2019 Predictions Thread

OscarWinner

Guest OlayTheDay

1. Gotta agree with @Brenda here...I do think Katy Perry will gain this year. Now with the engagement and a rumor of plans for children soon, I think 15 is a good guess, assuming she does get pregnant this year. Honestly would have said 20, but I'm not sure Katy has the discipline in her diet to bulk up that much (unless she takes her love of pizza to another level in 2019), regardless of whether that pregnancy I'm hoping for does happen. So...we're counting on you, Orlando???

2. Going out on a limb here with no knowledge, but I'll say Eva Longoria. I'll say 10 pounds. Just call this my bold prediction of the year.

3. Also making another blindfold guess and saying that Amy Schumer keeps the baby weight and adds 10 pounds. Wish me luck with all of these predictions! 

Guest Bigdude2333
4 hours ago, OlayTheDay said:

1. Gotta agree with @Brenda here...I do think Katy Perry will gain this year. Now with the engagement and a rumor of plans for children soon, I think 15 is a good guess, assuming she does get pregnant this year. Honestly would have said 20, but I'm not sure Katy has the discipline in her diet to bulk up that much (unless she takes her love of pizza to another level in 2019), regardless of whether that pregnancy I'm hoping for does happen. So...we're counting on you, Orlando??

You can just tell Katy is dying to pig out!

Guest big mouth
On 2/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, Ciaran Dooley said:

You can already see it in her legs and arse in her most recent YouTube clips. There is lots of potential in her. 

if recent videos suggest anything sigrid is definitely gaining this year

Guest The Bitch

She has a girl next door image as opposed to overtly sexy, so probably she won't feel as pressured to lose the weight if she gets chunky. She's in America now too. I'm sure all those meat hormones and corn syrup big gulps will do some damage.

20 hours ago, The Bitch said:

She has a girl next door image as opposed to overtly sexy, so probably she won't feel as pressured to lose the weight if she gets chunky. She's in America now too. I'm sure all those meat hormones and corn syrup big gulps will do some damage.

There is no doubt in my mind with this one. She has said repeatedly that she relies totally on her metabolism as she is a big eater. Will be gradual but she thinks she is slimmer than she is so that could speed up the process a bit

Guest The Bitch

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'll go for the girls from indie band Warpaint. Stella has a double chin (Emily has had one too at times), Jenny always looks on the verge of chubbing up and Theresa seems to have a tendency towards the broad flat backside. They're all in their thirties too, I think, so their metabolism will catch up with them sooner or later. I also like their music so seeing them get fat would give me mixed feelings, and it would also clash with their cool image.

Guest OlayTheDay
On 2/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, Bigdude2333 said:

You can just tell Katy is dying to pig out!

Get this woman a free pass to every pizzeria in America!

Image result for katy perry hair streaks

But seriously though...I've been waiting for her to get pregnant just so she can have a good weight gain. 

Guest Hotty2fatty

I’d love to see a nineties hot body like Demi Moore or Cameron Diaz give in to the temptation of the good ol American diet and watch their hot bods slowly get buried in fat as they reach for those extra fries

On 2/28/2019 at 7:09 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

I’d love to see a nineties hot body like Demi Moore or Cameron Diaz give in to the temptation of the good ol American diet and watch their hot bods slowly get buried in fat as they reach for those extra fries

Ha, I'd love for Cindy Crawford to be sighted at 250 lbs.

As for actual predictions, its mostly more hope than anything, but Keira knightley is looking just slightly softer and Kate Upton might decide to keep some of her baby weight.

I can dream at least.

Guest basil

Sommer ray might gain like 10-15 pounds this year. She's lost a lot of her tone in recent photos and vids and seems to not be posting about the gym as much

• 2 weeks later...
Guest big mouth

i think hailee steinfeld might actually gain this year and was looking a tad bit thicker than usual last night, not much but it opens up possibilities 

Going political here: 

Hallie Jackson, 20 lbs

Kasie Hunt, 15 - 20 lbs

The to "round" out the MSNBC crew I think Contessa Brewer will come back 30 lbs heavier now that Don Imus isn't around to body shame her. 

Also, Charlize Theron will gain back her "Tully" weight and partner up with a voluptuous Nelly Furtado to sell their own plus size clothing line and cooking show with an ever heavier Rachel Ray. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Bigdude2333

I figured since we are a good chunk of the way into 2019, it would be fun to go through and discuss some of the predictions that have begun to come true and some that haven’t. I won’t be able to cover all of them but I will start.

a lot of the major predictions such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Brie Larson, and Sigrid have either had no change or have begun to lose weight. The one I still have faith in is Daisy Ridley, it’s still to early in the year to tell for her due to Star Wars having just wrapped up.

Some of the predictions that have begun to come true are Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, Camilla Cabello, and Rihanna.

Some people said Bryce Dallas Howard and boy were they right, they might even get more than they hoped for!

The best though is those who said that Demi Lovato wasn’t going to gain any weight this year! Hahahaha!

07F259C1-15DB-4122-A9EE-7830916E375F.jpeg

D6BA87A6-1444-4EA6-9751-BBF18B0DD77B.jpeg

D230C622-BA02-4592-AD2F-E5CEF277F5CE.jpeg

0DE5EFFC-CDD8-4A90-9629-D67DFE4A9B47.jpeg

C70DF5B2-E184-4BFC-A28C-D4EF8DE86B15.jpeg

149A32AB-1ED8-4D02-A497-B5DCAB835C45.png