Weight Gain Talk Fantasy

Guest MX8XV93

Guest MX8XV93

What is the sexiest thing that you could imagine your partner saying about his/her weight and/or gaining?

I'll get started.  For me, there is an incredible allure in the idea of the point of no return.  Also, the fact that skinny women basically have the same body type but bigger women have different ones, and when someone goes from skinny to fat, there is a "luck of the draw" aspect and you don't know what you're going to get.

[Newly Married]: "You do know that once I get started, there's no going back, right?  If I gain fifty pounds and you decide you don't like it, or I get a big belly when you wanted me to get a big ass, I can't just go back to the way I am now.  You're going to be stuck with it.  You know I'm never going to be this skinny again.  Are you sure you're okay with that?"

[10 Pounds Later]: "Are you sure you want me to keep going?  If I keep this up too long, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop."

[20 Pounds Later]: "I can't believe how big I'm getting.  You may have to go get me some new pants soon.  Are you sure you want me to keep going?  I think I still have a gym membership until the end of the year."

[50 Pounds Later]: "Well I really hope you like me like this, because that's the way it's going to be now." [Cracks open a two-liter].

i think every situation is different. in my case i think the best thing she could possibly say and do would be... let's me think a bit of the specifics. 'honey, ok, i'll eat my way to being 250 pounds and i may gain some more but i promess i won't be under that forever' that !