s gotten into you? I don’t know if I can handle this kind of talk.” He answered playfully like he knew and liked what I was doing. 

“You’ve gotten into me, well maybe anyway.” I said as I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair. “But it’s true isn’t it? I want to hear you say it.”

“Ok yeah you’re right.” He said as he plopped me off his lap and pinned me down on the sofa. “I want to feed you and fuck you all the time. I want to make sure your pussy is always wet and your belly is always full and I want to watch your ass get bigger and softer and sexier and then I want you to sit on my face.” I practically melted right there and my pussy became instantly 

wet.

Tom

“Oh but if my ass gets too big you’re not going to be able to keep your hands off me.” She protested playful as she looked up into my eyes. 

“I know, it’s just going to cause all kinds of problems.” I said as turned her on her side and unzipped her dress. I quickly started peeling it off her until it got stuck around her hips. She was so soft and cushy everywhere. Every bit of her was gorgeous and jiggled with each subtle movement. I could smell her sweet perfume, and the alcohol or her breath and I couldn’t wait to find out what she tasted like. 

“But you do like me the way I am right?” She asked a more serious tone, perhaps feeling a little bashful about her dress being too tight around her huge ass.

“Except for the married part.”

“But you like my body the way it is?”

“I am obsessed with your body.” I said as I sat and then stood her up and helped her shimmy her way free of the dress leaving all of her exposed in just lacy bra and panties. Her skin was flawless, and that beautiful light tan olive tone all over. She had more of a belly than I realized as I looked her over in the vulnerable state she was in. Her thighs were huge and soft and silky to the touch and her boobs were enormous and absolutely exploding out of that skimpy bra. I carefully unsnapped it and her breasts flopped down freely while she let out a delicious coo of satisfaction, pleasure and relief . She threw herself at me and kissed me like i’ve never been kissed by anyone before. Her belly and breasts pressed into me like cushions and I reached around and grabbed her ass, and there was such much to grab.

“Fuck me Tom. I want you inside of me right now!” 

Stephanie

“Oh my goodness you made me breakfast, you are so sweet.” Were the first words I said as I groggily opened my eyes. Where was I? I was in a bedroom, on a bed, oh I was in Tom’s bedroom! Was it all real? Did we really do what I think we did last night? Was the sex really that wonderful? Yes it was, and the smell and bacon filling the apartment, and the plate of buttery syrupy waffles in front of my face made it all come back to me. 

“And..” Tom handed me and Iced Venti Mocha. 

“Oh My God you know me so well already.” I said as I sat up and took a sip. Mmm that cold sweet coffee and milk hit me beautifully and began to perk me up. What a sweetheart, he got up early made me breakfast in bed and even took the time to go to Starbucks and get me a coffee! Mr. Right signals kept flashing in my pounding head again and again. 

I dove into the waffles and finished all four segments and Tom brought me four strips of bacon and I destroyed that pretty quickly too. He was a good cook. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted. The waffles were crisp and warm and soft and soaking with melted butter. Still too much in a hungover and romantic daze to have any self-consciousness about stuffing my face in a man’s apartment that I had only known a for couple months. I took another big sip from my coffee and squirmed my way to the edge of the bed. I stretched out my arms and flung the comforter off and realized I was completely naked. 

“Can I borrow one of your shirts and some boxers or something?” I asked, not quite yet feeling comfortable enough to prance around his apartment with nothing on. 

“Ummm, yeah let me see what I got.” 

He went through his dresser and tossed me a plain white t-shirt and a pair of stretchy grey boxers. For a moment I had feeling of panic. What if his boxers wouldn’t fit me? Tom was strong and lean and while he had a very sexy round butt, it was pretty tiny as far as I was concerned. I bit my lip and nervously pulled his underwear up my shapely thighs and stretched and pulled the waistband around my belly and they just made it over my ass. They were tight to say the least. I knew they were meant to be loose and baggy but with me in them the fabric was pulled thin and my thighs looked like they were exploding out of them. It was kind of embarrassing, but kinda hot at the same time. His shirt wasn’t a whole lot better either. It seemed way tighter than I expected and my boobs filled it out and pushed it up to the point where it barely coved my belly button. 

“Wow those look good on you.” Tom said as he gazed at me lustfully after I stood up.

“Ya, kinda snug maybe.” I said as I playfully turned around and gave him a little a little eye candy.    

“I had no idea my underwear could be so sexy.” He said calmly as I giggled and blushed.

“I’m gonna go freshen up a sec kay?”

“Please make yourself at home.”

I dug through my purse and downed some tylenol with my coffee and scurried to his bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a beautiful tangled mess, but still beautiful. I always thought that my hair was my best feature, and have been told that many times as well. I have the kind of hair thats always full and lush and soft and it’s actually pretty hard to screw it up. Jealous? Thought so, and sorry to sound stuck up but’s true. Tom was right about the boxers though, I looked damn sexy in them, but my God I had no idea my ass had gotten that big. I went pee, touched up my makeup and freshened my breath a bit. I looked so voluptuous in Tom’s shirts and tiny underwear that I hardly recognized the curvy goddess is mirror, and I felt and extremely sexy considering how much my head hurt. I had my weed with me which I used for my anxiety and I needed it bad. 

“Do you mind if I smoke in here?” I asked as I wiggled my way back to the bedroom. 

“Umm, actually I never smoke inside.” He said as he leaned in the doorway. 

“Not cigarettes silly.” I said as I pulled out the glass pipe from my purse and gave him the best sexy pouty look I could do. 

“Oh, umm, yeah ok, I guess that’s fine I’ll open a window.”

“You can smoke a cigarette on the balcony.”

“Yeah, I’ll do that in a sec.” I said as I put the pipe to my mouth and deeply inhaled. “You (cough, cough) want some?”

“No, you go ahead, it’s been years and it usually just makes me tired.”

“You’re ok with me smoking though? It just helps with the hangover.” I explained as I sat on the edge of his bed with my thighs together, sticking my butt out a little in the sexiest way possible in his skimpy little boxers. 

“Everything you do is sexy, so yeah i’m ok with it.” He said as he lustfully gazed at me.

“Oh my God Tom you are such a charmer.” I said before taking another long hit from my pipe. “I have to (cough, cough) hide it from my husband, he hates that I (cough) smoke in general.”

“You don’t have to hide it from me.” He said as he disappeared into the kitchen. “More waffles?”

“Yes please, you totally just read my mind by the way.” I said as I put my pipe away and wrapped a blanket around me to go out for a cigarette or two. When I came back in, he had another warm plate of waffles ready and curled back into bed and devoured all of them. They were just so good! 

“Oh God it feels so good it eat in front of someone like this.” I said as I put the plate on the end table next to the bed. “I’ve always felt like i’ve had to hide it for so long.”

“Good I want you to indulge in your every desires.” He said as he took a sip from his hot black coffee, and began running his hand up and down my leg. “You shouldn’t hide yourself from your husband either.”

“Oh yeah but all I wanna do is just curl up on the couch and stuff my face all day, and that just pisses him off, I mean I do it anyway but still.” I said with a nervous giggle as he helped me up and we both went out to balcony for another smoke. 

“Is that such a bad thing?” He asked as he lit one for me.

“It is if you have to live with him.”

“Well that’s the problem isn’t it.” He said somewhat seriously.  “Do you really think he would ever divorce you?”

“He might if I keep gaining weight like this.” I said as I stuck my ass out and sensually rubbed my belly. 

“Might be easier to settle things for you if he asked for a divorce.”

“Yeah it would probably be better financially.” I said as I puffed on my cigarette. 

“So, why not?”

“What, let myself go?”

“Gain weight.” He said after taking a drag and looking at me with those exceedingly sexy eyes of his. Gain weight? Was he seriously saying that to me? Sexier words have never been spoken by a sexier man. 

“On purpose? Oh my God Tom you’re supposed to be my trainer!” I protested, trying to act shocked. 

“Do you remember all the dirty things you said last night?” He asked with a smile.

“What did I say?”

“Some things that I thought were really sexy.”

“It sounds super sexy and super bad, just like you.” I said as I pressed my finger into his rock hard chest. 

“I would take care of you.” He said sensually. 

“I would do anything if I could just keep eating and not have to exercise.” I said with a big smile on my face as I continued to puff away on my cigarette. “You probably really would like to see my ass get fatter wouldn’t you?” I added with a devious smirk. God why did every conversation with Tom have to be so fucking sexy.

“I certainly wouldn’t complain.” He smiled and I flashed him a big smile back. 

“I don’t know who you are, or how you came into my life, but you are speaking the words of my lifelong secret fantasies.” I said honestly.

“Is that true?”

“Yep, just don’t tell anybody.”

“Tell me more.” He said as he pulled me in and ran his hand down my side. 

“You really do like my body don’t you?”

“I really do.”

“Soft spots, dimples and all huh?” I asked as I grabbed his hand and placed it on my ass.

“Everything.”

“I’ve always fantasized about what it would be like to gain weight like on purpose. Just be full and lazy all the time, just be a house cat.” I said as I pressed myself into him. “And be fed by my lover, and taken care of by my lover, never having to worry about anything and let myself just blow up.” I added almost whispering in his ear. “What’s your fantasy?”    

“That’s it.” He said quickly as he put out his cigarette and grabbed me by my shoulders. 

“What do you mean?”

“My fantasy has always been to meet a girl like you.” He looked at me deeply and lovingly. “And i’ve always fantasized about living out my fantasies.”

“Me too!” I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the lips. “We’ll looks like you’ve met a girl like me.”

“Looks that way.”

“Promise you would take care of me?”

“I promise.”

“Ok then we should probably talk about changing our goals sometime.”

“Yeah, I’ll have to give you another assessment and we’ll come up with some goals together.”

“Oh God Tom I love you so much.”

Chapter 5 

Stephanie

I was in heaven! For as long as I could remember I had to watch what I ate, I had to hide what I ate and the bathroom scale was always something to be dreaded. I felt free and I felt sexy and I had a man who understood me, well almost had a man. After all I was still married, at least for now. 

Tom and I took the week with Brian away as a liberating holiday of sex and overindulgence. He wined and dined me every night and I drank and ate to my heart’s content, maybe too much with the wine but then again there’s no such thing as too much wine. We went on fast food drive through binges everyday, well I binged he drove. He cooked for me, anything I wanted anytime I wanted it. He made me steak, lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, waffles, and it was all to die for. It was like I had him wrapped around my finger, and I got used to it pretty quick. I also discovered something about myself. I loved being fed. I loved being fed by Tom, it was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. It was so sensual, so wrong and so right. I never knew I could eat so much, feel so full and feel so good, but more about that later.

We did talk about goals too, just like we said we would. The first thing Tom did was have me step on the scale to get an updated weight. It wasn’t that we really needed to do this, it was all more for fun, which was hard to believe considering my lifelong fear of being weighed, but in this case it was wickedly sexy and liberating. 

I was 219 pounds and could hardly believe it, although it did explain why my bra and panties were so tight. It was the most I had ever weighed in my life and it both frightened me and excited me. I blocked the frightened part out of my mind though, and just decided that I was going to enjoy myself to the fullest extent. I was going to go straight into my deepest sexual fantasies and not worry about what other people thought for once, and I didn’t. By the end of the week I was 228 pounds and I never felt sexier. I figured if I gained another 20 pounds my husband Brian’s head would explode, and I could walk my fat ass straight out of my marriage. Tom agreed and he assured me that he would help me loose it later if I wanted, you know him being a personal trainer and all, so there were no worries for me. That would put me at 248 pounds! I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like to be that big! 

I was completely stuffed. It had been quite a day for me, even by my standards. I ate half the menu at Starbucks, and then had a couple sausage egg and cheese croissant sandwiches at Dunkin’ Donuts, and picked up a box of a dozen donuts, cause how could I not? I went to Ralph’s and picked up a few bags of potato chips, a few cartons of peanut butter chocolate ice cream, a pack of a dozen chocolate cup cakes, some Godiva chocolate, Pepsi and two bottles of white wine. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I'm kind of a chocoholic, and I really was like a kid in candy store. Not only did I not have to worry about my weight, I actually was supposed to gain weight, and I was going to take advantage of the situation to it’s full extent. 

At home I worked my way through the donuts throughout the late morning and then ordered a large Papa Johns pepperoni pizza and cheese-sticks for lunch. I could only eat so many sweets before I needed something savory. I gorged myself on the pizza eating four slices and half the cheese sticks before I needed to stop.

My whole body felt huge and heavy, and I was so full I was almost out of breath. I smoked a few cigarettes to give my tummy a break and then took out my pipe and my weed. I had smoked a good amount already since I woke up that morning but it was a day of indulgence and I was ready for more, besides, marijuana always made me hungry no matter how full I was.     I figured that I probably didn’t need to finish the pizza, but the thought of Brian coming home later that night, and the sexy dream of being with Tom made me feel the need to eat the whole thing, which I somehow did. I could feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into the sofa with each slice and when I was done I felt like I could hardly move. The best part though, and the funny thing really was that I was so aroused. So full, and so horny, God I just loved eating and I adored overindulging a little, it was pure bliss. 

