Hilary Duff

Numbers

'Ordering salad dressing on the side depresses me. I know it's the right thing to do but honestly... Isn't it just depressing?!'            - Hilary Duff

I haven't seen her in awhile.  She looks so...... average!    That's not a compliment I can throw at most celebrities.

She's got a cute, little body: tight and dense, like a brick.  Lovely arms too.  I hope she can continue to embrace who she's become, i.e. a hot, busty mama!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2201348/Hilary-Duff-dresses-rocks-skinny-jeans-heels.html

• 2 weeks later...

She looks great!  Thick and athletic ain't a bad way to go.

I remember worrying about her back when she was dropping pounds faster than Lindsay Lohan.  Thank goodness she pulled through, though I do have to admit how fun it would be watching her struggle back into those tiny jeans now.

post-0-14513228774059_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

She looks great!  Thick and athletic ain't a bad way to go.

I remember worrying about her back when she was dropping pounds faster than Lindsay Lohan.  Thank goodness she pulled through, though I do have to admit how fun it would be watching her struggle back into those tiny jeans now.

What a shame; she actually thought that looked good.

Guest motipet

Oh yes, those arms!  She'd be the type of girl I'd want to eat, if I was a cannibal.  Seeing how I'm not, there are a few other things I wouldn't mind doing....  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...