thicccollegegirl - Post Christmas Stuffing

13 minutes ago, beachedbandits said:

What the fuck have you done to yourself. I love how you can still barely tell that you used to be skinny and hot, but you have just been such a glutton and packed on a ton of weight on your once hot body. How far are you going to take it?

Why the earth are you berating her, mate? 

Are we on Curvage or some another reddit or Bodybuilder subthread, now? What's the purpose for a gainer to post pictures of herself involving from one size to aj another if she get chastised by folks who ramble on a fetish-oriented picture/video providing forum? 

3 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Why the earth are you berating her, mate? 

Are we on Curvage or some another reddit or Bodybuilder subthread, now? What's the purpose for a gainer to post pictures of herself involving from one size to aj another if she get chastised by folks who ramble on a fetish-oriented picture/video providing forum? 

bro she likes that shit relax lmao, i changed it because you got triggerred

6 minutes ago, John Smith said:

It is not being "triggered" when someone is asking someone else about a seemingly prompt misconduct. How the earth do you want that amyone know that she's into the whole shadenfreude trend?

because i payed attention, i am not fighting you we are getting off course. maybe she will weigh in on this