Hilary Duff

Numbers

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 15/11/2016 at 1:00 AM, zachi said:

Fuck, I feel so fat and unfit right now. That body type is not what I come to this site for, but it's impressive in its own right. Hillary Duff, muscle bound buff beach body, who would of thought. Now back to my chocolate 

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 16/11/2016 at 4:51 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

Fuck, I feel so fat and unfit right now. That body type is not what I come to this site for, but it's impressive in its own right. Hillary Duff, muscle bound buff beach body, who would of thought. Now back to my chocolate 

How these sights change you. It doesn't seem that long ago that I had a six pack and I would get off on getting online and commenting and teasing young ladies like Hillary Duff for getting fat.

This is now the second time ive come back to these buff bodied Hillary Duff pics to stuff myself and tease myself about how fat ive gotten.

Her bodys so damn fit, and I thought she was going to get fat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She has a boxy, thick athletic frame.  I do have a penchant for the thicker athletic frame on women at the moment.  That said she would look like a refrigerator if she gained a lot of weight........definitely not my taste.  I doubt very seriously if she'll gain any substantial weight for the next 15 years or so.

She has a boxy, thick athletic frame.  I do have a penchant for the thicker athletic frame on women at the moment.  That said she would look like a refrigerator if she gained a lot of weight........definitely not my taste.  I doubt very seriously if she'll gain any substantial weight for the next 15 years or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...