Re: The 400+ thread

nutxaq

feeding, growing, getting fatter is very sexy... to a point.  There is that point where it becomes hideous and disgusting.

+1

It's a fantasy that should have practical limits in the real world. If a person cares about you enough to get bigger for you, you should respect that person enough to be able to tell them to put their foot on the brakes some point before they're at death's door.

+1

It's a fantasy that should have practical limits in the real world. If a person cares about you enough to get bigger for you, you should respect that person enough to be able to tell them to put their foot on the brakes some point before they're at death's door.

its easy to lose presepctive online. Online its like wow being 500 pounds is so hot and while its hot in real life also (to me anyway) its not the best way for anyone to really live life. While its fun having a partner who gets that big, eventually reality hits and you have to change things.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Not for long anyway.

Well she got the gastric bypass so she's down to 600 or so, so she may recover.

On a more positive note:

post-0-1451325979716_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

My kind of woman  ;D Love the way her body looks  :)

I usually bite my lip on the topic of extreme obesity, but did you watch the third clip in the series? She talks about how much pain she is in due to swelling and water retention. She is thoroughly embarrassed when talking about how she has to urinate and defecate. It's terrible when she says she is already in "prison" (meaning her own body) and it doesn't matter if she is found guilty because she doesn't have a life at this point.

So, do you ignore the anguish of the person and fixate on the sheer size? Even if I found that attractive from a physical standpoint, I could not be intimate with someone who is suffering as much as she is.

I usually bite my lip on the topic of extreme obesity, but did you watch the third clip in the series? She talks about how much pain she is in due to swelling and water retention. She is thoroughly embarrassed when talking about how she has to urinate and defecate. It's terrible when she says she is already in "prison" (meaning her own body) and it doesn't matter if she is found guilty because she doesn't have a life at this point.

So, do you ignore the anguish of the person and fixate on the sheer size? Even if I found that attractive from a physical standpoint, I could not be intimate with someone who is suffering as much as she is.

I feel bad, but, on the flip side, it's hard to have too much pity because it's a self-inflicted issue.

I feel much worse for some of the extremely fat women who are wrapped up in our fetish and gaining towards immobility out of some twisted sense of emotional devotion to a partner. Yes, this is a fantasy that both sides can partake in, but the risks involved are all pretty much unilateral. So while it's sad for this chick to be that big, I can at least look at it and be like 'okay, well, there were clearly moments when she should have stopped, and she didn't.' With feedees/gainers with an emotional tie to someone continuously whispering in their ear 'bigger! fatter! grow grow grow!' it's hard to hold them as accountable.

I love this fetish. I wouldn't live any other way if given a choice, and fully believe that being intimate with bigger women is a hundred times more enjoyable than thinner ones. And while I wholeheartedly support gaining, I really think that it's dangerous when people get wrapped up in it who have questionable morals and/or low self esteem.

I love this fetish. I wouldn't live any other way if given a choice, and fully believe that being intimate with bigger women is a hundred times more enjoyable than thinner ones. And while I wholeheartedly support gaining, I really think that it's dangerous when people get wrapped up in it who have questionable morals and/or low self esteem.

It is like any of life's pleasures.  One needs to realize and accept that there are boundaries beyond which the pleasure transforms into something dark and destructive.