I was pretty much Pepsied out, seeing as I had nearly drank the whole two liter bottle, but I was thirsty, so it was time for wine. It had been a fun day after all, why not make it a fun evening? I opened the bottle of Chard and poured myself a generous glass, and cracked open the package of cupcakes, it was time for dessert after all. Cupcakes and wine, and dessert fit for a princess I told myself. I mindlessly snacked my way through 6 cupcakes, totally forgetting how full I already was, while getting lost in my latest Netflix binge of Criminal Minds. Just heaving myself off the couch became quite an annoyance so I just grabbed the whole bottle of wine along with the family sized bag of ruffles and plopped back on the sofa with no intension of moving a muscle anytime soon. 

I made it through another two episodes and almost the entire bottle of wine and the bag of chips. I had just poured the last of the wine into my cup and lit a cigarette when I heard the door open. Holy shit it was Brian, way sooner than I had expected or was mentally prepared for! 

“It stinks like cigarettes in here.” Brian said as he glared at me and set his luggage down next to the kitchen counter. “Are you smoking inside all the time now?”

“Ok, no hi, no good to see you or I missed you or anything?” I shot back while staying firmly planted on the sofa with my cigarette in hand. He walked towards me and saw my empty bottle of wine and my smorgasbord of snacks scattered on the coffee table. 

“Is this part of your personal trainer’s plan for you?” He asked angrily. ‘Yes, yes it was actually.’ I thought to myself as I looked up at him in disgust. I hated it when he was like this, I hated even looking at him. Brain wasn’t a bad looking man when I married him, but 5 years and 30 pounds later, all in his gut, it was hard to think of what I ever saw in him. He looked old for being only 38 and his new goatee with speckles of grey in it only emphasized that fact. God how I hated that goatee on his stupid face. “Cigarettes and wine and what, chips and cupcakes, are you trying to give yourself diabetes?”

“Good to see you to.” I said sarcastically before taking a long drag on my cigarette. 

“Have you just been binging the whole time i’ve been gone?” He asked sharply as he stood next to the sofa and stared at me like a disapproving parent. I hadn’t noticed but I had moved my comfy blanket off my lap and I was exposed in just my little pink pajama shorts and spaghetti strap top. My bloated and overstuffed belly was protruding out in front of me over my soft thighs and my shirt was riding up. If ever the 10 pounds or so that I gained since I saw him last were evident, this was it. 

“Fuck you Brian.” I said as I felt tears begin to well up inside of me. This was what I wanted, and really this was how I expected him to react but it didn’t make it any easier to deal with in the moment. I started crying and heaved myself up of the sofa. Holy shit my legs felt weak. I downed my entire glass of wine in one long gulp and wiggled and my way to the den, taking the cupcakes with me. I didn’t care if he saw how fat my ass looked in my tiny shorts or how much it jiggled when I walked, I just wanted to get away from him and ease my anguish alone with my cupcakes. I frantically texted Tom and finished off the remaining half of the dozen frosted, sprinkled, delicious chocolatey sugar bombs. 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Brian Asked as I walked slowly down the stairs.

“What do you care?” I asked as I brushed my long hair out of my face.

“I care because you’re my wife and I’m worried about you.”

“Bullshit Brian you couldn’t give a shit about me.”

“That’s not true.” He said, almost making me believe him, but not quite. 

“You’ve been an asshole since you got home.”

“Well what am I supposed to think when I find my wife drunk on the couch in the early evening surrounded by junk food when she’s supposed to be on a diet?” Yep same old fucking Brian.

“Im not drunk you ass.”

“There was an empty bottle of wine right next to you!” He yelled. “You’ve been chain smoking like a fucking chimney, you’re always liquored up and your eating has been getting out of control, what the hell happened you?”

“I’m outta here.” I said not wanting hear another word or look at his stupid face for the rest of the night. I walked towards the garage with my purse in hand.

“You’re not driving.” He said as he put is arm on me.

“Yes I am.” I said as I shrugged him off. 

“Where are you going to go, your jeans aren’t even buttoned?”

“Fuck you I’m going out.”

“Where?”

“Just out ok.” I said as I slammed to door to the garage in his face. He would try to stop me, he didn’t give a fuck. 

I hopped in my X3 and drove straight to KFC and drowned my anger in extra crispy chicken strips, mashed potatoes and biscuits. I had eaten so much that day but the KFC went down like nothing. I knew I probably shouldn’t have been driving but I needed to eat and I needed to get away from Brian. I headed straight to Tom’s from there and parked in a guest spot in his garage. I didn’t even have to knock, once I reached his door. 

Tom

I looked at her and she looked at me and we embraced like long lost lovers. She was a beautiful mess, and she looked absolutely huge. I could tell she had been crying with one look at her smudged eyeliner and her face was puffier than usual. In fact her whole body looked puffier than usual, but Jesus Christ she was beautiful. Her thighs were so thick I could hardly believe my eyes and her hips just looked so incredibly wide. Her excruciatingly tight looking jeans were unbuttoned but it wasn’t like they were going to fall off of her anytime soon and I could see her bloated tan belly poking out beneath her shirt. She was so sexy and looked so incredible, even in her distraught and disheveled state. She could really play up the damsel in distress character, and I it just made me want to be her knight in shining armor. 

“It’s gonna be ok.” I said with my arms wrapped around her soft and cushy back, feeling her belly pressing it’s way into me like a pillow. 

“It’s gonna be harder than I thought.” She said as we worked our way into my apartment. 

“It’s hard for me too.” I said as I led her towards the couch. 

“It’s funny food is the only thing that makes me feel better now.” She said before she threw herself at me causing us both to topple down on the sofa with her laying on top. “Feed me.” She said after giving me a wine flavored kiss. She was so heavy and soft I really didn’t even think I could get her off of me if I tried. She felt wonderful however, and even with her enormous breasts on the verge of suffocating me, I managed to reach around a grab her mountain of an ass, and I was more than willing to oblige her wishes. 

I let her drive home later that night after giving her a queen’s treatment of chocolate cake and ice cream, belly rubs and out of this world sex. I was smart enough to keep some of her favorite foods around my apartment for situations just like that and it was a pleasure to help her take advantage of it. 

And really that was how the days and nights went on for a while. With her consciously trying to pack on the pounds, or losing control, I wasn’t sure which anymore, and being miserable around her husband and coming crying back to me every other night or so demanding to be pampered and coddled in her own sexy way. She had skipped our regular weekly workout session that first week after Brian came back, by our own agreement because frankly it didn’t really make sense, but the following week she decided to come back. 

I don’t know if it was just an excuse to see me at work or to get out of the house, but she certainly made my days at the gym more interesting so I didn’t deter her. It had been a week and a half since we had started our, get Brian to divorce you scheme, and she looked like she had actually been sticking to the goals for once. 

She walked slowly towards me and she looked especially lethargic. It had actually been a few days since I had last seen her, and even in that short time I could see changes in her voluptuous figure. She was wearing basically what looked like pajama shorts. Little grey cotton hot pants that were so short that they were testing the boundaries of appropriateness for even a gym. Her thighs were still tan and smooth but they were enormous, and with no gap between them they jiggled hypnotically with every step, as did her giant boobs which looked to be nearly the size of her head. This was very apparent from her chosen attire, a purple camisole that showed way too much cleavage, although I wasn’t going to complain. Her beautiful face, although a little rounder and softer looking was still pretty much the same perfect face that always gotten her so much attention. She still had that same great petite, well-proportioned ultra feminine pear shaped figure, but it had really become quite large in certain places. Places that men loved, and I was no exception. 

“Oh my God Tom it’s so good to see you.” She said as she wrapped her jiggly arms around me and pressed her deliciously soft body into mine. 

“Yeah three days is too long.” I said as I looked at her stunning face. I was a little surprised at how skimpy her outfit was when taking a closer look, and the amount of skin she had on display. It seemed that our so called plan, and my enthusiastic affection towards her, gave her a little extra confidence, and she was a total smoke show.  

“I know.” She cooed gently, holding my gaze. 

“How has it been?”

“It’s been ok. He’s actually been acting nicer the last couple days, but we’ve also been pretty much trying to avoid each other.”

“Well you look great. I mean fucking fantastic.” I whispered with our lips dangerously close to one another.

“Really? I feel like shit.” She said as she stepped back and ran her hands down her hips. “I drank way too much last night again and i’ve just been pigging out all morning.”

“Ok, what do you need, what do you want to do?” I asked, assuming she probably didn’t need to be doing any kind of physical excursion. 

“I don’t know I just wanted to see you.” She said as I noticed Amber suddenly walking towards us. 

“Hey are you guys going to be using this area or what? I have a client that’s hitting the bag today.” Amber said surprisingly seductively as she brought her body close to me and touched me on the shoulder lifting one leg up somewhat suggestively in the process. Where was this coming from? Was it possible that Amber was a little jealous, seeing me seemingly close and maybe a little too comfortable around Stephanie? 

“Um, no we’ll get out of your way.” I said as looked at Amber. She was dressed much more provocatively than she usually did, wearing just tight black yoga pants and a sports bra. Her flat, well toned stomach was exposed and she carried herself much more flirtatiously than normal. Amber was pretty, in fact she looked like what you might expected from a hot gym chick, but she still wasn’t in Stephanie’s league when it came to just pure natural beauty. 

“How are you doing Stephanie?” Amber asked as she pealed her eyes away from me for a moment. It was eye opening seeing Amber and Stephanie standing next to each other like that. Amber was 5’8”, a couple inches taller than Stephanie and she had a slim runner’s build of around 120 pounds, give or take a couple. Amber’s medium length dirty blonde hair was a sharp contrast to Stephanie’s long dark and flowing locks, and when it came to their bodies, forget about it. 

“What? I’m fine.” Stephanie said defensively. 

“Tom treating you well?” Amber asked with an eyebrow raised. 

“Uh, yes he is as a matter of fact. He’s treating me very well.”

“That’s good, I hope you’re getting what you want out of this.”

“Oh I am.”

“By the way real quick this is my client Anna.” Amber said as a 20 something hispanic looking woman that I had seen around the gym before, appeared next to her. “Anna this is Stephanie, i’ve been wanting you to meet because you two had similar starting points and goals.”

“Nice to meet you.” Said Anna politely but did not reach out a hand because she was wearing boxing gloves.

“Yeah.” Stephanie answered standoffishly. 

“Anna’s been here 3 months and your’e down what, 18 pounds?” Amber said as she turned to her client. 

“Yeah trying for that 20.” Said Anna who displayed her overweight physique in black tights and a loose fitting t shirt that couldn’t hide her flabby middle. She was about the same hight as Stephanie, but she was a bit more top heavy. That’s not to say that her boobs were anywhere near as big as Stephanie’s because they weren’t, not even close, she just carried more of her weight in her belly and shoulders. “My starting point was 210 so I guess i’ve come a long way.” She added sweetly with a smile. 

“She certainly has.” Said Amber proudly patted her on the back. 

“Yeah, that’s great.” Stephanie said with a little more than subtle sarcasm in her voice as she starred at Amber.

“Why don’t we head back to my office Stephanie.” I said, jumping in wanting to defuse the menacing looks between Stephanie and Amber. 

“Ok Yeah.” Stephanie said as she turned towards me with a sense of relief in her eyes. 

“Amber, Anna, this is all yours.” I said. 

“Thank you Tom. You two have a good workout.” Amber said, somewhat tauntingly. 

“Thanks we will.” Stephanie said with a glance back as she wiggled her ass with a little more flare than usual as we walked away. 

“What the fuck was all that about?” Stephanie asked angrily as we stepped into my office and I shut the door. 

“What do you mean?” I asked somewhat nervously.

“I’m not blind Tom, she was acting like a bitch and she was totally coming on to you.”

“That’s just Amber.” I said, trying to sound nonchalant. “We kinda used to date.”

“You what?”

“It’s nothing now, we’re just friends.”

“Fuck that, she’s trying to steal you away.” She said with a slap on my shoulder. 

“Don’t worry she can’t compete with you.” I assured her as I sat down in my office chair. 

“She thinks she can, but I already stole you.” She said as she lowered her ass onto my lap and put her arm around me. “How can she compete with all this?” The swivel chair groaned and rolled back under her weight. 

“There’s just no way.” I said softly as I looked into her big chocolate eyes. 

“Well I’m going to keep coming here every week just to make sure she knows it.”

“That works for me.” I said as I kissed her neck. 

“And what was with introducing me to her fat ass client like that?” She said as she wiggled her ass around in my lap. “Saying that we are similar and shit, she’s just a fat girl! Similar my ass!”

“Ok calm down.” I said as I put my hand on her soft heaving belly that was poking it’s way out from underneath her camisole. 

“Don’t tell me to calm down.” She said with labored breathing as she moved my hand away. 

“Ok well just catch your breath.” I pleaded as I marveled at just the sheer size of her man melting badonkadonk that was completely filling up the chair as well as my lap. “How’s your progress by the way?” I asked as I placed my hand back on her belly and struggled to breathe under her weight. 

“You mean my weight?”

“Yeah.”

“You want me to step on the scale don’t you!” She said as she looked at me with a devilish grin. “I bet you’d like that.”

“Well?” I managed to gasp. 

“Why is my ass too heavy for you?” She asked as she wiggled herself deeper into my lap playfully. “You’re the only person I would actually enjoy doing this for I hope you know.” She added as she lifted herself off me and bent over, giving me a sexy show of how wide she truly was. 

