Forcing a friend (female) to keep gaining ...

Dana87

my friend (female) gained about 35 lbs within the last year, but now she seems to stop and tries to lose some weight ! :(

I know she liked the year , where she just ate and ate and gained.

And I also know that she also wants to eat everyday a lot!

She weighs about 187 lbs in the moment , so do you have any ideas how i can "force" her to eat and gain again? 

my friend (female) gained about 35 lbs within the last year, but now she seems to stop and tries to lose some weight ! :(

She weighs about 187 lbs in the moment , so do you have any ideas how i can "force" her to eat and gain again?

Emphasis is on the pronoun 'her'. *She* is the one doing the gaining. So there's not really much you can do other than being passively supportive when she brings up her eating habits and weight gain (i.e say something positive when she puts herself down for eating richly or when she mentions clothes she can't fit into anymore, or better yet, gift her new clothes if you know her size).

Most important thing is to support whatever she decides. If she doesn't want to gain more weight, don't press the issue. She's a friend, not some piece of meat you can manipulate to your liking. I mean, you could try to strongarm her into gaining weight by inviting her out to eat frequently and insisting that she come or buying her treats, but that wouldn't really be kosher. It wouldn't really be kosher if she were your girlfriend either, if she didn't want to gain weight.

You're in an odd situation, OP. You want her to gain weight, or otherwise fetishize her, but you consider her a friend and not a significant other. The only advice I can give you is to decide who she is to you and be cautious about taking any direct action. There are many ways this could go sideways. Honestly, I think it would be best if you just dropped the issue altogether.

Guest WJones081

I see a problem with this plan. How are you going to feed her with the gag in her mouth? She'll just lose more weight like that!  :(

Replace it with a funnel? I dunno.

Guest CurvesAhead

You can't "force" her and neither should you because its just stupid and despicable.

That being said, if...

...is the truth and not just your imagination/wishful thinking, then you can try to convince her to give up on her weight loss by upping her self esteem and body image through positive attention and remarks.

And no, stuff like "omg you look so much hotter now that you're fat!!" won't be perceived as "positive", so you'll have to think of some better and more tactful approach.  :P

You can't force anyone to do anything. You can try convincing her that you enjoy seeing her being big, but it's ultimately her decision if she wants to lose or gain.

Every woman should keep her body the way she wants to. I don't really like the wording here..."force?" Why would you want to force anyone to do something against their will? Plus, there are plenty of feedees out there that enjoy gaining! I would suggest seeking out one of these women!

Best of luck!

Anna Anarchy

Every woman should keep her body the way she wants to. I don't really like the wording here..."force?" Why would you want to force anyone to do something against their will? Plus, there are plenty of feedees out there that enjoy gaining! I would suggest seeking out one of these women!

Best of luck!

Anna Anarchy

I think you meant to quote Dana87 instead of me.  :)

OP, You can't force her. As someone else has stated, you could probably ask her why she wants to not gain anymore, but ultimately, if she wants to lose the weight, she gets to lose the weight. You are not in control of her body, and thus you should respect her wishes.

Something I think some people wind up losing sight on in the FA community sometimes is that imagine if it were you in this situation of being the girl and you were unhappy with your body but someone was forcing you to do something you didn't want to. I imagine you would grow to resent the person asking or forcing you to constantly become something you are not comfortable with.

Rope, a chair and a soundproof basement.

Rope can break. Chains, and a bomb cellar. Because she is just "a friend" anyway, so why use a soundproof basement? ::)

If you want her to gain for your own sadistic and closeted pleasure, put a diamond ring on it, and let me know your selfishness works out, because if you disregard her desires about her body, you probably are selfish about other things as well.

Glad to see chauvinism is alive and well in 2013. ::)

Guest RetrOctober

Are these types of posts for real?  :o

Who in their right mind would for-....oh.

I just answered my own question.

:-X

Eh.  It probably won't work.  You have to have a lot of influence in anyone's life to change anything about someone's diet.  And in any case, no matter how ludicrous and ridiculous you quest over a friend's weight will be you have to keep in mind they're going to proceed about their own business their own way.  "Forcing" anything like that is as impossible as it is goofy.

Just keep a lot of her favorite foods around, especially snack foods and such.  Make sure she's comfortable, complement her more often if she's eaten more.  Try to treat her to eat out more often or go to buffets.