I’m new here, Decided to let myself go in colle and I’ve never felt more sexy 😉

Chubbybunnyfeabie

• Curvage Model

Hello I’m chubbybunny** from instagram and youtube :) I’m new here and hope to fit in well. I always had a fat fetish just never had the opportunity to let myself go and gorge on a lot of food until college! Now I just keep growing 😏

Hope to make friends and become a curvage model :D

9BCDD97E-AACA-48CD-B35E-60934EF2FD74.jpeg

9FFDF5AB-29E1-43B0-A92C-EDEDBE33ED31.jpeg

80024EF0-E042-48BB-9026-2D7D2590DFF6.png

Guest Secret Indulgence

Welcome to Curvage!  This community really is great for expressing, embracing, and further exploring this fetish.  I know my tastes have changed since I came here not too long ago.  I really hope to see more of you in the near future, and I am super proud of you for finally embracing this side of yourself and feeling sexy in your own skin!  Reach out to any of us anytime if you have questions, concerns, or just want to talk for a while.  In the meantime, keep growing those curves, and show the world some chubby love!

• Curvage Model
On 12/30/2018 at 10:07 PM, Gusto said:

Welcome to Curvage! Most who gain in college do so unintentionally - never met anyone who was aware they had a fat fetish in college. So hot! What was your weight before you started college?

I’m not entirely sure if this is how you reply 😅 But I was 170lbs  before college 

4C50A8A9-F45A-4A1A-A4CC-14B6523C7D90.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 12/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, Secret Indulgence said:

Welcome to Curvage!  This community really is great for expressing, embracing, and further exploring this fetish.  I know my tastes have changed since I came here not too long ago.  I really hope to see more of you in the near future, and I am super proud of you for finally embracing this side of yourself and feeling sexy in your own skin!  Reach out to any of us anytime if you have questions, concerns, or just want to talk for a while.  In the meantime, keep growing those curves, and show the world some chubby love!

Thank you for the warm welcome!! You’ll definitely see more of me very soon 😉😁

On 12/30/2018 at 6:48 PM, Chubbybunny** said:

Hello I’m chubbybunny** from instagram and youtube :) I’m new here and hope to fit in well. I always had a fat fetish just never had the opportunity to let myself go and gorge on a lot of food until college! Now I just keep growing 😏

Hope to make friends and become a curvage model :D

9FFDF5AB-29E1-43B0-A92C-EDEDBE33ED31.jpeg  637   79.87 kB

80024EF0-E042-48BB-9026-2D7D2590DFF6.png  831   382.62 kB

I dream of meeting a girl like you in college. 😱

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...