“I’m your trainer, it’s just my job.” I said as I sat with a massive tent in my pants and my eyes ready to leap out of their sockets. She sauntered over to the scale in the corner of the room and obediently stepped on.

“Someone’s happy to see me.” She said as she turned and looked directly at my crotch as I walked over to her. I slid the weights back and forth until it reached perfect balance.

“Oh my God.” Stephanie said with shock in her voice. 

“Looks, like……237 pounds.”

“Holy shit Tom, thats so big!”

“Good job, i’m impressed.” I said as I lovingly caressed her ass.

“Good job? I’ve just been a lazy fat ass, I don’t even know how I feel about this.” She said nervously as she stepped off the scale and put her hands on her inflated hips. 

“You should be happy.” I said as I put my arm around her waist and drew her close. 

“It is kinda hot isn’t it, and it’s so bad….. that it’s really fucking sexy.”

“You’re damn right it is.” I said before I kissed her sweet, soft, full lips.

“Amber can’t compete with all this, besides I’m way prettier than she is.” She said as she pressed her belly firmly into me. 

“Yes you are.” 

“Lets go grab a smoke lover boy.” She said with a sinful smile as she pushed me away tossed back her hair and batted her dark eyelashes. At that moment I would’ve jumped off a bridge if she told me to. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6

Tom    

It was such a turn on to watch and witness Stephanie enjoy herself so much. I fed her, I pleasured her, and she existed like a queen. As the weeks past she seemed to get lazier and more indulgent and more accustomed to being pampered to the point where she demanded nothing less. Did I do all this? Or would it have happened anyway? I wondered sometimes, but deep down I knew that much of it was through my influence and relentless, probably irresistible encouragement. 

I had created a spoiled bimbo, but I was at her mercy. She was so sexy and sexual and she knew it and used it to her advantage. It had been 3 months since Steph and I had enacted our so called plan, and Brian had finally reached a breaking point. It was hard to blame the man I suppose. Steph had blown up and I’m sure she was a terror to him at home. Not at all the person he thought he married, from outside appearance at least. She eaten herself all the way up to 256 pounds, and she looked and acted every bit of it. 

Brian 

What had happened to my wife? It was like a switch was flipped and she was suddenly a different person. Perhaps it had been going on for years and I just chose to ignore it or make excuses for her, but I couldn’t do that anymore. She had gotten fat. Really fat and she wasn’t even showing any shame about it anymore. I knew we had grown apart, was this her cry for help? If it was I didn’t know if I could help her anymore. It seemed that she was gone, the sweet sexy beauty queen I had married had been replaced by an overweight, lazy, spoiled fat assed bitch, and I didn’t know what to do about it. 

“Where have you been?” I asked as I watched her stagger through the garage door with a frappuccino and shopping bags in hand and a cigarette dangling between her lips. 

“Shopping, obviously.” She answered as she put her drink on the counter and took a long drag from her cigarette.

“How much did you spend this time?”

“A lot.”

“A lot, what does that mean?” I asked angrily as I looked at her body in shock and disgust. She was so big. Suddenly I noticed what a change had taken place. She had gone from soft and voluptuous to truly wide at the hips and just plain big all over. Her belly was swelling over her jeans and her breasts looked incredibly heavy and were heaving with each labored breath. “You just bought a bunch of clothes last week why do you need more?”

“Because I need to look good.” She said defiantly as she shifted her weight to one hip and took another drag from her cigarette. 

“Maybe you’d have better luck if you actually did something at the gym instead of wasting money on clothes all the goddamn time.” I said as I watched her twirl around and grab a package of pink frosted sugar cookies from the pantry and place one between her lips.  

“I need (much,chew) nice clothes that can fit all this.” She said between bites as she turned around and stuck her enormous ass towards my face and gave it a little wiggle as if to taunt me. Never in my worst nightmares did I think that my wife’s ass would ever get that big. 

“You’re gaining weight again Stephanie.”

“Fuck you Brian.” She said as she spun back around and plopped the last of the cookie in her mouth. 

“You’re out of control!” I said as I pounded my fist on the table and stood up. “How am I supposed to introduce you to potential customers anymore?”

“I don’t know Brian, I think I look pretty fucking sexy so you can go fuck yourself.” She said angrily as she grabbed another cookie. “Why the fuck do you think I bought all these sexy clothes, because I want to look as hot as I am.”

“For who, who do you want to look hot for?” I asked knowing full well that she was not trying to impress me anymore, and hadn’t been trying for a number of years now. “Not me!”

“You don’t pay attention to me anyway. You wouldn't even know how to make love to me if you tried, not that I’d want you to with your tiny limp little penis.” She said with great deal of menace in her voice. I just stood there and stared at her in a silent rage and she stared back. This was it, I knew it, I had reached my breaking point.

“I have received an offer in Los Gatos.” I said calmly, although I could feel the fire pouring out of my eyes in the death stare that I must have been giving her. “I’m going to take it, and I don’t want you coming with me.” She looked at me as if she was shocked. She quickly pulled out another cigarette from her hand bag and lit it. 

“What are you saying?” She asked as she blew smoke into the air. 

“What do you think? I want to put the house on the market and I want a divorce.” I said while she looked at me almost sadly and I could see from her glossy eyes that she was on the brink of tears.

“Good.” She said as she suddenly turned around and pulled out a bottle of white wine from the fridge and poured herself a huge glass. 

“And I think you need to get some serious help.” I said as I looked at her bloated body one last time before storming out. 

Stephanie 

“Baby you are a sight.” Tom said as he opened to door of his apartment and saw me standing there before him. I felt pretty emotional but I made sure that I looked my best before coming over. My makeup, eyelashes and hair were on point, but I didn’t have time to put on any of my new clothes so I was stuck wearing just about the only things I had left that fit and were comfortable. 

“You are a good trainer.” I cooed, trying to hide the broken whimper in my voice before barging in. I knew my stretchy little pajama shorts and tank top would get his attention and I quickly threw off my cozy knitted sweater coat and sashayed down his hallway.  

“I guess I must be.” He said as I turned to see his eyes glued to me lustfully just as I knew they would be. He already knew what had happened as I had texted him immediately following Brian’s request for a divorce, it had all gone according to plan, just like we hoped it would, but I don’t think it had fully sunk in yet. I plopped myself on his couch and asked him to make me a drink. If I ever needed one it was at that moment. 

“You are gonna have to take care of me you know.” I told him after he brought me a rum and coke. “I’m used to nice things.”

“You deserve nice things.” He said as he sat down next to me. He looked so hot in his usual way, tight white t shirt and blue jeans, dark 5 o’clock shadow and bulging rock hard mussels. God I was a lucky girl. 

“Did I ever tell you I was a model before I got married?” I asked him as I took a sip of my drink. I had gotten what I wanted but I couldn’t help feeling bad about myself, what with Brian calling me fat and all, and I needed to talk about something that would lift my self-esteem.

“No, you didn’t but I don’t find that surprising.”

“What that I never told you?” 

“No, that you were a model.”

“Yeah I was discovered when I was seventeen and I lived in New York when I was 18 for a couple years, made really good money too.”

“I’ll bet you did.” He said as he drank his water like the total hot square he was. “Do you miss it?”

“Not really, it was actually hard work and it was so personally invasive.” I said as I finished my drink. He automatically got up and made me another. I had my man trained well. 

“Did you quit because you got married?” He asked as he returned from the kitchen.

“Yeah, well actually right before that I was dropped by my agency.”

“Why?”

“I partied all the time back then, you know young hot girls underage, getting into clubs because we looked like models and I overslept a lot and missed like one too many flights.” I explained as I took a sip of my fresh and icy rum and coke. “I always had a hard time keeping my measurements from fluctuating too, and being only 5’6” that shows up, really I think they thought I just wasn’t tall enough, but I got booked a lot so fuck them.” I added as I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. “Sorry I’m smoking inside.” I said. I just wasn’t in the mood to get off the sofa in the emotional state I was in, and a part of me wanted to see just how tight I had Tom wrapped around my little finger. “I was 34-26-39 back then, well, most of time. I was tiny, but I always had the ass.”

“You certainly do have the ass.” He said he caressed my upper thigh and kissed it softly. Yep, the ass always got him, I did have him wrapped around my finger pretty fucking tight. 

“Yeah I do, just got this belly now to go with it.” I said as I rubbed my soft belly which was poking out in front of me pretty far.

“Turns me on.” He said as he kissed it. 

“Turns me on too.” I said as I shifted my weight on the sofa that I was practically sinking in to. “Uhh I feel so heavy do you have anything to eat around here?”

“I’ll order a pizza.” He said as he quickly got up. 

“Yeah that would be good, like I said you need to take care of me.” I said as I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes. 

“I would love to.”

“We should get a house.”

“You don’t like this apartment?”

“I want a house, it’s what i’m used too, and you have to keep me happy.” I said in my sexiest poutiest voice. 

“Is that right?” He asked with a smile as he came back close to me and deliciously put his finger firmly on my crotch. Oh God he felt good. 

“Oooo, speaking of which.”

Tom

Stephanie hired a lawyer and Brian went along with his divorce proceedings. He didn’t seem to want to fight anything too much, he just wanted to move on, and with no kids in the picture it all went as well as Stephanie could’ve hoped for. She could have kept the house, but she didn’t want to continue living there as it brought back too many memories of Brian. So she let him sell it, saying that she wanted to live with me instead. Since she had no income and it was argued by her lawyer that had quit working as a model to be a housewife, she should get the majority of the yield on the property, which she did. Even with her hefty payday, which is what the finalized divorce turned out to be, she still demanded that I help her buy a house that we would live in together. 

During the whole process the riff between Amber and Stephanie grew with the size of Stephanie’s ass. Amber kept giving me weird looks at the gym and Stephanie kept flaunting her expanding curves in revealing outfits, trying to make Amber jealous. By that point it was hardly a secret that Stephanie and I were together just as it was hardly a secret that Stephanie was gaining weight and not losing it. 

As much as I was in love with her increasing size I hadn’t forgotten what we had talked about before. About how I would help her loose some weight after the divorce was settled. I don’t think I really meant it at the time but I also didn’t think that Stephanie would blow up the way she did. It was a stressful time for her, with all the lawyer meetings and difficult phone calls with friends and family and she really took solace in food, even more so than she had before. 

6 months after Brian asked for a divorce the thing was finalized and the house was sold and Stephanie was suddenly considerably wealthier, and considerably heavier. She had really lost control of herself by that point and was eating what seemed like all of the time. So it was amazing, but also not surprising when factoring in her addict-like habits, that she had put on 35 pounds in half a year. Everything she ate seemed to cling to her tits and ass, it was really unbelievable to witness. 

This had her tipping the scales at an incredible 291 pounds, and she had become lazier than and more spoiled than I thought possible. I really thought that she would slow down at some point and not let herself get that big but I was wrong. She had really gotten fat and seeing how lazy and demanding and out of shape she had become, to be honest, even I was getting a little concerned. 

“Baby what else is there to eat?” She whined as she sat on my sofa, which had become the spot in which she spent most of her time.

“Ummm, are you still hungry, did you finish all your fries?” I asked with an eyebrow raised, knowing she had just consumed a double cheeseburger from Farmerboys, as we had swung by a drive through on our way back from looking at a house.

“Um-hm, but your baby needs dessert too.” She cooed as she patted her bloated belly of which the evidence was visible even beneath the blanket that she had draped across her body.

“Is there ice cream?” 

“No I ate that earlier.” She said as she lazily threw the blanket off of her and stretched out her arms. “Ooopsi.”

“Ok, um do you need me to go to the store?” I asked as I looked down at her from the kitchen. Her belly had really gotten huge and it was spilling out onto her lap. Her thighs were exposed and they looked absolutely enormous. They were spread wide across the sofa and I for the first time I noticed that her knees had practically disappeared beneath a layer of fat and dimples were developing. It was pretty obvious where the latest 30 plus pounds had gone, and for maybe the first time I realized that she was no longer just a super curvy girl but rather just, well, huge.

“Yes please.” She said as she lit a cigarette with her soft squishy arms jiggling spellbindingly in the process.

“Ok, well there is some leftover cheesecake if that will hold you over?”

“Ok yeah, I’ll have the rest of that.” She said as I brought the remaining two slices over to her on a plate and set it on the coffee table.  “Thank you honey, wow that’s a lot.”

“Should I take one back?” I asked while still holding onto the plate.

“No!” She said as she slapped my hand. “Just leave it!” She quickly picked up the plate as if she was protecting it and began eating, still with cigarette in hand. “So you want to go ahead (much, chew) with the house? It’s nice and big, but it’s only one floor which I like because you know how I hate stairs. It has a big garage and big bathrooms and a nice walk in closest.”

“Hits all your checkmarks huh.”

“Yeah it does, and I really like that location.” She said as she continued gorging herself on the cheesecake.

“Yeah, it’s nice.”

“You gonna talk to Larry?”

“Are you giving me the go ahead?”

“I think so, I think we’ll love it there, it’s smaller than what i’m used to but that’s ok, less distance that I have to walk I guess.” She said as she wiggled her way into a more comfortable position on the couch.

“Yeah and it’s a brand new neighborhood, for a brand new start.”

