Mascha Vang

thedaneweight

On 6/12/2018 at 6:38 PM, RoboBro said:

Thanks for using Google Drive. Either that or at least mega/mediafire.

Only reason I'm posting this is because people need to stop using janky-ass spyware-ridden download sites, especially when they have good clips to share. Take fucking notes.

two reasons people use janky sites really a) they're trying to make money, but if that's true it'll have janky ads and horrible speeds or b) they know google has very efficient robots for taking down any shared copyright links and potentially nuking an entire google drive account if it shares a copyright link, on top of that google also requiring an account in the first place.

If I drop a file on something like wetransfer I don't have to make an account, so I can't lose my account or files, speeds are good (for me), and hey even curvage doesn't have to worry too much about the dmca issues because the link is set to self destruct on it's own after a couple days. If this show were on tv in the US and on google drive.... it would've been taken down days ago and been unavailable to me now.

tl;dr people don't use google for this usually because google doesn't want them to.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:18 PM, namad said:

two reasons people use janky sites really a) they're trying to make money, but if that's true it'll have janky ads and horrible speeds or b) they know google has very efficient robots for taking down any shared copyright links and potentially nuking an entire google drive account if it shares a copyright link, on top of that google also requiring an account in the first place.

If I drop a file on something like wetransfer I don't have to make an account, so I can't lose my account or files, speeds are good (for me), and hey even curvage doesn't have to worry too much about the dmca issues because the link is set to self destruct on it's own after a couple days. If this show were on tv in the US and on google drive.... it would've been taken down days ago and been unavailable to me now.

tl;dr people don't use google for this usually because google doesn't want them to.

Then use mega, mediafire, or dropbox. Problem solved.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JigglyArms

We need some type of hero to get ahold off all the vids, make a best moments complication from all the episodes, and put in subtitles.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Smithsonius said:

Been a couple of threads, basically a Danish version of Fit to Fat to Fit...

Yeah, didn't know this qualified under celebs, glad people know though yeah she lost a ton of weight.  Thanks for whoever moved my earlier post, though I wish there was a notification.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In case anyone hasn't seen it before

I was watching this again recently and it was ridiculously seductive. The fact she remained looking and acting as a model, whilst her belly (and... assets) got inflated. And personally there's just something amazing about her visibly laughing/feeling guilty/self-conscious about it. If there's any other videos on the internet like this, then it'd be brilliant if you could send it in here.

This woman is too good to semi-necropost when there is good content out there. She was still looking decently thick this past year (definitely thicker than before her weight gain journey). These are from August 2019 - February 2020. I think she may have lost some weight since, but knowing these types of undertakings usually fuck up the participants metabolisms, Mascha is still one to watch. 

AB743ECD-5D58-4A3B-BEA8-FA1CD03B6294.jpeg

82A6A96D-7045-4CF3-86F1-52360CF850C3.jpeg

9914AC59-3FB7-457E-9319-BFA4583148E3.jpeg

AF3E0073-B17F-463D-A681-CAB668D90638.jpeg

FC77F5CE-7474-4513-9231-27762848A65F.jpeg

E314DF99-B89F-4810-9055-9372C5D64412.jpeg

1C7E73D8-F7B1-4D65-ADDF-D41A09267BFE.jpeg

E7C3102C-F230-4F93-B97F-516751276D00.jpeg

F3B88968-314B-44C8-89B8-C53D685D6460.jpeg

B34BCBB2-7F92-4EDF-B29E-B17018DC7D15.jpeg

EED8211C-1DC7-4E4B-8E3F-F46BE9BC00AB.jpeg

DE852CE7-068A-4FE0-B3EE-D218658EF05C.jpeg

26E5A9AC-B666-4DD5-9E9A-8268511E5200.jpeg

D76AC06D-ECD0-4062-992D-B04B1C5FBB3E.jpeg

Guest JigglyArms
18 hours ago, rinkvonbink said:

In case anyone hasn't seen it before

I was watching this again recently and it was ridiculously seductive. The fact she remained looking and acting as a model, whilst her belly (and... assets) got inflated. And personally there's just something amazing about her visibly laughing/feeling guilty/self-conscious about it. If there's any other videos on the internet like this, then it'd be brilliant if you could send it in here.

You're absolutely right my friend.

Thing is - perfectly documented weight gain material like this is incredibly rare. I can think of a handful of stuff like this out of thousands of videos and pictures on this site. They're the cream of the crop, the fattest lambs, the biggest pumpkins in the county fair. 

If someone can prove me wrong I'd be eternally grateful.

Until then, this stuff is special, and I don't mind people reposting it, just for the off chance that someone in our community hasn't seen it. 

• 10 months later...