Cotton Candi (Big Cuties)

Edmund_1

Question

13 answers to this question

Also, just checking if people can take a hint if one were, HYPOTHETICALLY, in possession of some of the previously mentioned videos that someone else might, HYPOTHETICALLY, be willing to trade. But then, this is all HYPOTHETICAL.

Hypothetically, you may be given a warning.

maybe not the best place to say this nor will anyone agree with me but Candi makes some faces sometimes that creep me out!

I agree that she makes rather strange faces occasionally. Noticed that in particular on a couple of (self shot) images she posted on her Twitter. But she doesn't creep me out. On other shots she looks super kool. In general i rate her as drop dead gorgeous, and i don't mind that she isn't as big as a while ago. It seems she's making these strange faces occasionally because she is pushing herself too much, like aiming to please without 100% enjoying herself... She is young - somebody should give her the idea to open up more to her own bubbly herself, and submit herself less to the people out there.