“Sounds wonderful don’t you think?” She said as she took another big bite of her dessert. “Now hurry up go get me something to eat, maybe something chocolatey and cakey, oh and ice cream too.” She looked so content yet helpless, but she was calling all the shots. She had somehow developed a power over me and I was so weak against it. Her breasts were just bursting out of that top and so was her belly, but God dammit she was as beautiful as ever. 

“Anything you want.” I said before kissing her on the lips. I was still completely enraptured by her flawless features, but I was a bit flabbergasted at the lack of self-consciousness regarding her weight. She was huge and was showing no signs of slowing down. In fact it was quite the opposite. The heavier she got, the lazier she became, and I could only imagine what would happen if she kept up at the pace she was going. What had I gotten myself into? It all seemed to be happening so fast and now there was a divorce and I was buying a house? I just told myself, one thing at a time, and the next thing to do was to get that girl some dessert. 

Chapter 7

Stephanie 

“I’m looking forward to meeting him.” Said my Mom in reference to Tom as I sat at her kitchen table. I was visiting my mother and step dad for Christmas and it was my first time seeing them since my divorce. “You know I never thought Brian was right for you.”

“Thanks Mom.” I said as I mindlessly nibbled on the platter of gingerbread and sugar cookies that was just sitting there in front of me on the table.

“So how are you doing?”

“Really good, i’ve been pretty tired lately but other that that i’m good.” I said as I noticed her glancing disapprovingly at my thighs, and no doubt the way they’d grown since the last time she saw them. I was dressed for comfort in black tights and a stylish beige Gucci cardigan that was pretty snug around my arms but it was so soft that it didn’t bother me. “Tom is wonderful, he is the opposite of Brain and he treats me very well.”

“You say he is a trainer at the gym?” She asked as she studied my face, which was probably looking a bit rounder than she was used to. 

“Yeah, although he was in advertising or marketing or something before that, so if he needs to make more money he can.”

“Oh you never have to worry about money, not with your father, you know that.” She said as she got up and grabbed the plate of cookies and moved them to the buffet table.  “That’s nice he’s a trainer though, he could help you get in shape for the new year.”

“Oh Mom it’s not like that, i’m not worried about my weight I wish you would stop making those little comments.” I said as I got up and walked towards the fridge. 

“Well you have put on…..a few pounds Stephanie, I just don’t want to see what happened with Brian happen with this Tom.”

“You think Brian left me because I gained weight?” I asked as I forcefully shut the door of the fridge and opened a bottle of diet coke. 

“That’s what he made it sound like on the phone.”

“Mom if you only knew.” I said as I took a big sip from my drink. “I wanted to leave him, I hated being with him!”

“I’m just concerned about you that’s all.”

“I’m fine, and please no more comments about my diet please, I want to enjoy myself while i’m here.” I said as I threw my coat on and headed for the back porch for a cigarette. 

Tom

“Oh my God you have no idea how glad I am to see you.” Stephanie said as I hopped in her Mom’s Audi A4 at airport arrivals. She had driven down to pick me up as I had just flown in from visiting my parents for a quick Christmas Eve visit. 

“I am happy to see you too.” I said as we gave each other a quick kiss on the lips. 

“My Mom is driving me crazy!”

“That bad huh?” I asked as I eyed her enormous thighs packed snuggly in those tights, spreading their way across the entirety of the driver’s seat. Her hips had gotten so wide that they almost seemed separate from the movement the rest of her body. When she had leaned over to kiss me, her ass stayed firmly planted in the seat and it made me instantly aroused. 

“She just pries her way into every little thing I do I can’t take it!”

“Well I am here to the rescue.”

“Oh you have no idea.” She said as she put her hand on my crotch noticing my erection and giving me a more sensual kiss in the process. “Somebody’s happy to see me.”

“I’m hungry too, you already ate?” I asked as I noticed the crumpled bag of Carl’s Jr. in the center console and the huge, still icy beverage in the cup holder. 

“Yeah sorry, I just needed to eat something away from her judgments.” She said as she took a sip from her drink. “What do you want? I feel like I need to pig out a little before we head back.”

“I don’t care, something that’s open. I’d be fine with Ihop or red robin or whatever, something easy where we can sit down.”

“Oh yeah Ihop sounds good, there’s one close by, and I need a cigarette bad.” She said. She never ceased to amaze me, how could she possibly be hungry after eating what looked to be a pretty good sized meal from a fast food place. Was she really that unaware of how big she was getting or had she just grown to enjoy food that much? Whatever her thinking was, her behavior turned me on to no end. It didn’t hurt that she was still a total knock-out either. 

At Ihop, I ordered a short stack of buttermilk pancakes, a side of sausage links and black coffee, while she got a full stack of New York Cheesecake pancakes, a side of bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs and a diet Pepsi. Incredible she would order that much let alone eat that much, but she did and it was a pleasure to watch. 

“Told you I needed to pig out.” She said as she slid her ass to the back of the booth and leaned forward with a tranquilized look upon her gorgeous face. Even in her cardigan the outline of her enormous perfect breasts were visible and the mesmerizing view of deep cleavage was impossible not to get any man excited.  

“Are you nice and full?”

“Mm-hm, i’m stuffed and ready for nap time.”

“I can’t wait, does your Mom have a room for us?” I asked as I grabbed her soft, delicate, manicured hands and helped her out of her seat. 

“Of course, nice and private too, with our own bathroom.”

“Perfect.” I said as she pushed her soft luscious body into mine. 

Stephanie said she felt too bloated to drive so she directed me back to her Mom’s house. It was about 40 minutes after leaving the Ihop that we entered the newly developed gated community and Stephanie said, ‘That’s the one.’ It was a beautiful 2 story Spanish style place with a pool and a four car garage. I knew Stephanie had come from money but I wasn’t exactly expecting her Mom to live somewhere that impressive. 

“Hi Mrs. Lane so good to meet you.” I said as Steph’s Mom greeted us at the door. 

“You too Tom.” She said with a smile as we shook hands.

“You can call her Tracy it’s ok.” Stephanie said with a little giggle as she watched us interact. Looking at Tracy, I could tell right away where Stephanie got her looks from. For a woman who must have been over 50 she looked absolutely gorgeous and extremely well put together. She was about the same height as her daughter but she was much, much slimmer, telling me that Stephanie’s weight was due to more of a factor of laziness rather than a genetic thing. Tracy, although she had a little more weight in her hips than she probably would have liked, looked like she at least put in some effort towards regular physical activity which was more than her daughter could say. 

“You must be tired from the flight, you can just put your stuff right there for now.” Tracy said as she pointed to the corner of the foyer. “Come on in I’ll get you some coffee.”

I was made to feel very welcome as the new guy to the family and we ended up having a very nice Christmas Dinner later that evening. Stephanie’s stepfather Alan deep-fried a turkey and there was twice baked potatoes, stuffing, gravy, biscuits and sausages wrapped in bacon among other things and it was all delicious. I met Stephanie’s older brother Brent and his wife Abby as well as Steph’s older sister Kristen and her husband Torian and their two kids. It was a little awkward at times considering it was basically the first family gathering since the divorce, but over all it went fine. I got the feeling that Steph’s family was more fond me than they were of her ex-husband anyway, and I took much of the focus away from Stephanie’s rather obvious weight gain. I think Stephanie’s siblings however, were all a little fascinated that I helped people get in shape for a living while their sister seemed to be more out of shape than ever. 

“That was delicious Tracy, I want to eat more but I am stuffed.” Kristen said as she pushed her half full plate forward on the dinning room table. Kristen was a stunning woman in her own right, but she wasn’t on the same level as Stephanie when it came to pure natural beauty. She was an inch or two shorter, probably 5’4” or 5’5” and even after 2 kids she looked to have kept her weight below 140 pounds. She still had very nice perky breasts which seemed to run in the family, and don’t get me wrong she was very pretty, just not ‘model pretty’ like her younger sister. 

“Alan the turkey was perfect, best i’ve even had.” Said Torian. 

“I am definitely going to need to hit the gym tomorrow, that was just way too much good food.” Said Abby. 

“Tom do you notice a big influx of people at the gym after the holidays?” Asked Brent. 

“Yeah for sure, January and February are my busiest months by far.” I said. 

“Funny how people do that.” Said Alan who sat at the head of the table. 

“Most new years resolutions fail, and a lot don’t last through March.” I explained. 

“I know, mine last year was for the end of the year to be built like Tom.” Said Torian (who was clearly sporting a bit of a beer belly) while his wife Kristen gave him a slightly embarrassed eye roll. 

“Tom looks like a model.” Said Abby while Brent gave her an embarrassed look. “If working out could make you look like that a lot more people would do it.”

“Guys, stop embarrassing me boyfriend!” Stephanie said with an arrogant smile. 

“Stephanie, what’s your new years resolution?” Kristen asked somewhat tauntingly. 

“I guess it doesn’t matter, sounds like they’re all bound to fail anyway.” Stephanie answered dryly before shoveling more food between her lips. 

“Tom is probably going to whip you into shape.” Kristen said in an authoritative tone as she looked directly at her and the pillowy girth she had developed in her upper arms and breasts both of which were more than evident even through her white cashmere sweater which was surely fitting much more snugly than it was supposed too. Nobody could fill out a sweater the way Stephanie could. 

“Yeah Steph you look like you’ve really been enjoying the holidays.” Said Abby from across the table who seemed to be feeding off of Kristen’s remarks. It appeared to me that both women were a little envious that Stephanie was younger and prettier than them even after she had gained a considerable amount of weight. 

“I was doing the Keto diet for a while.” Said Brent. 

“Stephanie’s idea of a balanced diet is a cupcake in each hand.” Kristen said in a deadpan tone that got everybody laughing except for Stephanie and I.  

“Oh she couldn’t be anymore beautiful then she is now.” I said as I put my hand on Steph’s thigh, trying my best to defuse whatever it was that they were trying to accomplish. 

“Oh please we can give her a hard time, she’s always been the pretty one and she knows it.” Kristen said as Stephanie finely finished eating and put her fork down.  

“That’s the best part of having Tom around is I can indulge at Christmas and the world’s hottest trainer is ready with a free session anytime I want, so pass the potatoes please.” Said Stephanie with a confident look on her face. 

“Is that right Tom?” Abby asked. 

“I don’t know about the hottest part, but I, I just make sure Steph gets what she wants.” I said with a nervous smile.  

“Oh Stephanie always gets what she wants.” Said Kristen. 

“Yeah but the problem is he’s a good cook too.” Said Stephanie lightheartedly as she plopped another cheesy potato and a biscuit on her plate. 

“More wine anyone?” Asked Tracy. 

“Yes please.” Answered Stephanie.

“I’m pacing myself for the egg nog.” Said Torian. 

“Yeah save room for pumpkin pie too.” Said Tracy. 

“Yule Log too.” Said Brent. 

“Oh my God the Yule Log cake is so good, did you see it?” Stephanie asked in a hushed voice directly in my ear as the dinner gossip continued amongst the others. 

“Yeah it looks good.” I said as I looked back her and watched her fill her wine glass nearly to the brim of her glass.

“You’ll have to sneak me an extra slice.” She whispered before taking a sip. 

After a lot more wine, a few glasses of egg nog, a big slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream and 2 helpings of chocolate yule log cake later Stephanie said, “I’m stuffed, can you help me get this sweater off?”

“Sure honey.” I said as I noticed the alcohol induced rosy complexion of her beautiful face. Most of us had all migrated into the family room to relax and let the smorgasbord of food digest a little with some coffee. Everyone except Stephanie that is, who was still in full on egg nog mode. She girlishly held up her little arms and I carefully lifted the sweater up over her head, careful not to disturb her perfect hair too much. We were both sitting in foldable wooden chairs while the rest of the family had taken up the sofa and the recliners and Steph made her her’s practically disappear beneath those sexy thunder thighs that she was so endowed with. Her ass was so big that it spilled over both sides of the seat and with her sweater off it looked even bigger, considering that her waist was still much smaller in comparison. She had a low cut black tank top on underneath that showed way too much cleavage for a family affair with little kids, but who was I to say something. Especially when her huge breasts were so magnificent. 

“Pheeww, that’s better.” She exclaimed as she quickly fanned her self with her hand causing her boobs to heave with each motion. “I’ll be right back, time for one more egg nog.” She added as she wiggled her way to the kitchen. With her seat now open Alan took the liberty of taking her place and with his coffee mug in hand he sat next to me. 

“Boy, she’s really put on a lot of weight.” He said as he eyed Stephanie who was way over by the punch bowl. 

“She’s been enjoying herself for sure, although I can’t blame her, going through a divorce has got to be tough.” I said, a little surprised by the audacity of Allan’s statement. 

“Yeah, she’s still the stunner though isn’t she.”

“She sure is.” I said as I looked at Alan with an eyebrow raised as he continued to look at  his step-daughter almost lustfully. 

“Stephanie how much of that have you had?” Tracy asked as she witnessed her daughter downing another tall glass of egg nog in kitchen. 

“Not enough.” 

“Take it easy that’s loaded with calories that you don’t need.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Stephanie, you’ve gained a ton of weight and I am really concerned about you, I’m sorry but I can’t not say anything and you’ve been overindulging all night.”

“Fuck you Mom. Did it ever occur to you that I might actually like the way I look?” Stephanie asked as she shirted her weight to one hip and set her empty glass down on the counter. 

