Nicki Minaj

zachi

She has picked up some weight. ย I honestly think she did this on purpose so that the her legs and thighs and the rest of her body match her butt which everyone knew was fake that looked even more fake with her skinny legs a la Kim and Klohe Kardashian. ย At least now the rest of her body is starting to match her big butt although she is relatively short and will end up being shaped like a beach ball like Lilโ€™ Kim........

E798FD85-0001-4696-B8A8-7DBDEE194E86.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The funny thing is that I was never really a big fan of Nicki Minaj and especially disliked her obviously enhanced figure. ย But now that sheโ€™s picked up some weight she looks more natural and is definitely on my list of celebs I look out for. ย I even hated her crazy outfits and multicolored wigs but even those look really good to me LOL.

https://forum.phun.org/threads/nicki-minaj-see-through-while-wearing-a-bad-guy-jacket-in-milan-italy-9-19-18-mq.2577380/

ย 

4360D9E3-E9FD-4D1F-9786-814C9C4F37A5.jpeg