Is the President a (Secret) Feeder?

Guest MX8XV93

Guest MX8XV93
21 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Dude, he literally could've gotten a real catering service and instead does the cheapest thing he could possibly do, he's not a feeder just a cheapskate. 

Possibly.  But I think he picked McDonald's/Wendy's primarily because that's what he eats personally--and maybe because he could get a news story out of it that way (and did).  It's not like he couldn't afford anything else... : P

On 1/17/2019 at 9:32 PM, aspartamedoublesgains said:

Possibly.  But I think he picked McDonald's/Wendy's primarily because that's what he eats personally--and maybe because he could get a news story out of it that way (and did).  It's not like he couldn't afford anything else... : P

You're probably right, Trump has always been attention whore after all, it doesn't change the fact that he still did the cheapest thing he could though and it's not like he doesn't have his own personal chef, I highly doubt this guy would know how to boil a pot of water, so yeah he could and should have done more but didn't because he's cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 3:43 AM, Weightwatcher said:

Don't think Trump is into fat women but I always wondered about Bill Clinton. Could have had his pick of women to have an affair with and he went for chubby Monica Lewinsky. 

The only thing Bill is into has about women who've always look full-mouthed when porking in the saxophones of every white folk around.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Smart, yes, but Melania would lowkey look even hotter with some more curves.

I have been saying she would look hotter with curves for a long time, and she seems to be just a few good months of hearty eating away from getting them. But, sadly, I don't think she will let it happen so long as she is in the international spotlight. Maybe after her husband is no longer in office.  One can only hope...

18 minutes ago, Hotefatty said:

I have been saying she would look hotter with curves for a long time, and she seems to be just a few good months of hearty eating away from getting them. But, sadly, I don't think she will let it happen so long as she is in the international spotlight. Maybe after her husband is no longer in office.  One can only hope...

There's always Ivanka ❤️