“Watch your mouth young lady and that shirt is not appropriate. You’re showing way too much boob.”

“Young lady, really Mom?”

“Nobody likes being fat. Do you have any idea how unhealthy it is to carry around that much weight?” Tracy asked as she glared disapprovingly at the sheer width of Stephanie’s hips and the fact that her jeans were unbuttoned and a big jiggly belly was spilling out. 

“Mom, chill out I’m curvy and I love my curves and Tom loves my curves, you’re just jealous cause I can get any man I want and you’re stuck with Allan.” Stephanie said as she refilled her glass from the egg nog punch bowl and gave her Mom one last evil glare before waltzing back to the living room, butt jiggling all the way. 

“Here you can have your seat back Steph.”

“Oh no Allan don’t get up, what do you think I got sexy boy over here for?” Stephanie smiled a drunken smile at me, and while still holding her glass she lowered her enormous, ever widening hips onto my lap. “See i’m not that heavy, Tom can handle me.”

Just as she had finished speaking I heard a loud creaking noise coming from beneath us. The wood groaned with pain until finally a boisterous snap silenced the room. It felt it was in slow motion but I’m sure it all happened very quickly. The weighty force of Stephanie’s ass as well as myself had caused the chair to completely break in half at the legs leaving me on the carpeted floor, Stephanie on top of me and egg nog flying everywhere including all over Kristen’s shirt. The whole room got quiet for what felt like an eternity until Stephanie started giggling hysterically as I rolled out from under her huge tits in my face and attempted to help her up.

“God danmit you are such a fat ass this is not funny!” Said Kristen as she looked at her sister and her shirt in disgust.

“Oh my God look what you did to the chair!” Said Tracy.

“Fuck you.” Stephanie said smugly as she tugged on the waistband of her jeans. “You guys are all assholes and I need a fucking cigarette!” She added as she stomped her foot making her boobs and belly to bounce like mad before storming out of the room. I just looked at everyone in complete embarrassment and shock.

“Sorry about the chair Mrs. Lane.” I said bashfully. “I should go find Stephanie.” 

https://www.deviantart.com/phormosa

Chapter 8

Tom

I knew that in order to keep a girl like Stephanie, I had to make sure she felt special. So I splurged into my savings and went all out on a vacation to Moorea Island in French Polynesia at a 5 star resort with an over-water bungalow. It was the perfect honeymoon style getaway and I couldn’t have enjoyed it more and i’m sure Steph had a great time too, although I knew she had been to places like it in the past. 

I think she enjoyed going out to exotic places as much for her Instagram page as for actually being there. I knew that Steph had a great many followers of her online persona, but I also knew that what she presented on the internet was not exactly what it was in reality. As incompetent as she sometimes seemed on computers, she did know how to use photoshop to liquify and warp herself thiner. I noticed that mostly she just toned up and slimed her waist down in images of herself, noting too drastic as she was proud of her curves, but enough to justify her family’s shock at just how big she actually was at Christmas, but I digress. We had a nice private section of paradise to ourselves for the most part but I couldn’t help but notice the attention she got from the male members of the hotel staff as well as guests. 

One evening in particular she got all dolled up in a hip hugging mermaid style green dress that showed off a good amount of skin. With heart shaped sunglass and her hair done up beautifully I watched her strut down the narrow wooden boardwalk holding a Pina colada during the magic hour, but I wasn’t the only one. I saw a young couple holding hands on the beach and the dude was blatantly ogling Steph’s ass and so was the muscled up bartender behind him. It pissed me off to no end, as I had noticed them starring before, but, how could a blame them? 

Even at her weight, which had gone beyond thick and curvy, Stephanie was still a knock-out and a head turner, and the way she looked in that dress was nothing short of fucking mind boggling. Her perfectly shaped ass was enormous and looked even bigger in that stunning dress as it left nothing to the imagination and to the shape of her amplified, ridiculously voluptuous figure, bulging belly, and jiggly arms. How can a beautiful woman blow up to over 300 pounds and still look hot, even hotter? The answer was Stephanie in that green dress.

Her perfect and huge breasts were also on full display and I watched them bounce uncontrollably with each step she took towards me while the wooden planks creaked as if in anguish under her thunderous thighs. When we embraced I made sure to give her a spectacular kiss and lowered her body in my arms with one eye on her fan club behind us. I knew full well what they’d be thinking later that night when they made love to their wives or girlfriends and I wanted to make sure they knew that they object of their lust belonged to me and only me. Don’t even get me started on what she looked like in her bikini, and yes she still wore a bikini, for my eyes only mind you. 

Stephanie 

There were so many things I wanted to do. Tom and I were freshly tanned and feeling good after a week on some tropical island, which was wonderful aside from the flight being way too long. I always flew first class but my seat still felt a bit crammed and just sitting for that long on a plane was much less comfortable than I was used to. I didn’t know when they started making first class seats smaller but apparently they did, at least smaller than the last airline I flew. Now I say we were nice and sun soaked and feeling good but I was also exhausted. Travel will do that to you as anyone knows. I had plans for someone to redo the landscaping in the backyard of our new house, and give some of the rooms a bit more character with some interior decorating, but I was so tired it was hard to get started. 

We got a huge new leather sectional reclining sofa that was so comfy that I had a hard time getting out of it once I sat down. We also got an 88” 4k flat screen which was super important to me because Netflix was a gigantic part of my life. I was a terrible cook, but Tom was great, so I had fun buying groceries and stocking up our massive amount of cabinet and pantry space. We got a super comfortable new California king and I had lots of fun filling my spacious walk in closest with tons of new clothes and shoes. I wasn’t trying to gain weight anymore so it was hard to understand why my clothes kept feeling too small, so I had to update my wardrobe drastically all the time, not that I was going to complain about picking out new clothes for myself. 

Aside from all that however, I kept procrastinating with my other projects around the house. It wasn’t my fault, the bed and the couches were just too comfy and I was enjoying my house way too much. Still recovering from the flight, I kept sleeping in and then just plopping myself on the sofa for the rest of the day in front of that magnificent TV screen just binge watching Netflix and Hulu. The thing that I most wanted to get done was a bar area in the corner of the room. I kept asking for it and Tom had promised me that he would install a fully stocked home bar, but in the meantime I just had him mix me fun drinks in the kitchen with our little cocktail set. 

I think it was all a bit of a blow to Tom’s ego to be getting so much financial support from myself and my Dad so I think he tried to compensate in other ways. He ran most the errands on his way home from work and he cooked delicious gourmet dinners every night we didn’t order in or go out, and he never let me attempt to do try and do dishes, not that I knew how anyway. He treated me like his little princess, and I certainly wasn’t going to protest. 

Also I had stopped going to the gym with him altogether. With us being together and living together it hardly seemed appropriate, besides getting up and dressed by 10 am in the morning once a week wasn’t exactly something that sounded fun to me. Besides, and although I loved my curves, I couldn’t help feeling a little self-conscious being around Amber and her judgments, especially knowing that I had put on a few pounds in previous few months. If I really had to be honest with myself however, I was just plain tired all the time. I didn’t really know why I felt so lethargic, but it had gotten to the point where I was almost getting out of breath just walking around the house. What’s more is that my feet and ankles were killing me all the time, so I figured it was best to stay off of them as much as I could. 

Tom

If Stephanie wasn’t concerned about her weight, then I decided that I didn’t have to be either. I figured if the incident at Christmas wasn’t cause enough for her to be alarmed then I wasn’t going to be either. Not sure if that was the right approach or if I was boarding on becoming an enabler as well as a boyfriend/partner but I didn’t care. I wouldn’t have been able to buy and live in a house as nice as the one we lived in without her, and to be perfectly honest, her lazy princess like attitude really turned me on. I enjoyed waiting on her as much as she enjoyed being waited on, and the more than ample curves she was developing were extremely attractive to me. 

I enjoyed shopping for her as well, and I know this may sound devious but I must be truthful. I knew that she was a Diet Coke girl but I found that if I bought regular ol’ Pepsi, packs of 20 ounce plastic bottles mind you, she would drink them. I found that kind of thing to be true with a lot of things. If I bought a pack of muffins or cupcakes, they would disappear. If I stocked the pantry full of chocolate chip cookies, potato chips, donuts, a freezer full of ice cream, and a fridge full of cheesecake, it would all disappear, and so on. Not only would it disappear but before long, if some of those staples she had come to expect were not there in the fridge or pantry, she would complain about it until I got her what she wanted.  

We had been living together in the new house for 8 months when spring came around and by that time Stephanie and I had known each other for almost 2 years. I looked at her as she was sitting where she always sat and I watched her as she heaved her massive body off the sofa and sauntered her way towards me while I was in the kitchen cooking. 

“Honey I think you’ve been feeding a me a bit too well.” She said as she leaned on the kitchen counter and gazed lustfully into my eyes. She was in perfect Stephanie form with exquisite makeup, hair up in a pony tail, and tiny pajama shorts and spaghetti strap tank top on. She started nonchalantly swinging her hips back and forth as if to really give me the full magnitude of just how big her ass had gotten. Her smooth tan thighs and ass checks were just bursting out all over the place in those sinfully sexy shorts and her arms had become so big and wobbly that they were nearly as wide as her head and practically looked like pillows. 

“Oh really, how do you mean?” I asked as I peered at the huge belly that gravity had taken a hold of, hanging its way towards the floor in her bent over position. 

“Look.” She said as she suddenly stood up and undid her pony tail, giving me a full view of her massive tits the process. Her boobs had become so large that they too were bigger than her head and they were beautifully struggling to fight their way out of her pink bra and white top.  “You know you are really not good for a girl’s figure. How much weight have I put on since we met?” She asked as she tossed back her long thick brown hair with auburn highlights and ran her hands down her hips.

“You look fantastic, and you’re happy right?” 

“Yeah i’m happy, but do I really look fantastic?”

“We own a house, we’re young, you’re not stuck in a loveless marriage anymore.” I said as I put a couple of sticks of butter in the microwave. 

“Did you ever want to get married?” She asked as she batted her long dark eyelashes at me seductively.

“I’m not against it, would you like that?”

“I think so, well I don’t know, i’m still a little terrified after what i’ve been through.” She said as she mindlessly grabbed one on the fried chicken strips that was on a platter in front of her and began eating. 

“I know.” I said as I pushed a small bowl of ranch dressing towards her. “But we do live together.”

“Yeah I just don’t know if I want another big wedding right now.” She said as she dipped her chicken into the ranch and took a bite before looking at me all dreamy eyed. “What are you cooking, is that mashed potatoes?”

“Yes it is, homemade, but the chicken I picked up from Gus’s.”

“Oh baby, you know all my favorites, no wonder it’s so good.” She said grabbed another chicken strip and slowly rotated her hips around to give me a full view of her gargantuan derrière in those tiny shorts, tiny shorts only by comparison. “See this is why my ass has gotten so big.”

“You mean why you’re ass is so sexy.” I said as I got lost in the beautiful sight that was her ass starring me in the face.

“Whatever pervert, i’m starved, let’s eat please.” She said as she grabbed the platter of fried chicken and twirled around and wiggled her ass towards the sofa. “Oh and make me one of those drinks you made last time too.” She added as she plopped herself down and began feasting directly off the serving platter. We ate the rest of dinner together and I don’t believe I had ever seen anyone consume so much mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes which I had thoughtfully loaded with way more butter and bacon than any human should ever eat in one sitting. After we finished I lifted up my shirt and took a look at my stomach which was starting to protrude out just the slightest bit, and I noticed that my abs were not quite as well defined as they used to be. 

“Oh my you’re getting a little soft in the middle lover boy.” She said as took a sip from her freshly remade Mai tai and lit a cigarette. 

“Yeah I think i’ve been slacking with my workouts lately.”

“Well you better get on it, I like my men with abs.” She said as she poked at my stomach and blew smoke into the air. 

“Is that so?” I asked as I looked over at her huge soft belly oozing it’s way out from beneath her shirt in every direction. “Kind of like how I like my women with curves?” I added as I ran my hands up her hip towards her butt cheeks.

“Here let’s see how much you really (pant, gasp) like my ass.” She said as she struggled to heave herself up and lower herself onto my lap causing her to get somewhat out of breath in the process. 

“Oh honey I just ate.” I said with a grunt as I felt her full weight press down upon my full stomach. 

“What, am I really too heavy for you?” She asked as I rubbed her swollen belly and caressed her beautiful soft thighs, still amazed at how huge she was altogether and the way she made my lap completely disappear. 

“No, I’m just full.”

“Hmm, I guess i’m tipsy (cough, cough) enough, take me too the bathroom, I need to see how much I weigh.” She demanded suddenly as she looked deviously into my eyes. “I’m too afraid to do it on my own and I know it turns (gasp, pant) you on anyway pervert.” She added with a smile as I struggled to slide her off of me. I helped her up to her feet, and I was starting to begin to wonder if she actually needed my help to get up at that point. I led her into the master bathroom and pulled out the scale from the cabinet beneath the sink. We didn’t use the scale that much, but I made sure that we kept a quality one around as it was nice to have for purposes such as this. Steph stood there in her skimpy pajamas looking like teenage boy’s wet dream and stepped on the scale barefoot. Her dainty little pink toenails led their way up to her still somehow tiny ankles, up to her shapely, silky smooth calves, to her enormous blubbery thighs and then to her even bigger hips and pudgy tummy. The scale creaked, and the numbers danced as Stephanie held her breath until finally, the red digits settled on 338 pounds.

