Etae's honest opinion

Guest diffy

On 12/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, etae said:

Honestly I prefer the before, and honestly the way that her boyfriend manipulated her into gaining weight seems wrong.

I don't mind anyone speaking their conscience, but it seems like this guy just parachuted in to the end of the thread and didn't realize that she has mostly taken over posting for herself. Totally a consenting (and enthusiastic) party.

4 hours ago, Filburt89 said:

I don't mind anyone speaking their conscience, but it seems like this guy just parachuted in to the end of the thread and didn't realize that she has mostly taken over posting for herself. Totally a consenting (and enthusiastic) party.

Just an unfortunate fact that guys (especially online) like to represent their own misguided thoughts as speaking on the behalf of the person they are so 'concerned' for. 

9 hours ago, Filburt89 said:

I've followed the thread from the beginning and know that she's taken ownership of it. But, go back to the beginning and you'll see she was ambivalent about getting fat yet James kept pushing her into it. Sure, she seems enthusiastic now, but it seems more to me like she's doing this for his approval. 

28 minutes ago, etae said:

I've followed the thread from the beginning and know that she's taken ownership of it. But, go back to the beginning and you'll see she was ambivalent about getting fat yet James kept pushing her into it. Sure, she seems enthusiastic now, but it seems more to me like she's doing this for his approval. 

Why don’t you just fuck right off? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, etae said:

seems more to me like she's doing this for his approval. 

I think you're putting too much thought into this.And your conjecture about what Jenna is thinking is frankly condescending. She's an adult and I never get the slightest inkling from her posts that she is not enjoying herself. But I wouldn't dream of speaking on her  behalf. Perhaps she will weigh in.

5 hours ago, etae said:

170E25AE-CFF7-4CC4-A0B2-82217712BB3B.jpeg

6 hours ago, etae said:

the dude your opinion GIF

lol at angry responses. Sorry for shitting on this thread I guess. I've been wanting to say something for a long time but didn't because I figured there'd be an uproar. Maybe she was predisposed to gaining and so forth but then there are these posts:

On 8/21/2018 at 9:40 PM, JennaP said:

She did say she never intended to gain weight, and especially not to get this fat, but I never seemed not to enjoy her body and that kept her going.

On 9/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, JennaP said:

She hit 200 today! Got on the scale and the needle landed straight on 200. She had a mixed reaction to be honest, I think that number kinda reinforced how real her gain was. I talked to her for a while and she decided she is still ready to gain up to 210. Hoping she will be ready to keep going!

And remember how they wasted her doctor's time after purposefully gaining weight. That's some really immature bullshit if you ask me. Maybe some of you here really get off on that, but not me. I just see a lot of disturbing things going on in here.

Hi, I just wanted to pop in to a popular thread on this fat girl weight gain masturbation forum to give my unsolicited opinion about the moral implications of the recent weight gain of this stranger I've never met, but was jerking off to up until maybe a week or two ago. There are some doubts that have been eating away at me for a while now. I can't orgasm until I know that this girl I've never known, met, and will never know or meet really wanted to do this, and isn't just going along with it for other reasons! Please, help me get off. We absolutely must derail this thread into a conversation about whether or not her boyfriend is manipulating her into eating lots of food because if I don't reach the bottom of this I might never be able to cum again.

42 minutes ago, awesomename1111 said:

Hi, I just wanted to pop in to a popular thread on this fat girl weight gain masturbation forum to give my unsolicited opinion about the moral implications of the recent weight gain of this stranger I've never met, but was jerking off to up until maybe a week or two ago. There are some doubts that have been eating away at me for a while now. I can't orgasm until I know that this girl I've never known, met, and will never know or meet really wanted to do this, and isn't just going along with it for other reasons! Please, help me get off. We absolutely must derail this thread into a conversation about whether or not her boyfriend is manipulating her into eating lots of food because if I don't reach the bottom of this I might never be able to cum again.

don't really post on here often but, jesus the way you phrase it makes it sound like a bad thing to be concerned if a person was manipulated into doing something like this or not. Sure, the way the other guy was vocalizing his concern was pretty shitty, but the place he's coming from isn't wrong. It's okay to feel concerned if you think she was manipulated into starting to take more action on gaining. All I have to say.

(inb4 entire thread turns into flame war and OP stops posting for a while because of it)