My Girlfriends big ass

33 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Would love to see a good belly pic. ^^ or maybe you have some before/after gain. Pretty popular and pretty hot ! Btw welcome to you and your girl

Hey thanks man. We will upload loads more. Think I have a few before pics somewhere. And thanks again, you've really done a lot for her confidence.

I asked my girlfriend to put on weight, now she blames me for every weight related fail. 

Two weeks ago we were going out to dinner with friends, she was going to wear her favourite jeans. 

"look what you've done" she says as she struggles with the button. (it didn't close). 

I've been bold, guess you'll have to punish me 

_20190120_151416.JPG

_20190120_151610.JPG

Guest TeenBowser

Awesome stuff my dude! Thanks for sharing! Do you have any pictures of your girlfriend before/during this massive gain? I'd be really curious to see how she's progressed overall from 140 lbs to now! Thanks!

1 hour ago, TeenBowser said:

Awesome stuff my dude! Thanks for sharing! Do you have any pictures of your girlfriend before/during this massive gain? I'd be really curious to see how she's progressed overall from 140 lbs to now! Thanks!

Hey thanks man. Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures that wouldn't give away who she was. I should have started posting sooner. Honestly though, I didn't expect her to put on so much weight.

But everything from 210lbs up to 250lbs will be documented here. All this attention that she's getting is really working. We're in talks now for 280lbs lol.

She has nothing to fear about being unattractive. That butt is a work of art. And her belly! Oh, what a delicious delight. I can only imaging how her face, neck, and back look.

I can understand she doesn't have the same feelings about her body, but she can think about her breasts; to her they're "just" 2 bumps of fat while to us they're exciting as hell. The same applies to her other fat; to her it means nothing (or is ugly) but to us it's exciting.

She can definitely have 250 lbs. I'm certain that would suit her very well.