Hello Everyone!

Guest BigCutie_Casey

Guest BigCutie_Casey

Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Casey & I am from New England. I have been in & out of the community for years but I just recently gained 100lbs in a year and have now joined the Big Cuties family. My site will be up soon but in the meantime I do have other content available. I looooove to eat and definitely have a serious addiction to food. I love feeling my body grow and expand. I hope to be well over 300lbs someday, maybe even 400. 

Enjoy! 

XOXO - Casey

730df053-c7dd-405f-bbff-590b11676775.jpg

Guest Guzzledownsweets
On 12/24/2018 at 1:51 AM, BigCutie_Casey said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Casey & I am from New England. I have been in & out of the community for years but I just recently gained 100lbs in a year and have now joined the Big Cuties family. My site will be up soon but in the meantime I do have other content available. I looooove to eat and definitely have a serious addiction to food. I love feeling my body grow and expand. I hope to be well over 300lbs someday, maybe even 400. 

Enjoy! 

XOXO - Casey

Wow, you look magnificent! The extra 100lbs looks great on you, can’t wait to see you balloon even more! 

Guest BigCutie_Casey
11 hours ago, Dh123456789 said:

You’re beautiful Casey! Two questions: what got you into gaining? And what is your current weight? I can’t wait to see you at 400+😍😍 

Thank you so much! I started gaining after recovering from an eating disorder actually. I love bellies and feeling mine grow so big. I currently am in the 210 range!

3 hours ago, BigCutie_Casey said:

Thank you so much! I started gaining after recovering from an eating disorder actually. I love bellies and feeling mine grow so big. I currently am in the 210 range!

That’s amazing!! I love the before and afters!  I can’t wait to see you bigger!😍😍 

• 2 weeks later...