Isabella Moore

Guest cyrobolives2.0

She's pretty fucking cool, she sung our national anthem at Eden park for an All blacks game a few years ago and came up to the box to watch the game. I had been invited there as a present from work and we ended up talking for ages. She's actually really passionate about modelling as well as singing like it's not just a side gig for her but singing is basically her calling and she has a super impressive voice

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, thadrou90 said:

First opera-singer-model combo I've ever encountered, but what a way to encounter it!

It sounds weird, but actually I know about another example: Karen Vermeiren, a Belgian Soprano who has worked sometimes  as a pls-size model

But this is the first time I see a operan singer in underwear 😁

40 minutes ago, das Hirschlein said:

It sounds weird, but actually I know about another example: Karen Vermeiren, a Belgian Soprano who has worked sometimes  as a pls-size model

But this is the first time I see a operan singer in underwear 😁

Here's a 2011 interview with Karen. Thanks for the tip!

hqdefault.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest You're getting fat
3 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

Thanks for the link, but it's a bit of a non-answer. If they need to elucubrate different theories that means they don't know. There aren't different theories as to why jockeys are tiny. There is one clear-cut well-known reason: the lighter the jockey the faster the horse, and you have no chance to even have a career if you're not tiny.

There is no reason why it should be different with opera singers. Either they put on weight on purpose to sing better or not. It's not as if you can't actually ask them. As for the last theory, I sincerely doubt Isabella Moore, Montserrat Caballé or Luciano Pavarotti just "look" fat because their rib cage has expanded and I question the IQ of whoever thinks so. That theory confirms my own theory that quite a few people in academia (and indeed freelance writing) aren't actually very bright but they don't want to get a real job.

Good question about weight gain and "vocal resonance".  Over the years I've noticed many women's voices become "richer" after a massive weight gain.  As if the preponderance of flesh creates a greater "vibration chamber" making their voices more "full".  So finely tuned has my hearing become that I can identify extremely big fat women with my eyes closed even as they appear on TV shows.  For example, the plumply gorgeous co-host on the View Meghan McCain (daughter of the late Senator John McCain) never fails to turn me on with sonorous tones and smooth blond hair.  What a fatty doll she is !!!  Google her because she can display what I call a BBWs "EAR CANDY" !!! 💕😃👍

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...