The Doctor's Office

amfyoyo

Another short story, feedback appreciated

I hate going to the doctor. They always have to weigh you, and I hate that. I am not fat, well, maybe I

am, but I am trying to convince myself on a sliding scale of years that I am not. You know how it is; these

things tend to creep up on you. You get a little thicker and thicker and you convince yourself that it isn’t so

bad and you don’t go out to eat that much and you should have dessert and then the airplane seat is kinda

smaller and you really are too hungry to wait until you get to the hotel so you have to have a snickers in the

airport and maybe a bag of chips and a soda. Then you are trying to knot your tie over the unbuttoned collar

of your shirt.

I had to go to the doctor to get a physical because I was starting a new job with new insurance – and a

new waist size. There was nothing wrong with me, I am in really good shape, but I am always worried that

the doctor will give me a hard time about my weight – and I had eaten a whole box of Fig Newtons the night

before.

When I came into the waiting room, I was regretting the Dunkin’ Donuts breakfast sandwich. What the

hell, I was here now. I had not been to the office in a long time and I noticed the new nurse as soon as I

came in. She was perfect. Short and blonde and chunky with short hair and a big smile. All of the nurses wore

similar uniforms, white pants and sort of shapeless tops, although her shape was not all that invisible. Her

breasts were too big, not only for the bra that she wore, but for her shirt as well. From where I was sitting, I

could see that she was popping out over her bra cups and the fabric between them was strained. Her arms

also filled her sleeves and although she was smiling, she was nervously looking down and adjusting her shirt

every few minutes. I could not help but staring at her, looking up from my Popular Mechanics. I heard her

laugh and watched her eating a donut, than another, and then a third and fourth before she called my name.

I followed her to the examining room and watched her big butt expose the stitches on her white pants.

I love chunky blonde girls in tight white pants. She said her name was Jamie, as I shook her small hand. She

smiled at me widely and made small talk while she drew blood and took my blood pressure, all good. She

asked about my tattoo and I learned that she was not that new, and had been working at the office for eight

months and she looked surprised that I had not been in for a check up for two and a half years, although she

said with an odd smile that she would have remembered me if she had seen me before.

“Stand up against this mark.” Five-ten

“On the scale, please.” She slid the large weight from where it had been on 150 pounds up to 200, then

to 250. I was looking at her out of the corner of my eye and she smiled wider when she pushed the weight

to 250 and then her eyebrow popped up and her smile grew wider as she popped it to 300. Dear God, I

though, not 300, at least not yet.

She seemed to frown almost as she slid it back to 250 and then slid the smaller one up. “283, “ she said

happily, not the reaction I usually expect at the doctor’s scale, especially when I was so much heavier than I

had imagined, I was already regretting each scoop of Ben and Jerry’s and making plans for my new diet.

Jamie started to make a note on my chart and flipped back a few pages and looked me over. “Woah, you’ve

put on some weight since your last visit, almost thirty-five pounds.”

“Yeah, it’s been tough to get to the gym lately.” I joked lamely.

She smiled shyly. She reached over with the back of her pen hand and patted the side of my slightly

bulging, alright, bulging belly. She drew her hand back, as if she was shocked at her gesture. “Hey,” she

said, “look at me.” I already was, “Since I started working here, forget it.” Her shapeless shirt had hung

straight down from her breasts, but she now patted her belly, which I could see was more bulgy than mine.

When she patted its top, her shirt rose up and I could see the curve of her belly below the button. I also saw

that her white pants were unbuttoned and that her belly was pushing the button from the button hole. It

was tan and smooth.

She must have seen me look at it, because she adjusted her shirt again and we both smiled, her

chubby cheeks flushing.

She opened the door to let me out and as I slid by her, I brushed her soft belly and she blushed

again. The doctor did hassle me a little about my gain, but it wasn’t too bad. I was pretty shocked at it myself

and totally drooling over Jamie.

I smiled at her as I left and she waved over her giant Dunkin’ Donuts coffee roll

I wished that I was not in such great health, so that I could go back to the doctor and see the vision of

Jamie, but I was unfortunately healthy. The shock of my gain had worn off during dinner and drinks out and

microwave dinners and business trips. I was getting rounder, it seemed like my metabolism was slowing

down at an alarming rate. I  split a pair of old running shorts, but I convinced myself that they were old and I

had bent over funny and Oreo Double Stuffs had nothing to do with it.

