My GFs just keep getting bigger

WhoDat

This is not a "brag," but something I just realized this morning and wished to share.

S, high school  - 5'0 and about 140

J - 5'6 and about 225

K - 5'6 and 314

Currently, T - 5'3 and 475 pounds.

The older I get, the bigger woman  I need. I've only had one date with T and who knows where it's going, but...wow. She is beautiful, with raven hair and almost three times my size, a jiggly-jello girl who loves her size and has tons of dudes chasing her, which is ok with me.  

Thanks for listening...merry Christmas if i don't see ya. :) 

Guest DailyDose
13 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

that is indeed a nice escalation... at the door of the 500 club, i envy you my friend thanks for sharing and happy holidays

And a MERRY MASS OF JESUS CHRIST to you too! :)

23 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

that is indeed a nice escalation... at the door of the 500 club, i envy you my friend thanks for sharing and happy holidays

Thanks...it's a lot to get used to, but she keeps sending me pics of herself in bed on Snapchat, which i think is pretty adorable, and she's almost as big as the bed. Lotta woman!!! She is like a human comforter, and the best part is she is very confident and has tons of dudes after her, which makes it fun. She says she has never had a problem attracting men despite being "overweight" her whole life. 

On 12/27/2018 at 9:07 AM, CarlGnarl said:

That's incredible, I have not found anyone (compatible) of that size and would love to. I don't know about a lifelong partner, but I would like to know what it's like to spend time in bed with someone intelligent, etc who is super fat and sends me a few pics lol

Like I said, it's a lot to get used to! But when you figure out where everything goes and what you can do (missionary, with a pillow under her butt and legs in the air, and doggie doggie!) and what you can't (side by side, a few others) it's like any other experience with someone you are extremely attracted to, a love-fest...