“What is it I can’t see!” She asked with girlish impatience, frustrated by the fact that her own boobs and belly were blocking her view of the scale, although i’m sure if she really wanted to she could bend over and see.  

“318 pounds.” I said, immediately wondering to myself why I had just lied. 

“Oh my God baby that’s (pant) too much, holy shit!” She exclaimed as she put her hand to her mouth. 

“Did you expect something different?” I asked nervously. 

“Yes!”

“It’s ok, it’s ok honey come on.” I said as I took her by the hand and helped her down off of the scale which was probably at least an inch off the floor. 

“I need to sit down (gasp, wheeze) I need to sit down.” She said frantically as her body began to teeter like it was off balance.

“It’s all right come on let me help you.” I said as I led her back into the living room.

“Get me another drink!” She said as she pushed me away and collapsed on the sofa. I went over and mixed her a strong Long Island Iced Tea and delivered it to her moments later while she was fanning herself frantically.

“I can’t fucking believe it, that can’t real, that number is wrong, it’s not real!” She said as she took a huge sip from her icy beverage. 

“Calm down.” I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

“No I don’t (cough, cough) want too!” She said as she pushed my hand away and took another long pull from her straw.

“Here.” I said as I placed a cigarette between her lips and lit it for her.

“How could you let me get this big this is your fault, I could’ve just divorced Brian on my own, that was the only reason I got fat!” She exclaimed as she filled her lungs with smoke. 

“You look gorgeous, you love your body what’s the problem?” I asked like an idiot.

“The problem is I need to lose weight, after tonight I am on a diet.”

“Look I told you i’d help you get in shape if you wanted to.”

“Well I want you too.”

“Ok well whenever you’re ready I am more than willing to train you, I just thought you were happy with the way you are.” I said like I was trying to pull off a Hail Mary. 

“I am, I just, I just never thought I would get this big.” She said in a softer tone as she took another sip from her quickly disappearing drink. 

“Ok then I will help you get wherever you want to go.”

“Ok, you’re right, you’re right i’m sorry, you’re sweet.”

“It’s alright.” I said before planting a long and delicious wet kiss on her full, pouty lips. 

“Now I need you to get me something to eat, I need to eat something right now, give me dessert.” She said suddenly once our mouths unlocked. 

“Are you sure about dessert?” I questioned somewhat confused by her scatter of demands.

“Yes, I said diet starts tomorrow, right now I really need to eat!”

Chapter 9 

Stephanie 

I arrived at the gym on time, 10 am sharp. Why we had to schedule the session so early I’ll never know, but that’s what Tom said so did it. I was all fueled up on a Starbucks iced venti non fat carmel latte and two chicken sausage and bacon biscuits as I needed to keep my blood sugar up and have some energy while avoiding any sugary pastries in order to stick with my diet. I had been postponing starting my diet until I got my new work out clothes as none of my old clothes came close to fitting. I gorged on fast food way too much in the meantime, until I found some clothes that looked cute enough. I suppose that’s why I needed to start the diet in the first place. 

I felt pretty crammed in the driver’s seat of my car but I thought I looked pretty cute with my new yoga pants with a big pink heart shape covering my ass and my tank top that said, ‘Haters are Motivators’ on the front. Looking at myself in the full length mirror at the gym I still couldn’t believe how big I had gotten. When you find out you’re over 300 pounds you look at yourself differently, and My God I did look big in certain places. I was proud that I still had my hourglass shape and that I still had a waist, but my hips were frickin’ huge! I’d gotten so many comments on my ass my whole life, whether it be online or in person that I never really thought about it getting too big, that’s what turns men’s heads right? I had always been the hate to see her go but love to watch her leave girl, but it had gotten to the point where it was almost impossible to find anything cute to fit me down there and I needed to do something about it. I was proud of how big my boobs were too, although it was nearly impossible to find bras that even came close to fitting, as I was a 44H, and I was pretty disgusted with myself for developing such a belly. I really needed to tone up, so there I was in one of my most hated of places, back at the gym. Thank God Tom was there to make it tolerable. 

“Stephanie is that you?” I heard a voice say as I walked into the gym. I turned to see that it was in fact good old trainer Amber, looking as perky and sounding as enthused as ever.  “I thought so, what brings you back here all of a sudden?” 

She looked like such a stereotype. Her hair was short, her collar bone was on full display, her boobs looked like soft pecs and she had almost no hips. Her entire body was toned and tight and her eyes were as sharp and piercing as her boney elbows. 

“Oh, you know trying to take advantage of my boyfriends job.” I said arrogantly yet self-conscious as I tugged at the waistband of my pants.

“You guys gonna get married?” Asked Amber all of sudden as if she was trying to irritate me. 

“If I want to.” I shot back venomously with an emphasis on the ‘I’ as a little workout project of her’s joined her like a school kid following her master. 

“You remember my client Anna don’t you?” Amber asked as I glanced at the skinny little chick with terrible hair and bad makeup. Was I supposed to remember this bitch?

“Hi again.”  Said Amber’s client with a big stupid smile. 

“I’m sorry did we meet before?” I asked, as I looked her over, realizing she was indeed somewhat familiar. She had on a black shirt that hung loosely over her narrow frame, and she had dark features with tan skin and bubbly personality like she was actually happy to be there. 

“Yes I think the last time I saw you in here! Of course, you may not recognize her now.” Amber said proudly.

“Yes, I’m down 70 pounds.” Said client Anna as she did a little dance with her slim trim figure.

“She’s like a different person.” Said Amber.

“I feel like I different person, now I know what’s it’s like to actually have energy!” Anna said to me like she was giving a sales pitch. “You should really stick with this program it’s amazing.” 

Her smile could not have been bigger or more annoying. “Yeah great, and what a coincidence that we should meet again.” I said with a thick layer of dead pan distain. 

“Tom going to reassess you?” Asked Amber.

“No I don’t think so Amber, I think he knows me well enough. I mean we sleep in the same bed every night.” I said with a devious smile, trying to make her as jealous as possible.

“He not the best at training you.” Amber fired back while looking directly at my huge boobs which she could only dream of having. 

“Maybe that’s because he just finds me too attractive, but he is the best at being my boyfriend.” I countered as I stuck out my chest and shifted my weight to one hip, trying my best to showcase my best assets. 

“Have a great work out.” Said Amber maliciously as she and her client moved towards their next super fun workout. 

“Bye Amber.” I said with a disgusted looked on my face as I walked away, wiggling my hips back and forth with a little more emphasis than usual. I wanted to show those two idiots what the kind of natural beauty that you can’t get in the gym looked like, and what it was like to be able to get every man in the room to stop what he’s doing just to feast his eyes upon you, which they did, as always. 

“What was all that about?” Tom asked as I approached him on the other side of the gym.

“Just Amber being a bitch.”

“She doesn’t like you because she still has a crush on me I think.” Tom whispered with a smile.

“Oh tell me something I don’t know.” I said angrily. “Let’s just get this over with, this place is already pissing me off, and I’m already getting out of breath just walking around here.”

“Sounds like a perfect time to try the battle ropes.”

“The what?”

“Come on I’ll show you.” He said as he grabbed my arm and led me into a private exercise space, complete with a punching bag and one of those big bouncy balance balls. 

“Grab those two ends there, get in an athletic position.” He said as he pointed at the two huge ropes on the ground that were anchored to the wall on the far end of the room. “Ok now go up with one arm, then down with the other to create alternating waves.” He added as he moved his body in a demonstrative position. His biceps bulged beneath his tight shirt and he moved with such grace and ease that he made me hot. God how is a girl supposed to concentrate on working out when she has such a sexy boyfriend? 

“Like this?” I asked as I gave the rope a little jerk with my left hand.

“No right arm, then left.” He said as I attempted to do as I was told, moving one arm and then the other in a slightly bent over position. 

“Oh My God this hard!” I said as I paused to catch my breath.

“You’re fine, just keep going.” He commanded while I continued going through this miserable pointless exercise. I went up and down, up and down. The longer I went the more my arms felt like they were heavier than lead and the more my lungs felt like they were on fire. Tom kept trying to encourage me but soon his voice drowned out into inaudible murmurs buzzing in my head and arms started to feel like they might fall off of my aching body completely. 

“Oh, I (cough, gasp) can’t.” I protested after several grueling seconds, dropping the ropes to ground and gasping for breath. “Can you (pant, wheeze) show me?” I pleaded as I put my hands on my knees and started wheezing uncontrollably. What had happened to me? Had I gotten so out of shape that just that little bit of excursion made me feel like I wanted to pass out? Maybe it was just that Tom was pushing me too hard, I hadn’t seen him like that before. Didn’t he know that I wasn’t used to that kind of physical activity?

“Ok, ok we can stop.” He said rather nonchalantly, if not disappointedly. 

“Jesus fucking christ (cough,cough) you’re a fucking (gasp) bastard!” I screamed as stumbled to the nearest bench. 

“Don’t sit down, walk around for a bit Stephanie.”

“I just need (pant, pant) to get off my feet.” I told him, as I felt my heart beating a million miles an hour, way too tired and out of breath even to show how pissed I was at him.

“You need water.” He said as he handed me a bottle. I sucked it down as quickly as it cooled my burning throat and throbbing lungs. 

“Ewww it’s so gross!” I said as tasted the disgusting flavorless flatness that water always has. What I really needed was a bottle of ice cold Sprite. 

“Come on drink.” He told me sternly as he watched me swallow the liquid and fight to breath.  “Don’t get too comfortable, were going to the treadmill next.”

“You can’t be fucking serious.”

Tom

“Move your arms.” I said as I brought Stephanie up to a slow walking speed on the treadmill. 

“When did you become so mean?”

“You wanna get serious right?” I asked as I gazed at her huge ass packed snuggly in those yoga pants, jiggling and swaying back and forth in a heart stopping fashion.

“Let’s get you up and jogging a little.” I said as I increased the speed of the machine, forcing her to go into a brisk walk all the way up to a full on jog, mind you I didn’t go past 4 miles per hour. She started swinging her arms back and forth and moving her legs faster than I had ever seen them move before. Her big chubby exposed arms were shaking like pudding and her mammoth ass and thunderous thighs were gyrating and jiggling more than I thought possible. Her blubbery belly was flapping up and down and her gargantuan breasts were bouncing like donut batter-filled basketballs. Her whole body was like jello and she did nothing but jiggle during the brief handful of seconds that she was moving at the pace of a slow jog. It was quite the sight to see and it was incredibly erotic, at least for anyone watching. 

“Stop, (gasp, wheeze) stop, please!” She begged as a bead of sweat trickled down her flush red face. 

“Ok I’m going to slow you down, keep your arms moving.” I said firmly as I adjusted the speed down to 2 miles per hour. 

“You don’t understand (cough, cough, pant) what’s it like to do this (gasp, wheeze) with boobs (cough) asshole!”

“Keep walking.” I instructed after momentarily getting hypnotized by the sheer size and cushiness of her pillow-like arms that were jiggling madly with each movement. God when had her arms gotten so big?

“Ok, ok, just (cough, pant) make it stop, my ankles hurt so (gasp) bad.” She begged again as she fought for breath. I appeased her that time and slowed the treadmill down to a stop and helped my out of shape beauty queen by the hand back onto the solid carpeted floor. She paced around for a minute or so, gasping and wheezing until finally collapsing into one of the chairs that was placed against the back wall. I brought her an icy cold Gatorade from the vending machine and she drank it quickly, though still gasping for air between gulps. 

I let her rest for several minutes, just watching her slowly regain her composer as she hydrated and fanned herself with her hand. She looked so cute and pathetic with the way she was wedged into that chair, her hips and thighs barely able to squeeze between the armrests. She kept adjusting her body as if it might help her somehow fit better, finally lifting up her shirt and sliding her ass back, exposing her soft gushing tummy and her shimmering navel piercing that seemed to be fighting for exposure against her deepening belly button and thick rolls of fat. She continued to display disturbingly labored breathing and I watched as her petrified face turned from rosy red to white. 

“I think we’ll stop here for the day, you look like you need a rest.” I said as I viewed her compassionately. She just raised her head up and gave me a cute feeble look as she continued to catch her breath. “Will you be ok to drive? You look pretty pale.”

“Yeah, I just (pant) need to eat something.” She managed to say in a weakened coo between gulps of her pink Gatorade. 

“You need to stay hydrated Stephanie, that’s the most important thing.”

“You’re a (cough, cough) dickhead you know that?” She said suddenly as she stood up and coughed. Her coughing was a little disturbing. I’m not going to lie, to see my girlfriend struggle like that after what would have been an easy warmup for anybody who was remotely able-bodied was cause for alarm. Everything about her screamed that she was dangerously unhealthy and out of shape to the point of seriousness. That being said, and however, I found the whole situation to be very, very sexy, and a part of felt even guilty for pushing her too hard. Maybe she really was too much a pretty girl to be put through all this. 

“I’m trying to kick your butt.” I said as I playfully nudged her squishy shoulder that felt like it was made of pudding, as her coughing finally began to taper off. 