To be totally honest, I love eating and I really liked feeling full and actually sort of liked the extra bulk,

which was getting harder to hide under my shrinking wardrobe. In the first week in December, I slipped on

the ice in front of my house and hurt my ankle and had to go to see the doctor. I had not forgotten about

Jamie in the five intervening months. I wore sweat pants and a knit polo shirt that bound unpleasantly

around my belly.

I came into the office early, hoping to be able to get to work on time and I had been annoyed to have to

wait in the Dunkin Donut’s drive through behind some one with a huge order. I saw the car again in front of

the doctor’s office and Jamie behind the desk. She was the only nurse in the office, so it must have been her

in front of me in line at the d-squared.

She had gotten huge. I could hardly keep from staring at her. Her face was swollen and round. Her

breasts just seemed gigantic and I could swear that even though I was goggling at her lustfully, that I could

see her nipples through the ridiculously tight nurses’ top. She came out of a door behind the desk eating a

bagel sandwich with sausage and cheese. Her belly was definitely visible, big and round, stretching her shirt

in the front and the sides. I couldn’t see her from the waist down, but she seemed really happy to see me

and almost dropped her breakfast. I was the only one in the waiting room and she waved and beamed.

“Hey, there! I was so glad to see your name on the appointment sheet.” She blushed, “Not that I am

glad you are sick or hurt, but…” she stammered, “C’mon back, do you need help?” I said I could manage it,

although I wanted to check her out. Her back end had grown in proportion, although someone had given her

a new pair of white pants, although these seemed to have grown tight around her butt and thighs. She

seemed to have developed a little more of a sway and roll as we moved down the narrow hallway. The pants

even seemed to be pilling up where her thighs were rubbing together. I stumbled on my ankle and she dove

to help me. I squeezed her upper arm, which was amazingly soft and I got to watch her big breast wobble in

their confinement as she helped me into the exam room. We could not slide through the door together, so

she sent me in first and I slid my arm across her belly which bounced back from my pressure. She did her now

common maneuver of pulling down her shirt, over some reddening love handles.

Gesturing to her big sandwich, “Don’t tell anyone about this, okay? I’m not supposed to eat back here.”

She smiled devilishly, and popped me in the belly with her free hand, “So, how are you?” I could tell that she

was attracted to me and that she was way too flirtatious for just a nurse-patient thing. We chatted for what

seemed like a long time while she finished her sandwich, washed her hands, and started in with the normal

doctor visit thing. She wore her hair pulled back today, so cute, and she pressed her very round belly against

the table and my leg when she took my blood pressure. She smiled, like she knew it was driving me crazy.

“Okay,” she said finally, “Hop on the scale.” When I stood up there she put a hand up to steady me and

let it rest, squeezing my love handle, I reached around and put a hand on her shoulder, which was really

soft. I though that it was probably against the rules to touch the nurse, but she touched me first, so I slid my

hand lower down her shoulder to where her arm pressed up to her shoulder blade. She pushed the big

weight to the 300 right away and the thing balanced. “Oh shit,” I thought and I started to do the math. She

moved the small weight up to the 2 and it leveled out.

Jamie made a small, almost inadvertent kissing noise with her tiny, pouched lips. She looked at me and

wrinkled her cute little nose. “Let’s see, up almost 20 pounds, buddy.”

“Hard to get to the gym?” I said looking right into her eyes, big and blue. We both smiled and she gave

my love handle a big squeeze and I squeezed her arm back.

“Almost 20, almost.” She winked. “But, hey, I’ve done well more than twenty. I love doughnuts.”

“Me too.”

“It’s terrible.”

“I know.” We both laughed. This was a big flirt and I am usually not like this and the doctor did not

mention my weight and gave me a plastic air cast told me to come back in two months. When I hobbled out

on my crutches, Jamie made my new appointment sitting in a chair that didn’t really accommodate her size.

As I was saying a smiley goodbye, two of the other nurses came in out of the cold and handed a wax bag

from Dunkin’ Donuts to Jamie, I could see them both frown at her.

“It’s terrible” she said again.

I could not get any exercise during those two months and I got to work at home and I ate like a maniac

and my metabolism hit its lowest point ever. I wore sweat pants all he time and I ordered a lot of pizza. Can

I just say, I ordered a lot of pizza.

When my two months rolled up, I was dying to see Jamie again, I didn’t know the protocols about

coming onto the nurse at the doctor’s office, but I really wanted to. I also officially could not get into any of

my non-sweat pants and I practically hung over all those. I was having a hard time convincing even myself

that I was not fat.

So, sweat pants it was, but I bought a bag of six blueberry cake donuts to give to Jamie, as a prelude

to my conversation with her. She looked like she was getting on okay without them.

