I'd ask her number...

Guest lurkymclurker

It's funny how the men snickering at her are weak and feminine, yet the men in the painting are huge motherfuckers with beards. They also took some artistic liberties by making the women from the original painting nearly double the size. They could have fattened up the men to same degree, but they passed on that one. Pretty delusional if you ask me.

Guest Atlya

It's funny how the men snickering at her are weak and feminine, yet the men in the painting are huge motherfuckers with beards. They also took some artistic liberties by making the women from the original painting nearly double the size. They could have fattened up the men to same degree, but they passed on that one. Pretty delusional if you ask me.

What painting?

Guest lurkymclurker

What painting?

image10.jpg

"Rape of the Daughters of Leucippus" by Rubens

Typical Rubens ladies, but this tumblr bullshit clearly makes them even bigger than they usually are. For example look at the original and notice how there is clearly space between both ladies, which was filled. The the stomachs and thighs are bigger than normal as well. I'm all about "size acceptance", but this comic is shit.

Guest Atlya

Lurky, my comment was meant as irony/sarcasm... "What painting?" as in "Who cares about the painting... *fapfapfap*..."

Thanks for the heads up though...

Guest lurkymclurker

Lurky, my comment was meant as irony/sarcasm... "What painting?" as in "Who cares about the painting... *fapfapfap*..."

Cool, I didn't think the comic was really that fapworthy.

Who faps to comics?

Guest lurkymclurker

Who faps to comics?

He does, and majority of the people that visit this section, apparently.