“I’d prefer it if you (cough) kissed it.” She said as she stuck her elephantine ass out towards my crotch.

“Me too.” I said with a smirk as I gazed upon the huge spherical orbs that made up my girlfriends perfectly shaped oversized derriere. 

“That sucked (pant) ass.” She said as she turned to me with an incredibly sexy disgusted look upon her full pouty lips. 

“Ok stay hydrated, I have another client in 20 minutes, you sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah, yeah I’ll be fine.” She said as finished off her drink and tossed the bottle at me. Even in her exhausted state she was absolutely gorgeous. Those high cheekbones delightfully softened by the sumptuous weight in her face made her beauty all the more amplified and the haughty look in her big brown eyes and her plump wet lips didn’t hurt either.

“Ok drive safe I’ll see you tonight.”

“And?” She asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, don’t ever fucking treat me like that again!” She said as she turned and headed towards the ladies room. All I could do was watch and stare as she wiggled away and wonder to God how I could be so lucky to go home to a woman with an ass like that every night. So what if she was out of shape, I loved her. 

Chapter 10 

Tom

“How are you feeling?” I asked once I had returned home later that evening and found Stephanie resting comfortably on the couch in front of the TV. 

“Like shit.” She cooed unenthusiastically. She looked like a pampered princess wearing only pink panties and a camisole. Her hair was wet from a shower and her face was covered in a black charcoal beautifying mask, yet she still looked beautiful. She was eating rocky road ice cream straight out of the carton and her huge dimpled tan thighs were exposed next to a cozy blanket that was only partially covering her enormous body.  

“You should feel good after pushing yourself like that today.”

“I’m just tired and my legs are so sore.” She said as she reached forward and helped herself to the big plate of nachos that she must have gotten from UberEats.

“Is that part of the diet plan?” I asked cautiously. 

“Fuck you I don’t even want to hear it, I’m mad at you.” She said as she placed another helping of gooey cheesy beefy nachos between her pouty lips while still holding on to her carton of ice cream. 

“And how many of those have you had?” I asked as I noticed a slight slur to her speech and the tall glass of something icy and alcoholy in front of her on the coffee table. 

“None of your business.”

“That’s not going to keep you motivated if you wake up feeling hungover.”

“God damnit Tom I don’t like this, you’re starting to sound like Brian!” She stammered as she dropped her spoon in the carton of ice cream and set it down. 

“What?” I asked somewhat taken aback. 

“You are.”

“Well what do you want me to do, you want to me to help you right?”

“Yeah and this is not helping, what I want is your support.” She said as she looked up and me and gave me a pleading look. “What do you want, you want me to be like that stupid bitch Amber all gross and sweaty all the time?” She added as she placed a cigarette in her mouth and lit it.

“No I don’t want you to be like her, you know that.” I said honestly while she looked up and me and sighed. What did she want from me, her support? What did that mean? Was I really acting like Brian? That was the last thing I wanted to do. I actually liked her the way she was anyway, she was the one who got all worked up about wanting to lose weight, wasn’t I just trying to help her? I was supporting her. 

“I miss how we were when we first met.” She said as she blew smoke into my face.

“You were still married.” I said as I waved the smoke away and walked around the sofa and sat next to her, still a bit confused as to what she wanted. 

“Not that, I miss how romantic we were together, how sweet you were.” She said as she flung her blanket away and wiggled her ass in her curled up position closer to me. “You know what I miss most of all?”

“What do you miss?” I asked as I stared at her huge upper thigh and felt myself getting instantly hard. 

“You feeding me.” She said as she picked up the carton of ice cream again and took a bite, dramatically making love to the spoon with her tongue. “I loved how incredibly sexy you made me feel.” She added as she batted her long dark eyelashes seductively.

“I miss that too.”

“I don’t know why Amber pisses me off so much, i’m way hotter than her.” She proclaimed as she slowly stood up and adjusted her panties to allow her huge belly to flop out in front of her. 

“Yes you are.” I said as I looked up at her lustfully, beauty mask and all. 

“She doesn’t have these.” She said as she cupped her melon sized breasts with her little girly hands.

“No she doesn’t.”

“Or this.” She added as she turned and stuck out her gigantic ass which was practically bursting out of those panties. “I’m not even mad at you anymore, i’m mad at myself.”

“How do you mean?” I asked, still hypnotized by just how big her butt had become.

“I’m mad at not embracing my sexuality the way I used to. It’s society, everybody’s pushing diets and exercise everywhere you look, I should be proud of my body they way it is.”

“You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen.” I said in all honesty. 

“I’m a woman, why should I be ashamed of having boobs and an ass?”

“Oh baby you shouldn’t.”

“God I don’t know why I was putting so much pressure on myself to lose weight, Amber would kill to have these curves.”

“I would kill to get my hands on those curves.”

“You don’t think my belly has gotten too big do you?” She asked as she rubbed her cushy middle in way that nearly drove me crazy, pressing it in and releasing it, watching it protrude back out like it was spring loaded. 

“No way honey, I adore everything about you.”

“Prove it buster.” She said as she lowered herself onto my lap. “Feed me like you used to and make me feel as sexy as I am.” She added as she looked me directly in the eyes. 

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” I said as I struggled to breath and reach the ice cream with her immense weight on top of me, pushing me deep into the sinking cushions of the sofa, and hoping it wouldn’t break.  

“I’m still going to work out once a week.” She said after I fed her a heaping spoonful of the chocolatey ice cream. “People think curvy girls just sit on their asses and eat all day but that is so not true. I want to get more involved and show people that you can be healthy and curvy at the same time.” She added as she reached for her drink and took a sip followed by a long drag from her cigarette. I dug my hands into the soft flesh of her belly and squeezed hard. She was so big that I found it hard to imagine the old Stephanie hidden somewhere deep beneath all those rolls of fat. I could feel her heart beating and her tummy moving in and out with each breath she took, she was such a tease. Even her bra was digging deep into her back fat and clinging on for dear life, almost like it was begging me to unsnap it. 

“I think that’s great.” I said as I placed another spoonful between her lips. 

“I should be an example for other girls, that you can be beautiful without having to diet, I should get more active on instagram. You can even have your boyfriend feed you like a princess, you know just for fun.” She said with a giggle.

“Yeah.” I said agreeably. 

“Gotta keep this ass so people can kiss it.” She added as she wiggled her butt deeper into my lap, and put her cigarette out in the ash tray. “Now hurry up and feed me the rest of that before it melts so I can go clean up and get this mask off. I want to be nice and full if you plan on getting lucky tonight.”

Chapter 11

Tom

I didn’t necessarily like doing my daily pushup routine, but I always felt better afterwards and if I didn’t do them I could get pretty restless and irritable. My habits were as much for mental health as it was for physical, if not more. 60, 61, 62, the last ten were the hardest. 63, 64, 65, my chest and abdomen burned and hurt like hell but I kept going. I always seemed to think of Stephanie during the last 10. How easy her life was, how pampered and manicured and pedicured and soft and beautiful she was. Her life was noting but bubble baths and silk sheets, perfume and pillows. She never had to do anything that was hard, she never had to discipline herself, never had fight hunger or push herself in anyway and I liked it that. Thats they way it should be, a man should work hard to make things easy for his woman. 66, 67, 68, how I couldn’t wait to get home to her and make sure she had everything she needed, everything she wanted, everything her heart desired. 69, 70, done. 

I felt pumped up and ripped and I could feel the endorphins flowing through me. I was no longer a trainer so I didn’t have all the time in the world to work out anymore. I had changed positions and moved up to the manager of the gym, then to regional manager of several gyms. It wasn’t quite as fun or interesting, but it was step up in pay and I needed the increased income to keep up with the lifestyle Steph and I had become accustomed to. 

“Still doing those pushups eh?” Amber asked as I sat on the bench in the corner of my old gym which was mostly empty at that time in the evening.

“Figured I might as well tire myself out a little before I head home.” I said, not knowing how long she had been watching me. 

“You’re lookin’ nice and strong.” She said as she took me in with a subtle smile on her face. She was wearing charcoal colored yoga pants with purple trim, a matching sports bra and had much of her midsection exposed. Her short hair was pulled back in a cute little knot of a pony tail and she was looking as tan and lean as ever. She was the spitting image of the hot California trainer girl and she could make any guy’s head turn, including me. 

“You’re looking pretty nice too.” I said as I glanced at her taut, muscular butt, which was small but perfectly round and very sexy, if I may say so. 

“How’s your wife?” She asked with a coy smirk as she noticed me staring at her. Two years had passed since the last time Stephanie had set foot in that gym, and a lot had happened since then. First of all Steph and I had gotten married, which was something that I didn’t think was super important to her but oh, it was. She practically melted like a little girl when I asked and we didn’t waste time after that. She had already gone through the whole big expensive wedding thing, so we just went to court and signed some papers and had a nice little ceremony at a winery with a few friends. She did wear white however, and I remember how flabbergasted she was to learn that she needed a dress in a size 30, and that she measured 56-44-60. Curvy was an understatement, voluptuous didn’t do her justice, thick sounded too thin somehow, and fat didn’t exactly describe her body either, although fat she most definitely was.

Secondly we had a pool and a hot tub installed in backyard, which was part of my reasoning to climb the corporate ladder. It was all by Steph’s request as she wanted a place where she could lounge around and keep her tan I suppose, although she didn’t actually get in the pool much. Thirdly I finally finished that home bar, complete with an elbow countertop in the corner of the living room, and I enjoyed making my beautiful bride drinks as much as she loved drinking them. It was almost like a roll play bartender/customer type of thing, and it kept our marriage strong for the most part. 

“Oh you know, I’m keeping her happy.” I said to Amber as she continued to look at me with an inquisitive smile. 

“Happy wife, happy life right?” She asked rhetorically as she came in closer and leaned herself against the lat machine. “You ever gonna get her back in the gym?”

“Oh, I don’t think so, you know her.” I said with a bit of a chuckle. 

“You’re not leading a very good example you know.” She said as the smile quickly vanished from her face. 

“How do you mean?” I asked as I watched her walk backwards only to spin around flirtatiously and face me. 

“You represent OC Liftetime Fitness now, and your wife reflects on you.” She said rather matter-of-factly. Really it was Amber who probably would have been the best candidate for a position like regional manager. She breathed, ate and slept fitness, but that was also why I think she chose to stick to training. Not to mention she had several high paying small time male celebrities as clients, probably choosing her for her looks as much as anything else. 

“Oh come on Amber, my wife can take care of herself and she’s nobody’s business but mine.”

“Arn’t you at least a little concerned about her though?”

“I bought her a treadmill, that make you happy?”

“How she’d take that?” She asked like she was momentarily puzzled. 

“She asked me to get her one, she’s really gotten into the whole beauty is not a size thing, she works out so she can post about it on instagram.” I answered with a little more of an eye roll than meant to, not quite sure why I was opening up to her like that.

“I know i’ve seen her posts, looks like she’s really been pushing herself.” She said with an extra thick layer of sarcasm.

“She’s got like over 60,000 followers now, she can do what she wants.”

“Yeah cause you let her. Wouldn’t you rather be with someone who’s self motivated?”

“Enough already Amber, what are you still doing here anyway?” I asked with a sigh as I stood up.

“I’ve got a triathlon coming up.” 

“You just don’t stop do you?”

“No I don’t.” She said as she placed her foot on the bench to retie her cross trainers, and possibly to show off her ass. “Seriously though Tom, you got to keep an eye on that wife of yours, nobody could be even remotely healthy at that weight, and I doesn’t matter how pretty her face is.” She added as she looked back at me, with somewhat pleading eyes. 

“Got it, have a good night.” I said before I walked away, still not exactly sure if she was more concerned with me, or my wife.   

“Let’s work out together sometime.” She said right before I exited through the door.

“There’s my handsome man to my rescue.” Stephanie said sweetly as she stretched her arms up over her head and yawned. She was in her usual spot, on the sofa with phone in hand and the TV on quietly.

“Hi honey, how was your day?” I asked as I gave her a quick kiss and noticed the overflowing ashtray, the two 20oz bottles of Sprite, the carton of ice cream and the empty box of cupcakes in front of her on the coffee table.  

“Better now that you’re here.” She cooed as she lit a cigarette. “How could you let me run out (cough) of cupcakes?” She pouted like a spoiled little girl as she sensually blew smoke into the room. 

“You could have just gone to the store you know.” I said as I dropped the new box of cupcakes that I had picked up on my way home, on the coffee table.

“I told I went shopping but I didn’t know we were running low on cupcakes, and there’s no way I’m getting up (cough, cough) and out twice when it’s this hot out.” 

“What did you get?” I asked as grabbed the ashtray and ran to the kitchen to empty it in the trash. 

“I got some super cute outfits that I can’t wait to show you, but oh my God you have no idea how exhausting it is running from store to store like that, and sometimes I can’t even find a parking spot close enough to walk.”

“You really are a princess aren’t you, did the maids come?”

“Yeah that’s when I went out, too bad I can’t get them to bring me groceries.”

“Well you gotta keep me around for something.” I said as I sat down next to her on the couch.

