Nicki Minaj

zachi

On 10/19/2018 at 11:56 PM, rotwang said:

I just found the term "FAT TRANSFER" at a plastic surgeon's website.  So I even more strongly believe that "mega ass" models like Myesha Boulton are artificially made.  Any COMMENTS?

Yeah dude, it's called a brazilian butt lift. Every time you see a really flat stomach and a huge ass, they've transferred the fat from around the belly button and hips to the butt. A really obvious example is seen with this girl on insta called andreaabeli. You can clearly see it when you're looking at their belly buttons, they're really (unnaturally) flat.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Wow, she looks like what would happen if Bigcutie Margot would cosplay as her for Halloween. It's kinda strange her ass doesn't move at all when she walks though, I know about 50% of it is fake but even the fakeist asses have a little wiggle to them at least, are they sure she's not just wearing a fake butt and has already had the silicone removed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long something no one wrote)it's time to fix it.

More recently, Nicky had a number of concerts.And one important detail caught my attention.I hope I don't hurt anyone by saying her ass is getting really fat.)Fans today a lot).It's always been big, but it's grown a lot lately.Her ass is like two watermelons-as if she ate them before the performance.Or is it all about helium?) Specially inflated them as two balloons.
Just these comparisons I want to show how they are huge and I really like it.And in this suit there is a feeling that they are lubricated with oil and this only adds to their sexuality. 

ник15.jpg

ник16.jpg

ник17.jpg

ник18.jpg

ник19.jpg

33 minutes ago, bellymon said:

damn she went from thicc to like crazy thicc (for a celebrity). It's really cool that curvier bodies are starting to become more accepted in the mainstream. 20 years ago she would have been practically shunned 

I was in the plaza and passed a few women's clothing stores and EVERY woman on the window posters were curvy/thick/fat/chubby basically however you can describe it. It's wonderful larger sizes are so rapidly becoming more accepted! And Nicki looks insane in these latest posts 😍

Is it just me, or does anyone else have no idea what her body actually looks like? I've never seen untouched Paparazzi photos of her in a normal bikini. No pun intended but I can't really get a handle on what she actually looks like naked, off stage.