Advice on girl BF being into feederism(?)

Guest CurvesAhead

Guest CurvesAhead

Hello people of Curvage!

So I would like your opinion on a weird matter. It seems my girl bf has been kind of turned on by being encouraged to fatten up. She kept telling me that she had gained weight, and how much she ate. She accused me of making her gain weight. Then, I started calling her a piggy and she liked it, and I would tell her I would bring her food and she would get excited. Then, one day I visited her and brought chocolates and cookies, and even though at first she "protested", she ended up eating all of them. Whenever I would have chocolate with me, she would grab it from my hand greedily. She also liked me teasing her about her weight gain. She went regularly to the gym though, being afraid of losing control, as she was at her heaviest, but she kept losing her appetite control anyway. I couldn't believe it!!

Naturally, I got hooked, and eventually asked her if she wanted to be my gf. However, she said she couldn''t see me that way. I even mentioned why did she say the above and she said "as a joke".

I was a bit heart broken and stop teasing her for a while. We continued talking though. Then, a few days back, I happened to tease her a little bit again, and now she has started again!

I can't really understand what is going on, and what I should do. Acknowledging how rare it is to find someone of the same mindset, I can't really let this go, however, at the same time, she says she sees me as a friend!

Do you have any similar experiences?? Or any advice?? Thank you so much in advance 😁😁

I know what it feels like to get friendzoned, it suckes. But the fact that she likes to be teased and is gaining when you enable her to pig out on food and tease her about it is incredible! Sure it sucks she isn’t your gf but you have a best friend that is gaining! Just see it as being friends with benefits feederism style. I suggest just keep teasing her and giving her food. Maybe join going to the gym? Don’t be too afraid on her losing weight, unless she says she wants to lose weight, she probably is just going to the gym for a sence of being healthy. As long as you counter that with fattening foods you should be good!

On 12/30/2018 at 3:10 PM, CurvesAhead said:

Hello people of Curvage!

So I would like your opinion on a weird matter. It seems my girl bf has been kind of turned on by being encouraged to fatten up. She kept telling me that she had gained weight, and how much she ate. She accused me of making her gain weight. Then, I started calling her a piggy and she liked it, and I would tell her I would bring her food and she would get excited. Then, one day I visited her and brought chocolates and cookies, and even though at first she "protested", she ended up eating all of them. Whenever I would have chocolate with me, she would grab it from my hand greedily. She also liked me teasing her about her weight gain. She went regularly to the gym though, being afraid of losing control, as she was at her heaviest, but she kept losing her appetite control anyway. I couldn't believe it!!

Naturally, I got hooked, and eventually asked her if she wanted to be my gf. However, she said she couldn''t see me that way. I even mentioned why did she say the above and she said "as a joke".

I was a bit heart broken and stop teasing her for a while. We continued talking though. Then, a few days back, I happened to tease her a little bit again, and now she has started again!

I can't really understand what is going on, and what I should do. Acknowledging how rare it is to find someone of the same mindset, I can't really let this go, however, at the same time, she says she sees me as a friend!

Do you have any similar experiences?? Or any advice?? Thank you so much in advance 😁😁

Stop being whatever you two pretend considers to be currently for each other you when you're reached the point you're teasingly foreplaying to each other, mate.

Complicated romantic friendships scathed by an everlastingly insufferable sexual tension such like yours let no room but for overstress, jealousy, disappointment and unresolved questioning. 

Trust me: I have past through a similar affair until the moment she, little-by-little, finished by half-asking to my questions about us as us.

Guest CurvesAhead
On 1/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, John Smith said:

Stop being whatever you two pretend considers to be currently for each other you when you're reached the point you're teasingly foreplaying to each other, mate.

Complicated romantic friendships scathed by an everlastingly insufferable sexual tension such like yours let no room but for overstress, jealousy, disappointment and unresolved questioning. 

Trust me: I have past through a similar affair until the moment she, little-by-little, finished by half-asking to my questions about us as us.

So what do you suggest? To keep some distance? 

4 hours ago, CurvesAhead said:

So what do you suggest? To keep some distance? 

If your current relationship status dp requiere to pull out yourself out of the toxicity of what people call "friendzone" , yes absolutely. 

If she really care about you as an human being, trust me: she will run after you sooner or later. My friend did it after I ghosted her for an half-year and now, our relationship is less abusive. She try to play with my mind once and a while, but it doesn't work like before.

Sometimes, one need to breathe for yourself, mate.