“Oh I keep you around for other things.” She said seductively as she put out her cigarette in the now empty ashtray and opened the new box of cupcakes and handed one to me. I looked at decadent thing with an ungodly amount of cream cheese frosting on top and brought it to her waiting lips and she took a blissful bite.  “Oooo, I should probably (munch, chew) start to cut back on these things but this is just (mmm, chew) too good.” She said between bites. “I swear to God I could just live on cake and ice cream but it all goes straight to my ass.”

“I think you would miss pizza too much.” I said with a smile as I fed her another bite.

“Oooo, speaking of which, where is my pizza?”

“It’s on it’s way.” I said as I placed the last of the cupcake in her impatient mouth.

We continued or pleasurable and sexy ritual and I fed her a total of six frosted cupcakes while fondling ever inch of her soft, curvaceous and sinful body. She probably would have let me keep going but the pizzas arrived. Now Stephanie may have been pretty high maintenance, but when it came to pizza, Dominos pepperoni was what she liked best, and not to mention it came with her favorite cheesy bread. We abandoned the whole feeding thing at that point and I let my smokin’ hot wife dig in at her own pace. She had devoured half of one of the pizzas as well as half the cheesy bread by the time I was working on my third slice.

“I think it’s time for a fashion show.” She cooed as she struggled to heave herself up to a standing position.”

“Oh baby you’re too full, let me help you.” I said as I sprung to my feet to help her. “You shouldn’t try to overexert yourself on a full belly.” I added as a held her by the hands, bent my knees and strained to pull her up. She was heavy, really heavy and I could feel it. In the past two years she had been steadily putting on weight. Despite her delusions of being proud of her curves and her body the way it was, her overindulged lifestyle resulted in a few extra pounds pilling on her body every month. I was sure she was over 400 pounds at this point just by looking at her. 

She was wearing a soft light blue camisole that was clearly too small, with buttons down the center of her chest which she had undone to make room for her heaving breasts. Her tiny cotton pajama shorts were hardly visible from the front, hidden beneath a big soft belly that seemed to be hanging lower and lower every day, and the thin straps of her top showcased the sensual fleshiness of her shoulders which were unbroken by any trace of clavicle all the way to her neck and leading up to her still gorgeous, if not fuller face. 

“Oooo, ehhh, thank you dear.” She said as she rose to feet and pressed her bloated body into mine. “I’ve just been (pant, huff) getting so heavy lately, i’m not quite used to it.”

“Well, you keep me around for a reason right?”

“Yes baby (cough) you’re very helpful.” She said as she pushed her delicious belly firmly against me and kissed me passionately on the lips as I wrapped my arms around her soft flesh, although I was finding it to be a bit of a reach.  “I’ll be right back don’t go anywhere.” She cooed with a sinful grin as she slowly turned around and sashayed her way down the hall. Watching her wiggle, I still couldn’t believe how huge her ass was. I didn’t even think it was possible to have an ass that big yet still that shapely. Most her weight continued to go to her dimpled thighs and giant bubble butt, despite her huge belly, breasts and upper arms. She still had the proportions of a well endowed goddess and I had too pinch my arm to remind myself how lucky I was to have a wife that was that incredibly hot. 

Well, if she was going to change clothes I knew that meant that I had some time to kill so I decided I might as well make myself a drink and relax. I felt weak in the knees just from the sight of her walking away that I needed to sit down for a moment with a little rum and coke and a cigarette. I smoked a couple before I heard the thumping of the wooden floors and I turned to see her wobbling her way towards me with a glowing smile on her face. 

She was wearing a pair of high waisted black pants with laced up sides going all the way up her thighs and hips. It gave the impression that her ass and thighs were so big that the pants were ripping at the seams, exposing her soft skin and held to together only by straining crisscross lacing. They were high enough that she was somehow able to get them over her big belly, which had a corset type effect, and gave her an extreme hourglass look.  Her hips gyrated back and forth like they were powered by an electric motor and one thigh wouldn't stop jiggling before the other had a chance to start. 

“Wow honey that, is so hot.” I said slack jawed as she drew close to me and posed like the model she was. Up top she had on an extremely low cut grey t shirt that barely went down far enough to cover her midsection and it showcased her breasts so provocatively it was almost enough to distract your eyes away from her thighs and ass. 

“You like it?” She asked as she shifted her weight from hip to hip. 

“Oh yes, you look amazing, if I looked up cleavage in the dictionary…” 

“Haha, and the back?” She asked as she turned around and stuck her ass out and pulled her shirt tight to her waist, giving me the best view possible of her massive heart shaped booty. 

“Oh my God you have know idea how sexy you look.” I said genuinely, trying my best not to start drooling. 

“Oh I might have some idea.” She said as she turned around and felt my rock hard cock pitching a tent in my jeans. “You have no idea how easy you men have it buying pants, I tried on so many I thought I was going to pass out.”

“I think you picked the right ones.” I said as I grabbed my rum and coke from the coffee table. 

“Well these ones had to be specially ordered, you know to fit all this, luckily they fit.” She said as she slid her hands down her hips before noticing my drink. “Hey you’re drinking without me?” She whined as she took the drink right out of my hands and gulped it down with her gorgeous chocolate eyes fixated on mine. 

“What would you like?” I asked with a smirk as she looked up at me with fluttering eyelashes and placed her hands all over the mussels in my upper arms.  

“Something strong.” She purred as she turned around and shoved her ass into my crotch. “You like that ass huh?” She added as she backed her butt up and then bent over causing her hips to fully expand as if to show me just how big and beautiful her derrière had become. 

“Like, doesn’t do it justice.” I said as I looked at her with a mix of extreme lust and worry that she might fall to the ground and hurt herself. 

“Oooo, help!” She squealed as she transferred much of her weight to her arms with her hands placed firmly on the floor and her ass high in the air. The netted sides of the pants had expanded to wide strips of revealing skin, and making me wonder if those laces wouldn’t tare under that extreme strain.

“Are you stuck?” I asked without thinking.

“Yeah, just (gasp, pant) help me up.” She pleaded as I rushed in front of her and reached  under her arms hoisting her hands off the floor. “Ohh, (pant) thank you, I just (wheeze) bent down to far.” She gasped as she collapsed into me. 

“Yeah, but that was hot.” I said as I held her and gazed into her face which had turned flush red from the struggle.

“Let me just sit down for a sec.” She said as she took a step back and plopped on the sofa, causing it to creak under her girth. Her hips were so wide they took up more than one cushion and she looked so voluptuously plump and heavy I could hardly contain myself. 

“Goddamn those pants are so sexy, you don’t even know.”

“Oh yeah (pant, huff)) big boy?” She asked as she grabbed another one of the cupcakes and began eating. “Wait till you see (munch, chew) what I got next.”

“Bring it in here I wanna see you change.” I said as I watched her continue to eat while she signaled for her drink with her mouth full. I quickly freshened up a second drink for her as the first was basically empty. A tall White Russian, which seemed to be her favorite at the moment, probably due to the sinful amount of heavy cream I tended to put in them.  

“You want to see me change? That would (cough) ruin the surprise.” She said as I finished mixing her drink and then handed it to her, leaving her to take a long satisfying pull from the straw. “Why don’t you just bring it to me, since you’re already up.”

“What’s it look like?”

“Just grab the torrid bag on the bed, I don’t feel like changing my pants again.” She said as she took another sip and I ran to bedroom and did as I was told. I handed her the bag and she proceeded to peel off her shirt, needing a little help from me when it came to getting the thing up and over her jiggly fat arms. Once it was off I watched her struggle to undo her bra before I went ahead and unsnapped it for her, causing her huge tits to flop down and out in the most delightful way.

“I can’t believe how big my boobs have gotten.” She said proudly as she reached into the bag and pulled out a skimpy looking red top of some kind. “This had to be specially ordered too!” 

“So you just order it from the store and then try it on?”

“Well yeah my boobs are 44H now just look at these things.” She said as she cupped her enormous knockers with her tiny hands. 

“I am looking.” I said as if it was the understatement of the year. 

“Isn’t that such fucking bullshit though?”

“What?”

“That they don’t make anything in my size anymore, and they’re supposed to be a plus-size clothing line.”    

“Yeah, that seems weird.” I said as I gazed in amazement at just how huge her thighs looked in her sitting position. Her lower belly was still somehow contained in those pants, but there was still a soft smooth and tan upper belly that was protruding over her waistband, although it was completely overshadowed by her massive tits. 

“Eh, I’m gonna need some help.” She said as she began to slide her arms into the sleeves of the top and pull it over her head. It was like stuffing sausages into casings getting her arms into that thing and it wasn’t any easier getting it around her boobs. It fit extremely snug all over but I suppose that was the point, and what a point it was. The long red sleeves went down to her wrists but the top covered just her enormous breasts and that was it. Her complete and full cleavage was totally visible between her two melons as the shirt (if you can call it that) was held together only by, and like her pants, crisscross lacing.  “You like this one too don’t you.” She said once the top was in place and she could freely gloat and tease me with the unworldliness of her perfectly huge boobs and the unfathomable amount of sex appeal her body displayed in that outfit.  “What do you think of my outfit dear?” She asked in an extra sexy voice as I helped her off the couch and steadied her wobbly balance. 

“I like it so much I think I need to take it off you right now.”

“Oh baby.” She said excitedly as she began kissing my chest. “Are you going to take me to the bedroom?”

“As soon as you finish your drink.” I said as I handed her what was left of it. 

“Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?” She asked playfully.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe you should take your pretty little wife to the bathroom and see what she weighs first.” She said as she took a final hard pull from her straw and looked at me with lust in her eyes. “I think your pretty little wife has been getting pretty heavy lately.” She added as she continued the whole sexy third person talk. 

“Oh baby are you trying to kill me?”

“Maybe.” 

“Let’s go!”

“Hold on a sec buster.” She said as sat her ass back down and grabbed her little bong from the end table and loaded up a bowl. “First thing’s first.” She added as she took a hit and blew smoke everywhere. 

“I suppose you’re gonna want another cupcake now.” I said as I watched her cough uncontrollably.

“Oh it’s like (cough, cough) you know me so (gasp, cough, wheeze) well.” She said as she motioned me to hand her the half full bottle of Sprite on the coffee table, which she quickly gulped down. I heaved her back up off the sofa once again and handed her a cupcake which she sunk her teeth into right away. I took her by the wrist and led her to the bathroom while she held on to the rest of the cupcake with her other hand. She felt super heavy to me even when walking. I pulled out the scale and touched it with my foot, it was ready. 

“Ok go ahead baby.” I said as she stepped on the thing, almost loosing her balance in the process. “Easy there, you should probably finish that first.” I said, referencing the cupcake that she was still holding. Meanwhile the numbers on the scale shot up and went up and down until it stopped at exactly 445.6 pounds.

“Mmm, ok moment of truth (munch, chew) what’s it say?” She asked as she finished off the cake and handed me the little wrapper. The numbers danced again but they steadied at:

“445.5.” I said, deciding to tell her the truth this time. Because one, I didn’t want to lie to my wife, and two and really wanted to see what her reaction would be.

“Ok, why does that turn me on so much?” She said in all seriousness as she froze for a moment and placed her hands on her ridiculously wide hips. 

“Because it’s the sexiest thing in the world and you know it.” I said, matching her seriousness and looking right into her man melting eyes. 

“That’s so much weight baby.” She said as she covered her mouth in shock and tried to hide a nervous giggle. “I can’t believe it!”

“I can’t believe you’re still standing here, let’s get you off your feet.” I said as I took her by the hand and practically pushed her towards the bed. We collapsed on the mattress together and I started frantically kissing her all over while trying to get her pants off at the same time. I unbuttoned them and her belly spilled out like it was spring loaded and I began peeling them off as quickly as I could with Steph lying flat on her back.

“How the hell did you get these on?” I asked as I continued to struggle with them.

“It’s a secret.” She answered as she wiggled her ass to try shimmy her way out. She finally had to stand up in order for me to get them completely over the giant rump that was her ass and once off, I proceeded to do the same with her top until she was naked. 

“Oh God I want you to fuck me so hard.” She said as I crawled on top of her and pressed her against the mattress. Making love to Stephanie really was the best thing that life has ever had to offer. We had been married for a year and half, and together for over four but our sex life never wavered under anything less than spectacular. I think that a big part of that was, well first of all, she was basically a literal princess and maybe the hottest woman in the world, but also her body was always changing. Every night it seemed that she was a little bit softer and there was a little bit more of her to grab. It was like the heavier she got, the better the sex was, and I know for a fact that went for both of us. Of course she didn’t have the stamina she once had, but I didn’t mind doing all the work for her and fighting to hold back my orgasms until she was completely satisfied. I started touching her wet pussy and pressing her huge boobs and soft belly into me while kissing her madly before she suddenly stopped me. “Wait, grab that box of cupcakes I want you to feed me in bed.” She said with glowing eyes.

“Oh my God honey you have the best ideas.” I said as I sprang up and ran to the living room. I came back to find her lying on her side like an overfed beauty queen waiting for me, or maybe just waiting for the cupcakes.

“Here you go darling.” I said as I put a cake to her mouth and she began to chew. There was still 4 more left in the box and I put it on the end table next to her while I mounted her huge bloated body once again. 

“I want you to eat (munch, chew) my pussy while I eat (gasp, pant) the rest of these.” I was ready there before she finished speaking. “Oh Tom, Oh God, don’t even ask me how many cupcakes i’ve had today.”