Secret Filming of Housemate's Girlfriend

wgboobs

Question

Hopefully someone can help me out with this...

I remember a month or so back, there was a user on youtube who was secretly filming his housemate's stunning girlfriend eat and gain weight etc.

If anyone knows what I'm on about and can provide me with a link to a video or the user then it would be most appreciated :)

14 answers to this question

Guest WJones081

I have good news and bad news for you.

The good news is that I: a) I know who you're referring to and B) I have the videos you want.

The bad news is: I have no clue what the girl's name is.

On 27/11/2012 at 12:03 PM, wgboobs said:

Hopefully someone can help me out with this...

I remember a month or so back, there was a user on youtube who was secretly filming his housemate's stunning girlfriend eat and gain weight etc.

If anyone knows what I'm on about and can provide me with a link to a video or the user then it would be most appreciated :)

https://**.com/index?/category/589-unknown_videos

My job here is done. I think that was all of them would be interesting to know if there was more! and who the original poster was..

10 hours ago, Master WG said:

So what is it? Share the asterisks? 

And what happened to putting it on YouTube?

the site rhymes with buffer. alternatively, you could google the entire thing, and then go to the first result that comes up. You'd thank me, and I'd say welcome