The holidays and my not being able to get around had packed on the pounds, but Jamie must have

done some serious work on her figure. I had gotten bigger, but she had gotten really bigger. She tried to

pop up when I came in, but it wasn’t easy. She was wedged pretty firmly in her chair. Her butt was squeezed

out under the arms and her sides poked out over the tops. She placed her hands on the arms of her chair

and pushed herself out of it.  She was much rounder than I remembered and it seemed that it would be

impossible for someone to put on weight as fast as she was and I know about getting fat.  She brushed

powdered sugar off of her breasts and stared at my belly, which, I will be honest was bigger than I am

comfortable with. I think she tried to stifle her enthusiasm at seeing me since there were other nurses

around.

Her hair was cut short again and styled really cool, with a little sweep up at the bottom. Her clothes

were bigger, but they could not cover her growth. She was all smiles as I waited and I did not have the

chance to give her the donuts. It was a busy day at the office and I waited for a long time. Then another

nurse called me and took me back to the exam room. She left me there and, thank God, Jamie came in to

check me out.

“Check you out, big guy.” She smiled and her round face crinkled. “I’m glad to see you.”

“I’m glad to see you too. I brought you a present.”

“No!”

“Well, actually six presents.” I brought the bag of donuts out of my coat pocket.

“You shouldn’t have, really.” She opened the bag and looked at the contents. She pulled one out and

sniffed it, “Mmmm, I love these.” She put the donut in her mouth and cooed with pleasure. “I really

shouldn’t,” she said this through a mouthful of donut. “Over the holidays I passed gigantic and reached

humongous.” I looked at her with what must have been obvious lust and tried to think of something to say,

something not lame.

“You look great.” She looked at me with her mouth full of her second donut, and smiled.

“Okay, scale first for you. Hobble on up.” I lumbered up and Jamie placed her had as she had the last

time, although now there was some more love handle to handle and she did, with a small pucker of her lips. I

looked down at her cleavage, which I could see through the neck of her looser top, her breasts seemed to

move with every deep breath. I did not look at the scale.

“22, buddy.” She took her free hand and placed it in the center of my big belly. I turned to face her and

our bellies touched, which was really so soft and so nice and I waned to lean over and kiss her, but she

pulled slowly away, with a hand on her belly just where she had touched me. “That’s a total of 324, big guy.

Good holiday?”

“I didn’t get to the gym much.” She laughed out loud and ate the rest of the donuts while she was

doing the rest of my checks. I could not take my eyes off of her but I could not bring myself to ask her on a

date. She looked like she was waiting for me to do it and she seemed to think that my not doing it was cute.

The doctor took off my air cast after she left with donut on her breath and did hassle me about my

weight gain and seemed to give Jamie a funny look when she came back in to help me with my ankle. She

pressed herself as close to me as she could and while she was bending over to pick something up, some of

the stitches in her white pants protested. She stood up quick, giggling, and said, “You should not have

brought those donuts, the doctor will kill me.”

As I left the office, she was eating more donuts behind the desk to the scornful if not concerned looks of

the other older nurse who was squeezed behind the desk with her.

I felt like a dork as I hobbled home. I hadn’t gotten up the nerve to ask her out even though she had

given me all the signals.

I was supposed to walk as often as I could to get me ankle back in shape and I needed to get back into

some of my pants, so I squeezed into my largest pair and walked slowly down to Dunkin’ Donuts, where I

usually just drive through. I waddled up to the counter and bought a big breakfast sandwich and a huge

coffee. I was just looking for a place to sit down when I heard a familiar voice, “Hey, big  guy! Need a place

to sit?”

Jamie was wedged into a booth in the corner and it was almost a tight fit. She had her hair pulled back

into two little pig tails and she was wearing a long patchwork skirt, , over a pair of tight jeans. She also had

an obscenely tight t-shirt on, although I would guess that all of her t-shirts were tight at this point. The shirt

was pulled really tight across her breasts and exposed her round belly at near her belly button. She had two 

sandwiches like mine in front of her with a huge coffee and a box of donuts.

“I just can’t seem to get enough,” she shrugged, “Sit down?”

“I only live a few blocks  away, and I was going to go home.” Go for it, “Do you want to come?”

“I thought you would never ask. I hate eating here.” She smiled and slid out of the booth. She gave me

the biggest softest hug I have ever received and whispered in my ear, “Get some more donuts before we

go.”

I watched her big round butt bump the door open and she smiled back at me.

http://amfyoyo40.deviantart.com/